Homeopathic Phosphorus - Log

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
Hey all,

If you haven't already read about my symptoms and issues see this thread:

PSSD Following Ashwagandha/Shilajit usage

Now, I am going down the path of HOMEOPATHY.

I have undergone some extensive consultations with a professional homeopath from India.

She basically selected Phosphorus 30C as my remedy.

When I first used it, 4 hours after a single dose I get FEELINGS rushing back. I no longer feel dizzy, low blood pressure and crave salt. Music tickled again, anticipation of pleasure returned.

It renews this spark in me, like a renewed joy.

No more apathy, indifference, anhedonia.

It is working on the mental level.

It doesn't qutie give me what the CYPROHEPTADINE rebound does for me, but at least it doesn't WIPE me out for 3-4 days like cypro does.

I will keep you all updated on my progress.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Hey all,

If you haven't already read about my symptoms and issues see this thread:

PSSD Following Ashwagandha/Shilajit usage

Now, I am going down the path of HOMEOPATHY.

I have undergone some extensive consultations with a professional homeopath from India.

She basically selected Phosphorus 30C as my remedy.

When I first used it, 4 hours after a single dose I get FEELINGS rushing back. I no longer feel dizzy, low blood pressure and crave salt. Music tickled again, anticipation of pleasure returned.

It renews this spark in me, like a renewed joy.

No more apathy, indifference, anhedonia.

It is working on the mental level.

It doesn't qutie give me what the CYPROHEPTADINE rebound does for me, but at least it doesn't WIPE me out for 3-4 days like cypro does.

I will keep you all updated on my progress.
Phosphorus is very low in hyperventilation. I posted about it a lot and suggested people try it.

phosphorus is a fire mineral. it gives fire. It makes NADPH also.

Cool that you are trying homeopathic one.

Could this all be Prolactin related??

FINASTERIDE SIGNIFICANTLY UPREGULATES ANDROGEN RECEPTOR in this study ( PROTOCOLS and discussions for PFS)

Last edited:

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
Phosphorus is very low in hyperventilation. I posted about it a lot and suggested people try it.

phosphorus is a fire mineral. it gives fire. It makes NADPH also.

Cool that you are trying homeopathic one.

Could this all be Prolactin related??

FINASTERIDE SIGNIFICANTLY UPREGULATES ANDROGEN RECEPTOR in this study ( PROTOCOLS and discussions for PFS)

Thanks Helen.

Something about this remedy seems to literally restore the spark.

I have been waking up at 5.30am with heaps of energy. Pretty powerful.

It's definitely helping on the mental sphere too.

I am not encouraging other people to use this remedy, but I would love to see if other people respond in a similar fashion.

I went to another homeopath today and he has given me two UNKNOWN remedies, he is trying to prevent placebo in me, because I am literally the placebo KING.

So I will keep you updated on my efforts.

So glad to have stopped using Cyproheptadine as my tool to give me feelings back, that drug wipes me out for 3 days. I calculated that I used Cypro like 40 days this year, that basically means I lost 120 days in total.

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne