Hypothesis and Thoughts: The Low Cortisol Issue

Status
  • Deleted by Helen
Jan 23, 2020
Hey again guys. I've had a lot of time to think about our situations recently with this whole pandemic thing going on and thought I'd share some ideas. To be honest, I think the hormone issues are an extension of the bile flow issues. To keep it short, our bile flow is cut off and toxins start to build up. This slows our body functions down and this is where CFS, autoimmune, and hormone issues arise.

This is why I believe the hormone replacement route isn't the correct one. You'd be treating the symptoms and not the cause....but this is why its so difficult. Our bodies are so toxic that it would take a large amount of time to restore it. I believe this is possible, but it will take a long time.

TUDCA is the solution here I believe. As long as we are getting bile flow, we're on the right path. This will remove all excess toxins but it will take some time. This has definitely helped me the most out of everything I've tried. TUDCA, clean diet, and healthy lifestyle. That's really all we can do.

TUDCA is praised in the steroid community for preventing cholestasis and rejuvenating the liver. The compounds these guys put in their bodies are 10x more liver toxic than any drug we've taken. I have hope.

Thoughts?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Electrolyte Protocol for Improved Health

Read PFS part of the electrolytes protocol.

You are an accutane guy, accutane impairs bile flow same as finasteride.

and also accutane I assume affects RXR and RAR receptors which then control ceruloplasmin and iron and cholesterol utilization, thus you get toxic in cholesterol , your iron goes down in blood and cholesterol goes up.

BIle helps to clear excess cholesterol.

But there still could be problems with RXR and RAR receptors after accutane also.

This is why HCG helped people and that is why proviron helped people. HCG uses up cholesterol and basically clears brain from cholesterol and restores brain regulation.

Proviron downregulated androgen receptors and allows estrogen to go up which then fixes fatty liver. And after a person quits proviron, his 5ar reductase recoverd and NADPH production goe sup and bile also recovers

But cases are different and CORTISOL IS NOT LOW IN PFS. it is HIGH in half of the cases. and low in half.

So for slow oxidizers , low cortisol cases, thyroid helps and thyroid utilizes cholesterol and also thyroid receptors are DUAL RECEPTORS with RXR in them.

So accutane was directly hitting thyroid receptors.

But in any case, I think flushing the liver and keeping bile flowing definetely helps. And aminos like glycine and taurine also help some people by making those bile acids

Also taurine is gaba agonist which downregulates gaba receptor for slow oxidizers.

I am a big proponent of the liver flushes and bile flow supps and they helped me a lot during PFS and my cancers.

I see you already created a log where you describe your journey

Post Accutane Recovery Journey

Please keep us updated with your Tudca and your improvements. I think Bile direction is the good direction.

Good luck.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Hey again guys. I've had a lot of time to think about our situations recently with this whole pandemic thing going on and thought I'd share some ideas. To be honest, I think the hormone issues are an extension of the bile flow issues. To keep it short, our bile flow is cut off and toxins start to build up. This slows our body functions down and this is where CFS, autoimmune, and hormone issues arise.

This is why I believe the hormone replacement route isn't the correct one. You'd be treating the symptoms and not the cause....but this is why its so difficult. Our bodies are so toxic that it would take a large amount of time to restore it. I believe this is possible, but it will take a long time.

TUDCA is the solution here I believe. As long as we are getting bile flow, we're on the right path. This will remove all excess toxins but it will take some time. This has definitely helped me the most out of everything I've tried. TUDCA, clean diet, and healthy lifestyle. That's really all we can do.

TUDCA is praised in the steroid community for preventing cholestasis and rejuvenating the liver. The compounds these guys put in their bodies are 10x more liver toxic than any drug we've taken. I have hope.

Thoughts?
Bile flow is a major part of health. And it was heavily affected by these drugs. But there is more to health than just bile flow. Some guys- that’s all they need to work on. Lol a few months back a guy came on here yelling at me saying I’m crazy and the only thing I had to do was liver flushes.

Trust me.... I loveeee liver flushes. They help me a ton. But there’s more to fixing body than just these. But for some.. they can be a cure due to how beneficial they can be to fixing bile flow

That's really all we can do
B1 , liver flushes, b2 and fat metabolism, ox bile, cortisol modulation. These all can have pretty big affects in regards to bile flow.

And regarding the rest of your system I’d say cortisol modulation w/ nutritional therapies, mitigation of pathogen/fungal/viral loads, optimization of microbiome... amongst many other things like fasting, gerson therapy, hormonal tricks... there are so many things you can do.

