Interesting protocol for restoring glutathione and functional vitamin B2. ( CFS)

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
It’s been discussed in the group a few times.. some of his response:

Cool so there are discussions on the topic b/w him and the fb group members. If he say there is no b12 lithium transporters, then he probably point out there is no direct relation of lithium and b12, then it might be indirect i.e. lithium is related to some else that affect transport of b12 into the cells ...

@A98648 do you think you came across discussions on the following topics in that group, or would be able to dig out on them:

#799 i.e. does the CBC iron markers come down to norm after the B2 activation on enzymes took place for some time which raises them up initially, and this:
#932 i.e. what is his take on transsulfuration in relation to methylation, which needs to be addressed first, there are B2 enzymes there as well, also SUOX, sulphite, sulfate etc.

Mar 14, 2018
Hackstasis
Cool so there are discussions on the topic b/w him and the fb group members. If he say there is no b12 lithium transporters, then he probably point out there is no direct relation of lithium and b12, then it might be indirect i.e. lithium is related to some else that affect transport of b12 into the cells ...

@A98648 do you think you came across discussions on the following topics in that group, or would be able to dig out on them:

#799 i.e. does the CBC iron markers come down to norm after the B2 activation on enzymes took place for some time which raises them up initially, and this:
#932 i.e. what is his take on transsulfuration in relation to methylation, which needs to be addressed first, there are B2 enzymes there as well, also SUOX, sulphite, sulfate etc.
There is talk about both of those but I can’t find his specific quotes on those right now.. probably quicker to email him

Mar 14, 2018
Hackstasis
#799 i.e. does the CBC iron markers come down to norm after the B2 activation on enzymes took place for some time which raises them up initially,
This is all I can find right now:

"It takes at least one month to fix some of the enzymes that require B2, but particularly MAO - which is responsible for dehydrogenase - which is also responsible for energy transfer. Functional B2 is involved in metabolizing iron and you get this odd drop in energy as you start to sequester iron off into all these other parts of the body, particularly the brain, when you start to fix the B2 deficiency. Many people see a massive drop in ferritin at this time, but at the same time their serum iron markers, such as Hb, HCT, MCV, MCH start to increase, showing that the bone marrow and spleen are fixing the iron deficiency." GRJ

happenstance

Oct 5, 2017
If you're still looking for a good alternative, Nutrisorb molybdenum contains purified Water, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Sodium Molybdate.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
I think I'm around 4 weeks into this protocol.

As many of you know I'm a raw carnivore. I did my first liver flush yesterday. Been taking malic acid as well.

Before this protocol, salt and carbs from any source (except honey) would cause me to get fatigue and crash.

Yesterday I had 2 cups of fresh orange juice. Today I had 2 giant cups of white rice, coconut water, lots of salt and I didn't have nearly any fatigue, mental or physical. Maybe 10% of what would normally be 100% I'd feel.

This shows me something is working, especially in the energy metabolism department.

I'm going hard on this along with attacking the gut now. Liver flushes every 3 weeks. I had some good large stones come out this time around.

I will still refrain from the carbs as I don't want to change things up too much...baby steps.

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
I think I'm around 4 weeks into this protocol.

As many of you know I'm a raw carnivore. I did my first liver flush yesterday. Been taking malic acid as well.

Before this protocol, salt and carbs from any source (except honey) would cause me to get fatigue and crash.

Yesterday I had 2 cups of fresh orange juice. Today I had 2 giant cups of white rice, coconut water, lots of salt and I didn't have nearly any fatigue, mental or physical. Maybe 10% of what would normally be 100% I'd feel.

This shows me something is working, especially in the energy metabolism department.

I'm going hard on this along with attacking the gut now. Liver flushes every 3 weeks. I had some good large stones come out this time around.

I will still refrain from the carbs as I don't want to change things up too much...baby steps.
I’m sti holding off on any big updates yet but my energy / metabolism is definitely improved on this. I can actually get through days without feeling like shit and my pois seems much improved

Unfortunately the GABA issues seem to be a separate problem. Still no reaction to alcohol and don’t sleep like I did before and muscle aren’t pumped.

But even in those categories I have seen benefit - for example , previously after sleeping more than 6 hours I would have a terrible brain fog and just body felt like shit. So I had to sleep less than 6 hours , which wasn’t leaving me feeling great either. now I can sleep more and not wake up feeling like death, so something happened.

