log

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
B6 kills cortisol receptor. and puts more into adrenaline. I guess this is why it is harder to sleep.
What does that mean, I have super low cortisol right now? @Boris was saying anavar made him stop sweating as it blocks cortisol

I'm sweating a lot, like anxious armpit sweat

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Are you taking the probiotics with your gut drink or just the drink/resistant starch?
I'm taking probiotics too, but I'm not convinced they're needed

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Hmm not sure what to think is happening to me.

The 'amped up' effects i had last weekend are gone, i'm feeling more normal again. I'm thinking it might have something to do with exercise? I did some strength training last week, maybe that raised my testosterone levels. This week i didn't do it, and i was not "come at me bro" at all

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
My body temperature regulation seems super poor; i'm either freezing or sweating and rarely in-between (unless I guess theres a nice day with perfect weather).
When I go for a swim in cold water now I can't stand it; i never remember having this problem as a kid.

WHAT GIVES!

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
My body temperature regulation seems super poor; i'm either freezing or sweating and rarely in-between (unless I guess theres a nice day with perfect weather).
When I go for a swim in cold water now I can't stand it; i never remember having this problem as a kid.

WHAT GIVES!
Same here. Some times I am hot and sometimes I am cold. I think it is the TEI.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Same here. Some times I am hot and sometimes I am cold. I think it is the TEI.
Hmm, it must be either the TEI or the gut protocol cos thats all i'm doing out of the ordinary....

Well I just ran out of the berry powder stuff, so i'm gonna take a few days break from the gut protocol until my new supply arrives. We'll see if it was that or the TEI!

The reason i'm suspecting the gut protocol is because seemingly in the mornings i don't have this super cold or sweating problem, but come around mid day i have it hugely. I'm having the drink around 10am normally. I just had my last one (untill my new supply arrives), and i'm shivering right now.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
So i'm finally over my break up, took about 7 months, and I've been taking "a heaping mouthful of cruel reality to swallow" in the form of red-pills lately

simultaneously the amount of pussy in my life is going up through the roof, i think as a direct result of it.
Basically I started reading this stuff, and it free'd me mentally to start dating again, I organising a tone of dates during week days lol
Anxious as all hell going on them, but after each one I got more and more comfortable.

Lead me to the conclusion:
people respond to confidence, but we don't want to chase confidence, we want the root of confidence. Confidence is a by-product of experience, and experience is gained through courage. Courage, being anxious / unsure / whatever, and doing it anyway, that is the root, motherfuckers.

some curious pills i took this morning:

>men are the romantics pretending to be realists, and women are realists pretending to be romantics

>men need to be the most dominant gender because on some rudimentary psychological level, we ought to realise that a womans love is contingent upon our capacity to maintain that love in spite of a womans hypergamy. Hypergamy will define who a woman loves and who she will not, depending upon her own oppourtunities and capacity to attract it.
*replace "love" with "attraction", outside the context of a LTR.

>Hypergamy is more responsive to social dynamic (i.e. strong eye contact, making risky moves) rather than status (in a material sense like money). A womans imagination is your best friend, don't tell her much, and dont 'spill the beans' by over sharing. don't give her reasons to not be attracted to you.

I think after reading all this stuff, I was definately putting women on a pedalstool. But having been through this recent breakup, and now understanding what was happening, LOL, theyre not on a pedistool anymore. And women seem to love not being up there.

I feel like my posts are sounding more like yours @MNK99 brah,
gotta take care of yourself first: career, health, whatever the fuck you need
women are the side game, and this is the only way they can exist long-term, they will be attracted to you 1000% more by being a side game
"bitches come and go but the wu-tang is forever"

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
That's awesome man!! That's the spirit. I'm proud of you man, keep it up. Men can achieve great things because some woman finally sets them off. You are released back into the wilderness where you can soar like a goddamned eagle. I've been meeting women using some apps, as well as in the day. I try to drink and meet at night at times (actually tried A LOT), but I just can't go to the douchey patio bars. And I made some friends here but they're gay, pretty sure they thought I was gay initially. I don't think they want to go to cougar bars. Plus I hate bouncers. And If I take stims, I tend not to drink. It kills any urge to drink for me, for the most part, tho that does relax me a lot for a bit. I mean it's downtown, in a sense, everyone's gay. Nightclubs are just trash, without bottle service etc I wouldn't go. I'm no commoner, waiting in line with a bunch of hicks is not something that I'll do. Lots of cute girls in my building went out with a few of them. But there's one I like, and I stupidly did not get the elevator, now I can't tell if she's someone else, I'll ask someone to find out more about her, or try seeing her at the patio etc. That's another thing tho, because when I go to such things like patio bbq I never eat... I never eat at most places either. Pretty sure most people have never seen me eat or sleep. I'm getting sidetracked here, anyways have fun. Forget that woman you broke up with. She doesn't deserve you. Everyone breaks up all the time. People who stay together and don't break up, probably should break up. But dude you make me sound super cynical. I consider myself an optimist.

Last edited:

brix

Oct 4, 2017
So i'm finally over my break up, took about 7 months, and I've been taking "a heaping mouthful of cruel reality to swallow" in the form of red-pills lately

simultaneously the amount of pussy in my life is going up through the roof, i think as a direct result of it.
Basically I started reading this stuff, and it free'd me mentally to start dating again, I organising a tone of dates during week days lol
Anxious as all hell going on them, but after each one I got more and more comfortable.

