Jacknap Road To 110% Recovery (PFS)

Oct 7, 2017
I think you're an inspiration @Walker but I LARGELY disagree with this statement.

If you know what you're doing with your body and most importantly WHY you are doing something, you should be able to take bits and pieces from things you believe in to formulate the best given plan for yourself.

I love @Cdsnuts stuff haha never met the dude, but him, Chi, Ihatepropecia702. I learned a lot from these 3 big time and took a lot from them to formulate my plan. But I wasn't following any one of them strictly.

Same with @gbolduev I follow his stuff big time now, but I tinker with things best suited for ME based on my reactions.

Additionally, I learned things from Doug Clean and Abdulrahman on the CFS forums which I use on my day to day. Patrick Smith on the Spooky2 forum (and he has an e-book) for Lyme which I use as well.

I've learned things from dudes on propeciahelp in the early to mid 2010s healing themselves with hormones (prog cycling- Light at the End, Beekay, Elb, Stomper1) now learning things from experiences here like @Goose12 @Jack17 with their RU/ prog experiences.

Its 2018. We are in exponential times. We can keep learning from those before us, those currently healing themselves, and most importantly learning from your own self and experiences.
Obviously my statement was from a little bit less detail inclusive point of view, but similar to what TubZy said above - running hormones (supplementing externally), completely goes against what Gbold is stating to do from this forum's protocols. I never said you cannot pick and choose certain aspects from individuals (I did the same thing from English, entropy, Chi, and TubZy), and apply them to a custom protocol for yourself - as long as the pieces and parts make sense and work with each other. What I was advising against doing is picking each and every protocol and following them to the letter, simultaneously. Unfortunately, my wording in the post was off - so thanks for the clarification. I don't consider what you stated above to be the "kitchen sink" method. Jacknap just mentioned not too long ago that he felt he was on the crest of recovery (90%) - and if you have something working that well for you in a relatively short amount of time, personally I feel it's best to just ride the course.

That also being said, I neither know all nor proclaim to, I'm only offering my opinion based on my own personal journey. I can say for everything back then that I would try that would help me (5aDHP), I would entertain trying other things that did no benefit or harmed me (pregnenolone, DHEA, zinc). So, that is why I have the personal belief that "keep it simple" is the way to go. Again, not saying that is the proper way, and obviously it's not one size fits all as your plan has been even more "all including" than mine was, and you're having great success. I'm really proud of you for getting out of the hole and sticking it to those morons at SolvePFS. Bravo, man.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Obviously my statement was from a little bit less detail inclusive point of view, but similar to what TubZy said above - running hormones (supplementing externally), completely goes against what Gbold is stating to do from this forum's protocols. I never said you cannot pick and choose certain aspects from individuals (I did the same thing from English, entropy, Chi, and TubZy), and apply them to a custom protocol for yourself - as long as the pieces and parts make sense and work with each other. What I was advising against doing is picking each and every protocol and following them to the letter, simultaneously. Unfortunately, my wording in the post was off - so thanks for the clarification. I don't consider what you stated above to be the "kitchen sink" method. Jacknap just mentioned not too long ago that he felt he was on the crest of recovery (90%) - and if you have something working that well for you in a relatively short amount of time, personally I feel it's best to just ride the course.

That also being said, I neither know all nor proclaim to, I'm only offering my opinion based on my own personal journey. I can say for everything back then that I would try that would help me (5aDHP), I would entertain trying other things that did no benefit or harmed me (pregnenolone, DHEA, zinc). So, that is why I have the personal belief that "keep it simple" is the way to go. Again, not saying that is the proper way, and obviously it's not one size fits all as your plan has been even more "all including" than mine was, and you're having great success. I'm really proud of you for getting out of the hole and sticking it to those morons at SolvePFS. Bravo, man.
Thanks man. Love what you've done too and thanks for clarifying that. Man when I was at my worst reading some of your stories for motivation over on Swolesource was so encouraging. You and SWILL over there last year around this time gave me hope.

And yea I never knew @jacknap 's story and didn't see he was near 90% or whatever. Just thought it was all about following one regimen for him and seeing him plateau I figured he could get a lot of help with mineral balance/this site stuff beyond CD's way.

