Hacking PFS & CFS: Bruschi's Log

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Been a long week but not a bad one.

This is day 14 post- RU and day 5 post prog. but I started prog back up today at 1mg daily for the next 5 days to a week.

I crashed really bad on Thursday. Combination of prog (10mg), coffee, mucuna pruriens, and I think body still in sensitive place post RU led to me feeling pretty horrible Thursday and Friday. @NendoBMK made me realized it seems like my symptoms were those of a copper dump. I mean I have been extremely religious with coffee enemas and red light therapy so I figure my body wasn't handling the "dumping" too well with lowered cortisol (RU and prog). I had bad headache and just a weird feeling that wasn't herxing but similar.

Anyways, I made strides this weekend and was feeling pretty good by Saturday night. Sunday a good day too. During this whole time though I felt like I had solid libido, but erections were just bad. No night, no morning. Nothing. I could get myself hard, and had plenty arousal ability, but overall something was wrong and missing.

I finally took L-Dopa (mucuna pruriens) last night before bed, 2 tablets and I woke up with a moderately strong morning erection. Phewf. Big sigh of relief today haha I figured it was prolactin all along and that just gives me proof knowing that the mucuna brought it back.

I think that prog/ RU and the combination itself causes significant to major prolactin issues for a good portion of its users. You may see guys saying it doesn't work or get better a month after its use. It just makes sense this stuff can really cause a dead dick. But with a dead dick, I feel myself thinking about sex and woman more often.

I am feeling some deep libido at times that I've rarely felt during pfs. I also feel like my cortisol is so much stronger. I actually handled a little alcohol on both friday and saturday nights this week without much of a problem each time the next day. Both nights around 2 to 3 drinks, but this usually can really upset my normally extremely sensitive system.

I'm feeling more confident day after day, but I'm being smart now, I'm being mature with this. I'm not letting a dead dick for a few days tell me "this RU/prog experiment is a failure." Its just part of it, the dead dick is just something in the experiment. That said, even with dead dick, prostate feels like its becoming alive. I've noted this to @joekool before- that prostate becoming alive feeling is pretty magical.

I'm glad I'm doing this experiment. I'm glad @Jack17 is seeing such good progress and I'm excited to hear more from him. I have another few days on this 1mg of prog and then moving to "balancing/ betaine/ aminos", fasting, liver flushes. Back to basics after this experiment. Back in the gym, doing my thing.

Currently planning my June fast. I dread it but I can't wait for it. Its weird. I'm just enjoying life right now with recovery and putting life off for a month kind of sucks. But hey what can you do, I was stricken with disease for the last 7+ years. Its time to finally put an end to it and I feel like I'm really really getting there.

To paraphrase myself on a date last night with a pharmacist that didn't go that well I think due to this one sentence kind of scaring her off hahah.... "I think I've healed myself better than any healer, doctor, anybody in the world could have possibly healed me. I learned my body and learned so much from so many great minds who have healed people the right way (holistically). Combining what I've done in the past (pathogen/detox work) and now mineral balance- I think this is the ideal way to heal all people from disease."

Obviously one of these great minds is @gbolduev . But I have a list and I'd like to get to that and what I took from each of these inspirations in a post somewhat soon. Hope to do so this week.

Lets keep on going!!!

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
To paraphrase myself on a date last night with a pharmacist that didn't go that well I think due to this one sentence kind of scaring her off hahah.... "I think I've healed myself better than any healer, doctor, anybody in the world could have possibly healed me. I learned my body and learned so much from so many great minds who have healed people the right way (holistically). Combining what I've done in the past (pathogen/detox work) and now mineral balance- I think this is the ideal way to heal all people from disease."
First rule of fight club, 'don't talk about fight club' ;)

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
New Jersey, USA
"I think I've healed myself better than any healer, doctor, anybody in the world could have possibly healed me. I learned my body and learned so much from so many great minds who have healed people the right way (holistically). Combining what I've done in the past (pathogen/detox work) and now mineral balance- I think this is the ideal way to heal all people from disease."
Was it this line that scared her off, or was it all the enema talk?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Was it this line that scared her off, or was it all the enema talk?
Haha no Enema talk. Man, most people think the stuff I've done is pretty cool and find interest in it. This chick was not. I kind of saw that coming when I saw she was a pharmacist. She probably has handed out fin to hundreds of guys lol!

