Hacking PFS & CFS: Bruschi's Log

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I'm feeling quite a bit like I did in August. This is day 3 of ARL. My body is killing so much stuff the herxheimer reaction (The Herxheimer Reaction) is so strong pretty much all morning. Later in the day yesterday I felt decent. A dry hot sauna was amazing for me at like 630pm as that gave me some real life. I had strong libido bursts yesterday and at times none. Libido is rare for me when herxing and I had some at times.

This stuff is going to be hard for a lot of people to deal with no doubt in my mind but you need to have mental strength to get through a program like this. My take is that you use the supps for about 2 months then slowly taper off and see where it leaves the body. I wouldn't be shocked if I'm herxing like this for a majority of the next month or two. It's worth it though- its beating disease. You just have to be strong as the symptoms can really suck but the times when you realize you've made steps forward you'll just get how worth it this is.

Its funny, I'm like having flashbacks right now to August. I had to urinate 20 times or so yesterday including 4-5 times during this past night. I took like 7 dumps. I mean- my program is specifically designed for me to get stuff out of my body. I have highly elevated magnesium and Calcium and several toxicities including mercury, copper, barium. I also am still dealing with that co-infection to Lyme Mycoplasma. I live in the Northeast USA outside Boston lol who knows what other viruses I have in my system from over the years living sick really for 7 years now.

That said, I think this program along with everything else I've learned to use for my mycoplasma/Lyme this past August through November will cure me in the long run at least to a good degree.

I'm going to be have to be making sacrifices at first for this program. I don't think I'll be able to golf much really. My body can't take much stress right now. I might be working from home a little bit more in the mornings at least. Mornings thus far have been very tough. I think I'm going to wake up and start drinking 48oz or so of water immediately. Dr. Wilson likes this and I know Chi did this for quite a bit. Let's get these toxins out of me man.

Lastly- Sixers/Houston NBA finals. Rockets in 6.

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
I'm feeling quite a bit like I did in August. This is day 3 of ARL. My body is killing so much stuff the herxheimer reaction (The Herxheimer Reaction) is so strong pretty much all morning. Later in the day yesterday I felt decent. A dry hot sauna was amazing for me at like 630pm as that gave me some real life. I had strong libido bursts yesterday and at times none. Libido is rare for me when herxing and I had some at times.

This stuff is going to be hard for a lot of people to deal with no doubt in my mind but you need to have mental strength to get through a program like this. My take is that you use the supps for about 2 months then slowly taper off and see where it leaves the body. I wouldn't be shocked if I'm herxing like this for a majority of the next month or two. It's worth it though- its beating disease. You just have to be strong as the symptoms can really suck but the times when you realize you've made steps forward you'll just get how worth it this is.

Its funny, I'm like having flashbacks right now to August. I had to urinate 20 times or so yesterday including 4-5 times during this past night. I took like 7 dumps. I mean- my program is specifically designed for me to get stuff out of my body. I have highly elevated magnesium and Calcium and several toxicities including mercury, copper, barium. I also am still dealing with that co-infection to Lyme Mycoplasma. I live in the Northeast USA outside Boston lol who knows what other viruses I have in my system from over the years living sick really for 7 years now.

That said, I think this program along with everything else I've learned to use for my mycoplasma/Lyme this past August through November will cure me in the long run at least to a good degree.

I'm going to be have to be making sacrifices at first for this program. I don't think I'll be able to golf much really. My body can't take much stress right now. I might be working from home a little bit more in the mornings at least. Mornings thus far have been very tough. I think I'm going to wake up and start drinking 48oz or so of water immediately. Dr. Wilson likes this and I know Chi did this for quite a bit. Let's get these toxins out of me man.

Lastly- Sixers/Houston NBA finals. Rockets in 6.
Yeah, you must be strong. Herxheimer is not fun, but you will win.
Anyway, you can support your detoxing by having good gluthathione levels. Even adding melatonin (the strongest antioxidant by the way).
I am sure you know what it means heaving low gluth levels and what body is doing then. Check your mineral and vits after your succesful detoxing.

I personally would check my gluth levels.

Great and hard work - really. All the best...

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
New Jersey, USA
That would be sweet, the sixers that is. Despise the Rockets being a lifelong Spurs fan myself.

Probably end up being the Warriors and Cavs anyway.
Didn't know dutch folks followed NBA lol

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Lol me 2 @Niles that was first thing I thought to myself. Looks like they produced a couple solid NBA bigs- Gadzuric, Elson, and Rik Smits was a really good player for over a decade here in the Jordan era.

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
We’re the tallest people in the world eh! The NBA is getting some love around here lately.

I’m actually just as much of an NHL fan actually. No one to discuss it with though haha.
Yo hockey runs in my veins

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
2nd balancing update. This is day 7.

Days 1 through 3 were very hard. My stress response was horrible, terrible light sensitivity, fatigue, mouth dryness, minor nausea- it was just tough on the system. It was a lot of herxheimer reaction amongst other things with toxins like copper, mercury, ammonia leaving the organs and entering the blood stream I believe.

But I wasn't getting these bad, brain feelings from zinc that I used to get. Zinc would crash me in a depressive way that's different from fatigue- but fatigue would be a symptom of this depressive zinc state. It was bad what zinc did- I couldn't handle it, but I've known I've needed it for a long time with the copper imbalance shown in my hair test.

