Has anyone here tried copper? What did it do to you?

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
I am not planning on taking copper, but i'm curious what kind of reaction everyone here has to it.

Me personally feel good on copper for a few days, but crash eventually.

What about you?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
srsly @ long term e.d.? post fasting and running cd's like 3-6mo rigidly, i doubt things will mess you up that long. you could do bad things and nothing bad will happen (not yet but later) @barbaar. tho ya i can believe it with the ssri stuff.

copper great in tei. by itself makes me feel like vomiting plus headaches (ran solo). many things did. w/ tei it was fine. only thing is it's hard sending in that goddamned form. and it made me look slightly fat. tho ive lost like 1700lb since then (i was v strong and lean then too, likely far stronger to be honest considering i lifted like 40% more weight).

helped libido too but that could just be tei. helped dreams and sleep a lot (tei). i only did 2 cycles tho, I'll do more.

Last edited:

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
srsly @ long term e.d.? post fasting and running cd's like 3-6mo rigidly, i doubt things will mess you up that long. you could do bad things and nothing bad will happen (not yet but later) @barbaar. tho ya i can believe it with the ssri stuff.

copper great in tei. by itself makes me feel like vomiting plus headaches (ran solo). many things did. w/ tei it was fine. only thing is it's hard sending in that goddamned form. and it made me look slightly fat. tho ive lost like 1700lb since then.
Yea I was kinda surprised too. Cdnuts protocol is doing good things though! I wasn't expecting to react to it this quickly but things are improving already.

Copper gave me crazy headaches too btw.

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
As is helping lets try to see from what state of metabolism, this copper must induced something, but what.

What was the form of copper ?
I won't be home for another few days so I can't check but I think it was copper bysglycinate. I don't remember anything remarkable about my copper blood or urine levels

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
I won't be home for another few days so I can't check but I think it was copper bysglycinate. I don't remember anything remarkable about my copper blood or urine levels

Maybe not remarkable, maybe normal hair test copper value of around 1, same as mine and many others, those copper is not moving anywhere.

You probably tried copper suppl alone after this hair test was done ?
Maybe you are thinking of testing hair again soon ? :)

1569098082626.png

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
Maybe not remarkable, maybe normal hair test copper value of around 1, same as mine and many others, those copper is not moving anywhere.

You probably tried copper suppl alone after this hair test was done ?
Maybe you are thinking of testing hair again soon ? :)

View attachment 1877
Nah I'm sticking to CDnuts. Early days but it seems to be doing good things for me

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Nah I'm sticking to CDnuts. Early days but it seems to be doing good things for me

Cool, sounds as a plan. Just to see the metabolism from hair is good to have one test even only with the graphs and not with everything, so to guide where the metabolism and oxidation is going, despite the current regimen or protocol, to be used just as guide of the oxidation type .

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
For every order I made throughout the years at Iherb etc. I only ordered a copper supplement once; Chelated Copper ; copper bysglycinate. I never manged to finish the bottle, it is still around somewhere. As soon as I put a pill in to my mouth, I was overwhelmed from the digusting taste.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
I like copper. I am low in hair test. High zinc. I have never taken it alone but when I was taking calcium and copper, my libido returned full force.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
indeed it was bisglycinate. 100% had to be.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Quest for libido it seems. When too much its great distraction, if its not enough one is not satisfied.

That form of copper might be important too, why only bisglycinate out there, probably there are other orms maybe even more effective than the most common.

The only trial particularly for copper i did was with squid, home cooked taken as a suppl additional to regular menu. It has some 2+mg copper er 100gr and even less zinc and not much manganese and iron. I could not feel any difference, maybe it made me little more tired after 10-15 days but cant remember too much. The only thing that has more copper, like twice more per 100gr is oysters, but terribly high zinc along with it.

Last edited: