**HS Approved Protocols**

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
We cant try these things on random people. I understand what you mean, but we have a core group of people and we should try these things on them

Plus your approach like I want to get back to Pre SSRI is a wrong approach. IMO/ Ask @barbaar does he want to get back into pre SSRI. I dont thinks so.

He wants to get fixed. and fixed in all his health.

Post SSRI condition is way more stable for most people than pre SSRI.

Plus even 2 different SSRIs have 2 effects, one type of SSRI increases cortisol and another type lowers it.

Post SSRI is definitely more mentally stable than before. Besides fatigue/brainfog issues I can mostly function ok in day to day life, everything is just really bland. At my worst pre-SSRI, depression so bad my brain wouldn't stop screaming at me to go jump off a building and crippling social anxiety. Made my first year of uni a lot harder than it needed to be. PSSD at it's worst also wasn't exactly enjoyable. I basically felt like I was already dead and my body just didn't get the message yet. I'm glad that's mostly behind me and I can focus on getting better now. I won't rest until PSSD is completely gone and pre-SSRI issues are a distant memory :)

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
@Jaxx

I’m in and out battling a non PFS disease with PFS. As I recover my health sexuality is coming back again strong. Libido can rage at times. I’m more concerned with the disease and fixing my complete system. But I’m a PFS guy with a girlfriend who is pretty happy right now ;-) due to @Helen ’s help @Jaxx .

I consider electrolytes protocol, balancing, fasting, diet biggest keys to the success in that area.

Health is the key to these imbalances being erased. If electrolytes and tei don’t do it for you, maybe fast. Maybe work on bacteria in your gut. Have a stool test done.

Go_faster_Sonic

Jul 18, 2018
Italy
@Jaxx

I’m in and out battling a non PFS disease with PFS. As I recover my health sexuality is coming back again strong. Libido can rage at times. I’m more concerned with the disease and fixing my complete system. But I’m a PFS guy with a girlfriend who is pretty happy right now ;-) due to @Helen ’s help @Jaxx .

I consider electrolytes protocol, balancing, fasting, diet biggest keys to the success in that area.

Health is the key to these imbalances being erased. If electrolytes and tei don’t do it for you, maybe fast. Maybe work on bacteria in your gut. Have a stool test done.
have you done tei?

SwaZ

Mar 3, 2018
Serbia
@Boris i know you said juicing isnt really a protocol but do you think in the future that there will be a juicing protocol, consisting of a best combination of fruits and veggies to support the body? It doesnt really have to be a protocol, maybe its more like an addition to other protocols.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, definitely should be careful on not overdo it. I think the cruciferous veggies are the worst with the goitrogens. I think spinach has some but was considered "mild". Also, would be smart to only juice one or two times a day away from meals so you absorb iodine when you eat real food and maybe add some salt.

My interest from broccoli juice stemmed from here https://hackstasis.com/threads/sulp...conversion-hairloss-pfs-copd-cancer-pssd.778/
yes I always steam my brocolli/kalte.

for juicing though you think raw kale juiced is good? I went to my local juice bar that uses high end machines. got orange/beet/pear/kale. could be lingering phenibut effects from last night but my mood is incredible. gunna try again tomorrow. If I feel the way I do today honestly game changer. probably a combo of lingering phenibut / juice though / juice good day overall

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
yes I always steam my brocolli/kalte.

for juicing though you think raw kale juiced is good? I went to my local juice bar that uses high end machines. got orange/beet/pear/kale. could be lingering phenibut effects from last night but my mood is incredible. gunna try again tomorrow. If I feel the way I do today honestly game changer. probably a combo of lingering phenibut / juice though / juice good day overall
never tried raw kale juice only spinach, but should be good IMO. You should notice feeling good pretty quick with it from my experience

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
@Boris i know you said juicing isnt really a protocol but do you think in the future that there will be a juicing protocol, consisting of a best combination of fruits and veggies to support the body? It doesnt really have to be a protocol, maybe its more like an addition to other protocols.
yeah possibly, it is basically the same concept of electrolyte protocol really which was a protocol. Due to the fact that you get everything minerals and electrolytes to the enzymes to process it. So even if your digestion is messed up your body will still be able to uptake the juices due to the live enzymes in it (if you remember, digestive enzmyes were part of E protocol) and the cell wall is already broken.

It is still in the early stages of testing and using it, but if it gets enough traction could be worth mentioning overall. I would say right now it is just more of a lifestyle/diet change to be healthier, at least for me.

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
never tried raw kale juice only spinach, but should be good IMO. You should notice feeling good pretty quick with it from my experience
I did kale/beets/orange/pear. fantastic energy all fucking day long. I also had a really anabolic sleep tho from the phen a night before. there's a chart i saw on nutrient density and kale has the highest. problem is kale has a shitload of antinutrients too but I think the juice process probably nullifies that or steaming for the whole food.

ghb actually raises growth hormone when used for sleep and speeds recover and I imagine phen is the same when used 1-2 a week. they were talking about it on ben greenfield podcast. also one of the first pfs recoveries on propeciahelp the guy sited ghb. the guy who recovered from it said it's cuz ghb helps you get really anabolic sleep and then attack pathogens that are eating up the bodies reserves etc. (remember back in the day when people thought pfs was a gut thing eg) english also though this as well). might still have something to itdunno

Attachments

IHateFin

Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
Lets agree that @IHateFin wouldve taken Anavar anyway :D

Look, 7 people might have taken anavar, but these logs are not public and other people are taking this and other stuff now in silence. I dont see the benefit in that.

I see iHatefin with some very promising results, and there is little discussion around it. People are just doing other random stuff because of the lack of discussion.

We recently had a suicide on the PSSD forum, out of simple despair. I rather take a step back once and a while rather to get the feeling i am stuck. Hope you can relate a little bit bro.
my goal was def to be as detailed of my experiences to give that hope! while my log isnt perfect with bloods drawn through out im glad its helping ppl

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I did kale/beets/orange/pear. fantastic energy all fucking day long. I also had a really anabolic sleep tho from the phen a night before. there's a chart i saw on nutrient density and kale has the highest. problem is kale has a shitload of antinutrients too but I think the juice process probably nullifies that or steaming for the whole food.

ghb actually raises growth hormone when used for sleep and speeds recover and I imagine phen is the same when used 1-2 a week. they were talking about it on ben greenfield podcast. also one of the first pfs recoveries on propeciahelp the guy sited ghb. the guy who recovered from it said it's cuz ghb helps you get really anabolic sleep and then attack pathogens that are eating up the bodies reserves etc. (remember back in the day when people thought pfs was a gut thing eg) english also though this as well). might still have something to itdunno
Many of us have tried phenibut here in the past including me, helped with sleep, that is about it. It is just a crutch/bandaid as it's a GABA B agonist. Plus the withdrawals were hell even when used moderately. I don't get why you like phenibut so much =) If you are still having sleep issues, juice an entire celery stalk and see how you feel after it, it should help knock you out

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
GHB is hard drug. Will give you nasty rebound effect (dopamine shoots up when the drug wears off - it has a short half life - which will make you wake up in the middle of the night with extreme aggression/irritation). Would not recommend for guys looking to have good sleep. It will also make you more socially anxious in normal situations after you use it. Like a hangover but more anxiety. Probably because your GABA is lowered after taking it.

Apr 22, 2018
London
It's @Helen thread and he wanted it down. We agreed that people just start reading it and just start taking random stuff based on it and not following more proven things like TEI and it was getting a bit out of control. Plus it still needs to be tweaked according to Helen so it was becoming more of nuisance when not fully ready. We still have the thread and the info still, it is just not public. If you still want to try it check @Orion log and replicate what he is doing or try juicing w/ a high protein diet same concept really. What info did you want from it anyways?
when should the juice be drank in relation to high protein meals? like, with meals or 30 min before meals?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
would you please name someone here that has improved with tei?
i did. and ya i didnt finish it. but there's no true "finish line" to optimized health forever. you dont stop once you're ripped. you don't stop once you're successful.
not if you're competitive. i know everyone likes to cry all day and hold hands and rub soy all over each other's genitals, praying to their 'God for the day'. I said I improved.
Sickies applauded. Then they frowned. Now they say nothing. Everyone helps themself. This is life.

for the record for ppl who are super screwed, likely it won't help super duper fast. ppl w/ one symptom left, prolly fine. minerals won't kill you. better than your semi-literate family doctor. it's all trial and error. everyone who wants hand holding or to tell others that they're wrong about things that they lack the competence to understand, should silence themselves. for the record, i'm not talking about you @Go_faster_Sonic and for the record, I am not being cryptic.

Last edited: