Lab Test for two RussianStarPeptides products - FRAUDSTERS? FINASTERIDE in one product

Brute

Apr 23, 2018
There's a long discussion whether RussianStarPeptides are fraudsters or legit. On the Ray Peat Forum one user who attributes getting testicular atrophy to the 12% DHT gel used from Russian Star Peptides now recently had 2 products he still had from them tested in a lab. Both don't match the ingredients they should have contained. One is called Re-Boot (SURGE) and is supposed to contain 7,8 benzoflavone, some unique ginger extract, 7-keto-DHEA - it doesn't contain a single one of those according to the lab. The second one, called Titan XL, has no ingredients listed on their page, to be fair. But according to the lab it contains finasteride and according to the user the lab results also don't match the ingredients they had told him in a private conversation it did - he didn't menton what they had told him though.

The ingredients in the 2 products (taken from here, the original thread on the RPF), according to the lab:

Surge: hexaethylene glycol, octabenzone, Thr-Thr-Lys, Nonaethylene glycol, Androstanolone (DHT), 5α-Androsterone, 5,6-dihydroxy-7-methoxyflavone, cyclotrisiloxane hexamethyl-, cyclopentasiloxane decamethyl-, adipic acid, 11,12-Dihydroxy-5Z,8Z,14Z-eicosatrienoic acid.

Titan XL: Stachyose, Isomaltose, Maltotetraose, Glycan 3α,4β,3α-galactotetraose, Hexaethylene glycol, Caffeine, Octabenzone, Leukotriene E4 methyl ester, Nonaethylene glycol, gibberellic acid, finasteride, Androstanolone (DHT), 1-p-Tolyl-butan-1-one, 13-docosenamide, (Z)-, 3,4-dihydrocoumarin, Phthalic anhydride.

So they even have DHT at their disposal, but somehow still completely lie about what's in their products.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Another good reason to not fuck with hormones anymore I guess. You are dealing with underground labs. It's the same with anabolic steroids. Sometimes they use bad oils (toxic) for it or they use very little of the actual hormone in it.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Whoever is behind this legit deserves physical castration. Not jail, not pfs, but legit just physical dismemberment lol.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
Devastating if true. Truly...

I'm ordering roid tests for the var today, I'll post my results on RSP anavar this week.

I personally e-mailed them asking If XL had any dht blocking ingredients and they said no. Fortunately, my use of their 12% + XL didn't cause any shrinkage and may have attributed to about a quarter inch return of girth, there's no way to know for sure.

I believe there's a roid test for dht too, I'll order it if so. Results to come... I can't believe this. I trust them

Last edited:

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
That's fucked up.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Many people have used there DHT gel and var here with all crazy weird mixed results. @Stud @IHateFin . Now it makes sense why..I would be highly confident that their var is fake or cut with something as well given it's the most expensive thing to buy/produce out of everything on their site. If they are faking other cheap shit , it would be a no brainer

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
Many people have used there DHT gel and var here with all crazy weird mixed results. @Stud @IHateFin . Now it makes sense why..I would be highly confident that their var is fake or cut with something as well given it's the most expensive thing to buy/produce out of everything on their site. If they are faking other cheap shit , it would be a no brainer
In really glad I haven't touched the var I bought there

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
Ftr their dht gel did suppress my gyno flare ups on two occasions. But i ordered the var test and paid for quick shipping. Hopefully by end of the week or middle earliest, I'll have it and we'll know

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Ftr their dht gel did suppress my gyno flare ups on two occasions. But i ordered the var test and paid for quick shipping. Hopefully by end of the week or middle earliest, I'll have it and we'll know
Joe, what was weird is that when I ordered var from them, the order came from England. or Wales. Probably some dude, mixing stuff in the mini lab at home

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
@joekool are you doing a full comprehensive test of the var or just to see if it contains the active ingredient? because I think we need to see the full test of all the ingredients (like the Italian guy who tested it at RPF) since it did contain traces of DHT but there were a million other ingredients as well. So it could have 1% worth of var but 99% of other stuff which would be bad

May 27, 2018
Budapest
The moment you find out Titan 12% DHT Gel is actually 12% Finasteride Gel
Not to defend the sketchy peptides guys, but the RPF post DOES NOT talk about Titan DHT gels. It talks about a supposedly "all natural" product called "TITAN XL" and another one called "REBOOT (SURGE)". We still do NOT KNOW what is in those DHT gels.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Not to defend the sketchy peptides guys, but the RPF post DOES NOT talk about Titan DHT gels. It talks about a supposedly "all natural" product called "TITAN XL" and another one called "REBOOT (SURGE)". We still do NOT KNOW what is in those DHT gels.
Yes I know I was joking. It would be ironic if the Titan DHT gel that people in PFS use contains finasteride. That would be next level fuckery.

I still think we can conclude it is dangerous using stuff from random companies. Especially supplement/hormone companies and underground labs.

It could be they imported the powder from China - maybe in China there was already fuckery going on with the ingredients and now they sell this to people who don't know what they are doing and are taking it because a guy on a forum said it helps with this and that.

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
also, for the record, tmrw is 7 days off my RSP var cycle and I just had the best wknd in months as far as performance and appearance goes... I still have the tests coming, could be as soon as Tuesday but weds nearly for sure... and we'll know that night as far as RSP var goes ...

I'm also leaning more and more that the XL certainly didn't hurt me so there's limited chance it'd have fin in it... my opinion after ~6 or so months of use...

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I don't think it hurt me. BUT* I feel for sure (seeing as tho I gained like 20lb and then cut a lot at times, but minor cuts after that on nothing). --And also seeing as tho, strength gains were huge. --Tei 9/10 or so. --randro/4andro (for pfs only and strength) 8/10 and 9.1/10 for strength. --What they sold to me as "anavar" 5-6/10.
--True, strength gains higher on various drugs than just TEI, but TEI has a higher rating for all else it worked on, minus a point for the impaired digestion maleffect.
--I would not be surprised if most of RSP was fake. Guy was nice to me, however, mysteriously didn't receive my first crypto transaction (tiny amount but still).
--Despite me finding it on the blockchain of course. ---My friend feels it's fake too, and may be looking for real var. --So he did not like RSP's var, but will source some other kind I think.
--I did fantasize more and have morning erections more and more during and after, and on and after some urological pain. However the first 2 could just be time, and everything else done over time. The last, who knows.
--When I started Fin a couple springs ago, I stopped going outside. So I don't think there was fin in this. My test litmus, showed positive, but didn't look very dark in the test.