I got copper for everyone! Sky high tissue copper. Hair mineral analysis

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
@Aflac94
Yeah I guess. It dropped faster in the beginning, but probably because I stopped drinking the tap water.

Problem is that fast chelation can be connected with inflammation. So its risky for me.

I think my adrenals are a bit bad, maybe thats why it takes so long for me.

Your Cu dropped by 6. I would say thats ok. Maybe you could have sped it up though.
I read you are taking fullTEI supps now.
Did you as well from your first hairtest (jan) to the new one (aug) ?

If you dont have problems with any sort of inflammation, histidine is really a gread choice. Even better is cysteine + histidine.

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
@Aflac94
Yeah I guess. It dropped faster in the beginning, but probably because I stopped drinking the tap water.

Problem is that fast chelation can be connected with inflammation. So its risky for me.

Your Cu dropped by 6. I would say thats ok. Maybe you could have sped it up though.

If you dont have problems with any sort of inflammation, histidine is really a gread choice. Even better is cysteine + histidine.
Yeah most of us have copper pipes. I know I do. I can’t stop showering. I used to take long hot showers. I make them shorter now. I don’t like idea of drinking bottled water all the time because I imagine the plastic being shipped in on hot trucks, yuck. But maybe I should since pipes are copper. (Although maybe the small amount of copper in water that runs through copper pipes isn’t a huge deal , I don’t know)

Any drinking water suggestions?

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
@Aflac94

In January I started eating Wilson diet which is supposed to be good for copper toxic slow oxidizer. I was more strict in the beginning. I still eat mostly that diet with a bit more cheating and only one large meal of the veggies he recommends (At every meal) for breakfast.

I did one month or a little more than that of ARL and full electrolytes protocol that was June to July-ish. I had a pretty good snapback In the last three or four weeks while taking nothing except a multivitamin at lunch , not cured or anything but fell improved and most of the areas I have issues with.

Just did some high does potassium for a few days which I’ll now stop since the side effects are pretty bad . Second hair test was TEI those supplements should be here in a day so I’ll do the mineral balancing and I ordered an O-Zone machine and sulfaphor

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Your potassium is high as hell damn you feeling different?
Well I had high progesterone in the beginning. Understandable with high copper.

I started using KCl in ranges from 5-8g pretty early in March.

Dont know how KCl supplementation effects K levels on htma though. It might be higher than it actually is.
And I really dont like this low NA with high K. Not a good ratio to have.

But to answer your question, somehow yes, but I cant tell how. ^^ But its more like changes is NA is what I can feel.
Maybe similar to you. Things like caffeine, Sports, licorice, methylation. Its like day n nite.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
In January I started eating Wilson diet which is supposed to be good for copper toxic slow oxidizer. I was more strict in the beginning. I still eat mostly that diet with a bit more cheating and only one large meal of the veggies he recommends (At every meal) for breakfast.

I did one month or a little more than that of ARL and full electrolytes protocol that was June to July-ish. I had a pretty good snapback In the last three or four weeks while taking nothing except a multivitamin at lunch , not cured or anything but fell improved and most of the areas I have issues with.

Just did some high does potassium for a few days which I’ll now stop since the side effects are pretty bad . Second hair test was TEI those supplements should be here in a day so I’ll do the mineral balancing and I ordered an O-Zone machine and sulfaphor
Well for doing only 1 months of ARL supplements, going down -6 on copper is pretty good. Wouldnt have expected that.

I did by TEI supplements finally as well :D Will see how those glandulars etc will help. My protocol was 90% TEI supplements but somehow different dosages and some addons.

So no more selfmade protocol for now.
#

Well haha I drank a lot of tap water. Alread 2liters gave me ~5mg of copper. And if you think that you cook a lot of things with water. Boiling water etc, you could get some extra. Like to make rice. I dont think the copper will just vaporize.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@HerrFisch Are you improving with all the UC? is it gone yet. I think you need to even out the electrolytes now. Dont take too much potassium

The rashes could be from potassium.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
@HerrFisch Are you improving with all the UC? is it gone yet. I think you need to even out the electrolytes now. Dont take too much potassium

The rashes could be from potassium.
Well time will tell if its gone. Stopping medication is not long ago.

Yes, pretty much stopped extra K. Dont know if it mixed up the Potassium results. Maybe, maybe not.

Manganese levels didnt change at all.
I suppose I need copper for raising Sodium, making Iron available, and probably even manganese. Bc on my way lowering copper, those 3 went down a bit.
Looks like all Sodium raising things are low. (By just looking at the htma)

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Hairtest 08.11
1542211519919.png

Updated hairtest after 2 months of TEI.
Hairtest 11.18.jpg

K - Dropped from 30 to 3 without supplementation.
Cu - Went up 0.2. :// Maybe from stopping Potassium. Still disappointed that it didnt go down any more. In 2 Months.
Mn - Still doesnt move a bit. Despite 75mg of Manganese. =??
Fe - First time changes in Iron. Was 20mg daily.
Cr - Dropped as well. Even though the dosage of 1200mcg went up from my own 1000mcg daily.

Overall a bit disappointed.

Im noticing the drop in K. But I dont see supplementation of Potassium as the right path to have normal K levels.
Cu has to disappear so my K levels are at a normal level without 5g Potassium. IMO 5g extra K doesnt display my "real" K levels.

+++ Will add more later. Have to study the changes of this result first ;)

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Hairtest 08.11
View attachment 1155

Updated hairtest after 2 months of TEI.
View attachment 1156

K - Dropped from 30 to 3 without supplementation.
Cu - Went up 0.2. :// Maybe from stopping Potassium. Still disappointed that it didnt go down any more. In 2 Months.
Mn - Still doesnt move a bit. Despite 75mg of Manganese. =??
Fe - First time changes in Iron. Was 20mg daily.
Cr - Dropped as well. Even though the dosage of 1200mcg went up from my own 1000mcg daily.

Overall a bit disappointed.

Im noticing the drop in K. But I dont see supplementation of Potassium as the right path to have normal K levels.
Cu has to disappear so my K levels are at a normal level without 5g Potassium. IMO 5g extra K doesnt display my "real" K levels.

+++ Will add more later. Have to study the changes of this result first ;)
Do you feel slower and more stable?

You got low cobalt like me... was there any b12 in your supps?