Liberal/Left Wing = Womens cult?

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Why are so many women left-wing/liberal?

No offense to anyone here but liberal ideology has no logic or reason.

Over 90% of women I meet are part of this cult today. Its pure insanity!

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Most women I know and met that are left leaning are just pretty uninformed and usually just follow the narrative of mainstream media (or just peer pressure from their social friend who appear far to the left so they feel pressured too). I don't won't to say they are stupid but tend not to have many facts when asked why they lean certain ways and based more on just emotions only. Just my experience.

And when I say left leaning I'm not talking about the crazy far leftists. I'm also from a heavily blue state.

Last edited:

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Honest to good women are conservatives. Just wait until the democratic party goes full swing on the normalization of pedophilia. They'll all turn real quick.

raven

Oct 22, 2017
London, UK
Honest to good women are conservatives. Just wait until the democratic party goes full swing on the normalization of pedophilia. They'll all turn real quick.
Easier to post bs about Democrats and paedophilia than reply to actual arguments in the other thread I guess

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Easier to post bs about Democrats and paedophilia than reply to actual arguments in the other thread I guess
Most liberals I know today wouldn't even be considered liberal by today's standard. The Democrats are a cult who want to legalize illegal immigration to widen there voting base.

The Democrat party is to far gone. We can take over the conservative party and get rid of the war Hawks, legalize marijuana, promote free speech, and strengthen America.

Sorry, rant over

raven

Oct 22, 2017
London, UK
Most liberals I know today wouldn't even be considered liberal by today's standard. The Democrats are a cult who want to legalize illegal immigration to widen there voting base.
They average Democratic candidate wants to legalise illegal immigration? I very much doubt that. The average Democrat is centre right on most economic policy. Meanwhile you have a Republican government right now that's stoking war with Iran, Trump sucking Saudi and Israeli dick. Passing legilsation deregulating pharmaceutical industry and the fossil fuels industry.

It's easy to stoke outrage from extreme tweets. People on the left do that too using idiots on the right as examples. Ultimately it creates a false picture of reality and ignores the actual policy that's being passed and whats really going on.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Get a hold of yourself young man.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Women are more left wing than men. That is the truth. They are less territorial. They have a mother instinct and feel sorry for people who have it rougher.

Left wing = mother instinct projected on the world

Also left wing is supported by weaker men. Also by students who got brainwashed by leftist universities. Young people in general are more left wing since they are often more naive and open to ideas. Plus they like to rebel against the order.

This is why under female and weak men power you get open borders: "Everybody is welcome! All the sick, all the poor, everyone is welcome!"

Angela Merkel is a good example.

While masculine (healthy) men are more right wing and more territorial. "You can come in, but not you". They are more discriminative against outsiders. They are more likely to defend what they have instead of giving it away.

I don't think right wing is ruthless or "coldhearted" like the left tries to make it out.

It is more stability. Which is helpful for the people who already live there. Instead of benefiting the whole world. Which is impossible. No country can exist like that.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
They average Democratic candidate wants to legalise illegal immigration? I very much doubt that. The average Democrat is centre right on most economic policy. Meanwhile you have a Republican government right now that's stoking war with Iran, Trump sucking Saudi and Israeli dick. Passing legilsation deregulating pharmaceutical industry and the fossil fuels industry.

It's easy to stoke outrage from extreme tweets. People on the left do that too using idiots on the right as examples. Ultimately it creates a false picture of reality and ignores the actual policy that's being passed and whats really going on.
The Democrat part 100% wants to give citizenship to illegals
they want to give them voting rights and health care.

I agree with you about iran and Israel, our government is so corrupt on both sides. Trump is at least trying, but I don't think he realized how bad things were.

raven

Oct 22, 2017
London, UK
The Democrat part 100% wants to give citizenship to illegals
they want to give them voting rights and health care.

I agree with you about iran and Israel, our government is so corrupt on both sides. Trump is at least trying, but I don't think he realized how bad things were.
I thought you meant actually legalising illegal immigration as in open borders, which isn't true:
all the largest amnesties have been delivered by Republican presidents e.g. Reagan.

Providing healthcare to people who need it regardless of who they are is an ethical question. Doctors in the UK will treat anyone regardless of who they are, that sort of attitude gives a nation it's moral foundation.

Trump is far worse than your average Republican on Israel and Saudi Arabia, Republicans and Democrats joined forces to block arms sales to Saudi Arabia while they stoke war in the Middle East, Trump vetoed it. Trumps been sucking up to Israel far more than your average Republican would too, e.g. moving the embassy.

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
Republican: "Would you punish someone for doing nothing wrong?"

Democrat: "Of course not!"

Republican: "Then why would you reward someone who's done nothing right?"

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2017
Europe
Right that it is all about emotions… (I could not start the sentence by "left"...)

Politics is artificially separating people, on one side the flight people and on the other side the fight people… and in the end it is all about the same.

It is very interesting to see how islanders were managing themselves and their populations, and the difference according to the size of the island is amazing too! Anywhere else people who had boats have fled and invaded. lol I live in a place where the islanders had lost the art art of boats, maybe lacking the riht Wood, they could not even visit the next visible island! And in the island where I live, they even stopped agriculture! But what a teaching about politics and what to take from left and right… And what a teaching about what repeats in history, and we think Will not again…

All in the end is about when Will we be reaching the point of war, famine and epidemias!