Jack17

Mar 6, 2018
San Francisco
Some drop off since Friday... Interesting that I was doing so well but past three day I'd say dropped from 80% or so down to 40% though hard to say for sure. I am 5 days back on progesterone. Might be from too much prolactin as I haven't been consistent with Selegiline or Inositol. I totally agree with your post. There will be ups and downs and we should expect this. I am taking more inositol today and might take half tab of caber. I was wondering if I should take RU. I hadn't considered doing it as I have been doing so well. So the drop off can be from prolactin or maybe progesterone receptor issue. My plan had been to consider RU between cycles of progesterone but I am day 6 progesterone. Not sure if I should stop and do RU, wait couple days and restart progesterone. Hard to know.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Some drop off since Friday... Interesting that I was doing so well but past three day I'd say dropped from 80% or so down to 40% though hard to say for sure. I am 5 days back on progesterone. Might be from too much prolactin as I haven't been consistent with Selegiline or Inositol. I totally agree with your post. There will be ups and downs and we should expect this. I am taking more inositol today and might take half tab of caber. I was wondering if I should take RU. I hadn't considered doing it as I have been doing so well. So the drop off can be from prolactin or maybe progesterone receptor issue. My plan had been to consider RU between cycles of progesterone but I am day 6 progesterone. Not sure if I should stop and do RU, wait couple days and restart progesterone. Hard to know.
Honestly think being on prog can just increase prolactin so much and what we are doing here doesn’t really matter regarding while on prog. I think it’s the 4, 5 days after we come off where the real gains come.

I was quite disappointed last week and kept quiet but man coming off prog something happened good 4th/5th day. And you mentioned same thing @Jack17 . I think it’s important we raise prog for a few days at least while coming off RU then let it drop.

Maybe do cycles like 4 days on 4 off. 7 days 7 off. Definitely something that can be messed around with usefully for someone where prog doesn’t give bothersome symptoms.

joekool

Staff member
Oct 4, 2017
It's hard to keep up with all the progress and all the reports of improvements on this forum. I can only say power to us.. and yes...

Let's keep going !

@bruschi11 ... amazing stuff... I'm extremely happy to hear you dated someone... many of us including myself became recluses for most of my crash (2017 primarily) so be yourself ... I kept a lot to myself but opened up to a few ppl besides this forum, though the forum here is one of the realest groups I've ever been a part of. It's astounding to know what we've all felt and are feeling now... and can share with others...

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
It's hard to keep up with all the progress and all the reports of improvements on this forum. I can only say power to us.. and yes...

Let's keep going !

@bruschi11 ... amazing stuff... I'm extremely happy to hear you dated someone... many of us including myself became recluses for most of my crash (2017 primarily) so be yourself ... I kept a lot to myself but opened up to a few ppl besides this forum, though the forum here is one of the realest groups I've ever been a part of. It's astounding to know what we've all felt and are feeling now... and can share with others...
LOL I've been dating since January @joekool but thank you I appreciate it. After a 14 or so month break from that scene it took some time getting used to it and having confidence. But the more my sexual issues lessen, the better I feel, the more I go out, the more confidence I have. The hard thing sometimes is saying NO to a glass of wine when I have the chance to order it. I love wine so much haha.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Tough crash today and yesterday with fatigue, anxiety, horrible light sensitivity, choppy bad sleep. I've been on 1.5mg progesterone in morning and mucuna pruriens at night. I call this a "cortisol crash" as I believe I've just sent cortisol too low. I believe it has to do with excess toxicity raising in the system due to lowered cortisol. @MNK99 I know you wondered about this when I've mentioned this in times past before.