I look at CD's strategy as beautiful legit, and something guys on this site need to adapt to in a way. Whereas, sure you can take all these supplements, but if you aren't treating your body like a goddess, your gains aren't going to be as good or even not at all compared to the guy who is using hackstasis stuff combined with overall great health.

Its funny, I think cold showers very well could be most powerful thing I do currently. Its so simple and inexpensive, but something that works so so well to get me going.

Cdsnuts

Staff member
Oct 27, 2017
I think you're an inspiration @Walker but I LARGELY disagree with this statement.

If you know what you're doing with your body and most importantly WHY you are doing something, you should be able to take bits and pieces from things you believe in to formulate the best given plan for yourself.

I love @Cdsnuts stuff haha never met the dude, but him, Chi, Ihatepropecia702. I learned a lot from these 3 big time and took a lot from them to formulate my plan. But I wasn't following any one of them strictly.

Same with @gbolduev I follow his stuff big time now, but I tinker with things best suited for ME based on my reactions.

Additionally, I learned things from Doug Clean and Abdulrahman on the CFS forums which I use on my day to day. Patrick Smith on the Spooky2 forum (and he has an e-book) for Lyme which I use as well.

I've learned things from dudes on propeciahelp in the early to mid 2010s healing themselves with hormones (prog cycling- Light at the End, Beekay, Elb, Stomper1) now learning things from experiences here like @Goose12 @Jack17 with their RU/ prog experiences.

Its 2018. We are in exponential times. We can keep learning from those before us, those currently healing themselves, and most importantly learning from your own self and experiences.
I just want to say I agree with Tubzy here. You ever hear the saying too many chefs ruin the soup? You're better off picking a proven method, sticking to it and recovering. I mean, no disrespect, but in 8 years you should be done learning this stuff and recovered and moved on by now.

And concerning Jacknap, or anyone else for that matter. The protocol will take most guys all the way, no doubt. When it seems a guy has hit a plateau, it's just on the surface. The body is always working underneath. There is a constant ebb and flow of healing. So even though it might seem to be a plateau, the body is just gearing up for it's next push forward.

And you're correct. Cold showers are one of the most powerful things you can do for your system, and best of all, they're free!

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I just want to say I agree with Tubzy here. You ever hear the saying too many chefs ruin the soup? You're better off picking a proven method, sticking to it and recovering. I mean, no disrespect, but in 8 years you should be done learning this stuff and recovered and moved on by now.

And concerning Jacknap, or anyone else for that matter. The protocol will take most guys all the way, no doubt. When it seems a guy has hit a plateau, it's just on the surface. The body is always working underneath. There is a constant ebb and flow of healing. So even though it might seem to be a plateau, the body is just gearing up for it's next push forward.

And you're correct. Cold showers are one of the most powerful things you can do for your system, and best of all, they're free!
Yup. I’ve only had pfs for 15 months. The first 7 were spent in bed incabable of living without a panic attack essentially without medication due to undiagnosed Lyme (mycoplasma) kind of like yourself. I was in bed for most of those 7 months at my parents, mental home, family was very scared I was going to end my life.

My plan only started last August really after I got through hell with antibiotics as they took care a little bit of the lyme and an antidepressant (mirtazapine) which allowed me to function. I tried to emulate you, chi, IHP702 in really making immune system strong, take care of pathogens. I used a Rife machine to kill pathogens in my body the whole month of August and early sept. Was able to get off the antidepressant in sept, couldn’t believe my brain was ok now.

Did a juice feast during that time period and used a modified form of Gerson Therapy (coffee enemas daily and juicing) .
Used a bunch of things, I need to make a better full recap of what I did.

This six weeks of hard work emulating you guys in my own way led me to being able to go back to work and I essentially was no longer impotent and my dick and testicles grew back to a respectable size.

21 day fast (with probiotic enemas nightly) in oct, November took care of food allergies, chronic constipation, helped fatigue significantly, allowed me to lose fat and put muscle on like a real boy. This fast was so legit and I don’t know if I would’ve gone the full 21 without @Cdsnuts all over the internet talking about his fasts. Haha I love it, my mind set was if that dude from Jersey can do it 3, 4 times I can at least do it once.

What you don’t get @Cdsnuts is there are guys like me who want to beat you. You motivated me to want to do it better than you. You’re an inspiration to me but also a competitor. I want to do what you did, but do it better than you. Find a more effective, efficient way based on what you and the other pioneers did before. If you’re Magic Johnson, I want to be Jordan.

