Jin Stewart Kills PFS ('Roid Rage)

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I’ll be able to check hair test out later today when I’m by a computer.

But to be brief here. I like doing a lot at once for this. This is what got me better in late 2017. Incredible what happened to me really nothing else that can be said. Felt like I was a god as I got better because I went from sooooo bad to so well over such a short time period.

So I’m probably the biggest beneficiary here of doing a lot at once. I’m a huge beneficiary of synergy where 2+2+ 7 can actually equal 1400.

But for that to occur the body must be in line. You’ve probably read my whole journey this past year. The ups and downs. It’s been a 14 month battle since I’ve been well really. Pre hydrogen. Trying to follow what I did in 2017 to get better the last 6.5 months now.

And I’m getting there, but realized big time this last month how much nutritional balance both helped me in 2017 and has hurt me since and is now helping me again.

I’m learning that in order to heal- you need to experiment with both purpose and synergy.

The synergy is doing several things together to make body function again.

Purpose is important here. You have to understand each and every single thing you are doing to really make sense of what you are doing to get better.

I will explain better from a computer how I see things here. I’m going to put a diagram together when I can as to how I view what we need to look at at some point coming up.

I see

pathogen/viral/fungal load - which you are currently working on

toxic load- which can come from pathogens Aka mycotoxins, endotoxins etc... along with mercury, metals. All just a combination of neurotoxicity.

These are two biggest enemies broadly speaking being the above.

Now you need what makes your body work. And I see a strong, diverse microbiome, along with strong nutritional system as what makes it go. Nutritional system is what gets liver, brain, heart working correctly. Takes care of toxicity best. Microbiome is your defense system in the gut.

Nutritional system is also proteins, aminos, fats... which is why I think nutreval is such a great tool. Hair test might not be enough. shit filling a vitamin b2 deficiency has been hugr for me last couple weeks.

When putting up a big plan at this point in time, I think all of the above needs to be taken into account.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Just for the sake of keeping an eye on things I've got another set of bloods in. Taken Tuesday morning (it's Thursday now) when I was on Chinese herbs and licorice root Sat/Sun and gut protocol + Gillian Hamer's supps, and only just off a run of SJW. I'll try and include a little narrative as I take these fairly often, so here we go:

Cortisol - 567 nmol/L (ref 113 - 456) - this is still quite high, but the lowest it's been. Gradually seems to be lowering over the months
Progesterone - 0.963 nmol/L (ref <0.474) - this has gone right back up again. Annoying as the RU run normalised this and was normal for a while after. Oh well

Albumin - 47.1g/L (35-50) ok ish, not really changing
SHBG - 46.5 nmol/L (18.3-54.1) high-ish but has lowered! In range now at least
FSH - 5.45 IU/L (1.5-12.4) low mid, much improved, got higher
LH - 4.53 IU/L (1.7-8.6) almost perfectly mid-range and got higher
Oestradiol - <18.4 pmol/L (41-159) Gotten VERY VERY low, off the scale. Bum
Test - 18.9 nmol/L (8.64-29) almost perfectly mid-range and got higher
Free Test calc 0.311 nmol/L (0.2-0.62) low-ish but got higher
FAI 40.65 ratio (24-104) low but got higher
Prolactin - 550 mU/L (86-324) very very high. Historically has been within range all the time, but now it's bonkers
DHEA Sulphate - 5.38 umol/L (2.41-11.6) fine, got a little lower though

16/8/19 Albumin - 48g/L (ref 34-50) pretty high
16/8/19 Calcium - 2.3 mmol/L (ref 2.2-2.6) low ish
16/8/19 Corrected Calcium - 2.25 mmol/L (ref 2.2-2.6) quite low
16/8/19 Vitamin D (25OH) - 58.8 nmol/L (ref 50-175) super low.
16/8/19 Vitamin D (1-25 Dihydroxy) Calcitriol - 114 pmol/L (ref 58-192) perfectly mid-range, BUT came with the note "Result with reservation, specimen haemolytic." - although this note has not been made alongside any other blood test I've ever had before.
16/8/19 Histamine - plasma 6.4 nmol/l (ref 0-9) - only very slightly elevated but well in range.16/8/19

So, cortisol high and getting lower. Licorice root cycles? Progesterone I've no idea, just seems to be doing what it wants! SHB16/8/19G is lowering, liver feeling happier? Worrying a little about the Oestradiol, wonder if there's anything I can do. Prolactin idk, wtf is that doing? Might also supplement Vitamin D but not sure.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Also also, as I'm a fan, ran some cortisol saliva tests over a day. Here we are:

Cortisol:
Waking - 28.1 nmol/L (ref 6-21) - over range
Midday - 4.98 nmol/L (ref 1.5-7.6) - perfect
2pm - 7.52 nmol/L (ref 0-5.5) - over range
4pm - 11.4 nmol/L (ref 0-5.5) - over range
6pm - 4.99 nmol/L (ref 0-4.5) - slightly over range
Before bed - 1.56 nmol/L (ref 0-2) - perfect

So... is stress part of my problem?

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
More time passes, more tweaking...

Feel EXCELLENT right now, but I have a cold. That is very common apparently, but hope it's either not JUST that or something I can capitalise on. Currently I'm doing:

AM:
Wormwood, clove, holy basil and black walnut hull tincture - as per IHP. I plan to rotate this weekly with the Phellostatin, which I run 8 tabs/day (4/am 4/pm)
Tbsp diatomaceous earth mixed in
Occasional VSL probiotic mixed in
Multivitamin
Nystatin 5 tabs 500,000 strength
Sodium butyrate ( a weird polish one, says "Butyrate sodium1100 mg including butyric acid 340 mg") 2 or 3 tabs
BioKult probiotic 1 tab
Grapefruit seed extract 2 tabs (finishing these up)
licorice root 450mg
kudzi root 500mg
DAA 3g-4g (finishing this up)

During the day:
Some probiotics with food (Bioglan Biotic Balance) at work, NOW brand Super Enzymes or Viridian digestive aid (2 tabs) too.
For now, and for a while after the fluconazole (an hour before/after) Jarrow S. Boulardii + MOS tablets. 2 tabs/day
Dr Mercola SBOs and complete probiotics (triple dosages throughout the day.)
[For the time being, next week or so, I sneak off to the toilet about 10am and poop, then take RECTALLY 2x nystatin, 1x SBO probiotic and a complete probiotic. Just an experiment.]

PM:
Sodium butyrate 2 or 3 tabs
BioKult probiotic 1 tab
BioNutri Taracyn 1 tab
BioButri Eco Balance 1 strip of tablets
Gut protocol drink
Wormwood, clove and black walnut hull tablets. 1 of each on the non-Phellostatin weeks
About 250ml colloidal silver, 30ppm
Terbinafine 250mg (for the next week or so, finishing up a 2-week course.)

Sexually, as usual, not really any improvement. Though I think I have been getting nocturnals and mornings. Been off work ill for two days, and masturbated 4 times each day, which hasn't crashed me but erections and mornings/nocturnals haven't been wonderful.

Diet is lots of chicken/beef fried in ghee, some vegetables. Bought a juicer but it's MURDER to clean it, so I might just keep on with store-bought beet and carrot juices (not smoothies, pressed juices.)

Plan is to carry on as per IHP pretty much, but keep the licorice root and kudzu root going too. Nystatin I've found a good source and will be taking 15 tablets/day for the next six months at least. I might cycle the colloidal silver, I am swigging LOTS of it.

I did try three nystatin tabs and an SBO probiotic tab anally for the last two days. What an adventurous boy! Not sure it's done any HARM either. I might keep that up for a week or two.

Anyway I do feel pretty good, wish my boners were back though.

Keep going guys.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Feeling excellent and having a cold are probably two of the best signs with this thing. You are doing well man.

Maybe a couple ideas for you.

1) as gbold has taught us. Don’t take multivitamin every day. Maybe every third day would be best. Goal is once a week eventually. This is your nutritional balancing right now lol. It’s your tei that you have deemed unnecessary. It will push you in right direction but don’t push it too long or it will push you out of it.

2) magnesium chloride baths. You’re doing so much stuff. These will really help clean yourself your Cells, relax you at night. And I think mag is just a huge driver for sexuality in this thing for me.

3) have you tried a liver flush yet?

4) I forget who told me this but daa isn’t healthiest supplement. It could hurt you in long run, burn some receptors. Not exactly sure but probably not worth the risk. Glad you are stopping it. But wouldn’t be surprised if you take a step back when stopping it because it is some strong stuff.

