I got copper for everyone! Sky high tissue copper. Hair mineral analysis

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
guys with best hair test drank coke zero or diet coke. or at least once they had good hair tests. hair test could be wrong in one of their cases, but maybe not.
I'm not saying coke zero is super amazing for health, I'm just saying.
It's for athletic people and fat girls on a "diet". But also the health conscious. Minus the aspartame and possibly metals... and the can. mexican coke is great.
OH shyt, may have contributed to V high Zn:Cu ratio in that case for one of those people.

Last edited:

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
guys with best hair test drank coke zero or diet coke. or at least once they had good hair tests. hair test could be wrong in one of their cases, but maybe not.
I'm not saying coke zero is super amazing for health, I'm just saying.
It's for athletic people and fat girls on a "diet". But also the health conscious. Minus the aspartame and possibly metals... and the can. mexican coke is great.
Did you know that Coke zero contains Potassium Citrate and Potassium benzoate ? + I think phenylalanine (precursor to tyrosine) Not sure if its significant though

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
NIce. That's good rite? not sure about the benzonate being good? I think It depends. Canadian Coke is pure. Unadulterated.

I liked it because when not drinking coffee and tea (only when sick with some almond milk bc I hate tea), I had it , helped morning routine. carbonated water and a tiny bit of caffeine like 20mg per 355mL if I recall correctly.

I could see some potential use for tyrosine in my case (for non pfs reasons -related to nootropic, amphetamine, adhd stuff -- but it's hit or miss for people who tried it), but yeah it's a tiny amount surely. I don't think tyrosine did anything for me when taken like 7-9mo ago.
--Probably implicated in PFS also, but that's not why I looked into Tyrosine. Seems like literally every single thing imaginable is related in a way.
--OH yeah, I like phenylalanine. Not enough to get again tho.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
New results are in.

Copper got higher again. ooof

wth is up with my manganese. Maybe there is some kind of connection to Resveratrol. Maybe more manganese is really needed for the low blood sugar I experienced on Res.
I think higher NA means my adrenals picked up a little though.

SO overall I think it looks better. And I think the improved NA/K is great.

Interestingly its pretty similar to my #1 hairtest. Just with 1/3 copper. And lower Mn

BF3C3A31-555E-44C8-A48E-A6407ED4E817.png

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Dont want to jinx anything but my issues should be solved soon.
Feeling awesome lately.
When you had super high copper did you sweat much?

opiath

Oct 18, 2017
Very nice.
I'm surprised you were able to take so much manganese for so long.
How much do you think it helped you?

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
Dont want to jinx anything but my issues should be solved soon.
Feeling awesome lately.
Looking back, it seems like you improved a lot from taking reservation? Do you think that's what helped you the most? Maybe due to anti-inflammatory effects?

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
When you had super high copper did you sweat much?
Doing Sports yes, but still do. Also did always feel too hot and uncomfortable very fast. I think my body temperature went down a bit. But I did not measure anything.
So it could very well be an increase in Body temperature as well. Not sure if one feels too warm because of high BT or one notices the difference in temperature like when your Body temperature is low you notice the high room temperature more.

Very nice.
I'm surprised you were able to take so much manganese for so long.
How much do you think it helped you?
I dont think it was that much. Uptake % is really bad with supplemental Manganese. +Lots of antagonists

Looking back, it seems like you improved a lot from taking resveratrol? Do you think that's what helped you the most? Maybe due to anti-inflammatory effects?
I dont think its because of anti inflammation. I dont really have acute issues with inflammation.
I think inflammation starts when your body is overwhelmed. In my case I guess that was when I started to ramp up copper excretion.
So in a way yes, it probably prevents inflammation.

Most things that helped me in the past were somehow connected to copper. But most did help short term and made UC flare.

So after my first round of resveratrol, seeing how much improvements I got, I thought about speeding up the process.
Basically what I was trying to do is to start a UC flare. Not to have one but like to initiate the "process" of one.

Because I think what most people are doing with UC is lowering the bodys own "detox". Immune supression, Slowing down the metabolism ....
I tried to do the opposite but support the body.
I think thats where TEI chimes in. I think it is similar to things I tried before but even stronger in that way. Tons of adrenal things, b6 glandulars manganese b5 ....

And thats why Im saying full TEI for someone with UC not knowing what they do is risky. Those adrenal glandulars are the complete opposite to calming down a UC flare.
Only reffering to UC+TEI. I think there are differences and for someone without UC it might be better to not use some strong copper mugger on TEI. !

So yes Res had its part and I personally think its very strong.

So overall have you chelated copper or it’s actially higher than the beginning?
Chelated yes. Hope so :D