K8668B's log

Astral kid

Aug 23, 2018
Canada
Yo man. This website has taught us that nutrition fed to people based on body chemistry is a big factor in fixing the hormonal system. For instance filling zinc deficiency leads to more testostosterone. Keeping electrolytes in balance leads to proper cortisol production.

I think you’d be a good candidate for nutritional balancing. I know you’re focusing on hormones, but at the top of the stream leading to the hormones lays nutritional balance. And I’m witnessing it strongly what it can do for a person once the gut is in a good enough place.

Just do me a favor and see how this helps you. Try doing magnesium chloride or sulfate baths. Try them for a week, every night and see how you feel after. Maybe up your vitamin c intake while you do so. Eat very clean.

I think you’re making it more complex than it needs to be getting anti-aging doctor involved.
My question from the start is how exactly do we raise hormones to high levels while keeping in balance? I seriously doubt TEI with all its greatness can give me that.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
My question from the start is how exactly do we raise hormones to high levels while keeping in balance? I seriously doubt TEI with all its greatness can give me that.
It’s not about raising hormones. It’s about balancing hormones and strengthening receptors.

It’s more about ratios. And when ratios stay in correct ballpark for a long time, hormones will raise with it as the person becomes stronger and stronger.

I’m seeing vitamins, aminos, fats as what propels you. Minerals as who you are. Minerals form you.

I think a more sexual pfs case does better building system up with minerals, while concentrating on aminos quite a bit. And then coming off minerals and see where body goes with a diverse, high protein diet, EAAs.

A more cfs, brain type of pfs case needs to be detoxed, put into balance. Gut needs to be worked on. It’s a full effort. Vits, mins might be too strong to push potently at first. But once digestion, fatigue decent enough you want to push all hard to make system extremely strong.

Cleansing things like fasting, liver flushes, coffee enemas, juice fasts should be utilized. Makes the healing quicker.

I strayed off path a bit. But building the system up with minerals should be what’s puts you together. As minerals are you. The vits, aminos, fats- these are your fuel. So to answer your question fully, maybe try to feed minerals a bit more like increase zinc/copper, manganese, magnesium doses slightly. Take magnesium chloride/sulfate baths.

Body loves mag in a lot of body chemistries I’m sure.

Astral kid

Aug 23, 2018
Canada
  • Deleted by Astral kid
Show…

Astral kid

Aug 23, 2018
Canada
It’s not about raising hormones. It’s about balancing hormones and strengthening receptors.

It’s more about ratios. And when ratios stay in correct ballpark for a long time, hormones will raise with it as the person becomes stronger and stronger.

I’m seeing vitamins, aminos, fats as what propels you. Minerals as who you are. Minerals form you.

I think a more sexual pfs case does better building system up with minerals, while concentrating on aminos quite a bit. And then coming off minerals and see where body goes with a diverse, high protein diet, EAAs.

A more cfs, brain type of pfs case needs to be detoxed, put into balance. Gut needs to be worked on. It’s a full effort. Vits, mins might be too strong to push potently at first. But once digestion, fatigue decent enough you want to push all hard to make system extremely strong.

Cleansing things like fasting, liver flushes, coffee enemas, juice fasts should be utilized. Makes the healing quicker.

I strayed off path a bit. But building the system up with minerals should be what’s puts you together. As minerals are you. The vits, aminos, fats- these are your fuel. So to answer your question fully, maybe try to feed minerals a bit more like increase zinc/copper, manganese, magnesium doses slightly. Take magnesium chloride/sulfate baths.

Wouldn't I need to wait until I'm done with TEI to start feeding minerals and building up?

Astral kid

Aug 23, 2018
Canada

Also I could see how TEI would balance hormones but how do we strengthen receptors?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com

Florida nationalist movement

A movement that seeks to make Florida an independent nation because of all the bad laws and policies of the US.

John is in the Florida nationalist movement.

Dude is this real?
I want my province / city (current city, not really my city, but everywhere i live become's mine) to seperate - since our oil funds all of canada's cuckiness anyways. they can keep their garbage above minus 50 winters (soyboys). we can keep money.

i don't think florida... not sure what their economy is outside of tourism, day hookers, meth, and coke lords. and also white trash.

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
LOL @ that last comment @MNK99

Just started clomid+arimidex today. my prescribed dosage is 50mg of clomid 3x a week, and 1mg of arimidex twice a week. i took both 50mg of clomid and 1mg of arimidex today. thought i felt a slight calm and good mood from about 5pm-9pm ish. slept at 930pm-12am, and then woke back up and havent been able to get back to sleep. frustrating because i have to be at work early, and occasionally work doubles. sleep has been shitty for the past few weeks and its been frustrating me. Overall, i dont think ive noticed too much from the clomid+arimidex just yet. Usually with other things that work for me, i notice them within the first day or two.

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
I finally ended up trying the clomid+arimidex combo as prescribed by my doctor. The dosage was 50mg of clomid 3x a week, and 1mg of arimidex twice a week. I was supposed to be on this combo for 2-3 months (i forget). I stopped after one week!!

That stuff kicked in fast! I didnt get eye floaters or joint problems thank god, but i did get some other things. I had occasional slight nausea, and sometimes headaches. It was very thermogenic. I remember sweating one time randomly at work for no reason. I was instantly losing fat. My old abs from when i weighed about 175 were coming back. I stay at around 190 lbs these days, and still very lean, but not as lean as 175. But i like my look at 190 better actually. The clomid was burning a shitload of fat, but it was making me lose muscle with it too. My benchpress reps with 225lbs dropped by 3 reps, and my squat went down a little bit too. All of my strength was going down a tiny bit. My face was starting to really thin out too. I didnt like it. Libido/sexual stayed about the same, or maybe even 1% worse actually. I would have occasional moments of decent energy, but it wasnt that great of an energy. So i stopped. Fuck that shit. Im not about to stay on that bullshit for another 2 months. Fuck no!

I got off of the clomid+arimidex combo, and got a slightly nice snapback from it! Within 3 days of being off of both, i started to feel much better. In 3 days, i regained 3 whole reps on my max flat benchpress reps with 225lbs. I"ve been off of it ever since, and everything has pretty much returned to normal luckily. (my normal PFS baseline that is)

I think my estrogen might have gotten slightly low while on it. I took zinc with it at times too, and maybe thats why. that combo sucked for real!

Clomid+arimidex is old news around here , but i finally did it. Im waiting to see my doctor again to look into preferably testosterone stacked with anavar or HCG. The anavar alone or stacked with testosterone is what i have been wanting for like a year now lol. Perhaps bandaids for now, but definitely a step in the right direction, and definitely will help me have more mental clarity and function better to get more shit done in real life, while i continue to research ways to heal from PFS such as gut related/adrenal/thyroid/pathogens/parasites, vitamins/minerals, or whatever the hell else. Even my ability to research is somewhat low at the moment. Hard for me to concentrate. Deep research that is, when it comes to boring or uninteresting topics.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Why don't you get a hairtest man? I did testosterone myself and did little for my baseline. Maybe made me worse even. You are already getting benefits from supplementing zinc. With a hairtest you can see what your chemistry looks like.

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
I understand your points, and i appreciate you my brotha. I think zinc/minerals, and mineral balancing is a huge key to the puzzle, but these damn hairtests dont seem to be helping anyone. Its been a year and a half now. It shouldnt take this long. Im not cancelling out the idea 100% either though, but thats just my opinion on the hairtests. I do believe in and have experienced snapback, but there is no point feeling like shit for 2 weeks-3 months or whatever how long. That means its not right for you, and you feel like shit for a reason!

I plan on going the route of using my anti-aging doctor and getting into light hormones, while further researching minerals/vitamins/gut/thyroid/adrenals/pathogens/parasites, etc. And i also im a fitness guy so im definitely into that stuff too. I have built a great foundation in the last almost 3 years.

My approach may be different than or go against what this forum is trying to accomplish, but i still have PFS and i will always keep my log updated for everyone. I want to achieve 100% healed, or at least make ground in the right direction.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I understand your points, and i appreciate you my brotha. I think zinc/minerals, and mineral balancing is a huge key to the puzzle, but these damn hairtests dont seem to be helping anyone. Its been a year and a half now. It shouldnt take this long. Im not cancelling out the idea 100% either though, but thats just my opinion on the hairtests. I do believe in and have experienced snapback, but there is no point feeling like shit for 2 weeks-3 months or whatever how long. That means its not right for you, and you feel like shit for a reason!

I plan on going the route of using my anti-aging doctor and getting into light hormones, while further researching minerals/vitamins/gut/thyroid/adrenals/pathogens/parasites, etc. And i also im a fitness guy so im definitely into that stuff too. I have built a great foundation in the last almost 3 years.

My approach may be different than or go against what this forum is trying to accomplish, but i still have PFS and i will always keep my log updated for everyone. I want to achieve 100% healed, or at least make ground in the right direction.
the hormone approach isn’t it man. Not saying the hair test and going on ARL or TEI is. You’ve basically told me you have a form of cfs based on our interactions. Based on my experiences, I just don’t see this it for you.

I like nutreval the best and it’s what is pushing me out of cfs. You get to see nutrition and a pathogen/ gut side all in one test. You have health insurance right? It’s affordable if so.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
  • Deleted by RebelWithACause
  • Reason: Fuck
Show…

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
I hope it really is pushing you out of CFS man. But it just seems like its a new thing every other week. If its not one thing its another. I did read your latest post in your log where you said that you had your best erection the other night during sex (no homo) since having pfs. That is a good thing. That sounds uplifting. But we will see. Im hoping you get there, i really am. But this has been going on for so long.

Its not a competition of who works the hardest during this. We all are. I didnt have a sip of alcohol for over two years thinking that it was a part of the "journey" (and that was a good thing for me actually), only to find out that i can enjoy a drink or two responsibly after once in a blue moon. Those two drinks literally have nothing to do with my PFS, or my progress towards PFS. But hangovers always messed me up for a few days.

All im saying is, i gotta go work 40+ hours a week, pay bills, goto school , social life, and i also want to take up boxing training on top of all of this. I think having some extra anavar and/ or testosterone cypionate, enanthate, prop, etc. can help me function and do all of these things in meantime while i research more on pfs and minerals/vitamins/gut/cfs/pathogens. etc. I cant wait any longer bro, i barely hold it together now as is. Life is stagnant for me lately. I flunked/dropped out of college 10 years ago and i know a big part of it was definitely my PFS, and i dont want that to happen again.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I hope it really is pushing you out of CFS man. But it just seems like its a new thing every other week. If its not one thing its another. I did read your latest post in your log where you said that you had your best erection the other night during sex (no homo) since having pfs. That is a good thing. That sounds uplifting. But we will see. Im hoping you get there, i really am. But this has been going on for so long.

Its not a competition of who works the hardest during this. We all are. I didnt have a sip of alcohol for over two years thinking that it was a part of the "journey" (and that was a good thing for me actually), only to find out that i can enjoy a drink or two responsibly after once in a blue moon. Those two drinks literally have nothing to do with my PFS, or my progress towards PFS. But hangovers always messed me up for a few days.

All im saying is, i gotta go work 40+ hours a week, pay bills, goto school , social life, and i also want to take up boxing training on top of all of this. I think having some extra anavar and/ or testosterone cypionate, enanthate, prop, etc. can help me function and do all of these things in meantime while i research more on pfs and minerals/vitamins/gut/cfs/pathogens. etc. I cant wait any longer bro, i barely hold it together now as is. Life is stagnant for me lately. I flunked/dropped out of college 10 years ago and i know a big part of it was definitely my PFS, and i dont want that to happen again.
A big problem most of us have here is looking for guys with sexual improvements. I was very guilty of this no doubt. Honestly, I believe we should be looking for guys who say they are completely well mentally, physically. It means more. It just does. Look @MCurtone @Boris - their sexuality is great, but they're still here looking, searching for what will get them fully healthy.

Which leads me to the 3rd quote in bold. Having to work 40 hours weeks or even longer, support yourself, have a social life, have a family etc. It fucking sucks with fatigue, digestion issues, anxiety, sleep issues. But its absolute heaven when you're calm, with energy, not have to worry about digestion or ability to take a dump lol. Life is soooo good when these things are great trust me I've had them. The way music sounds, your vocabulary and ability to interact with people. Its incredible who you can truly be after being sick so long.

Lol there's a reason why @Goose12 @Niles aren't on here much anymore, they are at peace.
Minor sexual issues is nothing when everything else is fine. And trust me when everything else is fine, I'm pretty damn sure the sex issues will be very minor at that. Oh well you're not a complete recovery sexually, but you're at peace mentally and that's what counts most.

