Interesting protocol for restoring glutathione and functional vitamin B2. ( CFS)

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Jesus tapdancing Christ. Love coming in and having to scroll past a fucking John Grisham novel to get to the bottom of the page.

It’s like nietzsche said- most books that contain truth really should only be a few pages long. They’re not because you can’t sell that and you need to manipulate.. with a lot of words. Dude. Start your own thread. Please.
I literally never, laugh out loud - I just spit my drink all over my desk at work reading this post. Bravo man, bravo.

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017

This is a great listen, and very relevant to this thread! Discusses all the nutrients required to make and use all the different thyroid hormones.

One thing I though was really interesting is he mentions B2 is required to get iodine into the thyroid, and often he sees people with genetic SNP's that are causing B2 deficiency. Would be good to know what SNP this is actually, as I wouldn't be surprised if loads of people here had this.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
1578953259012.png
1578953213932.png

Look at this very informative posts: haters are celebrating their hate on another person.

Guess what happened next dade county, Freud came and started using his never ending sentences beginning with: the patient must...

mbax44

May 11, 2018
florida
Reported :)

But you must figure out this yourself, one can not start feeling well if is hater, if drops the hate then the body would consider healthy routes not in the hate present state, so good luck to you girls as well.
Dude please stop stalking my inbox. It’s creepy af. There’s some instagram hoes calling your name for the right price. Go hit on them instead.

mbax44

May 11, 2018
florida
Since @supernature just apparently cannot help himself from spamming and posting screenshots, I figured I’d share these gems. Since the mods won’t do anything, maybe this (from my inbox)will stop the little queers bullshit. Enjoy.

Attachments

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Since @supernature just apparently cannot help himself from spamming and posting screenshots, I figured I’d share these gems. Since the mods won’t do anything, maybe this (from my inbox)will stop the little queers bullshit. Enjoy.

Haha reported.

You held to your word and kept the whole conv, which shows my attempt to ask you what you wanted from me posting hateful to me in public thread and you figured my intend at the very end when i wrote it clear to you. You are the reported teacher :)

Sneaky move on your part what you did with the inbox reveal, but you are like that obviously...

Dont forget what i told you:

1578958020600.png

Last edited:

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Just click ignore on supernature’s profile. Best decision I have made in quite some time. Bliss. I had forgotten he existed until you posted those screenshots.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Just click ignore on supernature’s profile. Best decision I have made in quite some time. Bliss. I had forgotten he existed until you posted those screenshots.

Liar as well, if you were did that i wouldnt be able to see your deucing shit you hater. I dont want haters around me and you are even bragging with your hateful existence.

Actually why dont you do it really, take with you your girls mbax and the other hen with two eyes and a beak. Im not relevant to your scarcity existence, get this issue solved, help yourself and hit that ignore button, that way i would not see your pathetic posts spreading hate.

Do it girl, and that way take all of your shit with you and eat it, shit eaters, haters. @Walker Dont stare at it, EAT IT :)

Last edited:

5 alpha

Oct 3, 2017
Ohh so thats where they send people that upon coming back you are so insane that you become obsessed with trannys...

It all makes sense now

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
This is a Greg quote that's given me a decent understanding of this pathway- specifically how iodine, selenium, and molybdenum impact this cascade. There is a photo of this on the facebook group. I believe it was taken from his website.

Role of the Thyroid in FAD Synthesis

Synthesis of Flavin Mononucleotide (FMN) from riboflavin requires the addition of phosphate from ATP, via riboflavin kinase, with the input of triiodothryonine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). Both T3 and T4 are produced in the thyroid following stimulation by thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH). The subsequent synthesis of FAD from FMN also involves contribution of thyroxine in the presence of FAD plus AMP. Deficiency in thyroxine, due to hypothyroidism can result in reduced levels of FAD in the body. Similarly dietary deficiency in either iodine (required for synthesis of T4), selenium (required for the conversion of T4 to T3), molybdenum (for the conversion of FMN to FAD) and/or riboflavin can result in reduced FAD, subsequently resulting in vitamin b12 deficiency.

that is what i was saying, only synthesis of FAD from FMN cant be in presence of FAD)) this is where his theory falls apart.. to make FAD with FAD LOL

thyroid makes ATP. then that ATP is connected to magnesium. and stored and then MG ATP is used to make FMN. there is no thyroid there,

Deficiency of thyroxine can results in deficiency of ATP in the body.

and Actually thyroid hormone spends nutrients, since you metabolize them faster.

Same as molybdenum will increase Need for FAD< so you will be spending FAD.

thyroid will increase the NEED for FAD so you will be spending it.

B2 is a B vitamin, the more you spend of it turning into FAD the less you have it.

the more thyroid hormones you have the more superoxide you make. the more FAD you need

this is why in toxic people body lowers thyroid, to actually save Mg ATP. And save FAD. since FAD is using for other things.

this is why all these people have very low B2 in blood

and according to Greggs theory they should have high B2 in blood, since you make no FMN and no FAD

SO the theory is WRONG. right in the root of it.

But increasing thyroid helps toxic people to feel more metabolism. and feeding extra B2 also helps along with all other minerals

Bottom line. You have exra need for FAD. your vitami b2 levels in blood go DOWN

and you are low on B2. not FAD) FAD is being used hard for some processes, like antioxidation, may be beta oxidation, may be aldehyde detox etc.

As your FAD is being used up, BODY TURNS OFF thyroid, since FAD is needd to make THYROID HORMONE

So the lower your vitamin B2 , not FAD , the lower your thyroid. and the lower your metabolism. Since actual FAD is being used up a lot

This is what I explained in electrolytes protocol.

But Gregg's theory falls apart at level of vitamin B2 in blood.

feeding iodine selenium and moly could be good to increases thyroid.

But that will spend even more B2.

this is why all these people use b2 then and without b2 it does not work.

SO to me, Greggs theory was that there is no FMN and FAD creation in the body. Then you get biounavailble B2 in blood, you simply dont make FMN and FAD

then why people have super low nonexistant B2 in blood and normal FAD levels.

I mean all those enzymes with FAD USE UP FAD, it is not like molybdenum wont use up FAD when it is with it in the enzyme. It will use FAD up.

and it is not like thyroid wont need more betaoxidation which uses FAD to do it. of course it will need more FAD and will use up more FAD.

This is the reason body raises reverse t3)) to save up FAD and NADPH, not to use them that much.

the body kills speed of metabolism to save some FAD and NADPH and people feel hypothyroid. and feel bad.

that is why on hairtests, the older you get normally the slower your metabolism gets, not because you are missing nutritnets, but because you get more and more toxic in stuff, which then required tons of glutathione.

And also WHY would the body need methylation and adrenaline when it already LOWERED the thyroid. It doesnot, that i why you see high b12 and homocysteine.

since the body tanked thyroid. to save FAD)

So I think this protocol might work and taking a multi and extra b2 was working for @A98648

I think overall protocol is good, but it has nothing to do with what Greggg is talking about. and B2 intake will be VERY VERY Important.

Also the bogus stuff about taking B12)) when people take b12 he says they get adrenaline.

and they need to go slow with it)) no Greg, they already have HIGH b12 in blood, so they dont need to take B12 to feel adreanline.))

they feel adrenaline from taking methyl donor METHYL B12. since without methyl donor their adrenaline does not work, and feeding b2 does not restore it)

Why? because feedding adrenaline in LOW thyroid state will cause HYPERVENTILATION. and people will be breathing out NON EXISTANT CO2.

This is why METHYLATION WORK ONLY WHEN THYROID GOES UP

And THYROID GOES UP< only when GLUTATHIONE IS NOT needed 24/7 for other processes. since thyroid will create super oxide and that will use up gluathione. and FAD.

I do think that taking THYROID plus heavy vitamin B and heavy amino acids. can speed up the process of chelation.

This is what this protocol is about. But it will be hard to lift metabolism with selenium and iodine, since the body will always go into reverse T3, until FAD system and glutathione system is not needed anymore.

This is why feeding b2 and all other supporting minerals are so important,

and actually TRACKING REVERSE t3 will show you if you therapy is WORKING

if your RT3 is going down on what ever you are doing. that means your body can afford higher metabolism.

@bruschi11

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Also wanted to say in PFS , when you take FIN. it binds NADPH. NADPH is needed to convert iodide to IODINE.

so this conversion then stops and you are low ON IODINE and TOXIC in IODIDE. IODIDE toxicity can actually LOWER thyroid.

So after fin you have ZERO IODINE, and TONS OF IODIDE. IMO. since you were not converting this iodide to iodine. all the years you were on FIN.

and then body has to USE FAD enzyme to constantly MAKE IODINE from IODIDE. when you drop fin and NADPH goes back up.

this creates TONS OF oxidative stress since this reaction makes. SUPER OXIDE and proibably constantly uses up B2/

SO when you feed IODIDE, then body needs to convert it to IODINE, with FAD enzyme, DUOX using NADPH , so it will use up FAD and NADPH))

And if you have no IODINE. then taking selenium lowers it even more)) and increases oxidative stress even more, since DUOX starts working even harder)) trying to make IODINE.

If you have no FAD, how can you make IODINE from IODIDE.

That is another question which kind of makes no sense to me.

Would be kind of nice if someone tested IODINE and IODIDE levels

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
This is why we have threads like this on Propecia forum Iodine -- Huge progress

IN any case, all this not to interfer with current protocol. Just some questions that I have on my mind.

Last edited:

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
This is why we have threads like this on Propecia forum Iodine -- Huge progress

IN any case, all this not to interfer with current protocol. Just some questions that I have on my mind.
Let me know if you guys want me to copy more of the units here. Some is already on his website but there is a lot more info on the fb page. Tbh @Helen what you are saying is way above my knowledge and understanding, but would be curious to see what you have to say regarding more of his info. Another thing we aren’t talking enough about is ferritin levels. I believe he says they should be over 70 but I’ll have to check. And once b2 starts working a lot of people’s’ ferritin drops.

And I have to say that today I had more of my old me flashbacks than I believe I have ever had in the past. I remember Ella giving me some at first. I can only describe it as something similar to deja vu. But instead of feeling like something has happened already, it’s a feeling of remembering who I was. And in the past when it’s happened randomly they are about 2 seconds long. But now it’s like I can hold on to the feeling and extend it to about ten seconds. Probably sounds out there but this is very significant to me. Even in times of energy improvement I don’t get back “me”.

Had horrible migraine Saturday night after having two drinks. And having some acid reflux which is unusual for me. But libido is higher and I flip from being super sleepy and exhausted to having moments of motivation and better energy. Molybdenum definitely gives a strange dizzy spacey feeling in head but less frequent now as I seem to be tolerating it better and better.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
I've also been struggling to get the dosages right and feel I'm missing cofactors Helen is talking about. It has been a wonky ride so far, some days I sleep great, some days I have insane insomnia and hunger. Some days extremely tired and some days great energy for the gym. Some days hair loss, some days zero scalp itch. Must be thyroid and adrenalin going all places. I might add a good multi or go the ARL route, the original Greg's protocol isn't sufficient in my opinion and is lacking other important nutrients in the long run.