That said I got really fucking lucky. @gbolduev comes around and basically tells us what is wrong with us and ways to go about treating it. And he was right. His stuff has worked for me. Whether it was RU/prog (he did mention briefly that these together could work better), zinc finger/gcu with betaine, malic acid, liver flushes.

Most importantly I’ve learned this new health science taught by Dr. Eck and Wilson because of GBOLD and I KNOW that this type of mineral balancing is amazing for your whole health.

A bit of a ramble there. But I haven’t taken anyone’s lead directly. I’ve put a bunch of great minds and inspirations of mine- took what and WHY they did things and used them in my own way.

Man I got a ways to go still in fixing myself. Maybe a year. Maybe two. Maybe 3-6 months who knows.

All I can say is I that you can always make something better. And your methodologies @Cdsnuts are sooo legit and amazing, but why can’t we improve on them in the year 2018. And I can say with certainty that we are improving them with hackstasis stuff along with a few other things myself and several others are doing.

Lastly, @Cdsnuts what ever gave you the balls to come up with idea to fast?! Haha I always wondered were you the first pfs Guy to ever do one? Cuz man, that takes some serious strength and I’m really thankful for your ideologies as they’ve made this so much easier for myself and so many of us to follow and improve upon.

Cdsnuts

Staff member
Oct 27, 2017
Yup. I’ve only had pfs for 15 months. The first 7 were spent in bed incabable of living without a panic attack essentially without medication due to undiagnosed Lyme (mycoplasma) kind of like yourself. I was in bed for most of those 7 months at my parents, mental home, family was very scared I was going to end my life.

My plan only started last August really after I got through hell with antibiotics as they took care a little bit of the lyme and an antidepressant (mirtazapine) which allowed me to function. I tried to emulate you, chi, IHP702 in really making immune system strong, take care of pathogens. I used a Rife machine to kill pathogens in my body the whole month of August and early sept. Was able to get off the antidepressant in sept, couldn’t believe my brain was ok now.

Did a juice feast during that time period and used a modified form of Gerson Therapy (coffee enemas daily and juicing) .
Used a bunch of things, I need to make a better full recap of what I did.

This six weeks of hard work emulating you guys in my own way led me to being able to go back to work and I essentially was no longer impotent and my dick and testicles grew back to a respectable size.

21 day fast (with probiotic enemas nightly) in oct, November took care of food allergies, chronic constipation, helped fatigue significantly, allowed me to lose fat and put muscle on like a real boy. This fast was so legit and I don’t know if I would’ve gone the full 21 without @Cdsnuts all over the internet talking about his fasts. Haha I love it, my mind set was if that dude from Jersey can do it 3, 4 times I can at least do it once.

What you don’t get @Cdsnuts is there are guys like me who want to beat you. You motivated me to want to do it better than you. You’re an inspiration to me but also a competitor. I want to do what you did, but do it better than you. Find a more effective, efficient way based on what you and the other pioneers did before. If you’re Magic Johnson, I want to be Jordan.

That said I got really fucking lucky. @gbolduev comes around and basically tells us what is wrong with us and ways to go about treating it. And he was right. His stuff has worked for me. Whether it was RU/prog (he did mention briefly that these together could work better), zinc finger/gcu with betaine, malic acid, liver flushes.

Most importantly I’ve learned this new health science taught by Dr. Eck and Wilson because of GBOLD and I KNOW that this type of mineral balancing is amazing for your whole health.

A bit of a ramble there. But I haven’t taken anyone’s lead directly. I’ve put a bunch of great minds and inspirations of mine- took what and WHY they did things and used them in my own way.

Man I got a ways to go still in fixing myself. Maybe a year. Maybe two. Maybe 3-6 months who knows.

All I can say is I that you can always make something better. And your methodologies @Cdsnuts are sooo legit and amazing, but why can’t we improve on them in the year 2018. And I can say with certainty that we are improving them with hackstasis stuff along with a few other things myself and several others are doing.

Lastly, @Cdsnuts what ever gave you the balls to come up with idea to fast?! Haha I always wondered were you the first pfs Guy to ever do one? Cuz man, that takes some serious strength and I’m really thankful for your ideologies as they’ve made this so much easier for myself and so many of us to follow and improve upon.
Gotcha! I see. That was perfectly clear.

