Ihatefin log

Jaxx

Oct 4, 2017
Netherlands
roger that!

i take low dose like 50mg instead of the 300mg ppl recommend for prolactin, but ill play it safe.

it can be good tho maybe to see how we both do with a supplement cycling in between cycles and a more conventional juicing and see the different outcomes, no?
What made you pick histidine and pottasium btw? It’s like half the original electrolyte protocol.

Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
What made you pick histidine and pottasium btw? It’s like half the original electrolyte protocol.
not sure really haha i just had them on hand from a while back when i was scrambling to find suppliments to try that could help me. i never really looked too into the actual full electrolyte protocol but it seems having those on hand helped me a ton in pct.

Jaxx

Oct 4, 2017
Netherlands
Well penicillin was discovered by accident as well right :).

Was wondering the other day if anyone here has tried an actual antiprogestin before (rather than a modulator). My guess is you would know so any experience with it by chance?:D

Jaxx

Oct 4, 2017
Netherlands
not sure really haha i just had them on hand from a while back when i was scrambling to find suppliments to try that could help me. i never really looked too into the actual full electrolyte protocol but it seems having those on hand helped me a ton in pct.
Tried L-histidine + B-complex for 2 days (just as a mini experiment, without real expectations).
So-far major impact on morning wood and erection quality. I am pretty sure this wont last if i take it for several weeks (many PSSD people had benefits from histadine & cysteine, but it always faded out).

Might do this a couple times per week like you seem to be doing. Funny stuff...

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Tried L-histidine + B-complex for 2 days (just as a mini experiment, without real expectations).
So-far major impact on morning wood and erection quality. I am pretty sure this wont last if i take it for several weeks (many PSSD people had benefits from histadine & cysteine, but it always faded out).

Might do this a couple times per week like you seem to be doing. Funny stuff...

YOu need to read the page 13 and below in this thread. He did not randomly take this stuff. We discussed it in thread Finasteride upregulates AR . and he started to take it. This is why he took anavar also.

IN PSSD histidine goes into the urine. ( in barbaar urine test , histidine is very high)

This is why I said to you , that var experiment was not complete, since he is taking what I think cures PFS in a first place.( electrolytes protocol)

he was taking these supplements right before VAR arrived( since this what we were discussing) .

Histidine needs cofactors. and B vitamins to be turned into histamine. PSSD and slow oxidizers have low histamine,

IN PSSD all people have low B2. and b2 is what makes active b6 along with zinc, active b6 turns histidine into histamine.

This is why taking histidine alone is silly.

Clomipramine <i>In Vitro</i> Reduces Glucocorticoid Receptor Function in Healthy Subjects but not in Patients with Major Depression this is a good read for you.

Last edited:

Jaxx

Oct 4, 2017
Netherlands
YOu need to read the page 13 and below in this thread. He did not randomly take this stuff. We discussed it in thread Finasteride upregulates AR . and he started to take it. This is why he took anavar also.

IN PSSD histidine goes into the urine. ( in barbaar urine test , histidine is very high)

This is why I said to you , that var experiment was not complete, since he is taking what I think cures PFS in a first place.( electrolytes protocol)

he was taking these supplements right before VAR arrived( since this what we were discussing) .

Histidine needs cofactors. and B vitamins to be turned into histamine. PSSD and slow oxidizers have low histamine,

IN PSSD all people have low B2. and b2 is what makes active b6 along with zinc, active b6 turns histidine into histamine.

Clomipramine <i>In Vitro</i> Reduces Glucocorticoid Receptor Function in Healthy Subjects but not in Patients with Major Depression this is a good read for you.
Well iHateFin was taking all kind of stuff on page 13, difficult to keep an overview there :D
I am aware that Histidine + B's is not the electrolyte protocol, i did not take B's in the past however. Like i said, this is just a small experiment, going to see my endo on monday so testing a full protocol doesnt make sense atm, want to go into possible blood tests in a week or so rather clean.

I need a bit more time to read your article, browsing it on my phone wasnt enough to grasp a good conclusion.

This post was probably mentioned here somewhere as well: Longtime Lurker....I have recovered...after 7 years!!
I am not taking active b6 atm though.

Still some people testing this stuff Scott's Story - Age 31, loss of everything

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Well iHateFin was taking all kind of stuff on page 13, difficult to keep an overview there :D
I am aware that Histidine + B's is not the electrolyte protocol, i did not take B's in the past however. Like i said, this is just a small experiment, going to see my endo on monday so testing a full protocol doesnt make sense atm, want to go into possible blood tests in a week or so rather clean.

I need a bit more time to read your article, browsing it on my phone wasnt enough to grasp a good conclusion.

This post was probably mentioned here somewhere as well: Longtime Lurker....I have recovered...after 7 years!!
I am not taking active b6 atm though.

Still some people testing this stuff Scott's Story - Age 31, loss of everything

If you take all bs, you dont need actives, since b2 makes b6 active.

Read that article.

Cortisol is what stops histidine conversion into histamine. It stops the enzyme HDC.

talkingant has high histidine in blood, and barbbar has very high histidine in the urine. So the conversion of histidine into histamine is down.

Jaxx

Oct 4, 2017
Netherlands
If you take all bs, you dont need actives, since b2 makes b6 active.

Read that article.

Cortisol is what stops histidine conversion into histamine. It stops the enzyme HDC.

talkingant has high histidine in blood, and barbbar has very high histidine in the urine. So the conversion of histidine into histamine is down.
Is histidine even needed then, just B's would make the conversion? Histidine would work then because a certain % is converted, still creating more histamine?
==> Considering many responded to histidine by itself, but only for a short time...

You think the former electrolyte protocol simply needs B's added then or does it need redesign anyway? (basically histidine, cysteine, copper, magnesium, potassium)

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Is histidine even needed then, just B's would make the conversion?
You think the former electrolyte protocol simply needs B's added then or does it need redesign anyway? (basically histidine, cysteine, copper, magnesium, potassium)
What? electrolytes protocol has the highest B dosages EVER in it , along with minerals and amino acids.

look at what @Orion is taking, he is on electrolyte protocol. That is what full electrolytes protocol looks like.

I dont quite get which protocol you are talking about.

Jaxx

Oct 4, 2017
Netherlands
@Jaxx Hackstasis Wiki This is electrolytes protocol

but now we are testing everything in and out with Barbaar, so we will have a better PSSD protocol
Yeah i know and so many people responded to this, short time but still, really hope to see this moving forward.
Not sure how i can relate the dopamine success stories to this entirely though. (e.g. prami, muira puama). This will likely be one of the few routes my endo would be willing to try.

Troy

May 20, 2018
France

Can pfs have low b2 as well? As this is just me now. And I did take 5 htp. So could I be cured of pfs but have pssd to sort out?

IHateFin

Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
Well penicillin was discovered by accident as well right :).

Was wondering the other day if anyone here has tried an actual antiprogestin before (rather than a modulator). My guess is you would know so any experience with it by chance?:D
yes, i have tried mifepristone! and it was interesting, but gave me benefits after a few days and a lil snap back. nothing like what i got from var, but it seemed to help lower prog which increased a bit of extrogen for me and put me in a great mood! als saw some libido and stregnth gains

IHateFin

Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
Can pfs have low b2 as well? As this is just me now. And I did take 5 htp. So could I be cured of pfs but have pssd to sort out?
thats a tough one to answer. 5htp shouldnt cause PSSD since its the precursor to serotonin as opposed to an SSRI which blocks seritonins re uptake and thus has a downstream of sides. it also has a side of increasing 5AHDP and allopreg which i think some have reasoned thats why it causes dht issues as it ramps up 5alpha utilization. i could be wrong tho, but 5htp doesnt bock anything to increase serotonin so its a diff mechanism at play than an ssri

IHateFin

Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
update:

so im back in the swing of things as im taking only b vitamins and i have my normal baseline sorted out! as you know i took a lot of potassium and histidine and was cured for like 2 or 3 days then when too far on the bell curve and felt blehish (still much much better than before var tho) and now my body is srted out and i feel very good and probably primed for my next var cycle. i notice i still get signs of high cort and low potassium when it comes to me being constipated here n there and occasional heart palp. my mood is great and i still cant stress this enough, but i just feel so much more stable as if i permanently shifted my range of feeling good well above a previous baseline.
i have fucked the ever loving shit out of my gf last few days like thrashed her haha and i have noticed more hair growth on face and hands... maybe one day after i am 100% ill have the ability to grow a beard haha