Jin Stewart Kills PFS (What Is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me...)

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
ya sad sometimes over lost love
but you'll find agn.
Aww. It kinda choked me a bit you took that part away from my huge post. Really, felt a little emotional.

Thank you friend. Once PFS is beat I'll find love again. Wish it was her, we were talking marriage and kids, but she panicked and nowadays (unlike before PFS) the default manliness and logic and 'solidness' you have as a guy just wasn't there. Just the PFS fog. She's amazing, nobody like her, and now she's gone forever. I'm sad, but one day I'll heal and this too shall pass etc.

Thanks again though, that was nice of you to reach out there. :)

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Aww. It kinda choked me a bit you took that part away from my huge post. Really, felt a little emotional.
GAY!!!

haha jk.

im srry i dont know wtf is wrong w me. i wasnt trying to be a dick. DONT GO!!!
I CAN CHANGE!!1

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@jinstewart I think love is a chemical reaction, and actually people confuse love with weakness

Relationship only works if that other person is the best for you in all aspects in the moment. So if she stays the best , then it is a healthy relationship. and then it can last.

I doubt humans should be in any relationships with obligations, that is not healthy I think.

Love as I experienced in my life was always some chemical reaction, with logic I understood this person is not the best, but I still "loved" that person.
that person always made me weaker for some reason.

That is a huge life cheat I think. May be some kind of hormonal change for mating or something.

This is why love usually (not always) passes so fast. and then you end up with logic telling you that this is not even close to the perfect fit.

This is why there are so many divorces happening, since marriage as it is probably not healthy . And then people get married while in love which then passes and they get stuck with unpractical not healthy relationship.

I found in my life, the best relationships I had were when I did not feel that sickening feeling, so I went with logic and chose the best fit for me at that time.

And all relationships when there was love were a total and complete fiasco with TONS of suffering.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
for sure nothing weak about love. must be vulnerable and yes, need to risk having heart broken for true love and even to let them go. but that doesn't make a man weak.
when suciidal / labotomized i had no feelings at all, later probably more sociopathic (pssd and 8+y later, pfs), but true love even nofap 100d, and sober 2yrs straight, 8 percent bodyfat, successful, doing well, well that can really mess with you and for sure it's neurochemical and hormonal. when you would literally die or do anything for someone, and you wake up thinking about them, go to bed thinking about them, and want to change for the better so you can build a future, that's real love. and there's nothing gay or weak about that.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
for sure nothing weak about love. must be vulnerable and yes, need to risk having heart broken for true love and even to let them go. but that doesn't make a man weak.
when suciidal / labotomized i had no feelings at all, later probably more sociopathic (pssd and 8+y later, pfs), but true love even nofap 100d, and sober 2yrs straight, 8 percent bodyfat, successful, doing well, well that can really mess with you and for sure it's neurochemical and hormonal. when you would literally die or do anything for someone, and you wake up thinking about them, go to bed thinking about them, and want to change for the better so you can build a future, that's real love. and there's nothing gay or weak about that.
"when you would literally die or do anything for someone, and you wake up thinking about them, go to bed thinking about them, and want to change for the better so you can build a future, that's real love."

that is a sickness which I think got implanted into us to create families. and then 90% are unhappy, make it 99%.

I never felt myself with this sickness and the person I loved was never even close to what I needed to actually build the future.

If someone wants to create a family someone needs to pick and choose like crazy, otherwise there will be crazy amounts of suffering in the end for both parties

I don't think a man should or could live with one woman. But if someone decides to do that, you better make sure everything fits

I think love was implanted so ugly chicks mate also)) otherwise no one would want them. and love deletes physical appearance, and then you wake up from this sickness in 1-2 years and you are like holy shit who was I banging haha.

Fuck love. my person that is near me needs to be the best in every aspect for me and this is the only way I will stay with her)) and that is real love I think since you need to have a respect for the person, and she needs to match your goals, and your view for life etc . and she needs to make you feel better and stronger, not weaker and vulnerable. Weaker and vulnerable in the family? ahahha that wont be good))

that is what happens exactly, you feel weaker and vulnerable, then you accidentally create a family and then love passes, and then you are stuck with a disaster. and you are not weak anymore and not vulnerable , you are simply fucked

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Love = a strong chemical cocktail that surpasses most daily stimuli.

Thats why guys stop doing what made Them good in the first place. They stop doing sports, their business slows down, they start eating crappier, they stop visiting their friends, they might even stop social media and other addictions in place of love. They become LAZY

BC "love" is a stronger stimuli than those things/addictions/etc

Love I agree is a pairbonding mechanism. And can be dangerous if you fall in love with a crazy person

I felt in love from time To time esp if the girl is hot I can quickly get feelings of love after sex. And I am not repulsed by her

While w/ ugly girls IT is more lust. You want to bang a girl but after you feel a bit of disgust to her and want to get out ASAP. You become cold and distant to her

I think this is bc a hot girl Will give sexy offspring and you want to commit to her and Those children. Since those children Will probably get further and spread their DNA wider than less attractive children.