There no one size fits all protocol. There are many ways of going at health and it all depends on your own respective situation. IMO a few things do stand out most though.

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA

Thoughts?
I have had good success with TUDCA as well as taurine. I think it helps a lot. I use it because they diagnosed me with Gilbert's so theoretically I have a slow liver anyways. So I figured taurine, TUDCA, and calcium glucarate would be helpful .

Jan 23, 2020

and also accutane I assume affects RXR and RAR receptors which then control ceruloplasmin and iron and cholesterol utilization, thus you get toxic in cholesterol , your iron goes down in blood and cholesterol goes up.

But there still could be problems with RXR and RAR receptors after accutane also.

This is why HCG helped people and that is why proviron helped people. HCG uses up cholesterol and basically clears brain from cholesterol and restores brain regulation.

Proviron downregulated androgen receptors and allows estrogen to go up which then fixes fatty liver. And after a person quits proviron, his 5ar reductase recoverd and NADPH production goe sup and bile also recovers

But cases are different and CORTISOL IS NOT LOW IN PFS. it is HIGH in half of the cases. and low in half.

So for slow oxidizers , low cortisol cases, thyroid helps and thyroid utilizes cholesterol and also thyroid receptors are DUAL RECEPTORS with RXR in them.

But in any case, I think flushing the liver and keeping bile flowing definetely helps. And aminos like glycine and taurine also help some people by making those bile acids

Also taurine is gaba agonist which downregulates gaba receptor for slow oxidizers.

I am a big proponent of the liver flushes and bile flow supps and they helped me a lot during PFS and my cancers.

Please keep us updated with your Tudca and your improvements. I think Bile direction is the good direction.

Good luck.

Good luck.

Good luck.
Very insightful, there are many things going on in this cascade. I also do understand people with PFS have similar issues. That being said though, the point I'm making here is that all of these different issues stem from the initial toxic reaction. I feel like that's one of the issues with this forum as a whole. Everyone mentions all these problems with receptors, hormones, etc. and they make it much more confusing than it has to be. Then people begin treating these individual symptoms and making themselves worse. I feel like this is why some people go no where.

This is why I feel like everyone on this forum needs to take a more well-rounded approach. All these little tricks to treat symptoms may work yes, but they aren't solving the route cause. I messed myself up real bad in the past trying to fix thyroid and cortisol independently. The symptoms we are experiencing is the result of our bodies going into a "panic mode" from the initial stressor. This is where all the issues arise. It's similar to a food intolerance where we see hormone issues and body issues arise (but ours is really exaggerated). We need to focus more on a wholesome approach with healthy diet and restoring bile flow to achieve better health and reverse that initial stressor (example: for accutane suffers, removing excess accutane from the body and restoring bile flow).

For example, take a look at people with celiac. They have hormone issues of all kinds. Do they treat the hormone issues? Sometimes, but studies have shown that everything reverts back to normal once gluten is removed from the diet. This is what I'm trying to emphasize.

I'm not trying to sound rude, but it seems like every time someone mentions something on this forum somewhat positive, it's immediately shot down by comments such as "no its a gene thing", "no its a receptor thing". Everyone needs to take a step back sometimes I feel. If we keep refuting each other, we'll get nowhere. That accutane video on youtube by Nature Crazy is spot on and I believe that's our issue, yet people are constantly throwing in new theories or rejecting new ones.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Sprinterguy74 I have no idea where you get all of this. everything you say was outlined on this forum from day one, as I posted to you in electrolytes protocol.

Where do you see any HORMONAL part in electrolytes protocol. It just says everything that you posted in the post above.

As far as accutane cases go , see Orion's log and see things that he did. BILE , liver flushes, vitamin A flushing out of the body. He was basically on this for YEARS now, so you need to follow his progress, if you are an accutane guy and believe in holistic approach and willing to put in time .

Orion has very good discipline and from his case you can learn what long term this or that does for accutane people.

He is on vitamin A elimination diet and he did 30 or more liver flushes and also on tudca and bile acids for years now. This is because he was following electrolytes protocol.

I seriously have no clue where you get what you wrote above. WE try all kinds of routes on this forum. and natural route with BILE was the first thing we try here.

And also tons of information was put out on accutane cases.

People just now started to get cured. from all over the places. and most those cures come from hormonal routes, which act on receptors. but that is PFS and should not be mixed with PAS or PSSD , which have totally different nature.

NO one is trying to treat symptoms here) I think you are very confused.

What people on this forum should do is DEAL with their own case as they think. and stop posting Theories for EVERYBODY, especially being not fixed yourself.

You have your log , please follow your thoughts in your log about bile, take TUDCA for a year and hope that you get cured, and then when you get cured SHARE your success.

It does not mean that others should not try other routes.

Once again, concerning accutane please go to Orion's log, and read what we discussed there. Everything you say was already discussed million times here. and is obvious.

and folks are trying it . Most accutane people here take TUDCA. and bile acids, since it was discussed here for years, and as you saw outlined in ELECTROLYTES protocol. which has no hormonal routes, or anything. It talks about how to increase detoxification and bile flow

Some folks with PAS already told you how they are on Tudca for years in this thread. Post Accutane Recovery Journey

And you also created several threads about this and posted yourself how tudca helps you symptoms.and it seems you took it for a long time ( years)

I just mentioned to you the receptors since they are obviously also affected. And because we still did not have any one cured from natural route, but we did have people cured from the hormonal route.

PAS < PSSD , PFS are not the same

As a side note. As an example. lets say someone takes finasteride, this then upregulates androgen receptor. This then CLOSED down insulin and NADPH production. your NADPH goes down. and your BILE formation iS DONE)) you cant make bile. since you need NADPH and vitamin C to make bile.

so this person takes proviron, downregulates his DHT receptors, this restores his NADPH production, then he quits proviron and then within 2 months he is cured and body can produce bile again and everything is good.

So the receptors were suppressing the formation of NADPH in this case

Same thing could also happen in accutane cases, if RAR and RXR receptors are weak, then you dont produce ceruloplasmin, and without it you have low iron and high ferritin, and this causes cholestasis. since estrogen and ceruloplasmin are needed for everything to work.

So all we do here on this forum is discuss possibilities and then people try different routes

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Sprinterguy74 By the way , I know a guy who cured his accutane ED and sexual problems, with tongkat ali. cycle. I assume something to do with its aromatase inhibition properties which then asks for ceruloplasmin and upregulates RAR and RXR.

Jan 23, 2020
@Sprinterguy74 I have no idea where you get all of this. everything you say was outlined on this forum from day one, as I posted to you in electrolytes protocol.

Where do you see any HORMONAL part in electrolytes protocol. It just says everything that you posted in the post above.

As far as accutane cases go , see Orion's log and see things that he did. BILE , liver flushes, vitamin A flushing out of the body. He was basically on this for YEARS now, so you need to follow his progress, if you are an accutane guy and believe in holistic approach and willing to put in time .

Orion has very good discipline and from his case you can learn what long term this or that does for accutane people.

He is on vitamin A elimination diet and he did 30 or more liver flushes and also on tudca and bile acids for years now. This is because he was following electrolytes protocol.

I seriously have no clue where you get what you wrote above. WE try all kinds of routes on this forum. and natural route with BILE was the first thing we try here.

And also tons of information was put out on accutane cases.

People just now started to get cured. from all over the places. and most those cures come from hormonal routes, which act on receptors. but that is PFS and should not be mixed with PAS or PSSD , which have totally different nature.

NO one is trying to treat symptoms here) I think you are very confused.

What people on this forum should do is DEAL with their own case as they think. and stop posting Theories for EVERYBODY, especially being not fixed yourself.

You have your log , please follow your thoughts in your log about bile, take TUDCA for a year and hope that you get cured, and then when you get cured SHARE your success.

It does not mean that others should not try other routes.

Once again, concerning accutane please go to Orion's log, and read what we discussed there. Everything you say was already discussed million times here. and is obvious.

and folks are trying it . Most accutane people here take TUDCA. and bile acids, since it was discussed here for years, and as you saw outlined in ELECTROLYTES protocol. which has no hormonal routes, or anything. It talks about how to increase detoxification and bile flow

Some folks with PAS already told you how they are on Tudca for years in this thread. Post Accutane Recovery Journey

And you also created several threads about this and posted yourself how tudca helps you symptoms.and it seems you took it for a long time ( years)

I just mentioned to you the receptors since they are obviously also affected. And because we still did not have any one cured from natural route, but we did have people cured from the hormonal route.

PAS < PSSD , PFS are not the same

As a side note. As an example. lets say someone takes finasteride, this then upregulates androgen receptor. This then CLOSED down insulin and NADPH production. your NADPH goes down. and your BILE formation iS DONE)) you cant make bile. since you need NADPH and vitamin C to make bile.

so this person takes proviron, downregulates his DHT receptors, this restores his NADPH production, then he quits proviron and then within 2 months he is cured and body can produce bile again and everything is good.

