Hacking PFS & CFS: Bruschi's Log

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
Alright, seems like I got a little system down basically combining my Nutrition protocol with Dana and the Greg B2 protocol. Its intricate, its still in the works, but after an up and down January, the last week has been very interesting.

Adding in 5000 IU of vitamin D at night has been absolutely gigantic first off. It has calmed me down, I'm far more relaxed and getting to bed earlier at night. Its done something for my gut and immune system in amazing way. I felt it pretty immediately when I added it, now I don't really feel it. Its just consistently there now whatever I was missing from D.

I also now understand that my most important part of the b2 protocol is... b2 haha. I have to look at B2 as the big balloon that starts the pathway. When I feel that big balloon is deflating, I have "my replacement dose" of b2 250mg to really fill it up. Its not ideal to run the 250mg as I do better on 25mg "top up dose" 2-3 times daily, but its important I keep that balloon full in order to help my system battle the elevated toxic load I have.

I ran replacement doses all of last week 250mg for my first dose of the day. I felt I filled up my b2 stores by the end of the week. This past weekend I ran on the 25mg twice a day and did quite well. Gut is really starting to get regular w/ better & better stools, music sounds nice, energy coming back, libido increasing, vision getting better. Feeling very similar to first week of November when I hit my peak on NB/heavy b2 before discovering Greg's stuff. Its like my body is cleaning my brain incredibly well.

For the record, I got this "replacement and top up" idea from Chilln on the allthingsmale forum. He taught protocols based on feeding the cortisol production pathway (which I've utilized for my current protocol as well.) The major pathway he taught was pregnenolone-->progesterone--> cortisol. Most people used pregnenolone with his work. And the goal was to fill up on pregnenolone which converted to prog and adding t3 to convert prog to cort. You'd run replacement doses for a week or so to begin it, then move to top up doses and eventually use replacement doses as needed here and there. I ran this quite successfully in 2016. Now I'm using it here for b2-->FNM-->FAD.

ALSO THIS B2 THING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE THE WAY I DO IT. UNLESS YOU HAVE TESTING, I'D FOLLOW GREG. IT APPEARS MY B2 ISSUES ARE MORE DUE TO TOXIC LOAD ISSUES (MERCURY, PATHOGEN/FUNGAL DIE OFF) SO LOTS OF B2 IS NEEDED CURRENTLY.

I also began intermittent fasting until around 130-2pm on most days this past week and beginning my supplementation with first meal. I feel like its very helpful at this point in time. I could not fast at all during my regular NB protocol, but I am now certainly able to quite well. I'm just not that hungry in mornings and it gives my body more time to clean itself. I also need to lose about 20-30 lbs lol. I got pretty fat about 20 lbs over my normal weight. I like being approx 170 and sitting here at 200 right now- I'm ready to drop a few.

Also regarding diet, I've shifted to a fast oxidizer diet. I've lowered carbs substantially and try to only include them in later day meals. Doing very well on calcium, dairy, high fat foods, goat cheese, kefir, yogurts. Meat is essential currently for iron. And trying to build up on veggies, veggie juices for potassium and folate.

Zinc is my #1 important mineral currently followed by potassium (juices, diet), molybdenum, magnesium (Epsom baths, supps), sulfur (Epsom baths), iron (diet, red meat!), calcium (diet, supps). Zinc, I really need early in the day when I start eating. When I have breakfast maybe once or twice a week, I'll have 11mg in morning, and 22mg with lunch. When intermittent fasting, I'll start my day with 33mg of zinc. Shooting for between 55 and 66mg daily of zinc. Too much before bed is bad and hurts my sleep. So plan currently is 33mg early in day, 22mg at dinner and 11mg before bed.

The way I see it, zinc is used to convert pregnenolone to progesterone in pathway cholesterol--> preg--> prog-->cort. The more progesterone you have, your body will retain more potassium (cortisol). Even though prog converts to cort, the higher your prog is, the less it will convert to cort. My cortisol has run high quite a bit on this protocol, but inflating progesterone with zinc has been gigantic in keeping cortisol at bay and allowing my body to retain potassium. Potassium drinks (veggie juices, coconut water) have been hitting me very good and I need to keep up with these daily.

Alright long post so far. But I'd like to write out my daily plan.

Morning
Intermittent fast till 1:30-2pm. During this fast, nothing but water, maybe some shilajit. Sauna is great during this time period currently. I hope to start doing some cardio during this time period soon.

1:30-2PM w/ first meal which is normally meat, vegetables, cheese in some way or form.
B1 125mg
b2 25mg (250mg when using replacement doses of b2)
b3- 40-50mg ( If I use in morning, I'll use 25mg to not flush)
b6- 25mg
biotin- 450mg
Liposomal C- 600mg
Zinc- 33mg
manganese- 3mg
molybdenum- 25mcg
Vitamin B5- 250mg
Carnitine Tartrate - 500 mg

I normally use @Ocguy gut drink at some point between first and second meal 3-4 times a week. I've been taking some sodium butyrate with it.

Second Meal (530-6pm)- currently keeping this small more of a snack meal like Kefir
B1 125mg
b2 25mg (I only use replacement dose when I use them with first meal)
b3- 40-50mg
b6- 25mg
biotin- 300-450mg (playing with)
Liposomal C- 600mg
Zinc- 22mg
manganese- 3mg
molybdenum- 25mcg
Chromium Polynicotinate- 200mcg
Magnesium Malate - 140mg
Vitamin E- 200iu

Dinner- I'll normally have a main meal around 8-9pm. I'll either take my night supps with it or an hour or so afterward w/ a snack. I'll have some carbs with this meal, snack.
Zinc- 11mg
manganese- 3mg
molybdenum- 25mcg
Selenium - 200mcg (my selenium on hair test lowered from quite high to still above average on this dose, so will still keep at it)
Magnesium Citrate- 200mg
Calcium Citrate - 200mg
Boron- 3mg
Vitamin D- 5000IU

Must note I'm using my red near infrared lamp quite a bit. I have far infrared sauna blanket I've been using and going to regular sauna w/ cold showers. I sleep now with a weighted blanket that I love- gf got it for me for Xmas. I take gb3 w/ most meals, but might stop and see how I do without. I take lithium orotate every few days. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I take magnesium sulfate baths 2-3 times weekly. I may even shoot for more of these. They are big in feeling normal. I plan for exercise coming up, really hoping I can begin again this next week. Need to start incorporating Rife detox mode at night, oxygen/oscillation as I've stopped these.

Quite a lot to take in. I'm sure majority of people stopped reading this quite early. But I wanted to give myself a nice recording here of what I'm seeing working for myself. I don't expect to be living crazily like this forever. But I'm getting there. I have something working for myself. Its GO TIME there's no other way to put it.

So I'm just going to keep on going.
I still havent read that entire post because its alot to take in lol, but i like how you started taking 5000 iu of vit d3 at night. ive been doing the same for over a year now. 3x a week is my sweet spot! I have to cycle on and off because it can build up too muhc. it works good like you said. the solgar brand. the 5000 iu ones are in capsules. the other ones like 10,000 are in gold balls, and i never noticed an effect from them. Only noticed it from the capsules. But at times they make me feel extremely good if i can hit the sweet spot. I agree with helen and boris on this one, but keep fighting the good fight dude. But yeah vitamin d3 is awesome

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I clearly embarrassed myself earlier today with that crazy long write up. My mind is just going a mile a minute. I’m glad my gut is working. Something powerful is certainly going on in my body. But I am far from living in peace as the brain is racing... as you can see from my post earlier today.

Obviously, I can’t sleep tonight. I do not know if this is copper dumping what I’m going through right now. Or I’m just severely deficient in copper. I’ve done what I could today to slow down but nothing is doing it.

2 weeks ago I had a very good couple of days after taking copper a night where I was racing just like this. I’m suspecting a copper deficiency. I want to do hair test of this current body chemistry before jumping on copper but I don’t think I want to wait.

@Helen there is no way what I’m going through is slow oxidation. It’s the fastest of the fast. Body needs fats, proteins. Carbs are so bad for it. Trust me, I know what slow oxidation is... this is far from that.

This is different from electrolytes protocol or pyroluria treatment. I’m on speed right now lol- it’s all b2 and getting to FAD w/ moly. Think I’m just going to take my chances on some copper now. I mean, my best days this month were the several following copper intake. Why not just give it a shot?

What stinks is Dana won’t work with copper. She doesn’t give to anyone. If it does work for me, what do I do?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
i took copper last night and slept great but woke up feeling so bad. I just don’t know what to do.

Will go back to my protocol with Dana. Keep b2 down in the 25mg range. It could’ve been the heavy doses speeding me up too much, copper dumping. I just don’t know. I thought I was so close to being in reality, but now I’m so confused.

My symptoms are very similar to when I basically overdosed on molybdenum. I’m only taking 75mcg daily so might just back off that while running this. We will see.

Last edited:

mbax44

May 11, 2018
florida
Sorry to hear @bruschi. Similar w me on the protocol. Things went pretty smoothly for awhile there then feels like something went off the rails at some point. Granted I’m dealing with insane life stress so I’m sure that isn’t helping. Dipped into some NAC I Have lying around and it’s helped the last couple days. I can’t deal with the total non functioning almost fully dead days anymore. There’s been too many of them and life’s too short, and getting shorter everyday.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Sorry to hear @bruschi. Similar w me on the protocol. Things went pretty smoothly for awhile there then feels like something went off the rails at some point. Granted I’m dealing with insane life stress so I’m sure that isn’t helping. Dipped into some NAC I Have lying around and it’s helped the last couple days. I can’t deal with the total non functioning almost fully dead days anymore. There’s been too many of them and life’s too short, and getting shorter everyday.
I’m sorry to hear that man. Hang in there. We both have witnessed some great things from attacking this general pathway. So there’s no reason to stop trying. Maybe you’ve just depleting b2 with the cofactors? I really think that’s been my issue along with killing copper possibly.

Copper turned on libido like a switch. But I’m so freakin fatigued. My mood is good, music sounds good. I’m enjoying my dog, he’s making me laugh. My body just does not want to move at all.

It’s tough right now as I know good things are happening. Getting my gut move the way it’s been has been nice. But something is certainly off. My oxidation went into overdrive like I was on speed.

I’m probably going to lay off moly the rest of this week. Maybe low doses 25-50mcg. I’d really like to get off nutrition completely for a bit. Take a month or two off to do some fasting and hopefully be capable of exercise. We shall see.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I seem to be back on track. I had been taking too much vitamin C after talking to Dana. I noticed it and had been taking a lot over the last few days with a powdered ascorbic acid on hand. Moly also hit me badly yesterday around 5pm, I could just feel it- it was not good, like the opposite of Gaba.. must be depleting FMN. I must have an overload of moly in system.

Taking calcium/magnesium/d3/selenium was great last night. This morning my first meal, I ran my normal morning dose of supps, increased zinc to 22mg and responded really great. Hopefully I can really get back on track now. May stop the intermittent fasting. We will see.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
B2 is everything. I increased b2 to 50mg my 2nd two doses yesterday and my brain just woke up so so much. Clarity and energy, but also relaxation.

I don't know if that is too much, the 50- it feels like a lot. Maybe do 37.5mg 3x. Maybe 25, 25, 50 I'll try. I did good in late Oct, early Nov with mega b2 dose late in day. Seems like that's the time to take it if you're going with a big dose. Adding moly will have affects on the dose when I do so too.

I may have been a bit crazy with the “replacement and top up” doses in my write up Monday. But b2 dosing is everything for me there’s really no other way to put it. And I might just have to go high for a bit.

Spoke to Dana and she's all about b2. She thought I needed more than the 25mg 3 times a day. She actually said I can take R5P (which is essentially FMN- first step of active b2) w/ b2. So could try 25mg b2, 10mg R5P together too.

So much ahead, but so much behind. I'm going to wait a few days before introducing moly. Dana wants it in me, but I'm going to go until I think I really need it. Sticking w/ sele 200mcg at night, no iodine at all currently.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Big change early this week. Long story short, I realized iodine was waking libido up, doing nice things in small doses. I was just taking moly and selenium, but moly was killing me and had really backed off. Finally just did some iodine last Friday then Genestra electrolytes supplement (moly, iodine, sele) last Saturday and Sunday. Initial good results led to me taking 3 drops on Sunday- CRASH. LOL I sped system up so much- I don't know what it was exactly but likely a combination of excess moly and iodine.

