Help me. Post finasteride sindrome and all sintomns

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Yeah bro I know but what if I can't go work because of that? I remember first circle I was feeling so head pain that that I forgot why I was on the street to do groceries
Im at work also why cant you? I AM less productive on those days but noone notices. Also you can drink a cup of coffee if you really have to perform at that moment.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Im at work also why cant you? I AM less productive on those days but noone notices. Also you can drink a cup of coffee if you really have to perform at that moment.
You are wrong here in so many counts. Not to be a dick, but you're being a dick to @Pedro melo here so I need to just say that.

There's feeling bad, getting more fatigue, and then there's incapability of functioning. I've experienced it all. If a program is keeping your body from functioning then you're certainly on the wrong program. Maybe the program needs to be tinkered and played around with to make the body work- for instance I couldn't start introducing minerals to my body until around 4-5pm, earlier and my gut would stop and body wouldn't function.

There are degrees of feeling bad and I think if a program is making you feel uncontrollably bad then you're A) on the wrong program or B) you need to work with a professional who can help you use a more "manual control program."

I consider what I'm doing a "manual control program." Working with a professional but also listening to my body as to what it can handle. At first I couldn't tolerate more than 20 mg of zinc a day and only in the evening. Now I'm doing 65mg daily. Yesterday I did 100mg of zinc because I loaded b1/b2 earlier and the body was just craving it.

"Drink a cup of coffee" is a statement that tells me you have don't understand the degree of disability that some PFS/ CFS sufferers go through.

Last edited:

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
The problem with pedro is that, he did one cycme with tei, second one with danna, and third one witj tei. So if he goes one forward , then its one back, because they are differebt programs. He told me after his first cycle that he feel much better , and i also remember sending voice notes that he was feeling awfull while he was taking the supps.
I trust in tei, just dont know why they are giving him copper, maybe they have to replenish, dunno

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
The problem with pedro is that, he did one cycme with tei, second one with danna, and third one witj tei. So if he goes one forward , then its one back, because they are differebt programs. He told me after his first cycle that he feel much better , and i also remember sending voice notes that he was feeling awfull while he was taking the supps.
I trust in tei, just dont know why they are giving him copper, maybe they have to replenish, dunno
Ya I don't know what he's doing. I'm no nutritionist but it seems like copper should only be given when the person is well enough to handle it. I don't think he is.

Pedro melo

Aug 11, 2018
Portugal
Ya I don't know what he's doing. I'm no nutritionist but it seems like copper should only be given when the person is well enough to handle it. I don't think he is.
Hey bros thanks for your messages @bruschi11 yeah it was almost impossible for me to get up with copper at least in the dose they're giving me. To be honest I didn't feel very very good with danna but my hair test improved... But and improvement on hair test with no good feeling on the body for my is nothing also. I really don't know what to do. I was about to order the tei and I read this messages now I'm confuse

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Hey bros thanks for your messages @bruschi11 yeah it was almost impossible for me to get up with copper at least in the dose they're giving me. To be honest I didn't feel very very good with danna but my hair test improved... But and improvement on hair test with no good feeling on the body for my is nothing also. I really don't know what to do. I was about to order the tei and I read this messages now I'm confuse
I think Dana's program you really need to figure a lot out for yourself. You can feel pretty good on her program once you start learning what makes your body go and what holds it back. It has taken me a lot of time to identify my needs. Differentiating the Bs and minerals is very big. Sometimes I need more Bs, sometimes I need more minerals. Early on the Bs were big for me, but now I'm doing one less B dose (I did 3 now doing 2) and using more minerals ( 66mg zinc a day compared to 30 when starting, more mag, moly, and manga too).

All that said, I wouldn't be surprised if you have a gut issue like me like SIBO. How does your tongue look? Is it white? How has digestion, transit, stool quality been? If issues, may want to focus on treating that for a bit before going back on nutritional balancing or maybe use the two together.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
You are wrong here in so many counts. Not to be a dick, but you're being a dick to @Pedro melo here so I need to just say that.

There's feeling bad, getting more fatigue, and then there's incapability of functioning. I've experienced it all. If a program is keeping your body from functioning then you're certainly on the wrong program. Maybe the program needs to be tinkered and played around with to make the body work- for instance I couldn't start introducing minerals to my body until around 4-5pm, earlier and my gut would stop and body wouldn't function.

There are degrees of feeling bad and I think if a program is making you feel uncontrollably bad then you're A) on the wrong program or B) you need to work with a professional who can help you use a more "manual control program."

I consider what I'm doing a "manual control program." Working with a professional but also listening to my body as to what it can handle. At first I couldn't tolerate more than 20 mg of zinc a day and only in the evening. Now I'm doing 65mg daily. Yesterday I did 100mg of zinc because I loaded b1/b2 earlier and the body was just craving it.

"Drink a cup of coffee" is a statement that tells me you have don't understand the degree of disability that some PFS/ CFS sufferers go through.
Just wanna agree to that. I'm not sure how bad one can feel on these programs. I can't even imagine feeling as bad as I did in the beginning. There is no way I could survive with how I felt the first days after crash. If that would stick I'd probably die homeless lol, there was no real "push through" possibility

he probably.. could fast for a bit...

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Just wanna agree to that. I'm not sure how bad one can feel on these programs. I can't even imagine feeling as bad as I did in the beginning. There is no way I could survive with how I felt the first days after crash. If that would stick I'd probably die homeless lol, there was no real "push through" possibility

he probably.. could fast for a bit...
I was like that Jan 18(2017) to Jan 6 (2018), most of that. Say 8mo of that, could semi function in the world till March 2017 or so. After surgery 1/2 in June, brutal.
It was excruciating. It's hard to believe I was that sick, and before that hard to imagine ever becoming that sick (or some would say weak, but that's a bad term). Brutal.
Thinking about poverty, let alone anything (getting a new apartment? how i couldn't stand. a job? again i couldnt stand or talk). Glad that's long gone. Hid it from family and friends most of a year (that's not wise). anyways, yeah. christmas was hell and was hell like 10y before that too. anyways, more money, more success, get a family of my own all that bs, and cancelling xmas indefinitely is my plan. thksgiving too. all holidays. just kidding i played a great santa. but fuck him too.

extortion one xmas/ leaving the country/ mania. later pfs, family member passed. most other xmases ppl yelling at me. i fucking hate xmas.
perfect reasons to hate it, maybe one day ill like it agn. dont mind seeing younger nieces and nephews also my brother cousins etc. some fmly close to at lst.

also getting fucked over in an undergrad, then another one, then masters. that was good. anyways fuck all that. im happy to be alive. 5 shitty days in a row is not a big deal.

there were months if not more like 7-8mo i couldnt shower brush etc. weeks at a time. no digestion nearly that whole year. couldnt bother w glasses. couldnt operate my macbook air. etc. but tried really really hard eventually, juiced 2mo useless. water fasting saved me. thank god. then perfect diet and exercise. that means no pizza cheese bread nearly 2 years. slow oxi one diet (in my case). no weed no drugs (i hate them all minus cocaine dexedrine etc anyways). far far worse details ommitted from crash. but trust me i had a reason to help suicidal ppl then and a bit later. also in the future but in a different way. suffice it to say, cyanide's child's play. but no one should buy that. people have come back from KRAZY things in this world.

Last edited: