wuf

Oct 4, 2017
I followed electrolytes protocol. this is basically my lifestyle. eating. and supplementing.

Try to eat and cover all your RDAs, with fats, minerals, amino acids. etc
It is still curious to me why many guys recovered by keeping a “zero” or very low carbo diet, i stil can’t get this at all, why all of them get so much attention and importance to it... they all say that zero/low complex carbo diet keep preventing from inflammation.
Is it true?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Probably for slow oxidizers. And generally... Working out saved my life at least twice before, and I got better results with low carbs / post workout carbs ... So stakes were high. And It made sense to do it again (and a lot more). But definitely need them with daily workouts at times. Gluten and all that, screws up a lot of people. Definitely made me feel deathly ill last year. Now it doesn't, but I still aim to never eat it. Same with lactose. Doesn't worsen PFS. However it did until fasting and a ton of other shyt.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
After I ran NADPH components, phosphorus, b1 b2, fats and meat and orange juice. and sulphoraphane loading.

It took about 2 weeks to get to 85%. I do have some energy problems here and here, but it is getting better, I am not taking anything at all now

Checked urine minerals, copper was very low in PFS, and zinc higher. Now both normal, so it seems it is balancing itself

I got myself anavar, and also dehydroboldenon.(DHB) not, sure if I will run those , since I am getting better on its own.

Will get tested next week for hormones, I try to always stay away from things that suppress the LH. I need my pituitary to work properly
Just curious, not that I'm thinking of trying this one day (but really we all know I am so no point pretending!)

I know (or I think I remember correctly) you used the sulphoraphane for three days at a crazy dose to destroy AR then rebuild them. Was it a sulphoraphane with myrosinase also, and what dosage did you use, if I can ask?

And if I also remember right you said it felt "a little unpleasant" or "slightly inconvenient" or equivalent... How bad we talking??

EDIT - It looks like NYscientist had a fair old stab with 10-12 pills: Restoring androgen sensitivity with epigenetic modulators

He doesn't report feeling too bad, but pooped a lot and got gassy. Damn broccoli...

Sod it, I might try it. My tribulus cycle ends in a couple of days. I'll let that "bed in" for a week, then attack it next Thursday-Saturday, with a couple of pills to see if I get some weird allergic death-reaction where my dink falls off maybe this weekend.

EDIT2 - Helen says not to do it. I'm not going against advice like that!

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018
Hell
what the hell am I reading here? This guy gave himself PFS and recovered in 3 months? Please correct me if I'm off here, but this is absurd on so many levels

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
what the hell am I reading here? This guy gave himself PFS and recovered in 3 months? Please correct me if I'm off here, but this is absurd on so many levels
Yes. I'm astonished as well everytime I read it.
It sounds so damn strange to me as well.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I don't think he had PFS like most guys have it here. I think he did cause a crash but because he was healthy before the crash he probably was able to get his body back to normal quicker then someone who was already compromised.

That is why some guys it takes 3 years to fix PFS and other guys it takes 6 months to get close to cured. I have read about people who got cured quickly and people who took it a long time.

If you still don't understand this I don't know what to say. Everybody is different. It is not if you have PFS you will 100% recover within 6-12 months. Or that it takes a certain timeframe. It does not happen.

Remember Helen has more knowledge on this then the average PFS guy who randomly takes different things.

PFS is not a disease that has a pill cure, it is a big imbalance in the body and I am guessing the imbalance can differ per person. The severity of it, that is.

The more out of wack you are the longer it is going to take. That is what I think.

I think people think, you take finasteride and it causes this 1 imbalance. I don't think so anymore. I think it causes a lot of systems in your body to go to shit and it might be different between people. So for 1 guy it might cause this particular problem and the other guy it is another problem.

I thought I could fix it quick but it is taking me much longer then I thought and I was much worse then I thought. I am going in the right direction though. I am fixing a lot of issues even non-PFS issues I had in the past.

Last edited:

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
I don't think he had PFS like most guys have it here. I think he did cause a crash but because he was healthy before the crash he probably was able to get his body back to normal quicker then someone who was already compromised.

That is why some guys it takes 3 years to fix PFS and other guys it takes 6 months to get close to cured. I have read about people who got cured quickly and people who took it a long time.