Also love lasts around 6mo-12mo enough time To have a pregnancy and maybe even bear a child. The man in love Will stay around her (not even by choice but by ADDICTION to love) to protect her and help her during her pregnancy (most vulnerable).

While the other ugly girls you Just let Them figure IT out on their own. You bang Them and Let Them deal w the problem. Since that offspring is less valueable. But still valueable enough to impregnate several girls. All ups your chance of dna survival

Those girls Will probably become single mothers and Will look for a guy to commit to her and her children

Ppl got pissed off whenI said that before. But if you are raising someone elses kids you are losing! I dont hate ppl like that but I know most men want their own kids period

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Love = a strong chemical cocktail that surpasses most daily stimuli.

Thats why guys stop doing what made Them good in the first place. They stop doing sports, their business slows down, they start eating crappier, they stop visiting their friends, they might even stop social media and other addictions in place of love. They become LAZY

BC "love" is a stronger stimuli than those things/addictions/etc

Love I agree is a pairbonding mechanism. And can be dangerous if you fall in love with a crazy person

I felt in love from time To time esp if the girl is hot I can quickly get feelings of love after sex. And I am not repulsed by her

While w/ ugly girls IT is more lust. You want to bang a girl but after you feel a bit of disgust to her and want to get out ASAP. You become cold and distant to her

I think this is bc a hot girl Will give sexy offspring and you want to commit to her and Those children. Since those children Will probably get further and spread their DNA wider than less attractive children.

Also love lasts around 6mo-12mo enough time To have a pregnancy and maybe even bear a child. The man in love Will stay around her (not even by choice but by ADDICTION to love) to protect her and help her during her pregnancy (most vulnerable).

While the other ugly girls you Just let Them figure IT out on their own. You bang Them and Let Them deal w the problem. Since that offspring is less valueable. But still valueable enough to impregnate several girls. All ups your chance of dna survival

why would you feel lust for an ugly chick haha

you can fall in love with an ugly chick, since you make this new image of her in your head that she is a better person than others))) , that is how love makes you drunk and you have no clue what the hell is going on.

Pretty chicks, you dont fall in love with you look at them as "things". like a nice car, or nice dinner. That is lust.

but real love is when a pretty chick has a brain and views like you and you are friends with her )) and she does not fuck with your head, and you already checked it in stressful situations ))) like an interview , basically SHE IS HIRED ))) This is more respect and admiration, and pride. Which should be called LOVE IMO

In russia we have a proverb, Love is evil since you can fall in love with a goat)) I know it is a funny translation, but you get the point.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
why would you feel lust for an ugly chick haha

you can fall in love with an ugly chick, since you make this new image of her in your head that she is a better person than others))) , that is how love makes you drunk and you have no clue what the hell is going on.

Pretty chicks, you dont fall in love with you look at them as "things". like a nice car, or nice dinner. That is lust.

but real love is when a pretty chick has a brain and views like you and you are friends with her )) and she does not fuck with your head, and you already checked it in stressful situations ))) like an interview , basically SHE IS HIRED ))) This is more respect and admiration, and pride. Which should be called LOVE IMO

In russia we have a proverb, Love is evil since you can fall in love with a goat)) I know it is a funny translation, but you get the point.
You never banged some ugly girl BC you were horny?

Dude girls Will act like they have views like you Just bc they like you. They Will Just copy parts of you And mirror that so you like Them more.

Women mold themselves into what you want them to be. If the girl respects you that is

So you need a girl to respect you instead of "love" which is meaning less. IT is a feeling.

Respect can be shown throu actions

They really believe your worldviews and opinions and agree w IT at that point. But once she breaks up w you she can make a 180.

A lot of ppl like the image a girl presents and fall in love with that. BC the girl is mirroring you. That is what causes ppl to fall in love. Ppl are narcissistic. They like their own image.

But after 6-12 months you see cracks and lines in that image. You start sering parts of her core personality

And sometimes this mirroring can last forever. She has integrsted herself into your life. She is part of your life now. She has taken over parts of your value.

Of course the core personality is still there if she was abused as a child OR whatever core personality she has. But a big part of IT is moldable and not static

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
You never banged some ugly girl BC you were horny?

Dude girls Will act like they have views like you Just bc they like you. They Will Just copy parts of you And mirror that so you like Them more.

Women mold themselves into what you want them to be. If the girl respects you that is

They really believe your worldviews and opinions and agree w IT at that point. But once she breaks up w you she can make a 180.

A lot of ppl like the image a girl presents and fall in love with that. BC the girl is mirroring you. That is what causes ppl to fall in love. Ppl are narcissistic. They like their own image.