Listen.....if you or anyone else can come up with a quicker, better, more efficient way to beat PFS and PFS type symptoms because of drug damage, I certainly welcome it. I have no dogma attached to this whatsoever. This whole position I ended up in happened without planning for it to. It happened....organically, as can be evidenced simply by following the timeline of my posts over the course of ten years and several forums. I joined propeciahelp in 2007.

I don't have the ambition that you do in becoming the guy with the best method, etc. None, at all.

At this point I'm more interested in growing TMO to help regular guys who have just let themselves go over the years. If this simple, yet difficult at times method can fix something as complicated as PFS, imagine what it can do for relatively healthy guys?! I have several friends in my age bracket (40 yrs old) that have done half the protocol and say they feel super human. Really, given the natural laws the regimen follows, it really is no surprise.

That being said, I will always ultimately be working with PFS guys in some form or another simply because this is just something that works. I never planned on doing this, but I enjoy the satisfaction of helping others immensely. When I get messages from guys telling me that I saved their lives......well, there really isn't a better feeling. This is what directly lead me to building the website and embarking on this new mission to help better guys lives.

Concerning the fasting...I researched....endlessly, on things that people in dead end life altering situations did to help them. Fasting came up again and again. Honestly, when I took that first trip to True North, I was so bad that I didn't care if I came back from California or not. No lie. I had made up my mind to just not eat, life or death. Not only did I fast there for the first time, but I simultaneously, cold turkey-ed off of pain killers, tranquilizers, sleeping pills and antidepressants. NOT something I recommend. By the end of two weeks, I knew I was on to something.

For most guys, they just want to get over it, so they'll follow the blueprint when they get desperate enough. You want to BETTER it, which is something completely different. I welcome it. Anytime a product, procedure or protocol can be improved upon and be made more efficient for the good of man, well that's just human nature.

Good luck brother!

Edit: I did notice something here that I think addicts should try. I noticed that fasting during opiate withdrawal actually hastened the detoxification period and the subsequent PAWS as well. I think if people fasted during their opiate with drawl, they will actually have an easier time with it. This again is just my speculation based on my experience. I think there is merit to it though and should be experimented with by this demographic.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Gotcha! I see. That was perfectly clear.

Listen.....if you or anyone else can come up with a quicker, better, more efficient way to beat PFS and PFS type symptoms because of drug damage, I certainly welcome it. I have no dogma attached to this whatsoever. This whole position I ended up in happened without planning for it to. It happened....organically, as can be evidenced simply by following the timeline of my posts over the course of ten years and several forums. I joined propeciahelp in 2007.

I don't have the ambition that you do in becoming the guy with the best method, etc. None, at all.

At this point I'm more interested in growing TMO to help regular guys who have just let themselves go over the years. If this simple, yet difficult at times method can fix something as complicated as PFS, imagine what it can do for relatively healthy guys?! I have several friends in my age bracket (40 yrs old) that have done half the protocol and say they feel super human. Really, given the natural laws the regimen follows, it really is no surprise.

That being said, I will always ultimately be working with PFS guys in some form or another simply because this is just something that works. I never planned on doing this, but I enjoy the satisfaction of helping others immensely. When I get messages from guys telling me that I saved their lives......well, there really isn't a better feeling. This is what directly lead me to building the website and embarking on this new mission to help better guys lives.

Concerning the fasting...I researched....endlessly, on things that people in dead end life altering situations did to help them. Fasting came up again and again. Honestly, when I took that first trip to True North, I was so bad that I didn't care if I came back from California or not. No lie. I had made up my mind to just not eat, life or death. Not only did I fast there for the first time, but I simultaneously, cold turkey-ed off of pain killers, tranquilizers, sleeping pills and antidepressants. NOT something I recommend. By the end of two weeks, I knew I was on to something.

For most guys, they just want to get over it, so they'll follow the blueprint when they get desperate enough. You want to BETTER it, which is something completely different. I welcome it. Anytime a product, procedure or protocol can be improved upon and be made more efficient for the good of man, well that's just human nature.

Good luck brother!

