Hacking PFS & CFS: Bruschi's Log

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
thanks for the respone. i am suffering from PSSD/ after SSRI use. its been 3 years. i have tried a few supplements and working out etc but so far no real progress. i have severe genital anesthesia. and ED. what do you recommend me to start from. what kinda blood test do you think i should do as a start to figure out the nutritional imbalances. i see you did some hair tests? @bruschi11
I like organic acids or nutreval to accompany the hair test.

May 21, 2018
San Diego, CA
Health. The only way to get there is health. I don't know what your symptoms are, but the best way of getting there is tidying up your health the best you can.
I think this is true of PFS in general. I've been following PFS forums for a while now, and it seems clear that there is no silver bullet treatment and that our best bet is leading a very healthy lifestyle - lots of exercise, healthy foods, plenty of sleep, intermittent fasting, saunas, cold showers, supplements, etc. None of these things are really specifically targeting PFS, but they help because they're part of a healthy lifestyle.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Interesting couple of weeks.

A couple days after xmas, I decided to give high dose molybdenum a shot. I had been taking 100mcg daily for the last 4 months as part of my balancing protocol, but had just began sodium molybdate and had come to the understanding how important moly is in this B2--->b12 thing.

Moly is responsible for converting FMN to FAD and I have been deficient in Moly in each hair test since my hydrogen crash. I've also read of moly's importance in making candida toxins essentially obsolete where they have no harm on the body. Normally they are very harmful.

So I loaded up on it. 300mcg-400mcg daily. The first day was incredible really. It was between xmas and New year's when I did this so there was some alcohol that got in my way, a lot of food. I had a fun week. I was just very glad how capable my body was of handling this extra stress. I'll be honest, I haven't responded this well to alcohol the day after since around 2013. So this was nice.

I do believe I overdid it though. I'm almost positive I moved into fast oxidation the last several days. I literally stopped feeling my vitamin and mineral doses, have all sorts of symptoms of high cortisol like can't sleep. It took awhile for this to happen but makes sense as molybdenum opposes calcium and copper.

I wonder if Dana will add copper to my program. We will be talking when I get hair test back. Hopefully by end of this week if not early next. I need to slow down somehow.

I finished treating SIBO with herbals and colloidal right around xmas after 7 weeks of it. I believe it was the right call to now move on and work on specifically body chemistry (HTMA while keeping along with building up the gut with gut drink, kefir/colostrum drink, good diet, and possibly will be adding probiotic enemas.

It just feels like that bacteria load is mostly gone and my gut is sterile and needs building up. My tongue still has some whiteness, but its refreshing knowing that @Aleksandr was able to get rid of white tongue with just help of Gut drink added to his HTMA work.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
read a lot about molybdenum helping candida issues in molybdenum supplement reviews. Didn’t know that you never tried it.
I did also went above 1mg of it daily for a while. Just wanted to mention that maybe you should watch your sulfur levels then.
So does moly deplete sulfur? I could take some MSM or mention it to Dana.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
So does moly deplete sulfur? I could take some MSM or mention it to Dana.
Not telling you to take anything. I thought you are doing some protocol. so probably better stay at that.

maybe just keep it in mind if you are doing molybdenum for a longer period.

Or maybe read about it and decide for yourself :)

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Interesting couple of weeks.

A couple days after xmas, I decided to give high dose molybdenum a shot. I had been taking 100mcg daily for the last 4 months as part of my balancing protocol, but had just began sodium molybdate and had come to the understanding how important moly is in this B2--->b12 thing.

Moly is responsible for converting FMN to FAD and I have been deficient in Moly in each hair test since my hydrogen crash. I've also read of moly's importance in making candida toxins essentially obsolete where they have no harm on the body. Normally they are very harmful.

So I loaded up on it. 300mcg-400mcg daily. The first day was incredible really. It between xmas and New year's when I did this so there was some alcohol that got in my way, a lot of food. I had a fun week. I was just very glad how capable my body was of handling this extra stress. I'll be honest, I haven't responded this well to alcohol the day after since around 2013. So this was nice.

I do believe I overdid it though. I'm almost positive I moved into fast oxidation the last several days. I literally stopped feeling my vitamin and mineral doses, have all sorts of symptoms of high cortisol like can't sleep. It took awhile for this to happen but makes sense as molybdenum opposes calcium and copper.

I wonder if Dana will add copper to my program. We will be talking when I get hair test back. Hopefully by end of this week if not early next. I need to slow down somehow.

