log

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
Ok started doing the gut protocol @Ocguy

Got it all together, drank it down... it wasnt too bad. The berry tasting powder was the main thing i could taste, even if the texture was a little weird. It was fine. Should be able to do one of them a day for the next month or two for sure

BTW i didnt have a mason jar so I used a big smoothie cup and a blender... seemed to work fine
Right on.. yea berry flavor is a must with this.. chocolate or lime is absolutely vile with the protocol.. give it at least two months, also you'll be farting for the first few weeks, that's good though.. haha

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Right on.. yea berry flavor is a must with this.. chocolate or lime is absolutely vile with the protocol.. give it at least two months, also you'll be farting for the first few weeks, that's good though.. haha
Had a perfect BM today no wipe required

Tongue is super white though

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
Had a perfect BM today no wipe required

Tongue is super white though
No residue because it's cleaning your tract, don't worry about the tongue, changes are at their infancy, possibly dieoff, hard to say.. I wouldn't worry about it

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Lol I’ve been farting a ton on this fast with bunch of probiotic/ transfer factor enemas. Just feel like the digestive system is waking up.

Tongue as white as anything right now too @Aleksandr .

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
So tongue still white (but I dont think my breath smells so different kind of white maybe?) And crapping like crazy... I'm talking 4 massive shits a day. BOOM.

feeling pretty good I must say.
As posted in the hair thread, feels like I could drag an aeroplane with my hair right now

I'm on my tei procotol (lots of b6 this round to up magnesium), gut protocol, and s.boulardii probiotic (as well as a standard probiotic as part of the gut drink). And it's only my 3rd day on it

Very excited to see what this does to my hair test. Out of 4 / 3 lows here we come.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Just had the massivest shit ever. It was my 5th one of the day... had to flush twice, there was still shit in there after a first full flush LOL

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
  • Deleted by RebelWithACause
  • Reason: DELETE
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Just had the massivest shit ever. It was my 5th one of the day... had to flush twice, there was still shit in there after a first full flush LOL
Nice dude. I had some of those shits. But also have days where I don't shit at all!

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
You’re really on the right track man. Now that digestion and transit are moving on, start pumping in the seafood! Up your diet and caloric intake with great healthy foods, juicing, and make exercise more of a priority.

Get in the sauna. Don’t be afraid to try liver flushes now as they are so much more affective and easier with a strong gut.

This is really what did it for me... pre-F’ng hydrogen. Day 20 of 26 fast here. I’m gassy and I just think the gut is waking up again. Very excited to possibly join you in the next 10 days with a well working gut!

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Had an interesting weekend.

Got some emotional shit off my chest and felt really good after.
I started reading "the rational male" blog site, I think it might of been recommended to me before after my breakup? @Nina a lot of red pill stuff there but I dont think it's as bad as it's made out to be. He's not saying to cheat on multiple women, he's saying to not be exclusive until you've seen your options for a few years

Also I've been exercising this week for the first time in awhile. I've actually been pretty inactive until recently. So I did some exercise this week, and played tennis on the weekend. Saturday I played shirtless to soak up some sun (it's been the coldest winter I've ever lived through, recently moved city) which felt great. Then had a match on sunday and brutalized my opponent and we're normally very evenly matched. We've played 10 times, have won 5 each, with each match we've played going to a tie breaker. Yesterday I won 6-2 6-1

I was also extroverted all weekend, super happy and upbeat (I've been pretty down and introverted since the breakup).

Really weird to explain. I dont know what happened, I feel like it's all more psychological and physiological related tha TEI though. It's like exercising more increased my testosterone which increased my risk taking and "putting myself out there", which just snowballed.

I felt like a beast unleashed.

Unfortunately my scalp feels tight this morning like all that vitamin D and testosterone was bad for my hair.

But God damn, its probably better to be bald and happy than have hair and be depressed.

HOWEVER this also makes me think maybe I just went super hard and lived off stress hormones? My scalp feeling tight indicates some imbalances. I also feel great when I'm drunk lol, but that's known to be a bad thing.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
you need to be redpilled at least a bit especially in extremely left wing places where looking at someone is akin to rape even tho they looked at you way more than you looked at them because lets face it you don't even remember why you came here and your list is on your hand and you don't know what the fuck you're trying to get but there''s hoes everywhere. im not allowing cars to hit me and raising some fat woman's kids and paying for her labiaplasty so she can bang isil reject refugees. buying her a toy dog so her and the neighborhood aging skanks can attend "a reading club" and drink their wines of the week. only date girls that will help you with dental insurance if needed. mostly i'm deathpilled which is even worse but im working on it.

soyboys can help you meet girls tho when you live in a gay neighborhood. this article is not related to all those things i just said:

Mexico Was My Red Pill - Death of A Soy Boy - Medium
Mexico Was My Red Pill

May 24, 2018 - When I came to Mexico, I escaped the San Francisco-style groupthink that has infected too much of my country in the last couple years.

i loved big hair and depression tbh.