Edit: I did notice something here that I think addicts should try. I noticed that fasting during opiate withdrawal actually hastened the detoxification period and the subsequent PAWS as well. I think if people fasted during their opiate with drawl, they will actually have an easier time with it. This again is just my speculation based on my experience. I think there is merit to it though and should be experimented with by this demographic.
Wowww, so you really came up with the idea to fast for PFS yourself. That is just so awesome. You're not Magic Johnson- I was wrong. You're more of a James Naismith lol.

Thanks for the luck man, but honestly I don't think I need it anymore!

I do agree with TMO being something beyond great for the average male. I see TMO being great for anyone with PFS as well- I almost see it as being required for majority of PFS cases. I follow TMO quite a bit- skin brushing, cold showers, I use some herbals, fasting, feasting, some carb back loading, I can't wait for the summer sun. You never were into Saunas? I lay in one for 30 mins after a workout normally love it- I think the hyperthermia can take its toll on certain pathogens causing a lot of die off. Also a lot of toxins are released in sweat. I look at the herbals more for the immune system bonuses rather than T-boosting. But heck, if you improve immune system you'll end up boosting T in the long run.

Another thing I took from you was that "you need good gut bacteria to fast more efficiently"- you said something to that degree on PH way back. I also heard GBOLD talking about probiotic enemas and their efficiency compared to oral probiotics. I heard English talking about fasting on probiotics and Braziliandude (who I skyped with) who told me prescription grade Visbiome probiotics were amazing. So I said screw it, I'm going to get these prescription strength probiotics and swallow them anally each and every night of my 21 day fast. "AND LEAVE THEM IN" per GBOLD. So I left them in. I also do them now once or twice a week (begrudgingly lol).

Its amazing how quickly you can heal from PFS if you do it right. And I told @Concerned the other day- "honestly man, if you take the right path and take every little step correctly, you can beat this in 3-6 months." Chi said something similar when he recovered and I thought he was insane when I originally read it. But "once you crack the code, you crack code" as he once wrote.

I honestly can't believe where I am right now. One year ago today my brain kept telling myself "you have to die, you have to die, you have to die" non stop. The months of March, April 2017 I think these were the two worst of my life or really anybody I know alive today could've possibly experienced. The mental house was actually good for my mindset in May as I helped some people and made them laugh. It kind of gave me the idea that I was there somewhere deep down inside this decrepit human being. I also found a practitioner (Shawn Bean) who made me feel like I could get better that month. It's just amazing what the combination of a death pill (finasteride) and a toxic body can create. Hell on earth.

Today? Music sounds amazing, I woke up with rock hard wood and I've had some libido the whole day. Like 40% of normal libido but oh its there and it feels so good having it haha its such a gift, its such a great feeling. I'm calm. I'm so excited for everyday healed completely or not. Life's very enjoyable right now.

I've made it here due to some incredible minds and I don't know if I would have come as far as I've come without each and everyone of them. And @Cdsnuts you are huge part of that group. Thanks man!

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
You shouldn't keep jumping around so much with different stuff (either gbol or CD, not both). Since you are taking so much stuff now I would at least wait a month of taking nothing, then do the hair test otherwise there are so many other variables here considering R andro, herbs, supplements etc. but that is if you decide to go the hair test route. All that stuff could alter results especially androsterone since it interacts with metabolism and you won't really see what is in balance and what is not. Supplementing hormones are the most impactful in terms of hair test, you probably know that from gbol by now. The one thing to your advantage is that you already had a hair test prior to all this so you have an idea.

Scenes was a fast oxidizer as well, have you tried replicating what he did already?
I haven't jumped around in protocols i've just been doing cdnuts protocol but I figured a hair test would be good to see exactly what's going on since I did crash from a different chemical. Yeah having the hair test when I was normal is awesome. Oof dont know if I wanna jump of the protocol for a whole month tho haha

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
@jacknap, why'd you get the hairtest before while you were normal? Was it to look into some other health concern? Or for general health?

