johnsmith's PFS log

Nov 19, 2017
T.O. Canada
Hi, I quit fin 7 years ago and I was on it longer then most people (7 years).

I'm over here because it seems to make a lot of sense to follow the work of people who have, and specialize in PFS. I'm quite impressed with the work that's being done over here. For those of you who have managed to get yourself to a place where you feel decently well while taking just few vitamins and or minerals, I'd like to congratulate you.

In dealing with PFS, I took a similar rout as the new forum member 'slader1', except he just dabbled with thyroid supplementation, I went all out with it. I've been on it for 5 years straight. So I guess fasting is currently isn't an option for me. I think thyroid supplementation helped me a bit (fin made my pulse and temps extremely low) but it's no cure. I still feel like crap when I check out where my baseline is at (while still on thyroid). I normally have to take a bit of Pansterone and some extra pregnenolone to feel ok.

Today marks 4 weeks of being on 12 pumps of Andro Hard daily. The cycle has gone fairly smooth. Any important advice for achieving that 'snap back' that you all speak of? I'm guessing I should continue to stay off pregnenolone and dhea for a couple weeks.

The next thing I plan to do is a TEI test.

I'm here to learn. Any advice, tips, and brutal honestly would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2017
T.O. Canada
I recently finished my first 4 week cycle of Andro Hard a couple weeks ago and I think it helped a lot. This is the first time in four years that I've been able to go without supplementing neurosteroids like preg and dhea for longer then a week without feeling like garbage. It's been over two weeks and I feel fine. I'm only taking glycine, vitamins K, D, B's and sometimes some magnesium right now.

Next thing I need to do is find out what diet I should try. I''m guessing that one of the important factors in picking a diet is that I'm still taking synthetic thyroid...

Last edited:

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
Hey Johnsmith. Glad you enjoyed the Andro Hard. For some reason I am still reeling from it. I had bloods just come in today which showed my DHT actually decreased since 2 months ago. Seems inexplicable to me.

I would assume you would benefit from carbohydrates especially on thyroid, but it's certainly worth some experimentation.