Interesting protocol for restoring glutathione and functional vitamin B2. ( CFS)

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
@Maxin

Are you also supplementing with potassium on this? How is your salt intake?
I tried supplementing potassium but I don’t notice much. I also heard it could be ammonia build up so I tried some l’ornithine. It seemed to help my neck and pain some.

Another thing I’ve added when my adrenalin reaction gets real bad is lithium orotate. It helps almost immediately. I’m not recommending anyone else to do this. But I was reading Freddd’s latest posts and he discovered that all this time he was deficient in lithium. He was needing massive doses of b12 and cofactors for years. As soon as he added lithium his b12 needs went way down. Lithium helps b12 to get in cells. This is NOT part of Greg’s protocol so take it as that. Just something that has helped me during rough times.
@Maxin really nicee to hear that this here helps you a lot. I'd recommend get a neck/shoulder/back massage early man. Even get a Thai massage(dry massage) if you're afraid of oils or sth that might disrupt the body. From what I understand is once some neckpain etc was there and stops, the body already tensed up. And this adds up and keeps stress trapped forever and is incredibly painful to release.
yes thank you. I got one yesterday so I’m feeling a little better today! I was in two accidents last year a month apart. So my neck tends to act up and this protocol aggravates it more.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I tried supplementing potassium but I don’t notice much. I also heard it could be ammonia build up so I tried some l’ornithine. It seemed to help my neck and pain some.

Another thing I’ve added when my adrenalin reaction gets real bad is lithium orotate. It helps almost immediately. I’m not recommending anyone else to do this. But I was reading Freddd’s latest posts and he discovered that all this time he was deficient in lithium. He was needing massive doses of b12 and cofactors for years. As soon as he added lithium his b12 needs went way down. Lithium helps b12 to get in cells. This is NOT part of Greg’s protocol so take it as that. Just something that has helped me during rough times.

yes thank you. I got one yesterday so I’m feeling a little better today! I was in two accidents last year a month apart. So my neck tends to act up and this protocol aggravates it more.

all PSSD people are lithium deficient. and it works nicely for PSSD.

I have been researching PSSD a lot lately , lithium carries b12 and folate into the cell.

also it blocks ADH receptors and lowers water retention, which allows more estrogen.

Read Amy Yasko. She uses lithium for years/

I was about to post PSSD protocol. and lithium is part of it.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
How are you doing? Glad to hear your sticking to it. Just go slow:)
It is so jumpy for me, I had 2-3 great days on the multi with lots of feelings and energy and no scalp itch. But the last couple of days I feel bad, slight depression, scalp itch, brain fog, bad sleep and headaches. So hard to pin point why it is so jumpy for me.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London

I have been researching PSSD a lot lately , lithium carries b12 and folate into the cell.

also it blocks ADH receptors and lowers water retention, which allows more estrogen.

Is PSSD possible from MDMA usages?

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
It is so jumpy for me, I had 2-3 great days on the multi with lots of feelings and energy and no scalp itch. But the last couple of days I feel bad, slight depression, scalp itch, brain fog, bad sleep and headaches. So hard to pin point why it is so jumpy for me.
It’s the same for me. Just when I think I’m able to tolerate the dosages I start feeling bad symptoms. So I just lower dosages and seem to balance out again.

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018

interesting! Did you happen to read how freddd finally figured out it was lithium all along that was missing for him? I’ve followed him off and on for years on Phoenix rising. He needed an insane amount of methyl b12 to keep symptoms at bay. After adding lithium his need for b12 went way down.

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
interesting! Did you happen to read how freddd finally figured out it was lithium all along that was missing for him? I’ve followed him off and on for years on Phoenix rising. He needed an insane amount of methyl b12 to keep symptoms at bay. After adding lithium his need for b12 went way down.
Weirdly though lithium was super high in my hair test? Could it be because this whole fad was blocked and not using up my lithium. I have no idea of that makes any sense

Oct 27, 2017
Europe

Just another reason why b12 could stay high in blood and it seems to be lil different than b2 which is the main focus on this protocol. Wouldnt be reasonable to bring here Gregs take on the lithium and b12 @Maxin ?

Oct 27, 2017
Europe

Why are they lithium deficient in first place. People with psychosis, schizo are lithium deficient, now PSSD are too.
Arent all those just a form of long term b12 deficiency affecting nervs !?

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
Just another reason why b12 could stay high in blood and it seems to be lil different than b2 which is the main focus on this protocol. Wouldnt be reasonable to bring here Gregs take on the lithium and b12 @Maxin ?
He doesn’t participate in forums or Facebook. Best luck would be just to email him about it. I’m going to get an OAT and hair test and then get his feedback, so I can ask him about it. Curious to see my lithium and potassium levels now that I’m on this protocol.

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
Why are they lithium deficient in first place. People with psychosis, schizo are lithium deficient, now PSSD are too.
Arent all those just a form of long term b12 deficiency affecting nervs !?
I don’t know that. But I just remembered there is that girl in pssd forum cured by lithium. I believe some others tried it but I haven’t checked in a while.

Jan 20, 2020
I'm noticing a correlation between when I take molybdenum (50mcg) and extreme irritability. As if existing in my own skin is an extreme annoyance/uncomfortable. Puts me in a bad mood too. Everything is irritating and frustrating.

It could also be from b2 but I'm almost positive it's from molybdate. Will determine forsure tomorrow.

Not sure if possibly a good sign however, maybe methylation starting up.

Mar 14, 2018
Hackstasis
It’s been discussed in the group a few times.. some of his response:

I worked on B12 transport for years, and I never needed lithium for any of the B12 binding etc. There is not one B12 transporter that uses lithium.

Last edited:

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
I'm noticing a correlation between when I take molybdenum (50mcg) and extreme irritability. As if existing in my own skin is an extreme annoyance/uncomfortable. Puts me in a bad mood too. Everything is irritating and frustrating.

It could also be from b2 but I'm almost positive it's from molybdate. Will determine forsure tomorrow.

Not sure if possibly a good sign however, maybe methylation starting up.
Same for me, kinda annoying.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Which B12 oil do you all use? The one on his site is pretty expensive..

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Read entire thread ..very interesting. I’m getting Alive once per day supplement with all 3 key items(ULTRA potency).
Also, trying to get Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Molybdate separately which in my opinion might be a better approach. Molybdate is difficult to find though..

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2020
Same for me, kinda annoying.
How long have you been taking the molybdenum and what dose? Wondering if pushing through it will get better. I'm going to just start taking it before bed to try to mitigate the issue.

Edit: I'm also noticing more muscle tone I'm guessing from iodine and selenium raising thyroid which is raising testosterone

Last edited:

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
How long have you been taking the molybdenum and what dose? Wondering if pushing through it will get better. I'm going to just start taking it before bed to try to mitigate the issue.
25mcg per drop, and took 2-3 drops a day. Now I am on a multi which has 12.5mcg per pill, and taking 2 of them a day. Got other symptoms now so not sure what to do. Been on this for about 2.5 months

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
He doesn’t participate in forums or Facebook. Best luck would be just to email him about it. I’m going to get an OAT and hair test and then get his feedback, so I can ask him about it. Curious to see my lithium and potassium levels now that I’m on this protocol.
OAT as a start sounds great in combo with hair test ev. Would you be that kind to add to the list of Q's to Greg the following:
#799 i.e. does the CBC iron markers come down to norm after the B2 activation on enzymes took place for some time which raises them up initially, and this:
#932 i.e. what is his take on transsulfuration in relation to methylation, which needs to be addressed first, there are B2 enzymes there as well, also SUOX, sulphite, sulfate etc.