Only thing is , I was just working night shift and in the past I have noticed improvement from working night hours. So I’ll have to see what sticks now that I’m back on day shift

Also I added in the active B6 and B1 , since @Helen talked about it Fixing gaba , haven’t done well with it , so gonna hold off on that. Not sure about the B12 oil from Greg either , added that in around same time as B1 and B6 so hard to say if those were messing me up or the B12

And I bought some raw Keifer and raw milk , so I guess it could be that too, anyway I’ll keep updating if I continue to improve

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
This is all I can find right now:

This addresses what Maxin have posted ago and my question regarding the effect of B2 activation of enzymes on CBC markers. Greg says it raises iron markers, my question was does any of you guys have came across testimony on readjusting of CBC markers back to norm after the initial increase in them due to B2 activation of enzymes e=and bone marrow ?
Greg talks in terms as if the people who asked him were iron deficient or in anemia, so their CBC markers from below range go into norm once they start the protocol . What about the people with norm within range iron CBC markers, are thy go over board while on this protocol, at least initially and do they com down to norm after a while or not ?

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
There is talk about both of those but I can’t find his specific quotes on those right now.. probably quicker to email him

Not in a rush, im not in current email conv with him, i thought Maxin is, but it turned out she plans to do it in future, she just post here Gregs quotes from the fb group, where im not either, thats why was asking you guys which talk with him lately or have access to his answers regarding certain topics fro the fb group.

If able to find some more about transsulfuration in particular feel free to post here, take your time if needed.

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
Not in a rush, im not in current email conv with him, i thought Maxin is, but it turned out she plans to do it in future, she just post here Gregs quotes from the fb group, where im not either, thats why was asking you guys which talk with him lately or have access to his answers regarding certain topics fro the fb group.

If able to find some more about transsulfuration in particular feel free to post here, take your time if needed.
You can email him. Don’t mention we’re sharing posts from fb though;). He is very open with corresponding with people by email.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I really think we can mitigate the irritability, find a way to make this protocol work rather peacefully. I'm having some big things happening after 2 day water fast while taking progesterone. Now focusing on b2-->FNM (iodine, sele) as most important thing here in terms of living peacefully on this protocol.

Was really feeling so calm and nice this morning with high libido. I was getting to gaba no doubt in my mind.. Just 50mcg of iodine daily I used the last couple days in terms of co-factors. I diluted my iodine so 25mcg per drop now so can really mess with that. Adding in 25mcg of molybdenum today caused some minor healing reaction, less libido... but my gut started working incredibly after getting the moly in. Might dilute moly so can use 12.5mcg.

FNM= Active b6 (GABA) w/magnesium present. We need to get to FNM its so important here for peaceful living. If you bypass FNM and go right to FAD/b12, you're going to be living in anger, herx etc etc.

b2-->FNM-->FAD-->b12

The first step, b2-->FNM is where the peace lies. I think adequacy there is most important to making this a long term healing plan. Nobody wants to herx all day.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
The progesterone fast, based on what @Helen said, and based on feel as that's what I'm feeling- has retained zinc. Retaining zinc retains potassium- which should be one of the biggest factors in going at this. Yes potassium in diet is crucial and I'm getting a good amount from veggie juices, dairy. But retaining potassium is what's overlooked in that group. It's blatantly obvious.

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
This is where I’m at right now-I notice a huge improvement is symptoms until I add the b12 oil. I don’t think I spent long enough repleting b2 and cofactors. Either that or I don’t need b12. So I’m taking a break from b12 until I stabilize. I also notice that I’ll be feeling quite good until I take my dosage of b2 and cofactors, then I spend the next couple hours with dizziness and fatigue. Then I start feeling good again.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
This is where I’m at right now-I notice a huge improvement is symptoms until I add the b12 oil. I don’t think I spent long enough repleting b2 and cofactors. Either that or I don’t need b12. So I’m taking a break from b12 until I stabilize. I also notice that I’ll be feeling quite good until I take my dosage of b2 and cofactors, then I spend the next couple hours with dizziness and fatigue. Then I start feeling good again.
The last part sounds familiar, I feel pretty decent many hours after the supplements and then I take them again and I'm getting a bit of brain fog en tiredness.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I think getting to b12/ FAD just kills candida/fungus and possibly pathogens rapidly. Its probably too much for you. As has been the case for me.

Remember.. @A98648 says his tongue gets white again when he stops the b12 oils. That tells me that b12 is wiping out his candida/fungal infections.

Gotta just get in a good body chemistry that allows you to live well on this protocol. Let it do its job- eventually you'll be able to handle b12. That's how I'm seeing this.