Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Ok guys I have been chelating for 3 weeks now. and was feeling really good on chelation, I think my load of lead is probably lower now. And I bought this hair machine and decided to test the hair. and I freaking took Finasteride ., to see what it does to the hair.

I am in the hardest crash possible now. blood pressure 220. blood is coming out of my nose. And my head is ready to explode. Totally fucked.

I took fin 3 times already and never had anything of this nature. Anyone had blood pressure and bloody nose?

This chelation around must have weakened my body and made this possible.

SO I am in the same boat now. Took some zinc now to see may be it was zinc. which EDTA took out. No zinc made it much worse. fucking zinc .

Cant even think. brain in this underground subworld LOL

So now you have to cure me/ Kiwii where are you , buddy , I need you now.

And on top of it, I got POIS. I went to take a bath , hot bath. and boom after the bath , POIS symtpoms,

Fucking A.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Mine would jump to 180/120 when I crashed or even a bit higher. Lol I think I should post my 4x daily cortisol results from that time period before I took an AD. It’s ugly.

You’re crazy @Helen . Go get a Rife machine bro.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I think so. Helen would cure himself faster than Ihatefin would try out new fancy methods..

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
Helen, wtf!!! Hm, maybe H.shows US now by doing the right things and thoughts how to get off this mess.
What are your symptoms beside high blood pressure? Did you stop fin or are you taking it? If you are taking it, you must leave this forum. :)
Did you get this mess on fin?

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
@Helen
Had high blood pressure (spikes) with minor nose bleeds a few months “after” taking fin. After a number of tests,my doctor concluded that bp spikes were due to anxiety and high cortisol.
What helped me that time was beet root and weight lifting (increases T)..never took SSRI that he recommended.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
I dont get it. Is this a cure log or an experiment how a community helps someone else by activating its knowledge while being in the position to get on a metalevel and discuss the pros and contras?

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
Helen, can I cure this and get my childlike hair line back. Or even better, my hair from 26 (sexier than my adolescent hair)?
Can I get silver streaks somehow? Or grey?
Hahaha, very good.
My hair is greying. You need just to take fin and stop it. The good things will come later.