Jin Stewart Kills PFS ('Roid Rage)

ncsugrad

Feb 22, 2019
USA
@ncsugrad where are you matey? Look what I'm doing! Want that race? XD
I’ve been thinking the same... I was planning on trying one more supplement but really I should probably just stop everything now and start waiting the 2 weeks or whatever for some new hair

I’m not sure how to handle cutting my hair though. Not sure how I’m going to get some “fresh” hair samples without cutting a lot off. I have pretty long hair that’s taken forever to grow. I guess they could cut a section where it wouldn’t be noticeable or around the sides or something. Or cut something that’s covered up then trim the ends that are towards my scalp and just use the “fresh” hair

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Well that's been a couple of weeks nearly off supplements and I've reached a better baseline. Sleep is 4-5 hours unbroken, then a couple hours' napping. Seems to be adequate.

Had a week off gym too and feeling WAY more tired somehow.

So, plans now. No TEI. It's not got the guarantees attached to it I thought it did, so given that my goal is getting better as quick as possible it's not for me.

I'll try mariovitali's spinach protocol I think - could be fairly harmless! LINKY. I shall give it a month.

If it works then super. If not then I'll get back to Apr1989's tribulus cycles after that. And if Gbold finds the cure in the mean time then fab.

Okay, seeing as Mario changed his protocol a few times throughout and I'm less than keen on high-dose B12 supps (which RAVAGED me once before) then this seems like a fair shot! I'll try and update weekly.

So, beginning the protocol today, I have almost all the supplements in following a trip to Holland and Barrett. My beginning regimen looks like:

Lifestyle:
Lukewarm showers, no soap, no gym. Avoiding emotional and work stress if I can. Masturbate once/week.

Food:
High DHT, low glutamate when I can. Lamb, eggs, chicken. Potatoes for carbs. 160g spinach and 60g rocket split throughout the day.

Supps:
AM:
Vit D 5000iu
Folate 800mcg
Taurine 500mg
Bio-Curcimun 400mg
Selenium 200ug

Midday:
ALCAR/ALA 500/400mg
CoQ10 100mg

PM:
Ashwagandha 400mg
Mangesium 150mg
PQQ (mitochondrial support - not in MV's original protocol directly) 20mg
Taurine 500mg
TMG 1g
Copper 2500ug

Once/twice weekly - Vitamin K2 and p5p 50mg

I'm enjoying having something to 'stick to' in this for certain. So sick of PFS...

Wish me luck fellas.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Well that's been a couple of weeks nearly off supplements and I've reached a better baseline. Sleep is 4-5 hours unbroken, then a couple hours' napping. Seems to be adequate.

Had a week off gym too and feeling WAY more tired somehow.

So, plans now. No TEI. It's not got the guarantees attached to it I thought it did, so given that my goal is getting better as quick as possible it's not for me.

I'll try mariovitali's spinach protocol I think - could be fairly harmless! LINKY. I shall give it a month.

If it works then super. If not then I'll get back to Apr1989's tribulus cycles after that. And if Gbold finds the cure in the mean time then fab.

Okay, seeing as Mario changed his protocol a few times throughout and I'm less than keen on high-dose B12 supps (which RAVAGED me once before) then this seems like a fair shot! I'll try and update weekly.

So, beginning the protocol today, I have almost all the supplements in following a trip to Holland and Barrett. My beginning regimen looks like:

Lifestyle:
Lukewarm showers, no soap, no gym. Avoiding emotional and work stress if I can. Masturbate once/week.

Food:
High DHT, low glutamate when I can. Lamb, eggs, chicken. Potatoes for carbs. 160g spinach and 60g rocket split throughout the day.

Supps:
AM:
Vit D 5000iu
Folate 800mcg
Taurine 500mg
Bio-Curcimun 400mg
Selenium 200ug

Midday:
ALCAR/ALA 500/400mg
CoQ10 100mg

PM:
Ashwagandha 400mg
Mangesium 150mg
PQQ (mitochondrial support - not in MV's original protocol directly) 20mg
Taurine 500mg
TMG 1g
Copper 2500ug

Once/twice weekly - Vitamin K2 and p5p 50mg

I'm enjoying having something to 'stick to' in this for certain. So sick of PFS...

Wish me luck fellas.
You don’t have to do tei. Just have a hair test to see who you are. You can even get the $87 test.

Mario Vitali spinach protocol didn’t even work for him. He did all sorts of nutritional balancing and ended up on program very similar mine.

APR1989 is a luck thing. You’ll have to be very very very lucky for it to work out.

You’re persistent and care about getting out of this very much. Just have a hair test to identify your system. Would be stupid not to.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Mario Vitali spinach protocol didn’t even work for him. He did all sorts of nutritional balancing and ended up on program very similar mine.
Ah heck, really? I thought that he stopped posting shortly after and went and lived happily. That's very disappointing to read. :( Tryingnottoworry got cured from spinach too though, which made me figure it was worth a shot. Did he really not get cured that way? I read as of end of Jan this year he was still fine: Apigenin : An interesting target for amelioration of symptoms

Apr's tribulus cycles did make me feel horrible, but I feel there might be some merit in it somewhere.

If I'm honest, I'm getting a ittle desperate personally. Had LOT of faith in TEI taking a year or so, but there seems to be a diminishing of opinion on it of late.

I have apigenin here also, based on his recent-ish posts.

In that case, I might just try and bash out a clean-ish hair test before too much grows out. I'm keen to try this though unless you/other clever people think it's definitely a waste of my time.

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
Ah heck, really? I thought that he stopped posting shortly after and went and lived happily. That's very disappointing to read. :( Tryingnottoworry got cured from spinach too though, which made me figure it was worth a shot. Did he really not get cured that way? I read as of end of Jan this year he was still fine: Apigenin : An interesting target for amelioration of symptoms

Apr's tribulus cycles did make me feel horrible, but I feel there might be some merit in it somewhere.

If I'm honest, I'm getting a ittle desperate personally. Had LOT of faith in TEI taking a year or so, but there seems to be a diminishing of opinion on it of late.

In that case, I might just try and bash out a clean-ish hair test before too much grows out. I'm keen to try this though unless you/other clever people think it's definitely a waste of my time.
Several people have seen significant improvents on TEI, it's just slower than we'd like. I'd give it a shot though.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL

You’re looking too much into other people’s paths instead of deciding on one for yourself, my friend. Just being honest here. Pick a path and go down it. This is the reason you’re getting desperate - you can’t set it and forget it yet. These forums are great but when you’re in the depths of PFS......you need to set it and forget it and get on the path to recovery.

I’d either do TEI or Cdsnuts protocol, those have yielded the best results to this day. Spinach, apigenin, whatever - are all just shots in the dark. Best to not put your eggs in the basket of shots in the dark. That’s a bad recipe to end up in a hopeless and depressed state.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
RE: spinach. You could hurt yourself with it if you have oxalate problem.

You need testing man. You have no idea who you are. Hair test and possibly stool kit, organic acids.

Just start with hair. You don’t have to run tei. Just see what your case is and eat to your oxidation, try some minerals see how you react.

“Opinion of tei”... it’s not like that. Tei program might not be best for everyone it depends on how you react. But that said if you’re experimenting, it just would be really smart to get hair test.

For instance, @Orion is mostly cured and hasn’t run a strict tei or ARL program here for much or any time at all. Or @HerrFisch .

They use the hair test like myself just to watch where body is going and for ideas of what routes to take.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
I don't know - it seemed like TEI was a sure-fire (if long) way out of this, and it seems now might well not be. If I'm trialling anything it might just be best to try a few things that have cured folks in a few months for a "quick maybe" rather than going for a "slow maybe" instead. But I definitely agree with the logic of getting a hair test, and I'll certainly do that.

And at this point thank you all so much for the continued support. I feel like you all "know" there's actually a real, suffering human on the end of this who didn't expect ANYTHING like this from life. I thought I could face anything at 36 years old. I was never prepared for this.

...And that being the case I'm going to stick with this, as best as I can do it, for a month at least and I'll see how it goes.

If that doesn't work I'll try the tribulus cycles again for another couple of months. I'll need to tinker with those though as I felt AWFUL on it.

After that anything will be as good as anything else. I just don't have it in me to not keep trying something that might get me out of this in a month or two. I can't.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
RE: spinach. You could hurt yourself with it if you have oxalate problem.

You need testing man. You have no idea who you are. Hair test and possibly stool kit, organic acids.

Just start with hair. You don’t have to run tei. Just see what your case is and eat to your oxidation, try some minerals see how you react.

“Opinion of tei”... it’s not like that. Tei program might not be best for everyone it depends on how you react. But that said if you’re experimenting, it just would be really smart to get hair test.

For instance, @Orion is mostly cured and hasn’t run a strict tei or ARL program here for much or any time at all. Or @HerrFisch .

They use the hair test like myself just to watch where body is going and for ideas of what routes to take.
of course orion ran TEI or ARL supplements, an herfisch also. Orion is not cured, and now going to do TEI, since substituting minerals are not the cure

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@bruschi11 you gotta stop confusing people. ARL and TEI are the programs which told practitioners how to read hair. so herfisch or orion were hairtesting and taking minerals which were given by ARL and TEI. So did the raincost, it was all based on ARL and TEI , same as you you are also taking ARL and TEI based supplements.

but you have lyme which l nolvaline helps.

taking random minerals can cause incredibly bad results, none of the people know what to take, and there are no experts,

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I don't know - it seemed like TEI was a sure-fire (if long) way out of this, and it seems now might well not be. If I'm trialling anything it might just be best to try a few things that have cured folks in a few months for a "quick maybe" rather than going for a "slow maybe" instead. But I definitely agree with the logic of getting a hair test, and I'll certainly do that.

And at this point thank you all so much for the continued support. I feel like you all "know" there's actually a real, suffering human on the end of this who didn't expect ANYTHING like this from life. I thought I could face anything at 36 years old. I was never prepared for this.

...And that being the case I'm going to stick with this, as best as I can do it, for a month at least and I'll see how it goes.

If that doesn't work I'll try the tribulus cycles again for another couple of months. I'll need to tinker with those though as I felt AWFUL on it.

After that anything will be as good as anything else. I just don't have it in me to not keep trying something that might get me out of this in a month or two. I can't.
@Walker is right you need to stop listening to people's neuroticisms. Choose one path and stick to it. A lot of people only post here when they are feeling bad. If they are feeling good they are living their life.

I am doing so much better man it is not comparable to how I was before TEI. This is in ~4-5 months time. I had a lot of down moments as well but overall I could see the trend is going better and better. In those down moments I thought it was not working this that, my brain just fucking with me every moment it could.

Now I am sick with the flu but the days before this I was doing very good. Felt real good on some days. Which is all good signs.

Now for some TEI might not work. I don't know why. But I think most guys at least had improvements. Which is huge. Plenty of PFS guys have almost no improvements for months or years.

I would recommend TEI if you are willing to go through some shit. But you will go through some shit on cdsnuts as well. People have downswings on most protocols. Good luck.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
@bruschi11 you gotta stop confusing people. ARL and TEI are the programs which told practitioners how to read hair. so herfisch or orion were hairtesting and taking minerals which were given by ARL and TEI. So did the raincost, it was all based on ARL and TEI , same as you you are also taking ARL and TEI based supplements.

but you have lyme which l nolvaline helps.

taking random minerals can cause incredibly bad results, none of the people know what to take, and there are no experts,
@Raincoast did not run the program as it was designed. He was taking supps EOD E3D. Maybe the first month he was running exact ARL, but from there he took it on his own.

Orion basically ran his own type of balancing for majority of this past year until fairly recently. And he’ll tell you it helped him insane amounts. He learned from the ARL: TEIs opinions and hair tests.

I don’t know @HerrFisch whole story. But he’ll tell you tei or ARL was too much for his colitis. But he has utilized the hair tests to his advantage.

I’m not trying to shy anyone away from programs. But people who are scared of going on exact TEI or ARL (and there are many), they need to realize they have to get a hair test. Would be incredibly stupid not to.

Some people aren’t ready to chelate, herx for a month straight. They have work stuff, real life stuff they aren’t ready to sacrifice.

Look at JN the doctor recovery story. He just mainly ran electrolytes protocol with special attention to copper zinc ratio.

While these programs are great and all. If we don’t want to run them to exact, there’s plenty of evidence out there that we don’t necessarily have to in order to have success.

But we should all look at hair. We should all try a program be it ARL or TEI and see how we react. Esspecially those in 4 lows.

Look at someone like @Grambo he went on TEI after 8 years of illness and he’s doing great while taking supps and never comes back to this site cuz of it.

I’m just saying to @jinstewart - just get a hair test! That’s all I’m saying @Helen because he has to start somewhere.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Raincoast did not run the program as it was designed. He was taking supps EOD E3D. Maybe the first month he was running exact ARL, but from there he took it on his own.

Orion basically ran his own type of balancing for majority of this past year until fairly recently. And he’ll tell you it helped him insane amounts. He learned from the ARL: TEIs opinions and hair tests.

I don’t know @HerrFisch whole story. But he’ll tell you tei or ARL was too much for his colitis. But he has utilized the hair tests to his advantage.

I’m not trying to shy anyone away from programs. But people who are scared of going on exact TEI or ARL (and there are many), they need to realize they have to get a hair test. Would be incredibly stupid not to.

Some people aren’t ready to chelate, herx for a month straight. They have work stuff, real life stuff they aren’t ready to sacrifice.

Look at JN the doctor recovery story. He just mainly ran electrolytes protocol with special attention to copper zinc ratio.

While these programs are great and all. If we don’t want to run them to exact, there’s plenty of evidence out there that we don’t necessarily have to in order to have success.

