Jin Stewart Kills PFS ('Roid Rage)

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
So far so good. By which I mean same as ever.

Brushi's quote still resonates - majority of people have days that aren't awful mental torture (as well as the sexual stuff) so sending my hair test off shortly and getting myself the Great Plains test (just seeing which one I need.)

Propped myself up a little with 20mg Amitriptyline for a bit and a weekend of rest and very lax diet just to get the edge off - really have been suffering.

In overview then, attack the gut health and find/try to eliminate any other health problems and THEN try and tackle PFS.

Has to be said, I'm not sure if it's been the spinach or whatever, but I've got less energy and about everything has worsened this last month. Hold me? :/

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

Brushi's quote still resonates - majority of people have days that aren't awful mental torture (as well as the sexual stuff) so sending my hair test off shortly and getting myself the Great Plains test (just seeing which one I need.)

Propped myself up a little with 20mg Amitriptyline for a bit and a weekend of rest and very lax diet just to get the edge off - really have been suffering.

In overview then, attack the gut health and find/try to eliminate any other health problems and THEN try and tackle PFS.

Has to be said, I'm not sure if it's been the spinach or whatever, but I've got less energy and about everything has worsened this last month. Hold me? :/
Could be the spinach. Don’t worry man, you’re going to be fine. The fact you’ve shown glimpses of hope is a very good thing.

Glad you’re taking the whole body approach. You will be very glad you did in the not so distant future.

Ask @Niles... he was in same spot trying little tricks early on pfs and it didn’t get him anywhere. He took on holistic approach and here we are with his only major issues currently being sexual. Where he was feeling bad before like you.

You gotta make yourself start feeling well and capable of living a strong and healthy life for the sexual stuff to turn around.

You can do this man, hang in there.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

Lol dude I remember those days and it is not that long ago.

I think I lived like that for 7-8 months maybe more with here and there some things that made it a bit better. Also made some stupid choices in that time frame trying to fix PFS. I could not think straight.

Get the hair test. It might not improve you instantly (in weeks) but I think over the course of 6 months or so you will improve a lot.

I am doing very well right now. Much better than before I started TEI. I would say I can't even compare how I was before TEI and now. It is a world of difference. People who are close to me even comment on it saying I seem much better and back to my normal self. Yea I still have short periods where I am worse and I am not 100% but I would say I am moving there faster than I expected.

I did have some tough times on TEI but always had the feeling in the long term things were better and better. Sometimes it was just small things getting better.

Once you have the test you can focus on that.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Thanks fellas, I definitely will.

Yes the suicide ideation has to be recognised as what it is, another cruel symptom, but jeez it's tough along with the insomnia, no sex and general horror of things.

Well, I don't need to tell you folks ofc.

I'm still keen though on the pathogen angle. I'll get the TEI test and follow the supps, but really want to work that. Even if to the detriment of the TEI process, however much it might do or not.

Any thoughts on it? I was pondering going with the Great Plains Organic Acids Test with IgG Food Allergy Test and Candida - but what does the chef recommend @bruschi11 @RebelWithACause so to speak?

Again, thank you both. Bloody hell I'm jealous of anyone getting better snacking on f-ing spinach. Lol.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Thanks fellas, I definitely will.

Yes the suicide ideation has to be recognised as what it is, another cruel symptom, but jeez it's tough along with the insomnia, no sex and general horror of things.

Well, I don't need to tell you folks ofc.

I'm still keen though on the pathogen angle. I'll get the TEI test and follow the supps, but really want to work that. Even if to the detriment of the TEI process, however much it might do or not.

Any thoughts on it? I was pondering going with the Great Plains Organic Acids Test with IgG Food Allergy Test and Candida - but what does the chef recommend @bruschi11 @RebelWithACause so to speak?

Again, thank you both. Bloody hell I'm jealous of anyone getting better snacking on f-ing spinach. Lol.
I’d just go and get them both done. Both tests and see what’s up with your system.

Decide on path ahead with the results of the testing.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Well I can't seem to resist updating. Seems like it helps me, plus it's reassuring to know I'm logging things and cleverer people than myself can read it and go "WAIT NO DON'T EAT THAT SUPPLEMENT/CARROT YOUR BALLS WILL EXPLODE!"

Tapering off the second low-dose tribulus cycle now, but honestly I think the NAC has lost its magic, I'm not feeling brilliant at all, and sleep is crappy and sexual function and desire really is zero. Happily though, Helen speculated high/low DHT cases, and I may just be on the right track with it: https://hackstasis.com/threads/high-and-low-dht-and-pfs-cases-protocols-explanations-theories.1500/

(I'm only linking to track my thinking I'm not going to hold Helen to it if my balls do explode or anything.)

If I've not been cured or start improving by the summer then sod it, I'll go on TEI. In fact, anyone want to try a TEI race? Full supp amounts, first one cured wins a mug from the other?