I finished treating SIBO with herbals and colloidal right around xmas after 7 weeks of it. I believe it was the right call to now move on and work on specifically body chemistry (HTMA while keeping along with building up the gut with gut drink, kefir/colostrum drink, good diet, and possibly will be adding probiotic enemas.

It just feels like that bacteria load is mostly gone and my gut is sterile and needs building up. My tongue still has some whiteness, but its refreshing knowing that @Aleksandr was able to get rid of white tongue with just help of Gut drink added to his HTMA work.
It didnt fully go away in the end, but it has reduced

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I took some copper to stop the racing brain, fast oxidation this morning and it pretty much pulled me out of it immediately. I think its what I needed to balance out all the molybdenum I took the past couple weeks. From here, I'll resume the program I was on but lower molybdenum to 150-200 mcg daily.

No plans of continuing copper- brief chat with Dana today and she is not a supplemental copper advocate. Waiting on my hair test to do full appointment with her. I really want to see this hair test, I'm like salivating lol.

Blugrass

May 21, 2018
Usa
Bruschi, glad to see you’re making progress man.

You may already know this, but be careful with molybdenum if you think you might have Hydrogen Sulfide SIBO. Since I read that molybdenum Converts Sulfites to Sulfates in the gut, and that feeds Hydrogens Sulfide bacteria. I always get this reaction. I take Pepto when this happens since Bismuth will decreases Hydrogen Sulfide and kill the bacteria that makes it.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Bruschi, glad to see you’re making progress man.

You may already know this, but be careful with molybdenum if you think you might have Hydrogen Sulfide SIBO. Since I read that molybdenum Converts Sulfites to Sulfates in the gut, and that feeds Hydrogens Sulfide bacteria. I always get this reaction. I take Pepto when this happens since Bismuth will decreases Hydrogen Sulfide and kill the bacteria that makes it.
Interesting. I'll keep my eye out for this but gut is improving steadily. I've also backed my moly dose down to 150mcg daily for the time being. I think 150-200mcg will be has high as I go.

Iodine is tough. I took 2 drops today like 100mcg and sped up like crazy. It just detaches gut and brain.

I made a solid bowel movement after every meal yesterday on a day I just did my normal NB schedule w/ 150mcg moly and no iodine. I think I need to stop iodine completely.

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
I took some copper to stop the racing brain, fast oxidation this morning and it pretty much pulled me out of it immediately. I think its what I needed to balance out all the molybdenum I took the past couple weeks. From here, I'll resume the program I was on but lower molybdenum to 150-200 mcg daily.

No plans of continuing copper- brief chat with Dana today and she is not a supplemental copper advocate. Waiting on my hair test to do full appointment with her. I really want to see this hair test, I'm like salivating lol.
Just thought of you when I read this today:

I wrote to GRJ last week to ask whether I should worry about the addition of molybdate negatively affecting my copper status (I have low serum copper, low copper on htma, below range ceruloplasmin). Here is his response:

GRJ: Stop reading FB.

I don't know where they got this copper idea from.

Copper comes in pretty much the same foods as iron and B12, and the ratios stay pretty much the same between copper and iron, which is sort of supportive.

You can though have copper that is not incorporated into ceruloplasmin due to low functional B2, so if you activated B2 by taking your RDA for Molybdenum your reading may be different, BUT, common sense tells you that taking the RDA for Molybdenum is actually the normal condition. Sometimes I wonder if common sense has become so rare that no-one even tries it as a first option.

Everyone should be taking their RDA of Molybdenum.

Regards,
Greg

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Just thought of you when I read this today:

I wrote to GRJ last week to ask whether I should worry about the addition of molybdate negatively affecting my copper status (I have low serum copper, low copper on htma, below range ceruloplasmin). Here is his response:

GRJ: Stop reading FB.

I don't know where they got this copper idea from.

Copper comes in pretty much the same foods as iron and B12, and the ratios stay pretty much the same between copper and iron, which is sort of supportive.

You can though have copper that is not incorporated into ceruloplasmin due to low functional B2, so if you activated B2 by taking your RDA for Molybdenum your reading may be different, BUT, common sense tells you that taking the RDA for Molybdenum is actually the normal condition. Sometimes I wonder if common sense has become so rare that no-one even tries it as a first option.

Everyone should be taking their RDA of Molybdenum.

Regards,
Greg
Yes, we shouldn't need copper. I only used it to help with all the molybdenum that I took. This is supposed to fix ceruloplasmin which will make copper bioavailable. When you're stuck sick like us, you're likely getting copper toxic. We should have enough stored in our livers to last a lifetime combined with diet.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I think this protocol is very good. Mental sides and fatigue are slowly getting under control. No b12 yet, but with only b2 and co-factors, I'm doing very well.

The only problem is that I don't see hope for the sexual sides yet. Don't know if this protocol has the ability to help with this kind of symptoms, but with the other ones there is really something to it.
I was going to post over in that thread but I said I’d keep clear regarding @Helen ’s latest theories on it so others can just follow Greg’s work. And not have to listen to my blabbering lol. But I saw this post and had to react to it somewhere regarding improvements but none sexually.

Anyways, last night I had the Epsom salt thing in mind. I reacted very well to a bath on Sunday. It helped pulled me out of a rut left by excess molybdenum. So last night (Tuesday) I went and did a 45 minute Epsom salt bath with lots of Epsoms.

My system woke up strongly. But most notably, my libido has been DEAD since my little molybednum crash. And most noticeably after the bath last night my libido and sensitivity jumped drastically has carried onto today. Orgasmed twice last night and still horny today.

While b2–> FAD is gigantic for energy- as I witnessed from increasing molybdenum 2.5 weeks ago, b2’s affects on activating B6 via FNM and magnesium maybe the big factor here for GABA.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Pretty sure I'm coming out of CFS again after loading b2 yesterday dosing 200mg. Will slowly move down to 37-75 mg I believe. Will take a few days to come out of CFS and its dependent on my RNB protocol co-factor dosing along with HTMA protocol dosing. I think zinc is big here I must say. I'm slowly incorporating moly, iodine, and keeping with a steady dose of selenium 200mg.

The first signs for me when I come out of CFS are music clarity, sleep, and morning erections. All 3 began last night, this morning. Libido this time around came from magnesium bath which is nice to have with it. Also, light sensitivity lessening quite potently, playing video games last night with no blue blockers lol.

I got my hair test back the other day and still haven't posted it. Will make that priority for tomorrow.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I’ve attached two hair tests.

One, with the mega high magnesium, is from late December 2019 after a couple months of using heavy b2 quite a bit while running a balancing program with Dana Summers.

The second hair test is from when I was doing very well in February 2018.

My current state- Dana believes I’m losing both magnesium and calcium through the hair. She actually wants to keep feeding magnesium and calcium. The old me would’ve looked at this and thought she was crazy, but the majority of my symptom set screams “fast oxidizer” currently. I agree with her 100%.

We are now feeding boron and calcium d-glucarate while running similar program that I was on before. I love idea of boron as I fed it two years ago with success. It’s supposed to make the body hold onto magnesium and calcium I believe.

Also have been increasing riboflavin (b2) currently in accordance to Greg’s Facebook group where you should feed b2 until you are peeing yellow. On 100mg yesterday for the day, I barley peed yellow lol. So I think I’ll stick with higher dose for the next several days. Dana feeds R5P about 30-40mg daily, but she thinks with riboflavin you need to go higher.

What I’ve noticed in the hair test in early 2018, is sulfur and several supporting minerals on the lower part of hair test are all sufficient. While currently they are not. I believe sulfur is gigantic in this as @Helen explained over in the b2 thread specifically in dealing with major mercury toxicities like my own. I’ll be shooting for about 3 magnesium sulfate baths weekly along with liver flushes every two weeks.

I’m planning to start building up potassium and sodium while increasing vitamin c intake. I’m going low and slow with the b2 —> b12 co-factors currently. Only 1 drop of iodine daily and 50mcg of molybdenum currently hoping to work up to 100mcg.

Things have drastically improved in the last two days since loading b2 again. I was right... I drained way too much b2, FMN to FAD with the excessive moly use. A complete utter fuck up but an awesome learning experience to see how that pathway truly works.

Diet has shifted to fast oxidizer diet. Keeping carbs to a minimum. I’ve stopped oatmeal and cereal in the morning and shifted to omelettes or yogurts. Salads or bowls for lunch with beef for chicken. Some kefir/colostrum for a late afternoon snack (or before bed, sometimes don’t need the snack.) Dinners I’ll include some carbs like sweet potatoes, squash, rice to meat or fish w/ veggies. Snacking on some goat cheese at night. Will be looking to get back on some raw goat milk soon.

