Liver cleanse

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Efectiive liver cleanse is the successfull one. Despite the quantity evoo, evso and lemon juice, sometimes the body start flushing in the 1st day, sometimes takes longer to respond and starts in the second day. The longer you stay in flushing mode the better the results, but its exhausting if done more than 2-3 days in a row, cause you dont ingest usual food just those liquids and some herbs.

Nov 4, 2019
Many people pass stones after a few days when taking chanca piedra capsules and or tincture. No preparation, oils, juices required. Just the powder/tincture.

Also, lecithin can dissolve stones, some claim the powder is best, others claim the liquid is best. But it is a bit high in phosphorus. I would add some eggshell powder to balance the high phosphorus.

Magnesium also helps stones.

Essential fatty acids as well helps.

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
I tried tudca but dont notice anything at all really. Took it for 2 months.

now im with lecithin, msm, Omega 3 and malic acid. Probably will do a flush this week.

Thought this one could be usefull

5 alpha

Oct 3, 2017
Efectiive liver cleanse is the successfull one. Despite the quantity evoo, evso and lemon juice, sometimes the body start flushing in the 1st day, sometimes takes longer to respond and starts in the second day. The longer you stay in flushing mode the better the results, but its exhausting if done more than 2-3 days in a row, cause you dont ingest usual food just those liquids and some herbs.
The protocol in this video which is specific to treating gallstone’s:

Get whole bottle of extra virgin olive oil
Get whole bag of lemons
Fill glass with 5 table spoons/half glass of olive oil
Cut lemon in half
Squeeze half a lemon into glass with olive oil
Drink a glass for 2,3,4 days straight morning and night

For more severe gallstone issue:

5 table spoons/half glass of olive oil with half lemon/whole lemon. Drink 3-5 times a day for 2-3 weeks.

If I’m understanding correctly either variant of this protocol can be used for a liver flush not necessarily specific to treating gallstones?

5 alpha

Oct 3, 2017
Its disgusting, thats why. Its not painful at all, but taking the epsom salts, oh my fucking god

Also, i cant taste olive oil even in a salad. It give me nausea
Interesting. I can live with disgusting haha

I did a colonoscopy prep once ...

Minime

Oct 4, 2017

Get whole bag of lemons
Cut lemon in half

5 table spoons/half glass of olive oil with half lemon/whole lemon. Drink 3-5 times a day for 2-3 weeks.

If I’m understanding correctly either variant of this protocol can be used for a liver flush not necessarily specific to treating gallstones?
What size glass are they talking about? Referring to the amount of olive oil required...for 5 Tbs to be equivalent to a half glass, this would have to be a very small glass. What am I missing?

5 alpha

Oct 3, 2017
What size glass are they talking about? Referring to the amount of olive oil required...for 5 Tbs to be equivalent to a half glass, this would have to be a very small glass. What am I missing?
Good question . This is what he says in the video though. He does a “visual demonstration” giving an idea as to how big of a glass he’s talking about.

It’s probable splitting hairs though. If olive oil and lemon can cleanse the liver I don’t think it’s that important. I’m new to the liver cleanse thing so I’m still reading up. I’m more interested in evidence that olive oil and lemon can cleanse the liver. From here the exact amounts can be experimented with. I would probable just get a glass that can hold 8oz of water and fill it up half way with olive oil and squeeze half a lemon in it and drink it twice per day. I’m guessing it’s going to taste nasty so I’ll probable pound it. Biggest thing is I don’t see overdosing on olive oil and lemon being a possibility.

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
From my experience. I think every body needs a certain amount of olive oil. For example, i did the liver flush with andrea moritz style. I took 120ml of olive oil(is a ton) . I vomit at 4 am because i couldt stand it. Probably if i do it again i will try with 60 ml or 80. This depends of your bile production i think.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe

Get whole bag of lemons
Cut lemon in half

I suppose you are asking for my opinion on this particular variant of the flush, idk it in details. My 1st post is more general as its obviously slightly different to what amounts of the ingredients people react to flush the liver. Ive done in the past only 3 day flushes in a row and sometimes the 1st day i only take the stuff and nothing happens. So it takes me a whole day with clean bowels and drinking all the liquids to pass so the body to start responding on the second and third day with actual flushing the bile.
I use 1 litr of EVSO, but EVOO should work as well and 40-50 lemons, thats split for 3 days and then 5 times each day doses of each ingredient. Lemons preferebly the kind with lots of liquid inside, not the dried one. The whole week before the 3 day flush i use plenty of juice from green apples like a litr each morning to dissolve potential 'stones'.
The stones if they are cholesterin related they become edgy while getting out, in the liver those stuff is liquid. If there are other real stones like calcium or whatever idk if they come out or not.