I got copper for everyone! Sky high tissue copper. Hair mineral analysis

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Does somebody have any idea manganese on the hairtest seem to stay low even with high intake? I never had it above min on the hairtest. And it even declined with 70mg +

On the mineral table it says manganese goes up with Copper and Potassium.

Could this indicate how well your body uses copper? Copper metabolism?

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
The effect of high dose oral manganese exposure on copper, iron and zinc levels in rats

"Following the 7-day Mn exposure, liver Mn and Cu levels were increased in all high dose Mn-exposed groups"

Seems like manganese slows copper excretion.

So
1- down for a reason. To help get rid of copper -> might go up after levels are back to normal.
2- missing and getting rid of too much at once

Really wonder what happens if you use d penicillamine in a acute UC flare. Or in the starting phase of someone developing UC.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
TEI10.jpg
Latest results. + values from previous test.

- Phosphorus probably low because of bad protein digestion because I had to use ppi while having Gastritis.
- Manganese unfortunately again sunk to very low. Kind of suspected as I get hair shedding from to low Manganese.

-Cu again higher and K very low again. Suspected as I see instant digestive changes with copper chelators and things that help metabolism aka coffeine or adrenal TEi supps.
I assume having this low K levels, taking anything that stops Copper from lowering K even further is the reason for changes in digestion and why my digestion is/was shit the last few weeks. Maybe lots of zinc lowering Na too.

Overall not too happy with the results. Just annoying that this copper issue takes so long.
But shows exactly how I feel.

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
I’m on the same supplements, not same doses , still can’t tolerate full doses.
you’re copper to Zinc ratio looks decent tho , your copper is at least in range. I think mine was like 20

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
I’m on the same supplements, not same doses , still can’t tolerate full doses.
you’re copper to Zinc ratio looks decent tho , your copper is at least in range. I think mine was like 20
Yeah it’s finally getting closer to normal.

what’s your reason that you can’t tolerate full dosage? I mean symptom wise, digestive or pfs / brain fog etc?

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
I think the supplements this time are the right ones. Similar to my very first hair test and I think 1-2 other times they gave those exact suggestions as well.

With higher K and NA on a retest they lower the amount of adrenal and metabolism supps (potassium etc).
Thinking about it , its actually weird that they dont take into account that some results are retests vs first tests.
Maybe there is a way. And Im just not able due to the source I buy the tests from. Never seen my results from my previous tests in the space below the current value on a test´.

Already feeling way better with the new supplements.

Last edited:

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
What issues do you still have?
Currently after Gastritis I had diarrhea every day. Only Coffee, Adrenal Pack, and Molybdenum to some extent,stopped this for short time.
Then my biggest issue incontincence which is accompanied by nausea, adrenaline rushes, cramps and this time even vomiting.

For some time I was nauseous the whole day which also only disappeared with molybdenum. Took around 1mg a day.

(Only talking about the time from when I had Gastritis 4 times in a row -> present. So last 1-2 months)

Overall my issues improved a lot. But after having the Gastritis, which was quite severe, everything got pretty bad. My assumption is that Gastritis started from bile acid / copper dumps.

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
Currently after Gastritis I had diarrhea every day. Only Coffee, Adrenal Pack, and Molybdenum to some extent,stopped this for short time.
Then my biggest issue incontincence which is accompanied by nausea, adrenaline rushes, cramps and this time even vomiting.

For some time I was nauseous the whole day which also only disappeared with molybdenum. Took around 1mg a day.

(Only talking about the time from when I had Gastritis 4 times in a row -> present. So last 1-2 months)

Overall my issues improved a lot. But after having the Gastritis, which was quite severe, everything got pretty bad. My assumption is that Gastritis started from bile acid / copper dumps.

Do you think moly-b is up-regulating xanthine oxidase?