Monday night I was feeling so so bad. In hyperthyroidism from iodine, while I think I depleted b2/FNM from moly. It wasn't good. I thought to myself "how the heck can I slow my thyroid down so I can get some rest tonight." Cyproheptadine just didn't make sense the way I felt. Then I remembered my preg/t3 days back with Chilln on allthingsmale forum in 2016. I would take extra pregnenolone (which converts to progesterone) to eat up extra t3.

In pfs, pregnenolone basically feels like a sugar pill to me lol. Doesn't do anything. But progesterone, in December 2017, slowed my metabolism like crazy post RU and played major factor in getting sexual function back. It was strong then. I actually found 3 little bottles of Idealabs progesterone laying around. So I tried it. The next morning I woke up in peace. It was so nice. And then saw some incredible things this week with the help of prog while running b2 protocol. Body temperature was normal, gut was great... but I was only able to see a couple days of this.

1 drop of Genestra hit me horrible on Wednesday- I have a major excess somewhere in that cascade of co-factors. I think its moly. Prog helped a little, but extra b2 helped a lot. Thursday morning, I wake up and just threw some progesterone on. My hunger dissipated quite quickly that morning, was feeling good and said "I'm going to water fast on progesterone."

And here I am later this week on the 2nd day of a 5 day progesterone water fast. Applying about 20-25mg to skin daily 5 mg in 5 or so separate does. If you look at my hair test, you can see I really need to be able to retain both potassium and sodium (and retaining potassium one of biggest things for b2 protocol). This should help allow me to do this. @Helen recommended prog fast at beginning of this forum here RU Trials continued. We will see how it works for me.

Its been very easy so far. I'm very calm and relaxed. I believe its something that I've missed out on in all my fasts since hydrogen. I think I've been depleted of pregnenolone and progesterone ever since crashing again nearly 20 months ago now.

I think we need to look at the b2 cascade with the cortisol cascade.

We have B2--> FNM--> FAD

FNM w/ magnesium activates b6 (gaba). This is the calmness part of the chain. FAD--> b12. This is energy, gut speed, I think FAD/b12 kills pathogens and fungus all sorts of gut bugs. I spoke to @A98648 and he stopped b12 oils for a few days. What happened? His white tongue came back. Gives proof that b12/FAD clean the gut.

T3/t4 (sele/iodine) convert b2 to FNM. So I think increasing iodine to get to FNM was huge for me getting to active b6 (GABA) last week increasing my libido. FAD--> b12 governed by moly. I really think excess moly not only drains FNM, speeding brain up, but also makes me go into herxheimer reaction as FAD/b12 is killing pathogens/fungus. Kill pathogens/fungus with no GABA and you feel like shit.

That all said. I think we really need to take cortisol production pathway into account.
Cholesterol--> pregnenolone--> progesterone--> cortisol.

Cholesterol-->preg governed by iron. Preg to prog via zinc. Prog to cortisol via t3. If you increase prog, you lower metabolism though and decrease t3. If you increase prog you can also increase pregnenolone as prog backfeeds preg with supplementation. Preg goes to sex hormones via DHEA in another pathway. Prog also goes to allopregnenolone hitting GABA- which is basically our biggest issue with PFS

So simply speaking, progesterone, while allowing me to retain potassium, is eating up extra t3 and slowing down the cortisol production line. My biggest issue with the b2 protocol is a fast cortisol production line as I continue to drain myself of preg, prog, cortisol and crash. I believe progesterone is an incredible stilt for this specifically in my case.

I am very excited to conclude this fast on Monday or Tuesday and go from there with all this new knowledge at hand taking into account cortisol production line mightily here. Might take a week or so off most supps. We will see after this fast.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Been a tough week but a lot of learning. Also some good things.

So I fasted for two days on water to end last week while applying progesterone to body 25mg daily. The prog made the fast easy, it seemed like whenever I'd apply prog hunger would dissipate. I was planning on going 5 full days. It seemed very possible day 1 into day 2. I felt so nice and calm, my system felt so strong eating up neurotoxicity like crazy. Music sounded so good. Emotions were so nice.

But me being crazy- I decided to take a big b2 dose on day 2. That just sped me up and made me extremely hungry. I decided to eat that night- I literally had to. So lesson learned- no more vitamins while fasting.

I was sluggish coming off that fast but libido increased drastically afterward. It took me a few days to understand it and I ended up shooting myself in the foot- I was taking my normal zinc dose like 55-66mg daily but it was really hurting me in the metabolism, constipation department. I hurt my gut with zinc. What I didn't understand was the progesterone fast actually was allowing my body to now retain zinc at much better rate, so I did not need all that zinc. Cutting zinc down to 33-44mg daily helped immensely.

The libido increase is nice and all, we'll see if it lasts, I'll definitely continue with these short prog fasts every couple of weeks or so because of ease and the libido increase. Honestly, I couldn't take the height of it at times. Its come back to earth now. Feels like what a normal libido should be for a 31 year old guy or a little lower- not scary high anymore that the only thing on your mind all day is ejaculation- that's what I really had lol.

Whatever libido gains I go though, constipation/CFS- they're so much more debilitating and horrid issues than PFS. Dealing with this stuff this past week- its been worse than I've had to deal with in months to be honest. I've been pretty debilitated this past week and its all due to myself not being able to understand how to come off the prog fast. And then when I realized I was over-zinc-ed, over prog-ed, 2 days ago I used excess iodine and was speeding for a day. Just some stupidity has occurred, but again its learning.

Also erections never get great until I'm out of CFS. CFS should be the concentration. And yes- that prog fast was for CFS not PFS. The prog fast's intentions were to clear mycotoxins, endotoxins while increasing ability to retain zinc which retains potassium. It's understood on the b2/b12 protocol facebook group that potassium sufficiency is #1 in getting the protocol to work.

Its nice, I've really found dosing for my major supps. I consider my "big 4" as b2, iodine, moly, zinc. B2 normally 25mg is way to go, sometimes if I feel I need it I take 50mg. I always take 10mg of R5P w/ my b2. Moly I''ve diluted and use 12.5mg drops. I'm between about 37.5 and 50mcg per day currently. Getting a good feel for moly now thank goodness. Iodine I'm between 50-75mcg daily- which should decrease as prog mitigates in my system. And zinc it really goes with metabolism- when slow from prog goes down to 33mg if that. As system speeds up, 55- 66mg feels right.

Big learning process the last couple weeks since introducing prog. Glad I've done it, but I think it will be best just to use while fasting. That's the plan ahead. I used a bunch yesterday to slow down from excess iodine, but I'd like to see system get off it completely the next couple weeks until I fast on it again.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Past several days really seem to be getting dosing down.

As for my "big 4" I'd like to put it down in writing.

Iodine 25mcg in morning. No more- unless I over do it on zinc or progesterone (which I'm trying to stay off of) there is no reason for any extra iodine than 25mcg. If that.

Molybdenum- 37.5 to 62.5mcg dosing currently (divided in 3 doses throughout day w/ meals so 12.5 to 25mcg per). I'm set on 50mcg for now. But I could use more or less depending on feel. My brain/gut connection is dependent on moly. I think getting to FAD/B12 via moly is what makes the gut so functional.

B2-- 25mg b2/ 10mg R5p 3x a day. My body can use more b2 on days that I'm doing a lot, over stressed (like an alcohol night this past weekend). I can really get a good picture based on color of urine. When electric yellow, I know I'm sufficient. For most part that's what I've been seeing. W/ excess moly or iodine I can stand to use a little more too. But again, we can't get into excesses of these anymore. If I intermittent fast and skip 1st meal of the day, I'll double the b2 dose to 50mg.

Zinc- 55-66mg daily (w/ 8-10mg manganese). Can't do too much zinc. It does something bad for both brain and gut. Excess zinc has been responsible for insomnia and constipation- both in bad ways. But sufficiency in zinc makes me feel more and more normal. Again retaining, potassium gigantic for this protocol and zinc allows this to happen. Only reason for going higher in zinc is when I go overboard with iodine, it certainly helps. Along w/ some prog. But no excuses to go high in iodine. Its just not worth it.

Lots of potassium in diet. I try for every meal. Realized buckwheat (something I ate a lot of in late 2017/early 2018 recovery) is very high in potassium. I'm eating buckwheat for breakfast most days- cereals and when I have time I'll make pancakes. Its good stuff.

Working on getting folate in via salads and veggies. I may try to supplement with a folate in the near future. I'll probably see how it looks on my next nutreval before doing so.