5) Try an essential amino acid supplement. Push egg whites. Try some betaine hcl with meals for digestive support and with whites, eaas. I truly believe that aminos end up fixing pfs in guys that go after pfs with purely health. Zinc finger, copper gcu explain this- which scenes, raincoast recovered with. At my best... this is what heightened my sexuality in early 2018 and currently. I’m in a major libido surge last few days and it’s when I digest proteins well and take zinc... me thinks it has a little something or everything to with the zinc finger as @Helen explained way back when.

Lastly, I’m pumped for you man. You have gone all in. That is what is required to beat severe health issues like this. Keep going.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
When you get positive posts off @bruschi11 it's always a positive day! Thanks. :)

I'm hoping it's not just the cold making me feel good, but some progress. Funnily enough Gillian Hamer swore by magnesium baths and I have a bucket of the salts but never took one. Tonight's the night I think! :)

Just jotting it down for posterity, having a ramble, but the "ups" you get in waves from the SJW I've tried before now feel like a "helpful, marshmallow"-type good feeling of ok-ness. I have been getting these little subtle waves recently too, long since been off it. Given the timelines I think it's that and/or the ketotifen I ran which did it and resensitised 'something' maybe.

blindsided

Oct 9, 2017
Diet is lots of chicken/beef fried in ghee, some vegetables. Bought a juicer but it's MURDER to clean it, so I might just keep on with store-bought beet and carrot juices (not smoothies, pressed juices.)
Hey man- not sure what type of juicer you have, but I have an Omega J8006 and that thing is super simple to clean. I have been juicing every single morning for over a year using this thing and it couldn't be easier. I use mostly carrots, beets, celery, lemon, spinach/greens, and ginger root. All organic and around 22oz. each day. I've grown to absolutely love that drink...

If you really want an easy to clean juicer, I would check this one out.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Im going to ask something stupid @bruschi11 . Magnesium chloride baths, can affect the balance if someone is doing tei?
In my opinion I think extra mag can only help. Esspecially during the beginning stages of nutritional balancing when you are focusing on cleaning and just feeling calm.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
@sanka That looks like a good one! Lol, I didn't buy in the price bracket, I might re-think. I'm not poor by any stretch, but my last car cost less than that juicer!

@bruschi11 Thanks again for chiming in sir. I'll go 'occasional' on the multivitamin too. Should run out of DAA next week at this rate, will stop it then. I did try a liver flush once but it didn't work miracles. I think consensus was keep up liver flushes monthyl for years and it *might* do something. Not sure about that. I'm not sure it played a major part in even any recoveries.

Well something is working mentally. I hope SO MUCH it's either the upped nystatin (5 tabs 3x/day orally and 2 rectally) or the licorice root and kudzu root doing the trick, and not the temporary reprieve of a cold. I'll be back to the gym tonight, might also just try creeping in a little tribulus too, see if I handle it. But I am doing SO MUCH indeed, and Romse wasn't built in a day.

Gut drink I'm going to replace the banana flour with sorghum flour. Have also added in BHB powder too (1 tbsp.) All these things could be helping, let's hope in here is some of the answer and it's not just the cold.

Watched TV last night with my ex and 'felt' the evening, 'felt' breaking up with her, 'felt' breaking up with my beautiful colleague. All those things... the evening just came into me, but it was subtle, it's been happening these last few days. SO SO tired, and sleeping half-reasonably.

No BO though but woken up with scalp itch every day, and morning wood is very very weak but feels like it's "trying".

Again, let's just hope this is the IHP method starting to work. Or the licorice root. Or both. I'm not on anything unsustainable currently.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I think months in that weak feeling faint morning erection became strong and connection returned much or most of the time.. Randro.. choline... stims (not recommended) ... and fasting. And nofap too. Sounds odd but better social interactions coincided w strong erection resurgence. I can’t explain myself well. Woke up yesterday. Going to sleep soon. (Tei fixed that for me), tho I am sleeping crazy long for me 6 to 10hrs but usually when ppl go to work.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Seem to somehow be getting better by the day here mentally. Sexually not much improvement I don't think. I might keep this up. GOD PLEASE DON'T JUST BE THE TAIL-END OF MY COLD PLEASE PLEASE BE ACTUAL PROGRESS!

My beautiful colleague and I are definitely calling it off, ACHING for her but she's back with her ex. Funnily enough, looking over my old messages with her yesterday morning I "remembered" how I was and used to "think" in some way, and it felt very much like it "woke up" some old part of me. Mental symptoms since then have really been letting up and some of the outside world has been creeping back in. Didn't realise I had such a "shut off" feeling going on for just under a year now. My God... It was also that feeling that brought back the "aching" for her, like when you're realy heartbroken. I wasn't actually "PFS-meh" about the whole thing I was UPSET and am UPSET today, and thinking post-breakup thoughts like I used to. It hurts, but it's "familiar".