If you still don't understand this I don't know what to say. Everybody is different. It is not if you have PFS you will 100% recover within 6-12 months. Or that it takes a certain timeframe. It does not happen.

Remember Helen has more knowledge on this then the average PFS guy who randomly takes different things.

PFS is not a disease that has a pill cure, it is a big imbalance in the body and I am guessing the imbalance can differ per person. The severity of it, that is.

The more out of wack you are the longer it is going to take. That is what I think.

I think people think, you take finasteride and it causes this 1 imbalance. I don't think so anymore. I think it causes a lot of systems in your body to go to shit and it might be different between people. So for 1 guy it might cause this particular problem and the other guy it is another problem.

I thought I could fix it quick but it is taking me much longer then I thought and I was much worse then I thought. I am going in the right direction though. I am fixing a lot of issues even non-PFS issues I had in the past.
People is doing TEI and take a long time.
I guess most of them doing TEI were just "normal" people with some imbalances as everyone in this world has... But I never saw anybody recovering 3 times from PFS in just 2/3 weeks... Lucky him (Helen).

Mar 7, 2018
Hell
I guess most of them doing TEI were just "normal" people with some imbalances as everyone in this world has... But I never saw anybody recovering 3 times from PFS in just 2/3 weeks... Lucky him (Helen).
PFS doesn't even fully develop until 6 weeks...for those of us who crashed anyways. "Recovering" 3 times in 2-3 weeks is absolute nonsense, this is a serious disorder, not a cold. I hope no one actually believes this, it's insulting

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
It can be fixed in weeks no doubt in my mind.

*depending on health status of person going into it.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
His first time- we don’t know the full story. Would love to hear it @Helen . But I know it took a lot longer and included a 40 or so day fast.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
And obviously, the reason why most don’t recover and it takes so long for others... there’s no direct treatment out there. Nobody knows the exact way of going at it.

And the guy that you’re talking about @bd part 2 has taught a collection of us how to fix ourselves. He’s not us in our bodies. I’m sure if we swapped minds with him for a month or so he’d have us well on our way.

And not to sound like a conceited prick, but I think if I could magically make my Lyme disease/cfs disappear. I could get this done within 3-6 months.

The PFS progress I made in 3 months when I got rid of Lyme last year from learning @Helen ’s stuff was pretty incredible. I’ve learned a lotttt more from the guy in this past calendar year. Unfortunately this Lyme relapse and figuring out this seperate disease has been a war within itself.

With that, I think the reason most of us have such a hard time- esspecially the severe cases is that we have some sort of an underlying issue holding us back.

Chi said it when he recovered. To paraphrase him “once you crack the code you crack the code. While it took me three years, I think with the knowledge I have of my own body I could’ve accomplished it within 3 month, heck even in 6 weeks.”

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I think a lot of it is generalised. Just like hairloss. Take this pill and you cure it. Looking back it is stupid and dumb. It is understandable people fall for it though.

Helen also said this and I believe it - it makes most sense to me, more than other theories, etc.

I used finasteride for 2 years. If finasteride lowers glutathione, in those 2 years I had no glutathione. Hairloss can also be caused by heavy metals - which is the reason I took it. So you already start with being unoptimised. Maybe I was already full with heavy metals. Plus on top of that I disabled all glutathione for 2 years.

In that time I took drugs (GHB, MDMA, stimulants) and drank alcohol. Had sex with random women, also without condom. Plus ate like absolute shit. Plus worked out HARD (MMA twice a week, workout 4-5 days a week).

I don't expect to get out of that in 8 weeks. I think that is unrealistic. I abused my body almost to death I think. I mean the body is strong but that is a cocktail of pure destruction. People died from less lol.

Now let's say you did not drink and do drugs and you ate healthy while on finasteride I can see you getting out of it faster. But most guys they don't know what to do when they have PFS. So they take things that make them feel better. I also did this with the anabolics. This could make you worse and push you further from baseline.

And even when you get your AR to work after 2 months, it can still be that your body is toxic as fuck. So you lose your hair in a few months or you have emotional problems, etc. For example PTSD type symptoms. You might feel OK (no anxiety, sex drive) but underneath are still a lot of problems.

This could be wrong. We will see. I think I can judge it better when I am 100% recovered.