Days 4-6 a lot better. I was able to do a lot these past several days. Stress response was great. I think it was on day 3 when I was really feeling strong, but also experiencing quite a bit of a herxheimer and I was like "screw this I gotta get my body going." I shot hoops (basketball) in the sun for about 30 mins after work then I went to the gym- lifted took a half hour hot dry sauna with cold shower after.

From there, I just got up each morning and went and I've been going since. My body can handle it fine, it can handle stress which is such a nice thing. It's not crashing like it has so many times in years past. I've been out and about doing things whether physically demanding or not non-stop the past 3 full days now and this being day 4 having ran 3.3 miles around my towns' lake this mornign- I think that its very possible if not likely that balancing will put my CFS away.

I mean- I'll be using RIFE, colloidal silver, probiotic enemas, coffee enemas, some herbals like wormwood and cordyceps amongst other things like ionic footbaths, running, ocean swimming, golfing, playing basketball, lifting, dry saunas, infrared red lamp. I'm going to be putting together everything I used in my past with this science and balancing myself.

But I won't be doing all of the above at the same time- I will pick and choose and figure out what is necessary or not. We will see. I think this is going to be fun.

Zinc finger has always been good for me. I've needed the ability to both use zinc and increase it within my system. And now I can supplement with it due to this nutritional balancing science. I don't know what in my supplement stack is allowing my body to accept zinc supplementation, but it is doing so and it is doing so very well. And I'm pumped about it not gonna liie! Within time, I will be reintroducing zinc finger amino acids to make zinc work even better (issue for those with PFS) eventually.

When @TubZy mentioned he could now handle zinc (he couldn't in past) after beginning ARL, I got pretty excited and also nervous for my own case. Well- I can which is just so big. You're not going to get better with a major zinc/copper imbalance- just look what the only medical doctor to record a recovery story about beating PFS has said about it.

"I did not make a full recovery by 'waiting time'. I made a full recovery by addressing my low body temperature and treating the causes of my symptoms (GI parasites, adrenal fatigue and suboptimal zinc:copper ratio). I am right. You are wrong." Quote from -JN- a 10-12 year sufferer cured in 2013 who practices as a medical doctor in Australia.

Login

When I've taken zinc succesfully in the past, my stress response has been so much better. It has always been on day 3 or 4 when i crash though. This is day 7 and I keep getting better so I'm very happy to report that.

On the other hand- sexually. Ugh. Alright, I'm waking up with decent morning wood daily and I'm happy about that but I've definitely taken a step back or two sexually overall. But gotta realize that the body is going to work in balancing, toxins in the system are now present after being released from the liver, there is a lot going on in my system due to this new approach.

We need to realize with balancing- we are not exactly directly attacking PFS. We are attacking our own respective systems to make them operate the best they possibly can. While doing so, that PFS imbalance we speak of can honestly be pushed in the wrong direction for a little bit here. I get it- it is what it is. I might have to take this full step back for a bi of time. I will be wary, but I am also excited or zinc finger/gcu aminos, malic acid and liver flushes, 36 hour fasts, bone broths, EAAs. These all seem to help the PFS sexual issues.

Long post here but certainly and important one for me. ARL balancing, for me, is certainly necessary for me to get better from this. Well at least to get better quickly and more easily its necessary. The lyme/myco combined with PFS my system is all out of whack and the balancing will help me so much I am sure of this. T

The next 6-7 weeks or so coming are going to be very interesting before my June fast (21 days I believe). I'm excited for the future. I feel like anything is possible and achievable at this point in terms of my health but I also realize I still may have a long ride ahead. Who knows. I like what I'm doing currently- I'm beating disease and living a good life again. It could certainly be better and I'm doing whatever I can to make that happen in the time being.

Lets keep on going!!!!

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Interesting week last week- wasn't fun but it finally appears to have ended well we'll see.

Balancing has been up and down but I caused a major down with a fast on Thursday. I did a 36 hour fast as I normally do and I started supplements again on Friday afternoon. I skipped the morning dose and just did an afternoon dose (w/zinc) then an evening dose (w/zinc). I don't know if I'm going to be able to pull these fasts off while balancing- I crashed badly on Friday with major constipation during the re-feed. Saturday was just as bad. Finally Sunday night I increased paramin (cal/mag/boron) supplement. Constipation completely relieved this morning it feels like. Also feeling a lot better.

Libido is present but low and morning erections have been consistent. Libido is there now consistently but just quite low most of the time. It's not like I'm living without libido anymore. Just not strong when I'm not feeling well especially.

I think supplement ratios were bad last week and while my body was having some success in removing metals, toxins etc, it really needed this paramin (cal/mag/boron) increase. The body is not going to take care of itself correctly when the gut is in such bad place. The gut was in a horrible place no other way to put it.

I did some really cold salt water swimming again yesterday. Just about 10 mins overall in the water over 3 swims. But man it was shocking. Just shocks the hell out of the body. I plan on doing this most weekends coming up.

Big adjustment coming here in my plan too. I didn't realize that ARL was essentially a 3 month plan to stick to- so I can't fast in June now (bummer- NOT!). This program will be over around July 10th for me so it actually works out as I'll have time to fast between July 25th or so and August 20th. Looking to get 21-25 days in there.

Basically let the body even out and balance itself between late August and September. Going to be a fun summer, man the sun yesterday and today it feels so good. Will be spending as much time possible hanging out and doing workouts, exercise in the sun. I bought a kettlebell the other day so I can do more workouts at home.