Last edited:

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
@jacknap, why'd you get the hairtest before while you were normal? Was it to look into some other health concern? Or for general health?
I got it because I've been into optimization for a long time and bulletproof exec said it's better than blood tests. I was experiencing a bit of burnout cuz i think i was abusing caffeine but still was performing at a high level.

the place i got it done at though and i even paid a naturopath and i could tell instantly they didnt know what they were doing so i never got proper advice on my hair test. never knew about ARL.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
@jacknap, not sure if they do that kind of thing, but if you're ever looking for a sick gym there, and also things like vitamin injections, physio, some holistic health things, massage, chiropractors (I don't believe in that much, but who knows), check out KX* Yorkville in downtown. They must know some better naturopaths. I went to some Acupuncture while I was here, not bad... but didn't help me really. This was pre-fasting. Also far less expensive, but the best place for an inexpensive gym in the city, is Hone Fitness (near Church-Wellesley).

Also, I can't say it's legit for ARL yet (though it does look that way), I am using Little Mountain Homeopathy in B.C., rn. I'm awaiting results (they're closed till Mar. 29).

Edit: I'm sure it's legit. I have my paper copy, it's lng like 40 pages. And the recommended supplements are there. I'll get them later.

Last edited:

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
in a shitty down swing. I notice when my sleep is good though I'm often 90% overall. Sleep goes to shit everything else suffered.
Right now feel pretty shitty. My eyes hurt lol.

It seems like my hair is thinning A LOT. is malic acid topically or orally okay to take no matter what the protocol?

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
in a shitty down swing. I notice when my sleep is good though I'm often 90% overall. Sleep goes to shit everything else suffered.
Right now feel pretty shitty. My eyes hurt lol.

It seems like my hair is thinning A LOT. is malic acid topically or orally okay to take no matter what the protocol?
Are you still taking phenibut twice a week? If so, drop that stuff man, that is probably why your sleep is on a rollercoaster.

Cdsnuts

Staff member
Oct 27, 2017
Are you still taking phenibut twice a week? If so, drop that stuff man, that is probably why your sleep is on a rollercoaster.
Please becareful with the phenibut. Addiction with this substance can sneak up on you, and believe me, you don't want to be dealing with that ontop of what ever condition you're also dealing with. Been there, done that. Not worth it, imo.

I tried keeping it around for "emergencies" but when you can't sleep every night, every night can seem like and emergency. Too easy to slip into taking it more then you should.

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
i'm 99% sure it's not the phenibut and i just use 2 grams once or twice a week with a few days in between. these days are scheduled too. It's every saturday when i'm out with friends and wednesday when i'm performing live music

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
i'm 99% sure it's not the phenibut and i just use 2 grams once or twice a week with a few days in between. these days are scheduled too. It's every saturday when i'm out with friends and wednesday when i'm performing live music
Your GABA system is already screwed up why are you trying to down regulate it further? I understand twice or even once a week if you didn't have PFS or other GABA issues but it is not smart. Back when I used it three times a week or so I felt great when I did, but stuff gave me horrible withdrawals, worse than PFS. I kind of understand kratom isn't that bad but at least it doesn't totally screw with the GABA receptor like phenibut does. If you weren't complaining about sleep on and off all the time I would believe you, but that is the number one thing that phenibut does :)

If you are having upswings, why bother with that stuff....just use herbs if anything

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
New Jersey, USA
Your GABA system is already screwed up why are you trying to down regulate it further? I understand twice or even once a week if you didn't have PFS or other GABA issues but it is not smart. Back when I used it three times a week or so I felt great when I did, but stuff gave me horrible withdrawals, worse than PFS. I kind of understand kratom isn't that bad but at least it doesn't totally screw with the GABA receptor like phenibut does. If you weren't complaining about sleep on and off all the time I would believe you, but that is the number one thing that phenibut does :)

If you are having upswings, why bother with that stuff.... just use herbs if anything
I just tapered off my 2x/week phenibut use a couple of weeks ago without issue so that it wouldn't interfere with ARL. Best to be safe, I think. I also used to take kratom pre-fin and early on with PFS, but that shit can lower your testosterone. A part of me thinks that I may have had hairloss, then issues with fin due to low T from daily 5g kratom use.

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
for me phenibut is more harmless than kratom. kratom used to give me libido issues pre pfs
how do you know it is harmless though if your sleep pattern changes on a daily basis with constant up and down swings, just a thought...most people complain of that issue when they are on their off days

Last edited:

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
how do you know it is harmless though if your sleep pattern changes on a daily basis with constant up and down swings, just a thought...most people complain of that issue when they are on their off days
it was like that before I started using phenibut moderately. the phenibut I think just helps me sleep more restfully on the days that I do use it.

so compared to where I was before I started using it it's about the same or slightly better cuz of the phenibut and I think that getting deep rest will help speed up the recovery.