The leftist women say "come in, when there is for 4, there is for 5" : they are like from the small islands where everybody knows everybody, and exchange support.
Men have to be more careful about recognizing who are their children… They are like people from the bigger islands: they have enemies to fight.
In the end, men reach eliminating competition by survival of the fittest on the go, while women with the nice short term view are responsible for their Paradise to become overcrowded, turning it into a desert and hell!
They just hope that it Will touch the next generation...

but in the end, you can also cut the population in 2 different halves… city people and the ones still from the land. The first have dogs, the second have cows.

So the city leftist woman says "I shelter dogs and cats", and she Will cry more because she cannot eat her cats. And in the end it is even more probable that her dog eat her than the reverse. Fortunately for the cowboys, they risk nothing, and have plenty to eat. Except that they live on earth in a way that kills the cows and then we see that we lack calves. We cut the cherry tree, the chestnut and oak for their nice Wood. Then we have furnitures but no cherries, no chesnuts and no food for the pig. And the pig can eat you.

Well, this said, my ewes are asking for food, and they Will munch the Grass and alfalfa and corn I do not really like, and they Will make a lot of SCFA to thrive on, and I Will happily thrive later on! Is this a left or right view?

:))

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
they're extremists on both sides. I'm extreme too man. FOR ME.
They're psychotic on both sides. That's why you had that old robot woman and that drunk orange raccoon fur hat guy as choices. and a bunch of other incompetent douchebags. Parties cater to extremes. If you're gonna lie, be bold with your lies. It's easier to garner support against an invisible threat that enough people agree with, is a threat.

Also entire generations grew to be argumentative barring all logic, because they weren't beaten as kids (acc. to my former psychiatrist. basically current but I never see them). When people are not beaten and face no adversity they start parading around, screaming "me too" all day. Then others are like "they stole all are jobs".

It's all a scam.

Washington = Hollywood for ugly people (inside and out).

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Europe
I thought the politics and feminist topic in the other thread was just a random event, but it seems not. It seems the nightmares have a face. As Putin was saying, then come the people with black suits and ties and tell the president how the things are and whats not. Sad.

Oct 4, 2017
Europe
Well, you did not laugh at my super funny post? lol I remind you that I am a woman… From a left familly though not excessive, and I cannot be capitalist because it drains the environment and all resources. I have no fear for the planet, but for most people living now, yes... I cannot be on the left either because social programs seem to be good but it is stupid when they reduce people to receive money so that the system stays stable. I can tell you that food prices is what it is because farmers who manage to live do so through subventions, not from selling their products. This is why they are slaves and not free at all. And I can understand that all people managing to survive and get money from the system they live in, are not ready to leave it, because they cannot.

This is the paradox… a lot of life on earth is going to be destroyed, people included, so if you want to escape, the best is to have money. But money makers and the richest people are the reason why we have taken so much from the planet! As we have a life instinct, nobody is ready for sacrifice, so the system Will go on until it colapses. It has before and results in wars, hunger and diseases. The more we push the limit away, the more people we are and the worse Will the catastrophe be. Anyway we do not want the catastrophe now, so I am not even anxious or depressed. We all know we die one day, we just do not know when, and we are wired to make it last as much as we can.

I prefer to study the politics in anthropology. Canarian aborígenes managed it in very interesting ways… They lived in small island and had no boat, so I have the theater scenary of planet life! First of all, they dropped agriculture and lived on goats, sheep and pigs, with some wild plants and figs. If you graze and have no predator, you eat all and multiply like rabbits! So they controlled their population. There were no invasions before Europeans, but there was no Emigration either! So when bad times were coming, they voluntarily sacrificed some lifes. People can do this only when they know who they want to help go on living... If not, well, the prefered solution is war! = intent to sacrifice lifes, but not your children's!

Oct 4, 2017
Europe
Do you start to have some answers to your puzzle?
Why are so many women left-wing/liberal?
No offense to anyone here but liberal ideology has no logic or reason.
Over 90% of women I meet are part of this cult today. Its pure insanity!
Most women I know and met that are left leaning are just pretty uninformed and usually just follow the narrative of mainstream media I don't won't to say they are stupid but tend not to have many facts when asked why they lean certain ways and based more on just emotions only. Just my experience.
Maybe Americans are even more in duality than any other place? I really made a post for fun but seriously addressing the question at the same time! Most people are totally out of nature's laws, and that is the main reason why we have some strange illnesses that should not exist!!

Liberalism is absolutely good and coming from good emotions, to be feeling for other people. But it can be short sighted too. This is why in nature, beings are controlled by other species and not by themselves! Except us… And you see the result. Politics is the intent to split us in 2, so that each side tries to regulate the bullsh*it that both sides have!!!

Now conservative… what does this mean... this is also good to be conservative, this is homeostasis, what we try to hack! But conserving what does not serve us anymore is stupid…. As stupid as what an organism does after quiting fin or other drugs… your body is just conservative, and it does not help! You want change, you want to be liberal, for a time. And then when things are fine, your body Will need to be conservative again!!!

Be too conservative, and you Will die. Change and adapt, and you Will live. Be emotional and caring for others, laugh and play, and you Will feel better and you Will live. If you become light headed and do not care about nature's laws which are about your boundaries, then you might let come in what is not ok for you, and it Will fuck up the homeostasis. Body and country, same issue. Liberalism is when you are not careful about dangers. Conservatism is when you are too careful, and might become an invader yourself.