Oct 24, 2017
Hi

I am 30 year old guy living in netherlands.
I have pssd for almost 3 years from 4 minths use of effaxor.
symptoms include: ED, numbness, fatigue and brain fog
I have been posting on pssdforum for a while also. i have tried many things
I want to get some guidance for tackling this

Regards
Hs

Oct 24, 2017
I feel a lot of burning in my legs and a lot of hot flashes. lower part of the body along with extreme fatigue.
What could be the reason? my testosterone is lowish but stiil in range. free test is higher up above high average
What could be causing all this?

Oct 24, 2017
I have bought all the ingredients of the bullet proof gut protocol. i am going to start it in a day or two. I was thinking of doing a enema first to clean before starting bullet proof gut.
the hair test is also on the way and i will get my hair results in a couple of weeks time i think.
My question. Can i start the gut protocol with TEI together? or will it interfere.

--------------------------------------------------------
My brief history. PSSD for 3 years
fatigue , ED , genital anesthesia , low libido and brain fog , very low motivation and concentration problems also DP/DR
I live in Netherlands btw.
I have some blood results from last year. nothing significant in them. ( just some lowish in range Testestorone) .
I am going to get new bloods soon.

Oct 24, 2017
I have got some blood test results which i will post here soon. Everything was in the range except Vitamin D.
Vitamin D was 348 with range 30-130. I had low vitamin D 3 months ago and i supplement with high Vitmin D orals.
I am now worried about my high vit D levels. what shoud I do now

Btw i am waiting for my hair test to come back

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I have got some blood test results which i will post here soon. Everything was in the range except Vitamin D.
Vitamin D was 348 with range 30-130. I had low vitamin D 3 months ago and i supplement with high Vitmin D orals.
I am now worried about my high vit D levels. what shoud I do now

Btw i am waiting for my hair test to come back
Just back off the vitamin d man. Run no more than 5000 iu daily I've seen. How much were you taking?

Saw you wanted to start gut protocol in last post. Great idea, give it a shot.

Oct 24, 2017
Just back off the vitamin d man. Run no more than 5000 iu daily I've seen. How much were you taking?

Saw you wanted to start gut protocol in last post. Great idea, give it a shot.
Thanks for the reply

I have already stopped the vit D
I am doing gut protocol on and off some days
Waiting for my hair analysis test

Oct 24, 2017
my tie test results. can anyone please commenr here. what do you guys think. the supplements are quite expensive though @RebelWithACause . @bruschi11 @Helen

Attachments

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
my tie test results. can anyone please commenr here. what do you guys think. the supplements are quite expensive though @RebelWithACause . @bruschi11 @Helen
Get on the supplements if you are ready to do it for a year at least maybe even two years. Retest every 2 months in the beginning.

I have had many ups and downs. Yesterday I had an insane downswing - I was ready to throw in the towel. Maybe worse than I ever felt while doing TEI.

Today I feel much better instead and I see that the program works. But those moments can really fuck with you and your head.

I would recommend to get a practitioner if you go this route. Also follow the diet - be aware of what you are eating and be aware of old food habits creeping up.

I made a lot of mistakes like too much fat, too much carbohydrates, too much of certain foods. It slows down the progress. It 100% did for me. It is a learning process too. Once you got it down you notice you get better slowly and steady.

That's all I can offer!

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Definitely run with tei for a bit and see how it goes.

There’s other great things we are working with here like b2 protocol. But i believe this is place to start- run Tei/ ARL and see how it goes for a bit. Maybe try gut drink with it.

Regards to expenses- I have no idea what you’re income, expenses are like. But when it comes to health, unless you can’t put a roof over your head and food on the table, you can’t worry about expenses.

Let’s be honest- is your life essentially ruined due to your health issues? I can tell you mine was. There was no point to do anything unless there was some sort of light at the end of the tunnel. Working on my health and the progress I’ve made shows more glimpses of light week after week. Every expense has been worth it.