Helen jr.

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
Oral Steroid Made My Hair Grow Back Thicker!

This was posted a while back, but the thread has gotten better and better since then. The user ChemHead is well versed and has some very good ideas. Towards the end of the thread he talks about a drug he developed. Has anyone been in contact with him? I think he would be right at home here. Maybe he already is, does anyone have any details?

Last edited:

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
Oral steroid, noooooo

I thought it might be about suppl vits and minerals, even that is cheating, but steroids ...., come on. Be a real man and do it w/o any supplements.
Ha, the thread slowly wanders into a different hemisphere. This guy chemhead developed a hairloss drug that goes systemic but somehow is only active in the follicle.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Which, theoretically, would prevent PFS to begin with. Its fin that is only active locally, leaving 5ar untouched everywhere else.

hairloss has nothing to do with DHT, really.

when you use 5AR inhibitor, you lower 3 ADIOL. this lowers gaba, lowers prolactin. and increases estrogen.

DHT has NOTHING to do with it at all. 3 adiol retains calcium. and since calcium is retained , it slows down metabolism. and when metabolism is slow , copper is not wanted in the body, thus estrogen goes down.

People who uses tons of steriods, and have extremely high estrogen level, get copper toxic. and of course now aromatase will be inhibited.

low glutathione makes the imbalance between PGE2 and PGD2. since the enzyme which makes PGE2 is glutathione dependant. glutathione is a cofactor in that enzyme to make PGE2.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
That is why it is proven that if you have high DHT level and good glutathione levels you get zero hairloss.

This is why tons of people have good DHT level with good hair.

5AR in the body makes stuff, for instance, it increases Sodium retention, so if the person has low sodium 5AR will be high.

Also viral infection and vaccination from childhood , gives you about 90% chance the you will be balding.

Since virus lowers glutathione, and then have high :
PGD2 and low PGE2.

https://www.hackstasis.com/threads/...dox-and-glutathione-and-viral-infection.1343/

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
That is why it is proven that if you have high DHT level and good glutathione levels you get zero hairloss.

5AR in the body makes stuff, for instance, it increases Sodium retention, so if the person has low sodium 5AR will be high.

Also viral infection and vaccination from childhood , gives you about 90% chance the you will be balding.

PGD2 and low PGE2.

https://www.hackstasis.com/threads/...dox-and-glutathione-and-viral-infection.1343/
Is damage done by vaccination reversible? I went on holiday in 2014 and had some vaccinations, few weeks later my hair loss started.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Is damage done by vaccination reversible? I went on holiday in 2014 and had some vaccinations, few weeks later my hair loss started.
we had the same happened to 3 people on poiscenter.com. they went to africa and got vaccinated before that. and crashed and had pois for 15 years

what kind of vaccination did they give you?

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
we had the same happened to 3 people on poiscenter.com. they went to africa and got vaccinated before that. and crashed and had pois for 15 years

Damn, that's me, Africa in 2014. I only got the mandatory ones. There were some I opted out of. Anything one can do to rectify this?

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London

Hepatitis A and DTP. Feels it was the start of all bad things that happened to me.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Recovering from vaccinations is possible....just requires a 100% raw meat and raw fat diet. Fats are most important as they are the buffer for toxicity. I follow Aajonus Vonderplanitz Primal Diet - everything raw. I believe MMS/Chlorine Dioxide will also help heal from vaccines as it oxidizes heavy metals so the body can then safely excrete them.

MMS has been used orally and via enema to help kids recover from autism due to vaccines. Check our Keri Rivera and Stephanie Seneff on YouTube regarding chlorine dioxide/mms

ballheadbuddha

Jan 17, 2018
Brazil

PGD2 and low PGE2.

Can you inherit good glutathione recycling from parents?