Interesting protocol for restoring glutathione and functional vitamin B2. ( CFS)

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Do you have a specific mercury detox protocol?
Currently relying on nutritional balancing which allows the body to detox itself. Plan is to use NB to rid myself of SIBO, fill deficiencies, and rid PFS.

Eventually I plan to attack mercury with Emeramide if I'm still showing elevated in hair.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I had a dream I had toxic aluminum and mercury despite low hair levels. So I'm just going to chelate and see if they come out.
Wouldn’t do that..... I got all concerned about mercury in mid 2018, went on hydrogen water for chelation, killed my gut, got stuck for 14 months. Focus on what’s most important first and foremost

I’d just get off fin dude. You’re going to be chasing your tail your whole life till you do.

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA
@Kjbigman dude, can you please test your progesterone while you are still on fin, it is very important.
Can Finasteride cause ALS?

"Although the mechanisms by which BMAA causes motor neuron dysfunction and death are not entirely understood, current research suggests that there are multiple mechanisms of action. Acutely, BMAA can act as an excitotoxin on glutamate receptors, such as NMDA, calcium-dependent AMPA, and kainate receptors.[14][15] The activation of the metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 is believed to induce oxidative stress in the neuron by depletion of glutathione.[16]

BMAA can be misincorporated into nascent proteins in place of l-serine, possibly causing protein misfolding and aggregation, both hallmarks of tangle diseases, including Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP), and Lewy body disease. In vitro research has shown that protein association of BMAA may be inhibited in the presence of excess l-serine.[17]"

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA
@Kjbigman dude, can you please test your progesterone while you are still on fin, it is very important.
What do you think about using dutasteride for someone with Gilbert’s? I don’t think it is glucuronidated while fin definitely is.
progesterone was 0.5 ng/ml. Reference range was 0.2 to 1.4

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Nice find! This would really simplify the protocol I think. just leaves the B vitamins, which I may try to find a multi for.
All you need is b2. Eventually b1.

Aug 20, 2018
Illinois

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Great find

Curious to to your guys thoughts on the chromium though? Looks like it'd be perfect it didn't have chromium. I wonder if we had enough buyers if they'd make a batch without it?
I wouldn’t worry about it. This is a product recommended by the researcher who started this protocol.

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
guys this thread is to try

1) Potassium iodide
2) selenium
3) moly

and then add B vitamins,

potassium iodide is potassium with iodide

potassium will increase NADPH

In my case, I actually had high moly in blood, high selenium in RBcs and high iodide

I could not tolerate moly and selenium also caused super POIS in me.

In fast oxidizers, there is not working estrogen.

since DHT is too strong and inhibits estrogen Mrna

this causes ceruloplasmin to not work.

and copper is either low in blood or high free copper. @MCurtone

Without working estrogen, body will switch off thyroid.

by increasing reverse T3.

also without estrogen, and proper ceruloplasmin, there is no IRON activation,

and basically dopamine is not even made. since tyrosine hydroxylase is IRON enzyme

this is why when TEI feeds people copper, since it sees low copper because of not working estrogen.

this basically converts dopamine into noradrenaline,

but since ceruloplasmin is not there.

iron does not go up and dopamine stays low. @ Boris

So I am wondering if this regimen works. since potassium should increase NADPH.

We need people to try it. and not make up new stuff or take some multi.

I can't believe how poor my Iron is.

I've been taking Iron in supplemental form (I know toxic af), and this is really helping me.

But I have also been using Ecklonia cava and Vitamin E.
Iron + Ferritin.jpeg

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Nice find! This would really simplify the protocol I think. just leaves the B vitamins, which I may try to find a multi for.
the b2 dose is everything and needs to played with. Sure take a multi, but on the side anyone and everyone doing this protocol should be messing around with how much b2 they need. I was doing about 100mg daily split 50-25-25 3x. Now going to move to 25-25-25 I believe.

I do like the idea of loading that first dose though. So I’ll play around with it.

Im using so much because I’m using up b2 from detoxing the pathogen die off as I’m attacking pathogens, Candida with herbs and silver. The silver I just brewed up and it’s really strong. T

Eventually plan is to reduce b2 dosage in the range Greg desires in order to fix that pathway. B12 coming in mail hopefully this week. I’ve heard it helps a ton with sleep and that’s an issue I’m having currently.

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
Whole eggs contain all of these nutrients(b-complex, molyb, selenium, iron, iodine etc.).
I guess adding a bit of acid to eggs will increase nutrient absorption.
Like lemon juice, or grape juice, or ACV, orange juice.

Get rid of your toxic bile, clean and keep clean your colon and liver, eat nutrient dense animal foods(raw never heated and frozen) and you shall be healed.

If you dont get rid of your toxic bile, that is causing all of your health issues, it will recirculate in your body ALL of your life, destroying your body/health.
What are the best ways you would reccomend for cleansing the colon and liver? Liver flushes and coffee enemas? Anything else to add?

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
Super interesting thread!

In my case I've found that I feel better taking a multivitamin which includes a good selection of minerals (90% of multivitamins are a total waste of time IMO - just containing the basic vitamins and usually a ton of iron), but there are some good ones out there.

I was taking one which made me feel noticeably better, but contained too much iron (14mg), which seems to be a problem for me (my ferritin is really high). I've just switched to another one that I'd bought ready after reading this thread.

As with the previous multivitamin I was using, this contains something my body needs, and it just laps it up and I feel better afterwards (I think it might be iodine for thyroid as my TSH is high, and T3 low - basically hypothyroid).

This is the one I'm taking and it contains a broad selection of minerals, but fortunately a relatively low amount of iron

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Centrum-Mu...vedjKY9P8juvURqyZCqQg&hsa_cr_id=1095892560402

Non methylated vitamins, and I think these are the right forms of the minerals for this protocol?

- Sodium Molybdate (50ug, 100% RDA)
- Potassium Iodide (100ug, 67% RDA)
- Sodium Selenate (30ug, 55% RDA)

Something in this definitely helps me anyway, I notice improved taste and smell and a bit more of that feeling of being alive, so some sort of reaction starts working. I get less of an inflammatory response after eating when I've had some too. I'm going to continue to take this (in increased amounts - currently just biting off a bit of the tablet) and see how it goes - potentially correcting some sort of deficiency. Taking along with TUDCA and ox bile which definitely helps with bile flow.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
[
Super interesting thread!

In my case I've found that I feel better taking a multivitamin which includes a good selection of minerals (90% of multivitamins are a total waste of time IMO - just containing the basic vitamins and usually a ton of iron), but there are some good ones out there.

I was taking one which made me feel noticeably better, but contained too much iron (14mg), which seems to be a problem for me (my ferritin is really high). I've just switched to another one that I'd bought ready after reading this thread.

As with the previous multivitamin I was using, this contains something my body needs, and it just laps it up and I feel better afterwards (I think it might be iodine for thyroid as my TSH is high, and T3 low - basically hypothyroid).

This is the one I'm taking and it contains a broad selection of minerals, but fortunately a relatively low amount of iron

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Centrum-Mu...vedjKY9P8juvURqyZCqQg&hsa_cr_id=1095892560402

Non methylated vitamins, and I think these are the right forms of the minerals for this protocol?

- Sodium Molybdate (50ug, 100% RDA)
- Potassium Iodide (100ug, 67% RDA)
- Sodium Selenate (30ug, 55% RDA)

Something in this definitely helps me anyway, I notice improved taste and smell and a bit more of that feeling of being alive, so some sort of reaction starts working. I get less of an inflammatory response after eating when I've had some too. I'm going to continue to take this (in increased amounts - currently just biting off a bit of the tablet) and see how it goes - potentially correcting some sort of deficiency. Taking along with TUDCA and ox bile which definitely helps with bile flow.
The preceding trace minerals to b2 as you list above (and I believe those are right form) are gigantic in this. You need to be sufficient in these for this to work and activate b2. But from what @Helen has taught me about this situation, I've come to conclusion that many of us with SIBO are just wasting B2 rapidly due to the SIBO toxins. So excess supplemental b2 is needed.

The researcher Greg told me when Lyme, SIBO are bad you'll probably need more b2 and b12. Currently, its looking like some people require about 50mg to 100mg of b2 daily for this thing to work. @A98648 and I are running this with major success. We are both gut issue, SIBO, Lyme guys that were hit very hard by PFS/CFS. He is doing 20mg of b2 3 times daily with a daily multi vitamin on the side. I'm running my (custom) nutritional balancing program with 25mg of b2 3 times daily. I'm also running SIBO herbs and colloidal silver to kill this stuff.

The biggest thing here is how important b2 is in detoxing SIBO waste products, die off, aldehydes. The b2 is preventing neurotoxicity. I kill and kill, but instead of a neurological herxheimer reaction I normally get from killing pathogens, I get more of a weird feeling in back of my throat like my body is swallowing the die off rather than it poisoning my brain. This is truly some incredible stuff the effect b2 is having on this treatment.

@A98648 has added the b12 oils from the website and said it is helping. I have received mine but will be waiting another week to build up b2 and the trace minerals.