Realizing zincs importance on progesterone has a big affect on this b2 protocol. If we are getting the thyroid going, progesterone interacts with thyroid in the cortisol production line and sufficiency there i find extremely important based on my history and all I’ve learned dating back to Chilln’s theories I worked with in 2016 pre pfs.

That’s all for now. Exciting things to come. Can’t wait to go drive my car and listen to music. It sounds so nice right now. :)

Attachments

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Alright, seems like I got a little system down basically combining my Nutrition protocol with Dana and the Greg B2 protocol. Its intricate, its still in the works, but after an up and down January, the last week has been very interesting.

Adding in 5000 IU of vitamin D at night has been absolutely gigantic first off. It has calmed me down, I'm far more relaxed and getting to bed earlier at night. Its done something for my gut and immune system in amazing way. I felt it pretty immediately when I added it, now I don't really feel it. Its just consistently there now whatever I was missing from D.

I also now understand that my most important part of the b2 protocol is... b2 haha. I have to look at B2 as the big balloon that starts the pathway. When I feel that big balloon is deflating, I have "my replacement dose" of b2 250mg to really fill it up. Its not ideal to run the 250mg as I do better on 25mg "top up dose" 2-3 times daily, but its important I keep that balloon full in order to help my system battle the elevated toxic load I have.

I ran replacement doses all of last week 250mg for my first dose of the day. I felt I filled up my b2 stores by the end of the week. This past weekend I ran on the 25mg twice a day and did quite well. Gut is really starting to get regular w/ better & better stools, music sounds nice, energy coming back, libido increasing, vision getting better. Feeling very similar to first week of November when I hit my peak on NB/heavy b2 before discovering Greg's stuff. Its like my body is cleaning my brain incredibly well.

For the record, I got this "replacement and top up" idea from Chilln on the allthingsmale forum. He taught protocols based on feeding the cortisol production pathway (which I've utilized for my current protocol as well.) The major pathway he taught was pregnenolone-->progesterone--> cortisol. Most people used pregnenolone with his work. And the goal was to fill up on pregnenolone which converted to prog and adding t3 to convert prog to cort. You'd run replacement doses for a week or so to begin it, then move to top up doses and eventually use replacement doses as needed here and there. I ran this quite successfully in 2016. Now I'm using it here for b2-->FNM-->FAD.

ALSO THIS B2 THING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE THE WAY I DO IT. UNLESS YOU HAVE TESTING, I'D FOLLOW GREG. IT APPEARS MY B2 ISSUES ARE MORE DUE TO TOXIC LOAD ISSUES (MERCURY, PATHOGEN/FUNGAL DIE OFF) SO LOTS OF B2 IS NEEDED CURRENTLY.

I also began intermittent fasting until around 130-2pm on most days this past week and beginning my supplementation with first meal. I feel like its very helpful at this point in time. I could not fast at all during my regular NB protocol, but I am now certainly able to quite well. I'm just not that hungry in mornings and it gives my body more time to clean itself. I also need to lose about 20-30 lbs lol. I got pretty fat about 20 lbs over my normal weight. I like being approx 170 and sitting here at 200 right now- I'm ready to drop a few.

Also regarding diet, I've shifted to a fast oxidizer diet. I've lowered carbs substantially and try to only include them in later day meals. Doing very well on calcium, dairy, high fat foods, goat cheese, kefir, yogurts. Meat is essential currently for iron. And trying to build up on veggies, veggie juices for potassium and folate.

Zinc is my #1 important mineral currently followed by potassium (juices, diet), molybdenum, magnesium (Epsom baths, supps), sulfur (Epsom baths), iron (diet, red meat!), calcium (diet, supps). Zinc, I really need early in the day when I start eating. When I have breakfast maybe once or twice a week, I'll have 11mg in morning, and 22mg with lunch. When intermittent fasting, I'll start my day with 33mg of zinc. Shooting for between 55 and 66mg daily of zinc. Too much before bed is bad and hurts my sleep. So plan currently is 33mg early in day, 22mg at dinner and 11mg before bed.

The way I see it, zinc is used to convert pregnenolone to progesterone in pathway cholesterol--> preg--> prog-->cort. The more progesterone you have, your body will retain more potassium (cortisol). Even though prog converts to cort, the higher your prog is, the less it will convert to cort. My cortisol has run high quite a bit on this protocol, but inflating progesterone with zinc has been gigantic in keeping cortisol at bay and allowing my body to retain potassium. Potassium drinks (veggie juices, coconut water) have been hitting me very good and I need to keep up with these daily.

Alright long post so far. But I'd like to write out my daily plan.

Morning
Intermittent fast till 1:30-2pm. During this fast, nothing but water, maybe some shilajit. Sauna is great during this time period currently. I hope to start doing some cardio during this time period soon.

1:30-2PM w/ first meal which is normally meat, vegetables, cheese in some way or form.
B1 125mg
b2 25mg (250mg when using replacement doses of b2)
b3- 40-50mg ( If I use in morning, I'll use 25mg to not flush)
b6- 25mg
biotin- 450mg
Liposomal C- 600mg
Zinc- 33mg
manganese- 3mg
molybdenum- 25mcg
Vitamin B5- 250mg
Carnitine Tartrate - 500 mg

I normally use @Ocguy gut drink at some point between first and second meal 3-4 times a week. I've been taking some sodium butyrate with it.

Second Meal (530-6pm)- currently keeping this small more of a snack meal like Kefir
B1 125mg
b2 25mg (I only use replacement dose when I use them with first meal)
b3- 40-50mg
b6- 25mg
biotin- 300-450mg (playing with)
Liposomal C- 600mg
Zinc- 22mg
manganese- 3mg
molybdenum- 25mcg
Chromium Polynicotinate- 200mcg
Magnesium Malate - 140mg
Vitamin E- 200iu

Dinner- I'll normally have a main meal around 8-9pm. I'll either take my night supps with it or an hour or so afterward w/ a snack. I'll have some carbs with this meal, snack.
Zinc- 11mg
manganese- 3mg
molybdenum- 25mcg
Selenium - 200mcg (my selenium on hair test lowered from quite high to still above average on this dose, so will still keep at it)
Magnesium Citrate- 200mg
Calcium Citrate - 200mg
Boron- 3mg
Vitamin D- 5000IU

Must note I'm using my red near infrared lamp quite a bit. I have far infrared sauna blanket I've been using and going to regular sauna w/ cold showers. I sleep now with a weighted blanket that I love- gf got it for me for Xmas. I take gb3 w/ most meals, but might stop and see how I do without. I take lithium orotate every few days. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I take magnesium sulfate baths 2-3 times weekly. I may even shoot for more of these. They are big in feeling normal. I plan for exercise coming up, really hoping I can begin again this next week. Need to start incorporating Rife detox mode at night, oxygen/oscillation as I've stopped these.

Quite a lot to take in. I'm sure majority of people stopped reading this quite early. But I wanted to give myself a nice recording here of what I'm seeing working for myself. I don't expect to be living crazily like this forever. But I'm getting there. I have something working for myself. Its GO TIME there's no other way to put it.

So I'm just going to keep on going.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
you keep making stuff up))

as I said to you will come back to pyroluria treatment ))

from the last hairtest I saw, you were a slow oxidizer. and your magnesium was insane, that is why you feel better on vitamin D

you are basically on electrolytes protocol right now.

plus anti copper protocol.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
you keep making stuff up))

as I said to you will come back to pyroluria treatment ))

from the last hairtest I saw, you were a slow oxidizer. and your magnesium was insane, that is why you feel better on vitamin D

you are basically on electrolytes protocol right now.

plus anti copper protocol.
Do you see me losing magnesium and calcium through the hair? That's what Dana is seeing.

I feel a lot better on low carb, high calcium diet with lots of meat. Magnesium baths still feel great as high as magnesium is lol.

Do you think I may end up killing copper? We haven't seen it come through the hair yet. Worrying maybe I got rid of my copper toxicity a couple years ago as copper was increasing in the hair.

I don't know man. I'm just doing what feels right currently. My gut is waking up a ton. My energy is increasing. Libido coming on at times. I feel like I'm filling 3 major vacancies being b2, zinc, potassium. I feel like sure I need to correct that b2 pathway, but can't get anywhere without retaining potassium. The combination is moving me forward.

My body is battling something though. Whether its infections and associated endotoxins and/or toxicities like mercury. I can feel it. System is getting stronger and stronger at battling it.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Bruschi just go on electrolytes protocol Lol
Its not that simple. Can't change what I'm doing as I'm progressing. The whole b2 thing really sent me back a bit with too much co-factors- originally too much moly then iodine. Now running it as Greg saw based on my testing- just some moly and b2. I am wondering about copper though. It just seems like it should be coming out of the hair at this point if I'm copper toxic. If I'm not copper toxic, I should probably take a little in the morning.