Cortisol plays a major role in detoxification. I've learned this in the past with all the things I've done over the years (2+ years of messing around with cortisol type regimens pre-pfs: hydrocortisone, pregnenolone/t3 etc.). This stuff isn't what we want though. We want to make our cortisol strong, not high. These things I mention above will raise it but over time weaken it. Going too low is a problem though and I tend to do that when it comes to pro-dopamine anti-serotonin type drugs or even supplements that have any strength to them.

I know that progesterone lowers cortisol in at least one way- lowering thyroid. You lower thyroid, you lower your metabolic rate, cortisol drops, body temp drops, detox takes a hit.

Well I'm messed up no other way to put it. I really feel badly and took the morning off from work. But if I bounce back the way I did last weekend after stopping prog last Wednesday the 21st, I'll be very happy. I'm hoping for an even better bounce back but we shall see.

I had to stop prog today although how much I wanted to keep experimenting. I have stuff coming up that I need to end feeling like this for.

While I feel like shit, libido is solid. Like I've never felt like shit like this with PFS at this point with the amount of libido I have today. Usually feeling like shit= libido depleted not anywhere near me. But that's not the case. I actually ejaculated only 4 or so hours ago and feel kinda horny right now.

With that bonus, erections still worse. Its crazy it really is how these body's of ours work. Must be prolactin still. Who knows, I think prolactin stays elevated for me for quite a bit after prog comes out of system. My last prob/RU cycle it was two weeks later when I was seeing my best erections, but I also was taking the amino acids for zinc finger at the time.

Man, I can't wait for the weekend. Beginning 6 months at least of all natural stuff before resorting to drugs again. I know the drugs will work when healthy enough, but I think I can hopefully heal myself without them. This will include a 28 day fast in June. I came up with 28 days because I took fin at age 28. One last little punishment for that mistake young fella.

Jack17

Mar 6, 2018
San Francisco
Right. Need to remember that. But actually felt pretty great the first cycle. Not sure the mechanism but I think the thought is that 5a reductase is inhibited and then 5b is up regulated. I think the key is the cycling. I'm disappointed about the set back but I think this is expected. Confounders are that I think progesterone increases prolactin.
Honestly think being on prog can just increase prolactin so much and what we are doing here doesn’t really matter regarding while on prog. I think it’s the 4, 5 days after we come off where the real gains come.

I was quite disappointed last week and kept quiet but man coming off prog something happened good 4th/5th day. And you mentioned same thing @Jack17 . I think it’s important we raise prog for a few days at least while coming off RU then let it drop.

Maybe do cycles like 4 days on 4 off. 7 days 7 off. Definitely something that can be messed around with usefully for someone where prog doesn’t give bothersome symptoms.
Right. Need to remember that. But actually felt pretty great the first cycle. Not sure the mechanism but I think the thought is that 5a reductase is inhibited and then 5b is up regulated and you feel the down stream DHT and other neurohormones. I think the key is the cycling. Confounders are that I think progesterone increases prolactin. I'm disappointed about the set back but I think this is expected. Maybe the goal is really focusing on the snap back. This is my third day off progesterone and hoping will have similar snap back as last time. I took one Ella 10mg two days ago and that may have made things worse in that it could have increased prolactin more but I think Ella/ RU are part of the protocol I just don't know where it all fits in. I think we are on the right track and need to keep it up.

Jack17

Mar 6, 2018
San Francisco
Tough crash today and yesterday with fatigue, anxiety, horrible light sensitivity, choppy bad sleep. I've been on 1.5mg progesterone in morning and mucuna pruriens at night. I call this a "cortisol crash" as I believe I've just sent cortisol too low. I believe it has to do with excess toxicity raising in the system due to lowered cortisol. @MNK99 I know you wondered about this when I've mentioned this in times past before.

Cortisol plays a major role in detoxification. I've learned this in the past with all the things I've done over the years (2+ years of messing around with cortisol type regimens pre-pfs: hydrocortisone, pregnenolone/t3 etc.). This stuff isn't what we want though. We want to make our cortisol strong, not high. These things I mention above will raise it but over time weaken it. Going too low is a problem though and I tend to do that when it comes to pro-dopamine anti-serotonin type drugs or even supplements that have any strength to them.

I know that progesterone lowers cortisol in at least one way- lowering thyroid. You lower thyroid, you lower your metabolic rate, cortisol drops, body temp drops, detox takes a hit.

Well I'm messed up no other way to put it. I really feel badly and took the morning off from work. But if I bounce back the way I did last weekend after stopping prog last Wednesday the 21st, I'll be very happy. I'm hoping for an even better bounce back but we shall see.

I had to stop prog today although how much I wanted to keep experimenting. I have stuff coming up that I need to end feeling like this for.

While I feel like shit, libido is solid. Like I've never felt like shit like this with PFS at this point with the amount of libido I have today. Usually feeling like shit= libido depleted not anywhere near me. But that's not the case. I actually ejaculated only 4 or so hours ago and feel kinda horny right now.

With that bonus, erections still worse. Its crazy it really is how these body's of ours work. Must be prolactin still. Who knows, I think prolactin stays elevated for me for quite a bit after prog comes out of system. My last prob/RU cycle it was two weeks later when I was seeing my best erections, but I also was taking the amino acids for zinc finger at the time.

Man, I can't wait for the weekend. Beginning 6 months at least of all natural stuff before resorting to drugs again. I know the drugs will work when healthy enough, but I think I can hopefully heal myself without them. This will include a 28 day fast in June. I came up with 28 days because I took fin at age 28. One last little punishment for that mistake young fella.
Good luck with the bounce back!

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
Good info man @bruschi11. Thanks for the note on cortisol.
I'm sure you will come back strong, just take it easy for the time being.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Right. Need to remember that. But actually felt pretty great the first cycle. Not sure the mechanism but I think the thought is that 5a reductase is inhibited and then 5b is up regulated. I think the key is the cycling. I'm disappointed about the set back but I think this is expected. Confounders are that I think progesterone increases prolactin.

Right. Need to remember that. But actually felt pretty great the first cycle. Not sure the mechanism but I think the thought is that 5a reductase is inhibited and then 5b is up regulated and you feel the down stream DHT and other neurohormones. I think the key is the cycling. Confounders are that I think progesterone increases prolactin. I'm disappointed about the set back but I think this is expected. Maybe the goal is really focusing on the snap back. This is my third day off progesterone and hoping will have similar snap back as last time. I took one Ella 10mg two days ago and that may have made things worse in that it could have increased prolactin more but I think Ella/ RU are part of the protocol I just don't know where it all fits in. I think we are on the right track and need to keep it up.
Yes I was a bit worried for you when you mentioned Ella. I assume it will increase prolactin a bit. Might end up helping the pfs in the long run though.

Jack17

Mar 6, 2018
San Francisco
Yes I was a bit worried for you when you mentioned Ella. I assume it will increase prolactin a bit. Might end up helping the pfs in the long run though.
Yea, shouldn’t have done that. Hopefully we’ll both be getting a good bounce back this weekend. Good luck!
Thinking maybe the protocol should be off progesterone at least two weeks and then ru/ Ella and then couple days later resume the progesterone cycling, maybe.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Been an interesting couple of weeks here. Currently in the second day of an "electrolyte crash" really where I'm fatigued, major light sensitivity, body cannot absorb liquids well and just urinates most out. I've experienced this type of crash throughout my 20s time and time again, but this one had a major reason for it. LOL I was partying on Bourbon Street (New Orleans, LA party capital USA) Saturday night and was there Thurs- Sunday having all sorts of fun.