Last edited:

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
I think a lot of it is generalised. Just like hairloss. Take this pill and you cure it. Looking back it is stupid and dumb. It is understandable people fall for it though.

Helen also said this and I believe it - it makes most sense to me, more than other theories, etc.

I used finasteride for 2 years. If finasteride lowers glutathione, in those 2 years I had no glutathione. Hairloss can also be caused by heavy metals - which is the reason I took it. So you already start with being unoptimised. Maybe I was already full with heavy metals. Plus on top of that I disabled all glutathione for 2 years.

In that time I took drugs (GHB, MDMA, stimulants) and drank alcohol. Had sex with random women, also without condom. Plus ate like absolute shit. Plus worked out HARD (MMA twice a week, workout 4-5 days a week).

I don't expect to get out of that in 8 weeks. I think that is unrealistic. I abused my body almost to death I think. I mean the body is strong but that is a cocktail of pure destruction. People died from less lol.

Now let's say you did not drink and do drugs and you ate healthy while on finasteride I can see you getting out of it faster. But most guys they don't know what to do when they have PFS. So they take things that make them feel better. I also did this with the anabolics. This could make you worse and push you further from baseline.

And even when you get your AR to work after 2 months, it can still be that your body is toxic as fuck. So you lose your hair in a few months or you have emotional problems, etc. For example PTSD type symptoms. You might feel OK (no anxiety, sex drive) but underneath are still a lot of problems.

This could be wrong. We will see. I think I can judge it better when I am 100% recovered.
There is people who got PFS just by dropping 1 or 2 pills.
I got worse after 12 years of PFS (I was almost recovered) just because I dropped 3 days pills of a prohormone, in a moment of my life where I was quiete solid, so strong and enjoying my life.
It is not about PFS, it is about changed chemistry in the body and it can happen with any drugs even in one day.
For sure we got fucked up because of PFS, other get fucked up with a different drug… that is why parents tell you "Drugs are Dangerous".
The problem is that to destroy something it Always takes a minute, to recover it, it takes long time if it ever happen.
And in strong damages of the body as PFS is, the body won't get back on his own, damage is there, it is a chemistry problem.
And it is not sure we will ever get back, as diabetic people do not get back, as alzaimer people do not get back etc....
So many diseases in this world...PFS is one of them.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I got worse after 12 years of PFS (I was almost recovered) just because I dropped 3 days pills of a prohormone, in a moment of my life where I was quiete solid, so strong and enjoying my life.
It is not about PFS, it is about changed chemistry in the body and it can happen with any drugs even in one day.
For sure we got fucked up because of PFS, other get fucked up with a different drug… that is why parents tell you "Drugs are Dangerous".
The problem is that to destroy something it Always takes a minute, to recover it, it takes long time if it ever happen.
So true.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
And in strong damages of the body as PFS is, the body won't get back on his own, damage is there, it is a chemistry problem.
And it is not sure we will ever get back, as diabetic people do not get back, as alzaimer people do not get back etc....
So many diseases in this world...PFS is one of them.
If you want it to be impossible, it will be.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
If you want it to be impossible, it will be.
He’s just saying how it depends on body chemisty. Which is true. And what it takes to get better depends on so many circumstances.

But, an expert like Helen has capabilities of getting better within weeks. Someone that goes all in following the guy and learning ones own body. They have a really good shot too. Just like you did, you learned your body and you made your way.

It’s intricate and it’s sad and it’s tough. While I love what cdsnuts had to offer helping so many people- I can certainly say now that he is not much of a help for a portion of us here.

lol I water fasted for 24 days this past holiday season and really didn’t make the progress I wish I did. Sure I made good progress with my gut, but I’m just lucky I knew there was a certain bacteria in my body chemistry that needed removal.

Most of these guys have no idea if they have a pathogen at play or what beyond pfs is ruining their lives.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
No no, I know it is possible to cure PFS, you are the proof...but you took your time to cure yourself and it was not 3 weeks long.
I'm just saying man - these kind of quotes don't help your morale. Gotta keep belief that you'll get there, no matter what.

"The problem is that to destroy something it Always takes a minute, to recover it, it takes long time if it ever happen.
So many diseases in this world...PFS is one of them."