And sometimes this mirroring can last forever. She has integrsted herself into your life. She is part of your life now. She has taken over parts of your value.

Of course the core personality is still there if she was abused as a child OR whatever core personality she has. But a big part of IT is moldable and not static

I would never be proud of some chick who is mirroring me. I need to see that she has her own life and her own path, which just does not interfere with mine.

You can easily see if a chick fakes her life. she would not pass the first stage of an interview))
You talk about 17-18 year olds with nothing, I would never be with those. I need a stable developed person, why would I create a family with an unpredictable child.

Banging an ugly chick just because you are horny)) Nope. screw that. I think it relates more to americans))

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
I would never be proud of some chick who is mirroring me. I need to see that she has her own life and her own path, which just does not interfere with mine.

You can easily see if a chick fakes her life. she would not pass the first stage of an interview))
You talk about 17-18 year olds with nothing, I would never be with those. I need a stable developed person, why would I create a family with an unpredictable child.

Banging an ugly chick just because you are horny)) Nope. screw that. I think it relates more to americans))
If the girl is interested why not. Unless extreme overweight OR disgusting.

Girls mirror all the time. Even 25+ girls. Also men mirror people they respect. IT is not literally doing exactly the same as that person. IT is small habits and body language.

Girls Just go a bit further they Will say they also like Trump OR they Will say they also like a stupid hobby you have. Eventhough if she did not like you she would not like IT as much

How you going to interview her? Like oldschool KGB agent? Hahaha

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
i meant like poetically not actually dying. bitch can go to hell, i die for no one!!! @Helen
tired pre workout slept 3hrs before wrkout. getting body fat measured soon if these ppl answer the damn phone/ make sense in person.
--(this phone menu has a "shrink", chiropractor, fitness stuff, wtf is this place??/ why cant i just pay them get bod pod done what is this... i aint got time for this.)

i didn't mean like throwing myself into the ocean or off a cruise liner. i meant feeling sad when relnship dissolves/ during/after breakup, or if there's a missed opportunity, or if it's a a one time thing, and they were cheating on their partner, etc, etc. various circumstances alluding to. gotta go.

you're rite that is obsessive/ possessive. i think narcissistic and possessive people that are controlling do that to ppl then blame them for issues... been victim of that.
circle of abuse. but yes, im not like that. but ever consuming love i have been party to, also very bad/ toxic. but not quite as theatrical. pretty theatrical at times tbh but i limit it.

also i meant like if someone was gonna hit them with a car or a bike or shoved them or something... something assaulting/ unwarranted (even warranted), i'd defend them (i.e. fuck up the person attacking them -- i'd make it out alive tho!)

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
I think the biggest problem guys have is they create fantasies around their lives. IT is subconcious and I think everybody does IT. I was the worst at this that is why I see IT in other guys as well. I was a typical "dreamer".

You make up stuff in your head about yourself and others and your life for IT to seem more special. In a Sense this is narcissism.

But Those who are best at ripping off the bandaid and see reality in the most simplest form they see what is real and what is actually happening

Action -> reaction

E.g. dont listen to words look at what someone does is a simple example

Now you can influence reality bc you can manipulate IT not through thinking and wishing but ACTION

Words can make you feel and do things. But they are not actual actions. They are like remote commands but not actual action. Words can make other people do things since most ppl dont think so much. They dont analyse IT since they are not so analysing. Everybody can say words

The same w/ girls. You make up this fantasy loveland in your head and you Stop seeing what actually happens to your LIFE. And you get addicted to the story and even image eventho your life is going to shit

emotion is inside of you. IT does not change what actually happens. You do not have to kill emotions. We all know what that feels like... But IT is good to choose the rational brain to make important choices.

IT also does not mean become An autist. Just make sure you dont lose your rationality in important choices of LIFE.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@RebelWithACause

" If the girl is interested why not. Unless extreme overweight OR disgusting"

Haha, if you collect exotic cars, why would you drive a smelly old toyota corolla, unless you are a perv/ and you get off from toyota corolla.

Save your zinc for ferraris. and lambos and mclarens. No need to lose zinc on ford focus. It is bad for your health)) haha

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
  • Deleted by RebelWithACause
  • Reason: Delete
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
@RebelWithACause

Haha, if you collect exotic cars, why would you drive a smelly old toyota corolla, unless you are a perv/ and you get off from toyota corolla.

Save your zinc for ferraris. and lambos and mclarens. No need to lose zinc on ford focus. It is bad for your health)) haha
perverted for giving the ugly girls some love? Are you a woman hater??

i love all women as long as they give me a good blowjob.

the only women I dont like are fat, smelly women.

IT does seems bad for health since I crashed hard.

So in the futures I Will only go for ferraris and lambos

You like the oldtimers right?? The cars that barely start up !!

I Will stop spamming your topic now jinstewart

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
perverted for giving the ugly girls some love? Are you a woman hater??

i love all women as long as they give me a good blowjob.

the only women I dont like are fat, smelly women.

IT does seems bad for health since I crashed hard.

So in the futures I Will only go for ferraris and lambos

You like the oldtimers right?? The cars that barely start up !!

I Will stop spamming your topic now jinstewart

Haha, 2005 ferrari will beat the living hell out of 2019 toyota corrola)

heck . 1995 Porsche 911 will destroy 2020 ford focus))

Mclaren P1 will masacre brand new honda accord))

Oldtimers actually start up better))) much better as a matter of fact. Dont forget that the oldertimers we are talking about are 1.5 times younger than me))

My fav car is mclaren 720s. Good car , since no room for fat and smelly)) hahah

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I loveeeee raw goats milk and can’t wait to drive to a farm and pick some up tomorrow morning. Will fast on it for a day. #STRAIGHTfromtheTEET

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
I loveeeee raw goats milk and can’t wait to drive to a farm and pick some up tomorrow morning. Will fast on it for a day. #STRAIGHTfromtheTEET
You really are a lucky bastard. Raw goat milk is the best. I'm waiting for my secret source in Canada to come back, around spring 2020. Since cutting cow dairy, my inflammatory symptoms are zero. The only dairy I can handle which actually improves my health is raw goat dairy. Its amazing stuff.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
You really are a lucky bastard. Raw goat milk is the best. I'm waiting for my secret source in Canada to come back, around spring 2020. Since cutting cow dairy, my inflammatory symptoms are zero. The only dairy I can handle which actually improves my health is raw goat dairy. Its amazing stuff.
I had a source in mass for a bit, a couple. Now I got sources in NH for half the price. Closer drive even too. The internet is a fabulous thing we have here.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
@RebelWithACause

you wont believe how many attractive ppl slow down in this city even smile wave. FATTIES, driving TRASH cars (or rentable mini fridges, whatever these soy socialists are promoting now... literally half the size of my empty fridge, you scan a card or visa or something), they have no patience. altho here everyone has massive cars. whether 5'0 and petite cute girl or a burley cowboy, they have an escalade or pickup. every single house at parent's neighborhood has massive cars, suv's till their kids move away. like 3-4 oversized cars. anyways main point is... a benz or ferarri or porsche will often slow down (bmw's bunch of dicks - the drivers, not all but many). but some fat hog in a mobile ham dispensary drives like she has somewhere to be (somewhere shitty, i'm sure). (keep fat women off the streets and off the roads). also sick and tired of fat people taking up so much room, even fat i am much larger than them, so in a narrow sidewalk or elevator or passageway, me being in shape and young, it should be assumed that they yield to me, but they see you and act even fatter. in a word, disgusting.

Also (rest of post is fairly random but): @jinstewart, that solidness, i.e. consistency or "state"/ inner game, or just state of being, I believe you're referring to just subtley gets better and better than it's like it never happened (minus memories of crash and realizing a year has passed and you've gone up and down 40lb and worked out 900x in like 18mo, etc)... but it just gets better and better, you get slightly older (more mature rather), and more stable. just a strong memory. that sucks what happened, and i hear that, planning marriage and kids... but there's no just "one right person", takes a lot of work, and if it's meant to be, it'll be. someone new will come along, when you least expect it. meet more cool people trying not to meet anyone (to an extent, true avoidance purposely makes that impossible and is probably not a good route), than i imagined many times. the pain of lost love will go away, just don't let it taint future relationships or potential relationships. love will save us all. self-love, number 1.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Also (rest of post is fairly random but): @jinstewart, that solidness, i.e. consistency or "state"/ inner game, or just state of being, I believe you're referring to just subtley gets better and better than it's like it never happened (minus memories of crash and realizing a year has passed and you've gone up and down 40lb and worked out 900x in like 18mo, etc)... but it just gets better and better, you get slightly older (more mature rather), and more stable. just a strong memory.
Lol I forgot to respond to your voice message the other day you weirdo. Anyways.. just the way you talk. The change has been pretty incredible since we talked before your water fast in late ‘17 or so. You’ve slowed down in a crazy way, speak so much clearer. My girlfriend says the same thing about me too. Like she can tell if I’m doing well or not in terms of mental symptoms based on my speaking.

This syndrome is nuts what we’ve gone through. Just all of aggressive health stuff we practice. Dealing with mercury now... I get incredible body chemistries like you speak of for a couple days and then just horrid ones at times. Body is an incredible thing- it’s sad that we had to be experimented on by big pharma time and time again. But there is no price tag on these experiences we are sharing guys. Appreciate the ups and do whatever you can to make them keep coming !