So the receptors were suppressing the formation of NADPH in this case

Same thing could also happen in accutane cases, if RAR and RXR receptors are weak, then you dont produce ceruloplasmin, and without it you have low iron and high ferritin, and this causes cholestasis. since estrogen and ceruloplasmin are needed for everything to work.

So all we do here on this forum is discuss possibilities and then people try different routes
Okay first of all, calm down....I wasn't trying to start an argument. I was just sharing my opinion in an attempt to HELP people. Second, your response was extremely uncalled for and honestly immature for someone that's a "well-known member". Third, I do know what I'm talking about. Stop treating me like I'm some rookie here. I've dealt with all of my issues and found solutions YEARS before I even found this forum as an 18 year old. I really have figured a lot of things out and want to help people with my well-rounded approach. All I'm saying is that I believe people need to take a wider approach, that's all. No need to get mad. You don't have to agree, but it's my opinion.

People aren't healing right away on tudca and bile because it takes YEARS. These drugs are stored in the body for a very long time and it takes consistency. That's why people don't see immediate results. We all have cholestasis, which is inducing toxicity, hormone issues, and other problems. I know people have posted about this before...all I'm saying is that its right.

Let me drop something else for you. You know how some people have been cured from PAS/PFS after "getting sick"? This is because their BILE FLOW turned back on. Bile heats your body up and is needed to convert t4 to t3. That's why all of us never get sick due to no bile flow (meaning there is no way for us to get fevers). I really do think this is the solution.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Sprinterguy74 Buddy, it is your response which was uncalled for. You blamed the forum of not taking the well rounded approach, where I posted to you the Electrolytes protocol which outlines what you are saying. And bile and what you are saying is what this forum STARTED from, and it was the first theory here, and everyone is on tudca etc. What part of that dont you understand.

No one argues with you about bile, I outlined this theory from the start of this forum and it was the main theory here )) for years.

You almost act deaf or something. I try to help you, if you dont need any help then ok.

I dont think you even read what I wrote to you since your response was basically referring to the opposite of what I was saying in the post.

Dont drop your bro science on me either ok and change your attitude

These posts of mine were addressed to you and I spent my time on these post to give you some information that I know. It does not seem like you need it, then ok.

Peace

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2020
@Sprinterguy74 Buddy, it is your response which was uncalled for. You blamed the forum of not taking the well rounded approach, where I posted to you the Electrolytes protocol which outlines what you are saying. And bile and what you are saying is what this forum STARTED from, and it was the first theory here, and everyone is on tudca etc. What part of that dont you understand.

No one argues with you about bile, I outlined this theory from the start of this forum and it was the main theory here )) for years.

You almost act deaf or something. I try to help you, if you dont need any help then ok.

Dont drop your bro science on me either ok and change your attitude
"Bro science"....lol that's literally human anatomy. I'm currently studying health sciences as a degree. Without bile you can't convert thyroid hormone into its active form. When your bile flow is working, your body secretes it in response to fat soluble items or infections and you get a fever...now you understand why none of us get sick? And those that do get sick heal sometimes? Don't call it bro science just because you don't understand it. And for someone who "outlined this theory", I'm baffled you didn't already know this.

Let me add some more so called "bro science" for you. This is how we get to where we are:
1) Intake of a fat soluble toxin
2) Body responds to toxin with bile and gets overwhelmed
3) Bile flow gets clogged, body goes into panic mode (sympathetic nervous system), and toxins build up
4) Hormone systems begin to crash, we express autoimmunity, and our bodily systems slow down
5) Crash is continued until we get bile back on

Is that "bro science" too? That is literally what is going on with all of us.

I never said people argue with me about bile...I'm saying that it will take LOTS OF TIME to work. I'm adding to the theory. I understand that you were "one of the first" to outline this theory, but don't disregard my "bro science" just because you don't know it.

I really didn't mean to offend you one bit in the initial post. I was just stating what I've personally seen on this forum. I wasn't attacking it in any way, as I've seen so many approaches on here. There's so many protocols and ideas, which is a GOOD THING, but all I'm saying is that I think we all need to start simplifying things a bit and find a more wholesome approach, that's all. It can look a bit overwhelming for new people on this forum they see it. Also, our bodies are so messed up that too much manipulation can mess them up even more. I'm just saying that I believe a simpler approach is better

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Sprinterguy74 I think you are either deaf or blind or may be both)) you are repeating and copying my theory on my forum, and educating me about it? are you fucking insane? I am a biochemist and I think in term of enzymes, so please refrain from talking to me. and educating me

YOu failed to even read Electrolytes protocol PFS section. LOL

1) Intake of a toxin
3) Bile flow gets clogged, body goes into panic mode (sympathetic nervous system), and toxins build up
4) Hormone systems begin to crash, we express autoimmunity, and our bodily systems slow down

intake of which toxin. accutane is an active retinoic acid )) active form of vitamin A. your body MAKES THIS itself.

Intake of active vitamin A inhibits bile by feedback mechanism)) Regulation of Bile Acid Synthesis by Fat-soluble Vitamins A and D

Your bile is there to absorb and emulsify FATs in the body so they can be digested. So increasing BILE increases fat soluble vitamin LEVELS.

There is a big group of people who have Gilberts and impaired glucuronidation who crash from all these drugs.

Also study how bile is made and what makes the bile. How cholesterol is turned into bile. what is needed , how copper controls the bile flow, along with vitamin C

how COA makes bile acids, how glycine and taurine are attached to bile. How taurine needs to be made from methylation, and what glycine formation requires.

And study basic detox systems http://www.balancedconcepts.net/liver_phases_detox_paths.pdf

I have no idea why i have to argue with you about this . If I keep telling you for 3-4 posts that I am a HUGE proponent of bile and liver health and detox systems health.

And I recommend TUDCA , certain bile acids and liver flushes to people for years here.

Also study the structure of thyroid receptors , may be it will provide you more understanding.
Thyroid hormone receptor - Wikipedia

Thyroid hormone receptors regulate gene expression by binding to hormone response elements (HREs) in DNA either as monomers, heterodimers with other nuclear receptors, or homodimers.[4] Dimerizing with different nuclear receptors leads to the regulation of different genes. THR commonly interacts with the retinoid X receptor (RXR), a nuclear retinoic acid receptor.[9] TR/RXR heterodimers are the most transcriptionally active form of TR.[10]

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2020
@Sprinterguy74 I think you are either deaf or blind or may be both)) you are repeating and copying my theory on my forum, and educating me about it? are you fucking insane? I am a biochemist and I think in term of enzymes, so please refrain from talking to me. and educating me

YOu failed to even read Electrolytes protocol PFS section. LOL

1) Intake of a toxin

intake of which toxin. accutane is an active retinoic acid )) active form of vitamin A. your body MAKES THIS itself.

Intake of active vitamin A inhibits bile by feedback mechanism)) Regulation of Bile Acid Synthesis by Fat-soluble Vitamins A and D

Your bile is there to absorb and emulsify FATs in the body so they can be digested. So increasing BILE increases fat soluble vitamin LEVELS.

There is a big group of people who have Gilberts and impaired glucuronidation who crash from all these drugs.

Also study how bile is made and what makes the bile. How cholesterol is turned into bile. what is needed , how copper controls the bile flow, along with vitamin C

how COA makes bile acids, how glycine and taurine are attached to bile. How taurine needs to be made from methylation, and what glycine formation requires.

And study basic detox systems http://www.balancedconcepts.net/liver_phases_detox_paths.pdf

I have no idea why i have to argue with you about this . If I keep telling you for 3-4 posts that I am a HUGE proponent of bile and liver health and detox systems health.

And I recommend TUDCA , certain bile acids and liver flushes to people for years here.

Also study the structure of thyroid receptors , may be it will provide you more understanding.
Thyroid hormone receptor - Wikipedia

Thyroid hormone receptors regulate gene expression by binding to hormone response elements (HREs) in DNA either as monomers, heterodimers with other nuclear receptors, or homodimers.[4] Dimerizing with different nuclear receptors leads to the regulation of different genes. THR commonly interacts with the retinoid X receptor (RXR), a nuclear retinoic acid receptor.[9] TR/RXR heterodimers are the most transcriptionally active form of TR.[10]
Jesus Christ....
1) First of all- I've never even read "your theory" on this forum. No one owns this theory, its literally what's happening in our bodies and its basic biology. I figured this out through my own research, so no I didn't copy you. It's not that hard to figure out and you can't "own" it.

2) You say I'm copying your theory, yet you keep "correcting things" I say ...so technically you're contradicting yourself.

3) You mock me for "trying to educate you", yet you didn't even know the part about bile helping to convert thyroid hormone. You seem mad that I told you something you didn't know (lol) so in response you're trying to educate me and act like I know nothing.

4) Stop calling me "blind and deaf". I'm just setting you off because you're mad someone else on this forum ACTUALLY KNOWS STUFF OTHER THAN YOURSELF.

Status
  • Deleted by Helen