Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
He’s just saying how it depends on body chemisty. Which is true. And what it takes to get better depends on so many circumstances.

But, an expert like Helen has capabilities of getting better within weeks. Someone that goes all in following the guy and learning ones own body. They have a really good shot too. Just like you did, you learned your body and you made your way.

It’s intricate and it’s sad and it’s tough. While I love what cdsnuts had to offer helping so many people- I can certainly say now that he is not much of a help for a portion of us here.

lol I water fasted for 24 days this past holiday season and really didn’t make the progress I wish I did. Sure I made good progress with my gut, but I’m just lucky I knew there was a certain bacteria in my body chemistry that needed removal.

Most of these guys have no idea if they have a pathogen at play or what beyond pfs is ruining their lives.
I understand that, and agree as well regarding body chemistry.

I was more referring to his quotes that stated things as if they were permanent or weren't going to get better.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I understand that, and agree as well regarding body chemistry.

I was more referring to his quotes that stated things as if they were permanent or weren't going to get better.
I hear ya. I didn’t read his whole post clearly too lol.

Diabetics, Alzheimer’s.... honestly? I think they are beatable and similar to pfs as some sort of underlying malfunction in the body is leading to these severe disorders.

ALS, MS, most cancers (unless it’s too late), fibromyalgia. I can’t help it, but from what I’ve gone through and there’s an internal belief that YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH.

And unless something is legitimately killing you soon or an organ/limb is missing, anyone can get over anything.

We have to realize... industrial revolution was what 150 years ago. In terms of technology since then we have come soooo far. In terms of health we have come nowhere.

The only reason why the average age has increased in society from 75 to 85 is because babies don’t die anymore. If you cancel out all babies deaths in 1905... the average death was 85. We know how to keep our babies alive now 115 years later. But we haven’t done anything for our adults.

Imagine if health improved like technology in the past 115 years?

With the advent of the internet and the information era circa 2000, you have to believe that we can have a world health revolution if the right people buy in. It’s millenials like us who are responsible for this revolution.

Mar 7, 2018
Hell
Ok, these posts are nice and I'm not trying to be a downer here, but the fact remains, you don't get PFS right after taking the drug. That IS what this guy has insinuated is it not?. If you feel like shit and recover a few weeks, even months later then you never had PFS. This is what happens to most people

And I don't think what you're saying about life expectancy is entirely true. True antibiotics and vaccines did not exist in 1905 and both have had enormous effects on life expectancy. I probably would have died from appendicitis at 23 without antibiotics. But I digress

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Ok, these posts are nice and I'm not trying to be a downer here, but the fact remains, you don't get PFS right after taking the drug. That IS what this guy has insinuated is it not?. If you feel like shit and recover a few weeks, even months later then you never had PFS. This is what happens to most people

And I don't think what you're saying about life expectancy is entirely true. True antibiotics and vaccines did not exist in 1905 and both have had enormous effects on life expectancy. I probably would have died from appendicitis at 23 without antibiotics. But I digress
I crashed hard after finasteride, but I took for a few a days, that is why it was easy to restore.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

Some people crash during, some 3 days to a week after stopping, some 3 weeks, some 8, some 6 months. lol it’s pretty diverse really.

And yes, I watched a video with Dr. Alan Goldhammer I believe his name is the doctor for true north fasting place in california.

He explains that the age expectancy is now 85, rather than 75. But that is only due to fact we can keep babies alive now. If you removed all baby deaths from that statistics, our life expectancy is exact same as it was in 1905 being 85 years old.

Antibiotics are great for things but they kill gut. And unfortunately there is no post antibiotic treatments given to us like I’m currently following. (Check my log, kefir/colostum, Patrick Smith drinks).

So I assume pretty much our entire nation ends up destroying their guts at some point in time after antibiotic run which hurts immunity and balance in the long run.

The stuff we’ve gained in last 115 years- great. But let’s learn how to make people thrive afterward rather than making them shit like a pussy. With great gut I shit like a man. Working on it and doing good, but I’ll be shitting GREAT soon. Lol

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Finally , blood pressure has come down to 140. took electrolytes and a lot of aminos. this is by far the biggest crash I had. May be this is the real crash.

I was chelating, so the chelator I guess took out a lot of nutrients. And this is how fin took me so bad.

My gums are super inflammed. It feels like crazy oxidative stress as almost all of a sudden all my enzymes and all minerals got oxidized in the cell.

And the more I eat the worse it gets. I think hormones or fin, and probably others, do this. they effect the cellular structure in a way , that there is a huge imbalance and basically antioxidation system goes down and everything gets oxidized., but then there is no metalothionein to carry out oxidized minerals. and thus all your cells become garbage piles.

Body probably stops delivering minerals into the cell as much as it can, thus everything gets downregulated. I feel very weak.

And the more you eat the more gabrage you get in the cell

this is probably why fasting helps.

Zinc finger has the same structure as metalothionein. SO if metalothioenein is needed bad, then many zinc fingers get downregulated.or upregulated.

And this effects a lot of signaling. Cortisol singnaling, insulin signaling, ar signaling, All the ppar signaling, everything where zinc fingers are.

What I was doing is drinking a lot of water and putting a lot of electrolytes , plus yesterday I started bs vitamins and detox aminos,

histidine lysine arginine glycine, cysteine taurine , hoping they will clean out my cell from oxidized enzymes and minerals.

This is why fasting makes you look so young. body has times to clean out your cells. And basically you use up a lot of minerals from your liver.

SO I am taking these aminos plus biotin plus Bs, to promote metalothionein formation. And go very light on food.

Blood pressure is coming down. Hopefully this is working.

this is may be how people age . they unbalance their cell at one time with huge stress or something else. or hormones, or some medicine, or too much sex and then there is an oxidation burst in all the cells, Now you have your body full of oxidized minerals, that need to be carried out.

Body slows down nutrient delivery inside of the cell, since there is garabage pile there. Person feels weak, since all zinc fingers are downregulated or upregulated. And the person starts eating non stop, eat eat. the liver gets just full of minerals. And the cell gets more and more toxic.
but people are weak , and they think they need more nutrients, where in reality they need more electrolytes, and more detox aminos. and less minerals.

Like what @Orion does , he is simulating fasting. He is taking little minerals ( just to support Urea cycle) and tons of aminos. especially metalothioniein aminos. and a lot of Bs

this is why playing with hormones is evil they can cause a major shits in the cell biochemstry
This thread is incredible lol. This post is a good one- makes sense.