Having a Think - COULD it be Histamines?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
--Re: Methylphenidate (MPH, Ritalin, Concerta) + Ketotifen (eye med -- decongestant and antihistamine i guess) only thing i can find rite now. not helen obviously. @Khan
--LOTS of stims interact (usually well, not always, sometimes badly) with decongestants and sinus and eye medicines.

--ALSO some actually take L-lysine and Vyvanse or even Vyvanse (prodrug, needs lysine cleaved off) or Dexedrine (d-amp) AND a sinus medication to add to the NE and similar stimulatory effects. They do this to add norepinephrine and cortisol effects to make it more like their preferred adderall (racemic mixed amphetamine salts, d- and l- isomers).
--inhalers, some cough meds, some things ppl take the cotton out of and they do some extraction to do this.

--Adding ephedrine or pseudofed found in some non-drowsy allergy and decongestant meds, some people do that to study.
--Logically, if I had to guess @Khan, perhaps, Ketotifen makes you sleepy, hence rendering MPH (i.e. extended release ritalin, i.e. Concerta) weaker.
--Or it could be increasing effect. My guess is it's lowering it. I think A. Otherwise, I know it's B. It's A tho. Dampens effects of ritalin, correct @Khan? MNK wonders.

-also I usually kept ADHD medicine AWAY from allergy medicine and away from Aspirin etc, just in case but that's kind of off-topic. Despite not many interactions found.
--harder stims can cause platelet/clotting disorders too. white blood cell stuff, i forget. also not what you're talking about. just read the first half.
--also based on name ketotifen if i had to guess i'd say and your name khan you may be an arab in germany which is totally fine. i just can't stop deductions now.
--in lieu of that, some other group with names khan, of which i know... and in lieu of that a fake internet name. anyways doesn't matter. strtd off nice, got a lil racial at end.

also this:
Methylphenidate and atomoxetine increase histamine release in rat prefrontal cortex. ... While the clinical response to ADHD drugs is typically attributed to modulation of norepinephrine and dopamine, this finding suggests enhanced histamine release may contribute to their efficacy as ADHD treatments.Dec 1, 2006
Methylphenidate and atomoxetine increase histamine ... - NCBI https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pubmed
Methylphenidate and atomoxetine increase histamine ... - NCBI
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pubmed
by WE Horner - ‎2007 - ‎Cited by 45 - ‎Related articles
Methylphenidate and atomoxetine increase histamine release in rat prefrontal cortex. ... While the clinical response to ADHD drugs is typically attributed to modulation of norepinephrine and dopamine, this finding suggests enhanced histamine release may contribute to their efficacy as ADHD treatments.. --> they're talking about DRNI's like wellbutrin and RITALIN in that sentence. . ANYWAYS...I must go now back to the shadows.

Attachments

Last edited:
--Re: Methylphenidate (MPH, Ritalin, Concerta) + Ketotifen (eye med -- decongestant and antihistamine i guess) only thing i can find rite now. not helen obviously. @Khan
--LOTS of stims interact (usually well, not always, sometimes badly) with decongestants and sinus and eye medicines.
--ALSO some actually take L-lysine and Vyvanse or even Vyvanse or Adderall (which is different) AND a sinus medication to add to the NE and similar stimulatory effects.
--Adding ephedrine or pseudofed found in some non-drowsy allergy and decongestant meds, some people do that to study.
--Logically, if I had to guess @Khan, perhaps, Ketotifen makes you sleepy, hence rendering MPH (i.e. extended release ritalin, i.e. Concerta) weaker.
--Or it could be increasing effect. My guess is it's lowering it. I think A. Otherwise, I know it's B. It's A tho. Dampens effects of ritalin, correct @Khan? MNK wonders.

-also I usually kept ADHD medicine AWAY from allergy medicine and away from Aspirin etc, just in case but that's kind of off-topic. Despite not many interactions found.
--harder stims can cause platelet/clotting disorders too. white blood cell stuff, i forget. also not what you're talking about. just read the first half.
--also based on name ketotifen if i had to guess i'd say and your name khan you may be an arab in germany which is totally fine. i just can't stop deductions now.
--in lieu of that, some other group with names khan, of which i know... and in lieu of that a fake internet name. anyways doesn't matter. strtd off nice, got a lil racial at end.

also this:
Methylphenidate and atomoxetine increase histamine release in rat prefrontal cortex. ... While the clinical response to ADHD drugs is typically attributed to modulation of norepinephrine and dopamine, this finding suggests enhanced histamine release may contribute to their efficacy as ADHD treatments.Dec 1, 2006
Methylphenidate and atomoxetine increase histamine ... - NCBI https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pubmed
Methylphenidate and atomoxetine increase histamine ... - NCBI
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pubmed
by WE Horner - ‎2007 - ‎Cited by 45 - ‎Related articles
Methylphenidate and atomoxetine increase histamine release in rat prefrontal cortex. ... While the clinical response to ADHD drugs is typically attributed to modulation of norepinephrine and dopamine, this finding suggests enhanced histamine release may contribute to their efficacy as ADHD treatments.. --> they're talking about DRNI's like wellbutrin and RITALIN in that sentence. . ANYWAYS...I must go now back to the shadows.
Thanks for the reply.