So, right now I may well just try that Broccoprotect for a couple of days next weekend and BASH the AR and just feel like wank for a bit, then bounce back. Thinking is outlined here: https://hackstasis.com/threads/helens-crazy-finasteride-crash-and-log.1062/page-10#post-50500

Then I'll just keep up the tribulus cycles. Will go a little higher next time too. Hold me... :/

Helen and Boris will probably have us cured by summer anyway. With carrots.

Not much else to update, annoyingly delayed DHT results but I'll guess I'm low DHT. But we'll see. Tentatively trying dairy too (kefir and goat's cheese) and I'm not sure it's helping or hindering me. If libido and EQ are still toilet after the weekend I'll drop dairy again; that has definitely slid in the last week. Pest because I totally had sex a fortnight ago.

So, just for some running updates:

Supps: (dropped vitamin C for now)
Daily herb (this is now alternate days Tongkat Ali/Boron (12mg) between Apr1989's Tribulus cycles, for the SHBG lowering effect.)
Jarrow Bile Acid Factors 1x cap
Betaine HCL - 650mg
Colostrum (will drop once it runs out.) - 1g
Shilajit - 500mg
Wobenzym - 2 tabs
Schisandra powder - 1tsp
Probiotic following Geneva results
ALA - 300mg
NAC - 600mg
TUDCA - 250mg

With meals:
Betaine HCL (1-5 caps,) Viridian digestive aid (1-5 caps,) Bile acid factors (1 cap.)

PM: (ran out of bacopa and malic acid, I'll see how I do without those.)
Daily herb*
Magnesium Malate - 70mg
Collagen - 3g
Vitamin B complex (200% RDA)
Probiotic following Geneva results

Hope you're all doing ok out there, I'm feeling crappy and sad and my sleep is for shit and I'm not a man anymore I used to lift weights, train Muay Thai, work hard, whack it every night. Can barely do any of that now. :/

But I feel better having a bit of a complain, and better knowing you folks are out there working on it. Love you all so much. Keep going guys!
I just ordered Shilajit. How is your experience?

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
Hey @Trump_1776 which shilajit did you order?
If it’s the resin, don’t use metal to take it out. Use a wooden popsicle stick or something. Apparently metal causes some negative reactions. Idk

I’m psyched you’re trying it because I meant to add it to my calcium gluconate thread because shilajit has been recommended for pfs and I believe the fulvic and hulmic acid releases stuck mineral deposits in our tissue such as calcium ... which is why it might be working. I am ready to order lotus blooming herbs resin as it is highly rated.

Keep me posted for sure! Good luck

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
@jinstewart the vitamin B complex at night is likely not the best time. B is water soluble and primarily for energy, both on the cellular and metabolic level. I would move those to morning. Also, don’t use a complex with B2 or B6 on pfs, they’re detrimental to us.

B1 & B5 only while in pfs. Choline too.

I also was going to try bacopa last year but read it’s also a negative for dht, but I can’t find it now. I do like shizandra & tonkat, plus the magnesium and boron for sure.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
@jinstewart the vitamin B complex at night is likely not the best time. B is water soluble and primarily for energy, both on the cellular and metabolic level. I would move those to morning. Also, don’t use a complex with B2 or B6 on pfs, they’re detrimental to us.

I also was going to try bacopa last year but read it’s also a negative for dht, but I can’t find it now. I do like shizandra & tonkat, plus the magnesium and boron for sure.
That's very good to know, thanks sir! I'll amend that. Ran out the other week tbh so I'll get the right stuff ordered.

Thinking though about drying out before the "mifepristone challenge" in a couple of weeks. But I guess some B vitamins won't hurt.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

A lot of people feel better on anti dht. Tomato juice=Anti DHT. I think we can conclude it is not so simple as pro or anti DHT

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Hey @Trump_1776 which shilajit did you order?
If it’s the resin, don’t use metal to take it out. Use a wooden popsicle stick or something. Apparently metal causes some negative reactions. Idk

I’m psyched you’re trying it because I meant to add it to my calcium gluconate thread because shilajit has been recommended for pfs and I believe the fulvic and hulmic acid releases stuck mineral deposits in our tissue such as calcium ... which is why it might be working. I am ready to order lotus blooming herbs resin as it is highly rated.

Keep me posted for sure! Good luck
Just took 250mg. Its an extract powder

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Been a busy boy! Of course, primary focus is the upcoming high-dose RU challenge which will be good fun.

Yesterday went to see the PFS legend that is Gillian Hamer! Yes that's right, I've walked through the same door as Chi, sat in the same chair, talked to the same person. We're doing an extensive gut test of all sorts. Happily enough she says my diet is pretty good, if boring and restrictive (I don't mind really) and I'm to get on the Epsom salts/Magnesium flakes baths as well as a few things. I'll probably take Epsom salts as the option as Helen says it's good for general chelation.