Regarding competition of who works the hardest, I am guilty of this too. I thought this past full year if I emulate @Cdsnuts with all sorts of fasting, diet, you name it, I'd be good again. I mean this stuff did fix me in 2017 from CFS when you and I met late that year I think it was (or might have been early 18). And I can certainly vogue for this type of lifestyle. But this time around I'd say it may have even hurt me more than it helped. Fasting left me even more nutritionally depleted and without strong terrain (nutrition) the herbs only poisoned me as pathogen die off had nowhere to go prior to beginning nutritional balancing.

Where I'm at now is that there is a science to fixing us. The whole book hasn't been written yet and probably never will, but we are into some really good stuff. We can be fixed by nutritional sufficiency which opens up detox pathways which allow us to excrete toxicities. We can use strong specific herbs to attack pathogens loads (like chi) in the small intestine. We can target certain major specific pathways that can have huge huge effects on how we do this (zinc finger, copper gcu, b2/b12, amongst others).

I only wrote what I wrote in last post because I think you're a great guy. You made me feel great about myself when I was nearly fully recovered a couple years ago. You're motivated and have a great frame of mind. I just don't want you having your hopes up, spending a lot of time, and money on something that I don't think will do the job.

Best of luck man whatever you choose to do.

Last edited:

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
A big problem most of us have here is looking for guys with sexual improvements. I was very guilty of this no doubt. Honestly, I believe we should be looking for guys who say they are completely well mentally, physically. It means more. It just does. Look @MCurtone @Boris - their sexuality is great, but they're still here looking, searching for what will get them fully healthy.

Which leads me to the 3rd quote in bold. Having to work 40 hours weeks or even longer, support yourself, have a social life, have a family etc. It fucking sucks with fatigue, digestion issues, anxiety, sleep issues. But its absolute heaven when you're calm, with energy, not have to worry about digestion or ability to take a dump lol. Life is soooo good when these things are great trust me I've had them. The way music sounds, your vocabulary and ability to interact with people. Its incredible who you can truly be after being sick so long.

Lol there's a reason why @Goose12 @Niles aren't on here much anymore, they are at peace.
Minor sexual issues is nothing when everything else is fine. And trust me when everything else is fine, I'm pretty damn sure the sex issues will be very minor at that. Oh well you're not a complete recovery sexually, but you're at peace mentally and that's what counts most.

Regarding competition of who works the hardest, I am guilty of this too. I thought this past full year if I emulate @Cdsnuts with all sorts of fasting, diet, you name it, I'd be good again. I mean this stuff did fix me in 2017 from CFS when you and I met late that year I think it was (or might have been early 18). And I can certainly vogue for this type of lifestyle. But this time around I'd say it may have even hurt me more than it helped. Fasting left me even more nutritionally depleted and without strong terrain (nutrition) the herbs only poisoned me as pathogen die off had nowhere to go prior to beginning nutritional balancing.

Where I'm at now is that there is a science to fixing us. The whole book hasn't been written yet and probably never will, but we are into some really good stuff. We can be fixed by nutritional sufficiency which opens up detox pathways which allow us to excrete toxicities. We can use strong specific herbs to attack pathogens loads (like chi) in the small intestine. We can target certain major specific pathways that can have huge huge effects on how we do this (zinc finger, copper gcu, b2/b12, amongst others).

I only wrote what I wrote in last post because I think you're a great guy. You made me feel great about myself when I was nearly fully recovered a couple years ago. You're motivated and have a great frame of mind. I just don't want you having your hopes up, spending a lot of time, and money on something that I don't think will do the job.

Best of luck man whatever you choose to do.
Thank you bro! i appreciate that. Im still here too by the way. I went through that period too. Im glad i was of help to you at that time. You have helped me as well.

Im still leaning towards both (anti-aging clinics and the stuff you mentioned). But thank you. Its just my gut instincts bro. But i do see your points.

Last edited:

Cdsnuts

Oct 27, 2017
This is why I always recommend giving your body time to adjust to the new way of living after the fast but nine times out of ten, guys are jumping right in on the herbs. Human nature I suspect. In a perfect world, you would fast, and then over the course of a couple months with diet, exercise, sleep, meditation and breathe work, work your constitution up to the point where it would be ready and willing to except the herbs. MOST guys move way to fast, but then again, I understand why.

If followed in this way, the transition is practically painless. As a matter of fact, it's quite blissful.