But we should all look at hair. We should all try a program be it ARL or TEI and see how we react. Esspecially those in 4 lows.

Look at someone like @Grambo he went on TEI after 8 years of illness and he’s doing great while taking supps and never comes back to this site cuz of it.

I’m just saying to @jinstewart - just get a hair test! That’s all I’m saying @Helen because he has to start somewhere.

What are you talking about, I did a program for Raincoast and I gave him what ARL would give him.

Orion tested hair and then matched the supplements from what TEI gave him. so did Herrfisch, which we also created the program for him based on ARL and TEI science.

The science is made by ARL and TEI , all the practitioners just try to copy their knowledge.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@bruschi11 I think you don't get it, that I rec'd stuff to those people based on ARL and TEI. They can't utilize hairtest lol they have no knowledge how to do, it.

they are simple imbalances, but there are also complex ones. No practitioner will tell you how to do this.

You can run zinc and manganese and then run into a major problems, and then what? I saw people get so fucked it is not even funny by running their own programs.

You need to know what you are doing. And none of the practitioners or experts know this. the never tested it and don't have knowledge of biochemistry

Raincoast now is majorly screwed, you fix one thing and screw another program.

Orion ran electrolytes protocol, how i outlined it, where you you take what ARL rec's you on top of what I rec'd to him , he ran the whole entire electrolytes protocol

Those are the people I gave advice based on TEI and ARL science.

Science of hairtests came from them. you can't utilize a hairtest without understanding TEI science.

And we don't know how that science exactly works.

As I told you you need to stay in your log and go the way you chose to go. And then see the results of it. The complications could be very dangerous, or it could be better.

JN did ran hormones for years, and then just played a little with zinc and copper. I had tons of people play with zinc and copper with horrible results.

Do I think TEI or ARL programs are good? I don't know.

but I would def stay away from minerals, if you don't know what you are doing.

If I did not know what I was doing I would choose a balanced everything approach like Cdnuts, or fasting, or just some balanced sheet like plankton or shilagit or kelp, hoping for the body to go back online itself, or chelation. etc

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
What are you talking about, I did a program for Raincoast and I gave him what ARL would give him.

Orion tested hair and then matched the supplements from what TEI gave him. so did Herrfisch, which we also created the program for him based on ARL and TEI science.

The science is made by ARL and TEI , all the practitioners just try to copy their knowledge.
Read raincoast log. Come on man you can’t tell me what he did was running the exact program.

He ran their supps, but not all and not as designed.

I hate to be arguing with you because you’ve taught me so much.

ARL and TEI are designed to work but sometimes people have to stray slightly off course. Like taking supps only once or twice a day instead of 3.

Or something can’t be tolerated like betaine hcl.

Or someone could have a prevailing pathogen like myself with Lyme. And ARL/ tei do absolutely nothing for me but make me feel horrible. A lot of people with pfs have a pathogen like that- they have to... I’m not the only one.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Read raincoast log. Come on man you can’t tell me what he did was running the exact program.

ARL and TEI are designed to work but sometimes people have to stray slightly off course. Like taking supps only once or twice a day instead of 3.

Or someone could have a prevailing pathogen like myself with Lyme. And ARL/ tei do absolutely nothing for me but make me feel horrible. A lot of people with pfs have a pathogen like that- they have to... I’m not the only one.

I gave him the program that he ran. Based on ARL and his hairtest. What are you talking about.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I think ARL/ TEI is definitley where you start though. You’d be stupid not to try it being first thing to do (and fasting) . It could be an extremely easy mindless way of healing really.

No decisions you have to make. Don’t have to worry about screwing yourself as you describe above @Helen .

If you were to ask me for anyone with pfs .. I’d say “fast for as long as you can”, good refeed for 3-6 weeks. Then begin ARL or TEI afterward.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017

No people should not switch the programs, either do the program or don't do it again.

I gave Raincost his program. He ran it , and now he was doing good, but since program needs to be constantly changed, now he is majorly fucked again.

since program needs to be changed 20 times. LOL

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I gave him the program that he ran. Based on ARL and his hairtest. What are you talking about.
He takes minerals E3D after a couple months. He ran what you told him to run, but he did it in his own way. Also I believe he utilized copper-Gcu.

I think we are forgetting on this forum how important zinc finger and copper-Gcu were for guys who healed.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@bruschi11 the healing takes 2 years on average, program will be switched in this time if you retest every 2 months , 5-6-7 times.

They fill up the layers of minerals one by one. I hope you get that. If you run some one program , it is just one cycle. you can fix little things and make others bad.
they are looking at the big picture,