I don't know I understand the relationship between dopamine and serotonin, so I'm going to try and illustrate the following as best I can. When I took the Saint John's Wort I felt a "warm marshmallow" feeling that came in waves, the second cycle of it stronger than the first. Was nice ofc, way better than the SHREDDING PFS sour headache, which it pretty much obliterated whilst I was on it.

Now I'm taking Licorice and Kudzu roots (and NOT the SJW) I get the same feeling in little waves. Is this dopamine and serotonin is reduced from the Kudzu? @Boris @Helen sorry to prod you both, any ideas what this could be?

Updated supps list so we can track it:

AM:
Wormwood, clove, holy basil and black walnut hull tincture -OR- Phellostatin, which I run 8 tabs/day (4/am 4/pm) [IHP rotated these, today back on Phellostatin. 2 weeks then swap]
Tbsp diatomaceous earth mixed in
Occasional VSL probiotic mixed in
Multivitamin (Couple of times a week)
Sodium butyrate ( a weird polish one, says "Butyrate sodium1100 mg including butyric acid 340 mg") 2 or 3 tabs
BioKult probiotic 1 tab
Grapefruit seed extract 2 tabs (finishing these up)
licorice root 450mg
kudzi root 500mg
Butea Superba (Swanson) 4 tabs
Terbinafine 250mg

During the day:
Some probiotics with food (Bioglan Biotic Balance) at work, NOW brand Super Enzymes or Viridian digestive aid (3-4 tabs) too with meals.
Dr Mercola SBOs and complete probiotics (triple dosages throughout the day.)
"Restore" gut health supplement liquid - double dose at least throughout the day.
[For the time being, next week or so, I sneak off to the toilet about 10am and poop, then take RECTALLY 2x nystatin, 1x SBO probiotic and a complete probiotic. Just an experiment.]

PM:
Sodium butyrate 2 or 3 tabs
BioKult probiotic 1 tab
BioNutri Taracyn 1 tab
BioButri Eco Balance 1 strip of tablets
Gut protocol drink
Wormwood, clove and black walnut hull tablets. 1 of each on the non-Phellostatin weeks
About 250ml colloidal silver, 30ppm
Terbinafine 250mg (for the next week or so, finishing up a 2-week course)

For now, plans are to stick with this for the forseeable and see if I pick up sexually. Will give it another GOOD month and tweak only minorly. I SO SO wish I never got PFS I've lost so much muscle. Pondering (getting the supplies in for) a low-dose and quite short test prop cycle, with clomid PCT. Something for the sake of vanity, personal happiness and also a couple of people magically recovered after PCT - goodness knows how, just rolling the dice smacking the HPTA system around?

Keep going everyone.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
You are pretty much taking everything people used to get better. Your body is a chemical factory ATM!!

About test-propionate. Several people on the forum used it in low dosages. Don't think they are using it anymore. But this was supplement amount (0mg-5mg) not a cycle.

For me injecting testosterone, using other anabolic steroids like dianabol, masteron, proviron did not help me at all in the long run. Yea I gained muscles. I gained strength while on it. But my mood became worse and I would say I was worse off after those cycles.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Did a little test and tinker the last few days. Tried some Inositol again for a couple of nights (12g in the gut protocol drink) and lost morning wood and nocturnals and slept like CRAP so that's out again.

This morning I took a single SJW pill and MY GOD the feeling hit me like a HAMMER - feel VERY good. I'm not sure at all how this interacts with kudzu root (blocks serotonin allegedly) and if it'd even be good or bad to take it alongside that, so I think I'll drop that one altogether.

Still have a little bit of a cough, wish I didn't have PFS but masturbation isn't crashing me now, cold showers fully tolerable in the chilly autumn UK weather.

I *might* up the Licorice root for a week, then maybe just stop it and see what goes on.

Still got a little bit of a cough going on, hoping the improvements aren't that!

Keep going everyone.

EDIT - OH yes! I also did add in some tribulus with the butea, just to try and capitalise on someone's thinking that boosting test and DHT through those following a brief high run of DAA might fix things, and noticed it doesn't crash me anymore! That's at least something.

Last edited: