SwaZ

Mar 3, 2018
Serbia
I loaded heavy potassium before just when I crashed. orange juice is for copper and potassium.

Energy is good, but sometimes in the mornings it feels like PH is not perfect yet. But energy is all good, sex drive libido, erections instant. Although during the crash they did not exist at all. I get better and better

Also after this cycle I got much more body hair, actually crazy how much more hair is growing all over the place
So a couple of more weeks and you'll be 100%
Honestly this is great news, proud of you man lol
Whatt about head hair and receeding gums you had?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
ELIANA? WILL MNK LOSE HAIR ON TEI? REGAIN HAIR?? HAIR LOOKS GOOD BUT NOT YOUTHFUL GLOW. NEED A FULLER COAT AND LUXURIOUS SHINE. LUSTER AND VOLUME AND SPARKLES.

WHAT ABOUT EYELASHES?
CAN I USE LATISSE ON TEI?

OBV no quick fix... Ill live w/ some extra shedding 6 vitamins won't kill me, maybe copper for 3-5 weeks will but I doubt it.

Last edited:

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Damn, i have been tryinf for like 2 years to grow hair in my body but i look like a 15 years old boy, how you do that? @Helen
I tried some high dose b1 some weeks ago and got more body hair.
But I wouldn’t really suggest this. As I don’t really believe in single supplements for something anymore.

Maybe like helen mentioned, NADPH precoursors

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I tried some high dose b1 some weeks ago and got more body hair.
But I wouldn’t really suggest this. As I don’t really believe in single supplements for something anymore.

Maybe like helen mentioned, NADPH precoursors

It is funny I wrote what I took, and people still ask what I took )) I took 2gm of b1 a day

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
What would be? My problem is that im from argentina and there are almost none of the supplements, so im moving pretty slow.i have been in united states for 3 months and i made tel protocol fornlike 2 months but i didnt see any improvements. Maybe i can find now some arginine and try that protocol

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
-@Helen seriously TEI WON'T MAKE ME LOOK OLDER RITE? YOU DON'T GET IT, I ONLY GRADUATED bc 1-2-10/100 admins actually liked me. IF I LOOK 99 yrs old, they will not...
-I GRADUATED ON MERIT TOO, but by the last few years I was way too pissed off and hyper to explain myself.
-I WROTE A PRETTY FUCKED UP ESSAY FOR MY 11th petition, full of sarcasm/ edited out the cursing, it was fucked up.

THE WORLD IS VAIN AND SHALLOW --- MNK IS PURE.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
It is funny I wrote what I took, and people still ask what I took )) I took 2gm of b1 a day
How is that possible that this guy has recovered 3 times from PFS in a short time and 99% of us are still suffering from 10+ years and no way of any supplement working???!!!
@Helen , I havo no problem about money… I would buy a plane ticket to come to you, get tested, sleep in an hotel for 6 months and get cured from you following your directions… Think about that, I am serious!

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
How is that possible that this guy has recovered 3 times from PFS in a short time and 99% of us are still suffering from 10+ years and no way of any supplement working???!!!
@Helen , I havo no problem about money… I would buy a plane ticket to come to you, get tested, sleep in an hotel for 6 months and get cured from you following your directions… Think about that, I am serious!
It’s because 99% of us have other issues beyond pfs that need to be dealt with.

Reason why TEI and electrolyte protocols are working so well is because they makes system take care of those other issues.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
  • Deleted by RebelWithACause
  • Reason: DELETE
Show…

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
It’s because 99% of us have other issues beyond pfs that need to be dealt with.

Reason why TEI and electrolyte protocols are working so well is because they makes system take care of those other issues.
Not sure the main reason is that..I mean helen has been also alive before finasteride and he is even older than us, so it means he has been thru much more stuff than many of us… drugs, girls, cigarettes, he said he even had a cancer…. but bespite this, he can win PFS anyway!

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…