In other news, hair test results came in!! Here we go:

SLOW METABOLISM (TYPE #1)
** Parasympathetic Dominant
** Tendency Toward Decreased Thyroid Function (reduced secretion of hormones)
** Tendency Toward Decreased Adrenal Function (reduced secretion of hormones)

RECOMMENDATION
PARA-PACK (Metabolic Support) 2 2 2
ADRENAL COMPLEX (Glandular Support) 2 2 2
MIN-PLEX B (Magnesium + Chromium + B6) 2 2 2
POTASSIUM PLUS 1 1 1
ZMC PLUS (Zinc + Manganese + Vitamin C) 1 0 1
HCL V-PLUS (Digestive Support) 2 2 2
VITAMIN E PLUS 1 0 1

pg1.jpg

pg2.jpg

Well at least we've got that in now! Any ideas? I'm doing bentonite clay (1xtbsp/day) plus a grain of thiosulphate for the sake of some basic chelation. Not really much point running the TEI supps as I've got many experiments to do, but at least we've got a look in there!

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Been a busy boy! Of course, primary focus is the upcoming high-dose RU challenge which will be good fun.

Yesterday went to see the PFS legend that is Gillian Hamer! Yes that's right, I've walked through the same door as Chi, sat in the same chair, talked to the same person. We're doing an extensive gut test of all sorts. Happily enough she says my diet is pretty good, if boring and restrictive (I don't mind really) and I'm to get on the Epsom salts/Magnesium flakes baths as well as a few things. I'll probably take Epsom salts as the option as Helen says it's good for general chelation.

In other news, hair test results came in!! Here we go:

SLOW METABOLISM (TYPE #1)
** Parasympathetic Dominant
** Tendency Toward Decreased Thyroid Function (reduced secretion of hormones)
** Tendency Toward Decreased Adrenal Function (reduced secretion of hormones)

RECOMMENDATION
PARA-PACK (Metabolic Support) 2 2 2
ADRENAL COMPLEX (Glandular Support) 2 2 2
MIN-PLEX B (Magnesium + Chromium + B6) 2 2 2
POTASSIUM PLUS 1 1 1
ZMC PLUS (Zinc + Manganese + Vitamin C) 1 0 1
HCL V-PLUS (Digestive Support) 2 2 2
VITAMIN E PLUS 1 0 1

View attachment 1573

View attachment 1574

Well at least we've got that in now! Any ideas? I'm doing bentonite clay (1xtbsp/day) plus a grain of thiosulphate for the sake of some basic chelation. Not really much point running the TEI supps as I've got many experiments to do, but at least we've got a look in there!

you see calcium activation.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
you see calcium activation.
(I see it's high on some but I don't really know what I'm looking at myself, sorry. :/)

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
I'm glad ppl are starting to talk about calcium more...

@jinstewart I see you may want to try trib... I think Barlowe's is a good company:

Tribulus Terrestris (40% Protodioscin)

seems high in protodioscin & very reasonably priced... their herbs are highly rated though I'm not sure how their shilajit powder could be so cheap...
Cheers Joe - I'm already on the MediHerb trib, currently doing the tomato juice protocol with it.

No miracles with it yet, but some mix of either a licorice root crash, a run of sulforaphane or even none of the previous has meant I can now tolerate high-strength tribulus ok, whereas before it KILLED me.

I'm convinced there's magic in Trib somehow, so I'll get back onto it if the RU run doesn't produce a miracle.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Okay, strange see-saw upswings. Logging this for Joe.

Post-RU trials. Think the only thing I'm taking rn is a multivitamin.

HUGELY stressy day Friday seemed to set me back a bit. I get what I'd call a "sour headache" which was BRUTAL along with the stress. Ate nothing Friday daytime, just drank bone broth. Had dinner (meat and potatoes.) Stopped masturbating around that Weds, so two days prior. Meat is usually beef steak and recently with LOTS of garlic.

Woke up LATE Saturday afternoon and ate crap (doner meat and chips.) Felt the same although stress lessened a bit.

Woke up Sunday morning, had coffee, lunch in a restaurant (duck salad, then beef and potatoes and gravy and string beans.) That's all I ate Sunday.

Monday another HUGELY stressy day, didn't eat all day, just had bone broth. Got home late BUT solved the stressy work problem, ate meat and potatoes for dinner. Felt a bit better. Sour headache had come on a bit but less than it "should" and went by bedtime.

Tuesday (yesterday) something was a little better mentally. More 'present' in the world. Ate nothing during the day, just a couple mugs of Jarrow bone broth. Again, dinner was meat and potatoes.

Weds (today) did have a partial little nocturnal. Made my 2am piss slightly awkward even. Have only drank bone broth but I'm feeling kinda "good" and something REALLY stressed me out, but the sour headache didn't "get in" and I feel "things" and emotions and little bits of my old self today. For dinner I'll have meat and potatoes. I might call this exercise and intermittent bone broth fast and see the week out doing it.

EDIT - thoughts are QUICKLY get the post-RU bloods in so I can start something anti-fungal! Might run the curezone antibiotics or similar and see. I've also got another appointment with Gillian Hamer tomorrow and we'll get something together based on my Genova test from the other week. Also, 13g of RU powder is coming from China but we'll see about that.

Last edited: