Link between vagus nerve, brainstem & acetylcholine in CFS/ME

Oct 4, 2017
Europe
@Canari do you agree that dissociation is caused by too much stress?
Yes and no... In a way yes but it is reductive, because some people stay in stress and do not freeze or dissociate. If you say INTENSITY, this is already nearer to the truth. And we each have a threashold for dissociation.

Then it is necessary to understand that freeze is good because protective, but tiring if it holds a lot of charge. Also there are mild forms, because day dreaming is a sort of dissociation when you dissociate from your senses and connect to inner images.

When you enter a shop of perfume and it smells strong, and then after a while you smell nothing, this is a freeze response too! And deep states of meditation also come from the dorsal vagal stimulation!

The ventral vagus is what creates social engagement, and this is why we all feel better when we get support in mere form of a presence near us. You can stand more intensity when somebody is giving you some support. So it stops the freeze response.

Apart from intensity, there is cumulation if you have stress plus period plus virus attack plus Lyme... your inner warriors cannot face all at once.

The real point is to see that those states are not permanent and that the point is to get better at pendulation, which mean to be able to go from a state of activation/stress to relaxing without dissociating. With cumulative stresses we tend to not go down the waves, because we feel that is will be too tiring to go up again. Or we can have non adapted sensations, like heat and cold or heart beats irregularity or fear and anxiety when we are actually safe.

This is dysregulation or desynchronisation of the branches of the nervous system.

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes and no... In a way yes but it is reductive, because some people stay in stress and do not freeze or dissociate. If you say INTENSITY, this is already nearer to the truth. And we each have a threashold for dissociation.

Then it is necessary to understand that freeze is good because protective, but tiring if it holds a lot of charge. Also there are mild forms, because day dreaming is a sort of dissociation when you dissociate from your senses and connect to inner images.

When you enter a shop of perfume and it smells strong, and then after a while you smell nothing, this is a freeze response too! And deep states of meditation also come from the dorsal vagal stimulation!

The ventral vagus is what creates social engagement, and this is why we all feel better when we get support in mere form of a presence near us. You can stand more intensity when somebody is giving you some support. So it stops the freeze response.

Apart from intensity, there is cumulation if you have stress plus period plus virus attack plus Lyme... your inner warriors cannot face all at once.

The real point is to see that those states are not permanent and that the point is to get better at pendulation, which mean to be able to go from a state of activation/stress to relaxing without dissociating. With cumulative stresses we tend to not go down the waves, because we feel that is will be too tiring to go up again. Or we can have non adapted sensations, like heat and cold or heart beats irregularity or fear and anxiety when we are actually safe.

This is dysregulation or desynchronisation of the branches of the nervous system.
Thanks Canari interesting stuff. Just ordered a hairtest so we'll see what my balance is soon :)

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
#1. I love all of "God's" "Creatures" Equally (hahaha).
#2. I don't condone use of hate speech. I am a loving being. peaceful and majestic.
#3. I think this is some sort of Polish/ possibly Belarusian slang. And it's definitely not a nice word. I do not judge. I think you were being disingenuous when you said it's just a pedal. I think it refers to cyclists being gay, and this is usually correct. All cyclists in N.America are gay.
#4. Faggot in Britain means a cig in slang. Also in olden days it meant a bundle of sticks for burning. Hence the soyboys crying all the time.
#5. Look if gay people want to get married and be miserable like everyone else, then fine --> but mostly it's for tax advantages. AND look lots cry all the time over nothing.
and just want special treatment.
#6. In Olde English, "Gay" used to mean carefree, bright, and showey, it was spelt "gai" in 12th century France, from where it was adopted. (leave it to FRANCE). thx france.
#7. Gay people and Fat people love me. I have many gay and fat friends. Just look at @BC2018. He's always going on and on about me sexually.

@supernature who said: :))) "The whole idea behind the homo is odd to me. What they call them in 2019 ? Gay people :)))
Isnt it faggot a synonym of pedal ? thats how i see it, its nothing that bad )))"

pedalarz - Wiktionary
https://en.wiktionary.org › wiki › pedalarz

EtymologyEdit · Blend of pedał (“pedal, also: faggot, homosexual”) + kolarz (“competitive cyclist”). PronunciationEdit · IPA: /pɛˈda.laʂ/. NounEdit. pedalarz m ...

pederast - Urban Dictionary
https://www.urbandictionary.com › define

A faggot more fucked up than usual who cannot get laid by someone else of the same homosexual persuasion that preys on children.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Europe
#1. I love all of "God's" "Creatures" Equally (hahaha).
#2. I don't condone use of hate speech. I am a loving being. peaceful and majestic.
#3. I think this is some sort of Polish/ possibly Belarusian slang. And it's definitely not a nice word. I do not judge. I think you were being disingenuous when you said it's just a pedal. I think it refers to cyclists being gay, and this is usually correct. All cyclists in N.America are gay.
#4. Faggot in Britain means a cig in slang. Also in olden days it meant a bundle of sticks for burning. Hence the soyboys crying all the time.
#5. Look if gay people want to get married and be miserable like everyone else, then fine --> but mostly it's for tax advantages. AND look lots cry all the time over nothing.
and just want special treatment.
#6. In Olde English, "Gay" used to mean carefree, bright, and showey, it was spelt "gai" in 12th century France, from where it was adopted. (leave it to FRANCE). thx france.
#7. Gay people and Fat people love me. I have many gay and fat friends. Just look at @BC2018. He's always going on and on about me sexually.

@supernature who said: :))) "The whole idea behind the homo is odd to me. What they call them in 2019 ? Gay people :)))
Isnt it faggot a synonym of pedal ? thats how i see it, its nothing that bad )))"

pedalarz - Wiktionary
https://en.wiktionary.org › wiki › pedalarz

EtymologyEdit · Blend of pedał (“pedal, also: faggot, homosexual”) + kolarz (“competitive cyclist”). PronunciationEdit · IPA: /pɛˈda.laʂ/. NounEdit. pedalarz m ...

pederast - Urban Dictionary
https://www.urbandictionary.com › define

A faggot more fucked up than usual who cannot get laid by someone else of the same homosexual persuasion that preys on children.

It looks about right, pedal is some you step on it and its spinning on a shaft, you know what i mean :))))
Just to clarify: Here the word sound and have same accent, in english if the accent is on the E then is bikes pedal, if is on the A, then is gay.

Anyways, thank you sir for letting me know about your research on the subject.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
It looks about right, pedal is some you step on it and its spinning on a shaft, you know what i mean :))))
Just to clarify: Here the word sound and have same accent, in english if the accent is on the E then is bikes pedal, if is on the A, then is gay.

Anyways, thank you sir for letting me know about your research on the subject.
We are Post Gender, Post Humanist, Pre Transcontinental, INterfaith, INtergalactic, Spirtual Guidance Linguists @supernature, Doing God's Work. I bid you adieu gentlemen. for now.

Last edited: