Interesting protocol for restoring glutathione and functional vitamin B2. ( CFS)

Nighteyes

Oct 5, 2017
Natural Multi - De unieke natuurlijke multivitamine

The B-vitamins are sourced from tulsi, lemon and guava.
I take This multi as well. Feels really great. I have reacted bad to some multis in the past but this one feels just right. No iron is a big plus. Best multi available in Europe perhaps. I have noticed that I had to stop dairy as the vit D was increasing calcium absorption too much. Without dairy the multi gives me great energy.. I’m a slow 1.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
I take This multi as well. Feels really great. I have reacted bad to some multis in the past but this one feels just right. No iron is a big plus. Best multi available in Europe perhaps. I have noticed that I had to stop dairy as the vit D was increasing calcium absorption too much. Without dairy the multi gives me great energy.. I’m a slow 1.
That is great bud. I definitely have the same feeling regarding the dosages in this multi, it feels really balanced. No insane B6, small amounts of fat soluble vitamins and small amounts of copper and zinc with the right ratio, probably to prevent you are depleting one or the other long term. The energy I get from this multi is more stable than using iodide, selenium, molybdenum and b2 as solo supplements. Only problem for me is the vitamin D, although the dosage isn't extreme either. I think it suppresses my emotions and makes my joints crack/pop all the time, they don't hurt though.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
1000iu is pretty low, it's even hard to find any d3(+k2) be that low in general(unless you buy drops). RDA for D3 is way too low anyway so that should be fine
What do you mean with too strong calcium absorption?

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
1000iu is pretty low, it's even hard to find any d3(+k2) be that low in general(unless you buy drops). RDA for D3 is way too low anyway so that should be fine
Probably, but even in the past on those small vitamin D dosages I felt bad. Maybe it gets better over time.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Pseudoscience inc
Read or heard somewhere that microbes or stuff that messes up our bodies, faks vit d receptors to block the absorption. Since vit D seems to play a role in any kind of disease, vit D has been seen to be chronically low in almost everybody affected (by autoimmue etc). Like to thrive they try to achieve a low vit D environment. Maybe there's something to it

Nighteyes

Oct 5, 2017
You’re right that the dose is low anyway.. that’s the main strength of this multi.. I generally do better without dairy though, so its a non-issue really :)

Nighteyes

Oct 5, 2017
That is great bud. I definitely have the same feeling regarding the dosages in this multi, it feels really balanced. No insane B6, small amounts of fat soluble vitamins and small amounts of copper and zinc with the right ratio, probably to prevent you are depleting one or the other long term. The energy I get from this multi is more stable than using iodide, selenium, molybdenum and b2 as solo supplements. Only problem for me is the vitamin D, although the dosage isn't extreme either. I think it suppresses my emotions and makes my joints crack/pop all the time, they don't hurt though.
I have noticed some joint issues as well (slight pain in wrists) - emotions on this multi are ok though. Could be affecting estrogen for sure. But good days overall using this multi so far! Maybe add some b12 which is doesnt have. That would complete the multi for me. For now I just have seafood with every meal - should provide plenty

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Natural Multi - De unieke natuurlijke multivitamine

The B-vitamins are sourced from tulsi, lemon and guava.

I checked those out, havent heard that brand, their page is quiet pumped up, someone is determined to sell those. I havent imagine id be ever ordering multi from NL, the dosages are tiny esp for some vits, they are maintaining dose to begin with, also seems to count on as from food source for bioavailability. I usually get tired from multi like overwhelming feeling even from very small dose, but syntethic one. Havent read yet but wonder how they come up with that chick growth factor, from holy basil !?

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Definitely more strength on this protocol, and dick feels nicer to touch. Only downside is low emotions. This so far gave me more benefits than TEI.

Edit: estrogen seems to be working better too. Used to get dry skin pretty fast in the past, now my skin stays pretty hydrated.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Definitely more strength on this protocol, and dick feels nicer to touch. Only downside is low emotions. This so far gave me more benefits than TEI.

Edit: estrogen seems to be working better too. Used to get dry skin pretty fast in the past, now my skin stays pretty hydrated.
Awesome man. Do you get increasing benefits or is it the same since the beginning?

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Awesome man. Do you get increasing benefits or is it the same since the beginning?
I can't really tell because I'm going through different phases. In some phase I have great emotions and zero libido, other times I have great libido and zero emotions. Some days no strength and depressed and some days great strength but cold feet for example. If I could get all the positives from those phases I would be close to cured, but so far I haven't achieved that. There are some things holding it back I think, vitamin D for example, or maybe vitamin K. But the problem is I feel physical better on the multi than on those single iodide, selenium, molybdenum supplements, so I want to stay on this multi because it feels pretty balanced.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Cystic acne has increased on this protocol. Not sure why. Shit's painful and isn't like regular whitehead pimples I get. These are deep and painful, remind me of staph or MRSA boils.