Lead me to the conclusion:
people respond to confidence, but we don't want to chase confidence, we want the root of confidence. Confidence is a by-product of experience, and experience is gained through courage. Courage, being anxious / unsure / whatever, and doing it anyway, that is the root, motherfuckers.

some curious pills i took this morning:

>men are the romantics pretending to be realists, and women are realists pretending to be romantics

>men need to be the most dominant gender because on some rudimentary psychological level, we ought to realise that a womans love is contingent upon our capacity to maintain that love in spite of a womans hypergamy. Hypergamy will define who a woman loves and who she will not, depending upon her own oppourtunities and capacity to attract it.
*replace "love" with "attraction", outside the context of a LTR.

>Hypergamy is more responsive to social dynamic (i.e. strong eye contact, making risky moves) rather than status (in a material sense like money). A womans imagination is your best friend, don't tell her much, and dont 'spill the beans' by over sharing. don't give her reasons to not be attracted to you.

I think after reading all this stuff, I was definately putting women on a pedalstool. But having been through this recent breakup, and now understanding what was happening, LOL, theyre not on a pedistool anymore. And women seem to love not being up there.

I feel like my posts are sounding more like yours @MNK99 brah,
gotta take care of yourself first: career, health, whatever the fuck you need
women are the side game, and this is the only way they can exist long-term, they will be attracted to you 1000% more by being a side game
"bitches come and go but the wu-tang is forever"
That’s the way to live. Girls come and go. Focus on yourself and the women that like you for you will expose themselves. That’s all it really is. Trying to impress women to like you only produces shallow experiences.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Exactly, just about being the best man you can be. I got a lot to work on myself... but, mostly it's all there discipline ambitions focus usually, health for the most part. Just need more stability, financially and or otherwise (which is what I mean by "future" (career , work aspirations)). Same women still around, they're attracted to different types. Some like the party boy, the well connected guy buying out the bar, some like the strong mysterious always distant type (tho that's probably harder and less likable a person in some ways). It's not all "alpha" or "beta" of course. It's about doing what you want to do, regardless of anyone. Never thinking/caring what others say or think is ideal. Most the time I'm like that, but often I overthink things - try and stick to some social norms that I can't really and mostly don't care about. However, they cause me consternation.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Alright guys, my 6th HTMA below. This is after following two rounds of supps.

Looks like i'm slowly creeping out of 4 lows. I think boron is N/A because they don't test it anymore for some reason. My ratios aren't looking too shabby which is good, only one not in range. I felt pretty good on the last round of supps, although there are improvements to be made for sure. But generally my energy was OK, my dry eyes were OK.

They also gave me the supplement recs this time so I dont need to go through a practitioner! First time they've done this, i wonder if it was a mistake lol.
Anyway, they dont say, but i'm just gonna run these supps for 3 months and retest again. I'm also running the gut protocol at the same time.

hairtest6_elements.jpg
hairtest6_ratios.jpg

hairtest6_supps.jpg

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Looks like it might be good to let go of the break pedal for a while.
I think my last 2 rounds of tei were all about slamming on the break pedal because previously my Na was super high all the time, indicating overactive adrenals

But yeah this next TEI round will be my biggest and most comprehensive supplement regime yet - i'm excited to see / feel what happens. The last round i was humming and hurring about it, since they gave me para pack (cos i was extremely mildly slow) but i didn't like that... i think thats whats kept my mineral levels low. Well, now i'm on sympack and lots of other stuff so hopefully I will see my levels increase

Just give me a balanced HTMA !

TEI + Gut protocol + Sauna this time around.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Supplements arrived for latest htma. Started yesterday.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Do you think they give you zinc,manganese, vitamin C because they don’t have ZMC or because of different dosages?

Your ratios really are not far from being good.
Good luck with this round :)
I think maybe because you're supposed to take zinc and manganese at different times right?

And yeah thanks the ratios are pretty good! The TEI creator actually said somewhere ratios will be the first to improve and then overall levels will follow.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Current vibez:

These voices -- they tell me go.
Why should I ever go?
Man, I'm so comfortable here,
Why should I head to a place where people live in fear?
Stand off is still really here,
Something they can really feel.
But see, I'll never get why the earth is a puzzle that'll never fit.
I'm not of their world.
So why should I leave my sanctuary?
Man, the whole thought of that is scary.
How do I know that their kind will truly hear me out.
Will they understand I'm flying a different route?
Pose as a human being, mother moon tells me that people need my help.
I guess these are the cards she threw out and dealt.
She said I gotta do it alone,
She said I gotta do it alone.
I guess I gotta go.

You gotta do it alone, man,
You gotta do it alone.
You gotta do it alone, man, go on your own.
It's bigger then you, man.
It's bigger then you.
It's bigger then you, man.

She said to pack my bags dawg, and never look back.
This is something that I have to do.
A hero to save the world.
A hero with no girl and no family.
Just sacrifice as a friend and struggle is the enemy.
But weed is the remedy.
And if you get lonely, boy, you can just roll up a dutch and keep your head high.
Wanna see home, look at the sky.
Remember you're not strange, but you're not the same man.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
is that a poem?
more descriptive writing. nice. write everyday - destroy your demons. (/ unleash them on the world).

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
i see i see.
do you feel tei makes you enjoy/like humanity more? i like man on the moon and day and night some remix. and cleveland rocks. i listen to or have music on 247 nearly, months if not years straight (outside of exams appointments work etc), whenever out and about or sleeping or waking or exercising or showering. sometimes while eating.
very therapeutic. pisces need it. Gotta tune out the nonsense you know?