If I end up doing ARL though will obviously have to drop that and everything else. Most likely will just keep doing cd's protocol though. Most likely for at least 4 total cycles (currently on my 2nd). Then maybe try ARL. And if that doesn't work hop on cd's protocol and/or continue researching.

The main lingering symptoms I have

1) Sleep on average 90% (Typically I have 1-2 wakes and I'm able to get back to sleep after going to pee). Once in a while like once a week I'll wake up feeling tired and wired and it's a bit hard to get back to sleep.

2) Physically 90% ( My face still has water retention but some days it looks closer to normal + I'm about 8-10lbs from when I first crashed cuz I put on more mass and don't abuse coffee like I did pre-pfs). Also dark eye circles. Also got that numb feeling on my head still but it's pretty benign. Also heart flutters but I think that's cortisol stress from the often shitty sleep.

3) Sexual 66% (Can have sex consistently twice a week often more. Sometimes Erections aren't as hard as they used to be. And I can't be as much of manwhore as I used to be the girls have to be hotter and find it harder to get into older girls. Also takes a little warmup time. There have been many days though where my libido was like 100%. Especially during my first prohormone cycle and a bit into this one too. Was able to go more than one round 3x this month but only with girls I was very attracted too.

4) Mentally 97.5% (Pretty much back to normal mentally.. sometimes I have a tad of brain fog but that's almost completely gone.) Also energy is not as much as it used to but I think it's also a combo of not abusing coffee like I said for physical.

So overall 85% but I'm thirsting for recovery so I can hit the coffee hard like I used too (with a bit more responsibility of course) and just get those diamond cutter erections/lust back because sex is extremely big part of my life and I dedicated so much time/energy getting good at getting it so it's shame to lose the ability so early in life lol.

Oct 7, 2017
it was like that before I started using phenibut moderately. the phenibut I think just helps me sleep more restfully on the days that I do use it.

so compared to where I was before I started using it it's about the same or slightly better cuz of the phenibut and I think that getting deep rest will help speed up the recovery.

If I end up doing ARL though will obviously have to drop that and everything else. Most likely will just keep doing cd's protocol though. Most likely for at least 4 total cycles (currently on my 2nd). Then maybe try ARL. And if that doesn't work hop on cd's protocol and/or continue researching.

The main lingering symptoms I have

1) Sleep on average 90% (Typically I have 1-2 wakes and I'm able to get back to sleep after going to pee). Once in a while like once a week I'll wake up feeling tired and wired and it's a bit hard to get back to sleep.

2) Physically 90% ( My face still has water retention but some days it looks closer to normal + I'm about 8-10lbs from when I first crashed cuz I put on more mass and don't abuse coffee like I did pre-pfs). Also dark eye circles. Also got that numb feeling on my head still but it's pretty benign. Also heart flutters but I think that's cortisol stress from the often shitty sleep.

3) Sexual 66% (Can have sex consistently twice a week often more. Sometimes Erections aren't as hard as they used to be. And I can't be as much of manwhore as I used to be the girls have to be hotter and find it harder to get into older girls. Also takes a little warmup time. There have been many days though where my libido was like 100%. Especially during my first prohormone cycle and a bit into this one too. Was able to go more than one round 3x this month but only with girls I was very attracted too.

4) Mentally 97.5% (Pretty much back to normal mentally.. sometimes I have a tad of brain fog but that's almost completely gone.) Also energy is not as much as it used to but I think it's also a combo of not abusing coffee like I said for physical.

So overall 85% but I'm thirsting for recovery so I can hit the coffee hard like I used too (with a bit more responsibility of course) and just get those diamond cutter erections/lust back because sex is extremely big part of my life and I dedicated so much time/energy getting good at getting it so it's shame to lose the ability so early in life lol.
I would consider yourself a lot better off than you seem to portray in your posts. Literally, libido was the last thing for me to even feel come back online, and that kinda was a "on again, off again"' thing until it stayed. Usually a lot of guys spend years to get libido back, for me personally the mental sides and sleep came back quicker and the rest (sexual) was very slow.