Help me. Post finasteride sindrome and all sintomns

Pedro melo

Aug 11, 2018
Portugal
I think if anything, liver flushes and enemas should even help. As they seem to detox the body.
Yeah i was in that regimen... Water enema whenever I felt constipated and sometimes coffee. Liver flush once a month... I was wondering how long should an enema take since once I put water or coffee up to my ass, i want to take a shti rigt away... Is 3/4 minutes enema OK or should I hold more?

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Thanks for the answer brother. Did you felt this bad on your first circle as well?
I have this strange symptom where the more I sleep the worst , confused and headache i feel...
Think I should stop enemas and flushes correct?
What about blood exams( considering I've been a lot but I don't do it in more than 3 months, they are here all over the tread but I can post again if youand the guys want to remember)?
I felt pretty bad my first cycle. Fatigue, digestion, anxiety, and labido were worse. I have done cycles that gave me bad headaches, flue like symptoms, and joint pain. You should definitely stop everything and just follow tei.

You should put your labs and hair on your signature so

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
I think that's not entirely true if you do them just sparingly. I do about 2 coffee enema's and a liver flush each month, which is fine and doesn't mess with the hair test. You just have to know your body. Doing more makes me dehydrated, which, if I would do them more often, would influence hair tests.

I think it's a very safe and useful addition to NB.
I know a lot of practitioners recommend flushed and enamas but I think doing all of it together can be to much for your body, especially your first cycle.

Liver flushes deplete B2 so they definitely effect your hair, but stress, what you eat, and everything else in life effect it also. So I don't know the correct answer but it's my opinion you should just focus on tei, and I am not the greatest example of that lol.

Pedro melo

Aug 11, 2018
Portugal
I know a lot of practitioners recommend flushed and enamas but I think doing all of it together can be to much for your body, especially your first cycle.

Liver flushes deplete B2 so they definitely effect your hair, but stress, what you eat, and everything else in life effect it also. So I don't know the correct answer but it's my opinion you should just focus on tei, and I am not the greatest example of that lol.
Ive talked to @bruschi11 And this is what im going to do. Tei until end of week and ill ask for the kit so i can cut my hair. And for the NExt week a good diet and juicing ( maybe breuss juice) and then retest. About the enemas I don't know.
I've done hundreds of exams, the files are big and in PDF I'll attach them now so you can be actualised.

Attachments

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
I had the problem of feeling worse with more sleep. Most of the time I just couldn’t sleep so I was sleep deprived and felt like shit. BUT when I would finally sleep more hours like a normal amount 7, I actually felt worse than when sleep deprived. That was a brutal trap.

I stayed like this for approximately 2 years! BUT don’t lose hope that problem is now gone. I am still fucked PFS state but I can sleep 6 or 7 hours (instead of the 4 or 5) and not feel worse because of the sleep. I feel better now when getting the reasonable amount of sleep.

Whey protein
TEI
Time
Eating fresh Ginger root

Only possible things that helped me so far

Pedro melo

Aug 11, 2018
Portugal
Yes bRO i understand. For example, i usually sleep from 2am too 11... If I wake up at 8 or 9am I feel cramps in my muscle but if I wake up 11 or 12 I dream a lot and I have this massive headech. But I can easily sleep 9/ 10 hours...
I hope I don't feel like this for much long coz i m turning 28 next month and I can't find a job in this state :(

Pedro melo

Aug 11, 2018
Portugal
So im done with my 1st tei cicle. It last for about two months. Nothing improved. The only posrive aspect is that I can sleep but as o told before, the more I sleep the crapier and tired I feel. Work out is being so so difficult. Digestion is still shit.
I'm going to endo after tomorrow and I wanted to ask for some exams ( blood, sperm and stool) .
As for the blood I need some help of you guys, which parameters should I ask?
Sperm is for my curiosity as it is so watery that I'm probably infertile but I want to be sure.
Stool I wanted a complete one. The one I have is just for parasite.
Already ask for the new kit to cut my hair. When should I cut it? Thx

Pedro melo

Aug 11, 2018
Portugal
Its been a while I don't come here. Mentally it was good, I could hang out and my mental clarity its better. The headaches vanished and my tei results just came. I'm a little sad coz the results are worst then before... Zero chromium, low copper despite the copper supplements they gave me... I have no idea.
There is one symptom I wanted to share that idk if some of you felt... Its my smell. I'm smelling funny, like old people smell. Did this happen to anilybody here?
Anyway here's the result... Hope you can say something

Attachments

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
@Pedro melo My hairtest result were worse too but I feel better now. TEI will take of layer per layer that is the idea. So you can feel better but your hair test can look worse.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
@RebelWithACause Are you saying, recent hairtest looked worse than initial one, pre treatment? --i fear mine may, but oh wells. should be fine.

Last edited:

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Just a quick update. Finish my 2nd circle of tei and wiaitng for two weeks to retest. Already have the kit.
In the meanwhile, here's a stool test I've done two weeks ago and the results just came.
Any thoughts @bruschi11 or others?
Thanks bros
What are your plans to fight h pylori ? Did you already know you got that ?

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
Just a quick update. Finish my 2nd circle of tei and wiaitng for two weeks to retest. Already have the kit.
In the meanwhile, here's a stool test I've done two weeks ago and the results just came.
Any thoughts @bruschi11 or others?
Thanks bros
Hey buddy
At first glance your bifido is severely low.. that gut drink is specifically designed to boost bifido.. bifido feeds off banana flour, bimuno, and psyllium..all the components in that drink.
I don't know how long you were on it but it takes a solid 3 months to get them well fed and grown to affect a lab result like this and eventually feel better..

Pedro melo

Aug 11, 2018
Portugal
I didn't know I got that. But I feel my main issue is the gut. Two days ago I was with a hot girl and I could not perform after eating two pizzas :(
I don't k ow how to fight it, do you guys have a clue?
It was difficult for me to do that protocol although I know it's good bro. I think some pro or prebiotics full on bifidus could help me. Maybe some kefir as well
@Ocguy