Also my scalp psoriasis has gotten worse on this protocol in the last 2 weeks unfortunately...Not sure why. Is it detox or the fillers in these supps are causing issues.

It could also be the butyrates?

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
Cystic acne has increased on this protocol. Not sure why. Shit's painful and isn't like regular whitehead pimples I get. These are deep and painful, remind me of staph or MRSA boils.

Also my scalp psoriasis has gotten worse on this protocol in the last 2 weeks unfortunately...Not sure why. Is it detox or the fillers in these supps are causing issues.

molybdenum turns retinaldehydes to retinoic acid, I believe this to be the basis for acne. Have you eaten lots of vitamin A in the past or currently?

This protocol along with zero vitamin A diet is restoring my skin to normal.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
molybdenum turns retinaldehydes to retinoic acid, I believe this to be the basis for acne. Have you eaten lots of vitamin A in the past or currently?

This protocol along with zero vitamin A diet is restoring my skin to normal.
I do eat beef liver now and then, so I get vitamin A, but how would that cause acne? What's the biochemical process?

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
I do eat beef liver now and then, so I get vitamin A, but how would that cause acne? What's the biochemical process?
Not really sure the process, but you can look up the vitamin A overload symptoms, lots of skin issues. Not saying vitamin A is bad, but too much, really causes major issues for some, usually related to skin problems. I am one of these cases, getting vitamin A out of my diet, is healing everything. This B protocol has all the components that help speed up the excretion of vitamin A.

Massive thread discussing vitamin from both sides: Anti-Peat - Grant Genereux's Theory Of Vitamin A Toxicity

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019

Sometimes iodine/iodide causes cystic acne at first, from detoxing bromides etc (even from taking microgram amounts in some people).

Some reflection on this protocol: I took all these 3 minerals (I,Se,Mo) at various times last fall when my new health problems began. They helped me a lot in various ways, but I don't think they've restored FAD FMN etc in me (tho maybe they will in other people). In my case I think it's very high calcium in the cell and maybe organs displacing potassium (that crushes thyroid sensitivity) and magnesium (that crushes adrenal function), causing lack of retention of electrolytes in cells. So in some cases like mine, low functional b2 (and b1) can result from low electrolyte retention and use (Helen talked about this in some old posts), which can come from being toxic enough in a mineral- this is sometimes the cause of the 4 lows pattern on hair tests.

Sometimes people really are lacking these minerals and they can be incredible when you take them, but sometimes low functional b2 comes from harmful mineral excesses, and so this won't fix it in those cases. And as always, be careful not to take too much of any of them. As wonderful as these 3 minerals can be, just a little too much of any of them can be horrible and hard to undo. I've had to restrict molybdenum in my diet recently because I supplemented with it perhaps a bit too much some months ago, and have eaten plenty of beans since then.

I think one of the greatest benefits of (elemental, I'm not sure if the iodide form does this- mostly I've seen this happen from lugol's the mix of the two) iodine is that it saturates PUFA stored in your tissues, so people who take it for a bit often get a huge lasting surge of energy and life.

Molybdenum really increased my breathing rate and oxygen capacity when I took it last October. Within 5 minutes, from just several hundred micrograms - ~1 mg. It's rather incredible. But more than that gave diminishing returns.

Edit:
mbax44 said:
"Ugh this dude just pooping everywhere. Word vomit. The amounts of iodine in this protocol are not gonna “detox bromide” to the extent you’re saying. Or “poison the liver”. Your inadequate paranoia is totally irrelevant to this thread. Dude.please. "

Small amounts of iodine can trigger the bromide detox. Dozens of people report this happening- just look up iodine protocol testimonials it's well attested.

On the liver thing I did forget that this protocol is just microgram doses of iodine, not milligrams. So I do take that back, and will delete that part of my post to not mislead people. My apologies.

The rest of my post is just sharing my own experience with these 3 minerals. They are amazing, but with molybdenum even in these amounts caution is warranted. People have reported what appears to them to be brain damage from molybdenum supplements, in surprisingly low amounts (even just hundreds of micrograms sometimes). It's just good for people to be aware of.

I forgot I agreed to not post in this thread. I won't do it again. I just really don't want to see people get hurt, because I have seen it happen from selenium and molybdenum supps even in these amounts (since some people are secretly high in them beforehand, and if you're ill it doesn't always show up high in hair tests). If you don't believe me, you can look it up yourself and you will find a number of cases where it happens. I am just worried that some people don't appreciate how dangerous trace minerals can be, even if they make you feel better at first.

Last edited:

mbax44

May 11, 2018
florida
Ugh this dude just pooping everywhere. Word vomit. The amounts of iodine in this protocol are not gonna “detox bromide” to the extent you’re saying. Or “poison the liver”. Your inadequate paranoia is totally irrelevant to this thread. Dude.please.