IP6 (phytic acid) and inositol

Oct 4, 2017
Europe
It seems nobody has spoken about this product before, no search result!

If you remember I was looking for a way to ditch some of my incredible high iron. If you take phytic acid with no food, it goes into the blood and removes free oxidative iron, and also some heavy metals.
If you take it with food, it will lower the absorption of non heme iron only, and calcium and zinc. So it will depend what you need.

As I also have low Phosphorus, and do not tell me to eat more meat, I am at the maximum lol... so the IP6 will up phosphorus, and I have seen that others are looking for a way to get more phosphorus, so I decided to post even before trying it. I am actually looking for the right product, and I think that after one day of search, I have made my mind : IP6 Gold

https://www.indiadivine.org/content/topic/1783359-the-ip6-rice-bran-cleanse/

IP-6, Iron and Chelation

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
What do you call high iron ? Serum, ferritin, TS, Hb, RBC ?
It would be interesting to have all kinds of iron markers tested before and after using this product. Ive done such trial year or two ago with jarrows ip6, might need to look at my notes, but cant remember of significant or notticieable change in iron values.

Even if there is a prev discussion on it the search tool on the forum might not be able to pick it up, making it useless.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2017
Europe
My last post about my recent htma titled "I have iron for everyone!" Like 10 times more than normal.
I made the blood test ...everything is ok!

I did not like the fillers in Jarrow so I discarted it. And then I found this one, that also has inositol alone, and they say it is calculated to make IP3 from the IP6 + inositol, which is said to be the best route to scavanger iron and mercury and more, when they are in free form in the blood. As i start to show some mercury..

My guess is that it will work for me because I am also low in phosphorus. And I have never had a high content of phytic acid in my food, as I was avoiding all that had this anti-nutrient! Did you take yours out of meals as advised? This is important...

My 1st hair test was high in iron, but nothing to care for. Then it skyrocketed. Meanwhile, my phosphorus stayed exactly the same, and TEI tells me to increase protein! Well, I eat a pound of meat a day.... and my stomach acid seemed enough, so what! ?

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
You should look at what your diet and activities were prior doing the hair test with high iron, that might give some clues. In blood there is nothing that is high, but rather some are on low side. I cant visualize htma of yours with the higher iron, but if you say its high then its high. I think it was in one of Admirals themes where there was discussion of similar values of iron in hair. It might be something, it might be not, probably to follow up further would be best or jump on some chelation ...
I was taking IP6 on empty stomach a couple of hours after dinner and after few hours of sleep and an hour or two before breakfast, I was waking up early in the morning hours just to take it.