Its very hard for me to tell if the RU/ Prog has stuck or not due to my actions this last week- sexuality always takes a hit when fatigued and I beat myself up 4 days straight there after being originally fatigued before getting there from that cycle. Only day drinking was Saturday night, but I was doing a lot , on my feet out and up late all night.

I added in zinc the other night too and that seems to have helped me big time in energy/feel well department, but it seems to have really killed erections. Libido decent, but erections just wacked.

I'm going to start all my balancing things in the next couple of days or so. Zinc has been 12-15mg at night the last 3 days and its potent for me extremely potent. Also been using coconut water rather than beet juice for potassium and mixing in quite a bit of sea salt/Himalayan salt.

Man I'm exhausted right now. While the RU/prog experiment works, I don't know if it will stick for me with my current issues. I think its important we get balanced, removed toxicities, pathogens to get ourselves in a very good health place before going after the PFS imbalance with drugs/hormones. I will not resort to another RU/prog cycle until I'm feeling very well on a consistent basis and hopefully I won't have to. We'll see.

Oct 7, 2017
Been an interesting couple of weeks here. Currently in the second day of an "electrolyte crash" really where I'm fatigued, major light sensitivity, body cannot absorb liquids well and just urinates most out. I've experienced this type of crash throughout my 20s time and time again, but this one had a major reason for it. LOL I was partying on Bourbon Street (New Orleans, LA party capital USA) Saturday night and was there Thurs- Sunday having all sorts of fun.

Its very hard for me to tell if the RU/ Prog has stuck or not due to my actions this last week- sexuality always takes a hit when fatigued and I beat myself up 4 days straight there after being originally fatigued before getting there from that cycle. Only day drinking was Saturday night, but I was doing a lot , on my feet out and up late all night.

I added in zinc the other night too and that seems to have helped me big time in energy/feel well department, but it seems to have really killed erections. Libido decent, but erections just wacked.

I'm going to start all my balancing things in the next couple of days or so. Zinc has been 12-15mg at night the last 3 days and its potent for me extremely potent. Also been using coconut water rather than beet juice for potassium and mixing in quite a bit of sea salt/Himalayan salt.

Man I'm exhausted right now. While the RU/prog experiment works, I don't know if it will stick for me with my current issues. I think its important we get balanced, removed toxicities, pathogens to get ourselves in a very good health place before going after the PFS imbalance with drugs/hormones. I will not resort to another RU/prog cycle until I'm feeling very well on a consistent basis and hopefully I won't have to. We'll see.
You should get to a point where the drinking doesn't affect you too much. Right before I finally crossed the plateau, drinking not only felt normal again, but didn't have the "crash" feeling for the next couple of days as you describe. I remember that far too well, unfortunately.....and have developed a sense of drinking "PTSD" to go along with my actual PTSD, lol.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
You should get to a point where the drinking doesn't affect you too much. Right before I finally crossed the plateau, drinking not only felt normal again, but didn't have the "crash" feeling for the next couple of days as you describe. I remember that far too well, unfortunately.....and have developed a sense of drinking "PTSD" to go along with my actual PTSD, lol.
Thanks for this insight man. Love hearing this and basically symptom experiences for guys that recover and how things got better over time.

LOL, I was walking on water down Bourbon Street on Saturday night. Dancing, making people be like "wtf is this dude doing". Man I felt awesome, alcohol is such a treat. I'll have it every 4 weeks or so now just big nights like last night of a bach party (I have 3 or 4 this year), a wedding etc. I try to watch it on booze, but being there was a good excuse.

Haha at one point that night I remember texting @freeflow "we are beating PFS and changing the world!"

Seriously though, being where I was last year at this time compared to what I did this past weekend and how I felt doing it. Wow.

joekool

Staff member
Oct 4, 2017
“Seriously though, being where I was last year at this time compared to what I did this past weekend and how I felt doing it. Wow.”

Amen