Last edited:

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
@Aleksandr red pill isn't bad it's just some guys take it way too far and turn into robotic assholes. I think it's basically about being confident and not letting people take advantage of you aka having healthy boundaries. That's all it is to me. This counts for women aswell.

About the guys that take it too far, i read a story of this red pill guy and he was borderline abusing girls by making them feel like shit on purpose calling girls ugly etc just to make them 'crave' his approval and he'd laugh about it with his buddies. Those kind of things are horrible but im sure you (and everyone with a healthy brain) agrees with that.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Had an interesting weekend.

Got some emotional shit off my chest and felt really good after.
I started reading "the rational male" blog site, I think it might of been recommended to me before after my breakup? @Nina a lot of red pill stuff there but I dont think it's as bad as it's made out to be. He's not saying to cheat on multiple women, he's saying to not be exclusive until you've seen your options for a few years

Also I've been exercising this week for the first time in awhile. I've actually been pretty inactive until recently. So I did some exercise this week, and played tennis on the weekend. Saturday I played shirtless to soak up some sun (it's been the coldest winter I've ever lived through, recently moved city) which felt great. Then had a match on sunday and brutalized my opponent and we're normally very evenly matched. We've played 10 times, have won 5 each, with each match we've played going to a tie breaker. Yesterday I won 6-2 6-1

I was also extroverted all weekend, super happy and upbeat (I've been pretty down and introverted since the breakup).

Really weird to explain. I dont know what happened, I feel like it's all more psychological and physiological related tha TEI though. It's like exercising more increased my testosterone which increased my risk taking and "putting myself out there", which just snowballed.

I felt like a beast unleashed.

Unfortunately my scalp feels tight this morning like all that vitamin D and testosterone was bad for my hair.

But God damn, its probably better to be bald and happy than have hair and be depressed.

HOWEVER this also makes me think maybe I just went super hard and lived off stress hormones? My scalp feeling tight indicates some imbalances. I also feel great when I'm drunk lol, but that's known to be a bad thing.
Lol @Aleksandr you realize you’ve been on gut drink like 6 weeks now right? Do you know how much bad gross stuff you’ve removed from your body from the more frequent bowel movements?

That could be everything for making your mental state better. Legit everything.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Lol @Aleksandr you realize you’ve been on gut drink like 6 weeks now right? Do you know how much bad gross stuff you’ve removed from your body from the more frequent bowel movements?

That could be everything for making your mental state better. Legit everything.
True, interesting point!!

When I first started it, nothing much changed except I shat more and shat better.

Some say they really think their shit dont stink, but lean a little closer see those Rose's really smell like poo-oo-o. However, legit my shits have not stunk on this gut drink.

Two weeks ago, however, i eliminated a nasty smelling turd. It was like a rat had died in my colon and passed through.

Anyway this most recent past week I've finally started farting, which I was told would happen week 1 (these farts dont smell).

Maybe the bacteria build up has been slower for me, since I was on a low carb and sibo supplement regime building up to this.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
@Ocguy wtf motherfucker! my tongue is clear! I ate half a massive cake today, all the sugar in the world, soymilk berry smoothie literally 10 minutes before i checked in the mirror, and my tongue is still clear. Ive also noticed i've stopped getting morning breath!! This has only happened once in my life before that I remember, near the end of a 30 day ketogenic diet where I was camping around in the outdoors of Australia.

I've also been super adrenaline charged; my heart racing frequently, sweating like a gypsie with a mortgage. Something big is going on...

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
@Ocguy wtf motherfucker! my tongue is clear! I ate half a massive cake today, all the sugar in the world, soymilk berry smoothie literally 10 minutes before i checked in the mirror, and my tongue is still clear. Ive also noticed i've stopped getting morning breath!! This has only happened once in my life before that I remember, near the end of a 30 day ketogenic diet where I was camping around in the outdoors of Australia.