Getting a lot of iron in meats.

Lots of calcium in diet. Saturated fats, per Dr. Ray Peat, really help body control endotoxins and I'm noting that with goat cheese really helps clear the brain. I'll probably make the drive to get some raw goat milk at some point in the next week or so. Love the potassium in dairy too.

Been getting in sauna most days with cold showers. 2-3 mag sulfate baths weekly. Freakin roommate has had the house in a mess so haven't been able to access oxygen/oscillation but time to begin that. Gut drink/ sodium butyrate both help gut. Sometimes a little extra vitamin c helps when sluggish.

Going to continue to get nutrition down to a T then start with the extra cleaning things. Like Rife, laser therapy, liver flushes, short prog fasts, probiotic enemas, maybe coffee enemas eventually.

Last edited:

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
Past several days really seem to be getting dosing down.

As for my "big 4" I'd like to put it down in writing.

Iodine 25mcg in morning. No more- unless I over do it on zinc or progesterone (which I'm trying to stay off of) there is no reason for any extra iodine than 25mcg. If that.

Molybdenum- 37.5 to 62.5mcg dosing currently (divided in 3 doses throughout day w/ meals so 12.5 to 25mcg per). I'm set on 50mcg for now. But I could use more or less depending on feel. My brain/gut connection is dependent on moly. I think getting to FAD/B12 via moly is what makes the gut so functional.

B2-- 25mg b2/ 10mg R5p 3x a day. My body can use more b2 on days that I'm doing a lot, over stressed (like an alcohol night this past weekend). I can really get a good picture based on color of urine. When electric yellow, I know I'm sufficient. For most part that's what I've been seeing. W/ excess moly or iodine I can stand to use a little more too. But again, we can't get into excesses of these anymore. If I intermittent fast and skip 1st meal of the day, I'll double the b2 dose to 50mg.

Zinc- 55-66mg daily (w/ 8-10mg manganese). Can't do too much zinc. It does something bad for both brain and gut. Excess zinc has been responsible for insomnia and constipation- both in bad ways. But sufficiency in zinc makes me feel more and more normal. Again retaining, potassium gigantic for this protocol and zinc allows this to happen. Only reason for going higher in zinc is when I go overboard with iodine, it certainly helps. Along w/ some prog. But no excuses to go high in iodine. Its just not worth it.

Lots of potassium in diet. I try for every meal. Realized buckwheat (something I ate a lot of in late 2017/early 2018 recovery) is very high in potassium. I'm eating buckwheat for breakfast most days- cereals and when I have time I'll make pancakes. Its good stuff.

Working on getting folate in via salads and veggies. I may try to supplement with a folate in the near future. I'll probably see how it looks on my next nutreval before doing so.

Getting a lot of iron in meats.

Lots of calcium in diet. Saturated fats, per Dr. Ray Peat, really help body control endotoxins and I'm noting that with goat cheese really helps clear the brain. I'll probably make the drive to get some raw goat milk at some point in the next week or so. Love the potassium in dairy too.

Been getting in sauna most days with cold showers. 2-3 mag sulfate baths weekly. Freakin roommate has had the house in a mess so haven't been able to access oxygen/oscillation but time to begin that. Gut drink/ sodium butyrate both help gut. Sometimes a little extra vitamin c helps when sluggish.

Going to continue to get nutrition down to a T then start with the extra cleaning things. Like Rife, laser therapy, liver flushes, short prog fasts, probiotic enemas, maybe coffee enemas eventually.
I feel like raw Kiefer and goat milk were helping me , unfortunately started it with Greg protocol, but I do think it added some benefit to protocol.

Unfortunately they both taste terrible, the goat milk I literally cannot drink Bc of the taste. I wish I could bc I think I really felt the effects. But I’ll have to stick to the keifer

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I feel like raw Kiefer and goat milk were helping me , unfortunately started it with Greg protocol, but I do think it added some benefit to protocol.

Unfortunately they both taste terrible, the goat milk I literally cannot drink Bc of the taste. I wish I could bc I think I really felt the effects. But I’ll have to stick to the keifer
I love goat milk kefir from supermarket. Regular milk kefir does not appease me. Goat cheese has been hitting me so good. It’s incredible really. Certainly a super food goat dairy is when in fast oxidation.