I've also been super adrenaline charged; my heart racing frequently, sweating like a gypsie with a mortgage. Something big is going on...
Right on brother.. if u can stick it out magic happens for sure.. happy for you

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Adrenaline is surging through my veins like crazy. So difficult to sleep. I'm feeling like I have to keep doing stuff, like i just need to be out doing stuff... anything

Brain seems to be working well
I feel super super lucid
Libido is high
Energy seems good
Anxiousness is crazy high, but I feel like its pushing me towards risk taking so maybe not anxious in a bad way?

I've been reading this red pill stuff, I'm gonna try it out. A lot of it makes sense from my last relationship. Fuck, all this time. We just needed to take the red pill and be direct. Women just want
direction. They just want to fuck as much as we do, maybe more. They just want someone else to organize the event and spark the fire.

It reminds me of a quote "a woman simply is, a man must become". Its like men are the extremes in society, the best orthe worst. In terms of inter sexual dynamics, we have a generation of beta males who simply havent become, so they are below the woman. The males that have become, they are the alpha, and the world is their oyster. Sitting atop the hierarchy of the inter sexual dynamic game. And what do you do to become? Cast of the shackles of conditioning, and take risks.

Confidence is associated with alphaness, but we dont want to aim for confidence.

Fuck PUA still, it's fake confidence. It's like taking finasteride or accutane. We need the root, the TEI of the alpha pathway, and it's as simple as this: confidence is a byproduct of courage.
The root of being alpha is repeated consistent courage.

Have courage, get rejected, get accepted, just keep plowing on. Its trial and error that builds ability, and when you have ability you have confidence. And it's easier than you think.

I think its like dancing. The guy just stands there and directs/is structure/ support/ order, the girl does all the crazy/fancy shit. But the guy doesnt lose his way, while shes doing fancy shit, he maintains his ground like a rock. That's part 2 of being alpha

We lost the way somewhere in the last 50 years.

Brothers unite, the red pill is Ugandan knuckles. The red pill is da wei.

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
“The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.”

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Adrenaline is surging through my veins like crazy. So difficult to sleep. I'm feeling like I have to keep doing stuff, like i just need to be out doing stuff... anything

Brain seems to be working well
I feel super super lucid
Libido is high
Energy seems good
Anxiousness is crazy high, but I feel like its pushing me towards risk taking so maybe not anxious in a bad way?

I've been reading this red pill stuff, I'm gonna try it out. A lot of it makes sense from my last relationship. Fuck, all this time. We just needed to take the red pill and be direct. Women just want
direction. They just want to fuck as much as we do, maybe more. They just want someone else to organize the event and spark the fire.

It reminds me of a quote "a woman simply is, a man must become". Its like men are the extremes in society, the best orthe worst. In terms of inter sexual dynamics, we have a generation of beta males who simply havent become, so they are below the woman. The males that have become, they are the alpha, and the world is their oyster. Sitting atop the hierarchy of the inter sexual dynamic game. And what do you do to become? Cast of the shackles of conditioning, and take risks.

Confidence is associated with alphaness, but we dont want to aim for confidence.

Fuck PUA still, it's fake confidence. It's like taking finasteride or accutane. We need the root, the TEI of the alpha pathway, and it's as simple as this: confidence is a byproduct of courage.
The root of being alpha is repeated consistent courage.

Have courage, get rejected, get accepted, just keep plowing on. Its trial and error that builds ability, and when you have ability you have confidence. And it's easier than you think.

I think its like dancing. The guy just stands there and directs/is structure/ support/ order, the girl does all the crazy/fancy shit. But the guy doesnt lose his way, while shes doing fancy shit, he maintains his ground like a rock. That's part 2 of being alpha

We lost the way somewhere in the last 50 years.

Brothers unite, the red pill is Ugandan knuckles. The red pill is da wei.

B6 kills cortisol receptor. and puts more into adrenaline. I guess this is why it is harder to sleep.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
True, interesting point!!

When I first started it, nothing much changed except I shat more and shat better.

Some say they really think their shit dont stink, but lean a little closer see those Rose's really smell like poo-oo-o. However, legit my shits have not stunk on this gut drink.

Two weeks ago, however, i eliminated a nasty smelling turd. It was like a rat had died in my colon and passed through.

Anyway this most recent past week I've finally started farting, which I was told would happen week 1 (these farts dont smell).

Maybe the bacteria build up has been slower for me, since I was on a low carb and sibo supplement regime building up to this.
Are you taking the probiotics with your gut drink or just the drink/resistant starch?