Hacking PFS & CFS: Bruschi's Log

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
For everyone that sees me as this cheery guy here because I’ve been improving...

Christmas Eve is biggest night of year for my family. We are Italian and we do all sorts of seafood, lobster my favorite. I was really looking forward to it this year as health has progressed significantly in the last 4 months.

Unfortunately the treatment is difficult. Honestly I have more bad days than good still. But it’s getting close to 50/50. Today started as a very good one, I was pumped. But I’ve been realizing my gut doesn’t work until I get minerals in me lately. If I just take Bs in the morning, I’m constipated until my 2nd dose that includes mins.

Today I decided to take mins 10am and 2pm with the Bs in both doses. Specifically zinc at 22mg twice that early is what hit me. I felt it. It was just too much zinc going into my system that early in the day. It just crashed me bad.

So fatigued I can’t even wrap Xmas presents. Bad light sensitivity, really debilitated. Just took a magnesium chloride bath hoping to balance things out hoping for a miracle so I can enjoy the night.

This is just a lesson that going after recovery isn’t all fun. It’s not all ups. Heck I’ve had 110% libido at times this past week. But even in that same week, major crashes occur.

3 years ago I crashed and had the worst holiday season imaginable. Thought my life was completely over. Can’t be disappointed looking back. The last 4 months have been the biggest learning experience I’ve likely had during this journey. Information I’ve taken in that will be used likely for the rest of my life.

Merry Xmas everyone. Tough times don’t last- tough people do. Stay strong all of you who are struggling. If you put in the correct work, good times lay ahead there is no doubt in my mind.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
It’s all about this herx feeling in mouth I get that basically correlates to how my brain and gut are connected. When they are connected i get this sensation in my mouth/ brain that just seems so right. Like my body is efficiently pulling whatever needs to be pulled from my brain. Like liver and gut are working so well together doing so.

Lowering b2 in my “Bs dose” today to 10-12mg seems to be doing that. I was on 25mg per dose the last 10 days and I think it was just too much. Also now splitting my first mineral dose between morning and noon now. Just half the amount of each in each dose. Rather than the full doses at noon.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Seems like some big stuff to conclude Xmas week 2019 which was a big one for me it seems.

In response to @chimdp regarding RNB protocol a few minutes ago...

"I've been taking 100mcg of moly daily the last 4 months. Still on last HTMA (2 months in) I was deficient. After speaking to Greg, I increased to approx 200mcg. He didn’t give me a dose but he just told me to take his form.

A few days ago, I read of a doctor that uses 500mcg daily until sufficient. Today I did 150mcg in morning dose and it hit me so so hard. Late afternoon dose another 150mcg and it hit me even harder. Will do another 150 tonight and continue with the high dose."

It just loosened my bowels instantly each of these doses and brain clarity, system working so much more smoothly. I went back to all of my hair tests since hydrogen crash and molybdenum was low in all of them except for 1 when I was in 4 highs.

I've been working in a dose of betaine HCL each night this week with a protein meal. Betaine HCL was gigantic in late 2017, early 2018 getting me right. I think I will only continue with a night dose until I feel cortisol is more regulated. I haven't been able to take betaine HCL since my hydrogen crash. Very, very good stuff this week (albeit still dealing with a bad cold lol.)

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Europe
A few days ago, I read of a doctor that uses 500mcg daily until sufficient. Today I did 150mcg in morning dose and it hit me so so hard. Late afternoon dose another 150mcg and it hit me even harder. Will do another 150 tonight and continue with the high dose."

It just loosened my bowels instantly each of these doses and brain clarity, system working so much more smoothly. I went back to all of my hair tests since hydrogen crash and molybdenum was low in all of them except for 1 when I was in 4 highs.

What does it mean it hit you, what you mean, copper dumps or some or you talking about bowel movements and after those the brain clarity, ammonia clear up.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
What does it mean it hit you, what you mean, copper dumps or some or you talking about bowel movements and after those the brain clarity, ammonia clear up.
brain clarity. Light sensitivity lessening
. Gut waking up like crazy. Energy. Looking forward to things. Music. Hunger down.

I was literally stuck this morning. My gut was horrid. And then I realized I forgot to take moly. So said screw it. And did the 150mcg. I felt my system just start trying. I was still stuck but I felt my system working harder and then brain started clearing up and gut discomfort lessening. Made bowel movement. After that energy. No hunger.

Crazy day. Betaine hcl set me back a bit a few hours ago but already recovered from that now only 2.5 hours later.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
brain clarity. Light sensitivity lessening
. Gut waking up like crazy. Energy. Looking forward to things. Music. Hunger down.

I was literally stuck this morning. My gut was horrid. And then I realized I forgot to take moly. So said screw it. And did the 150mcg. I felt my system just start trying. I was still stuck but I felt my system working harder and then brain started clearing up and gut discomfort lessening. Made bowel movement. After that energy. No hunger.

Crazy day. Betaine hcl set me back a bit a few hours ago but already recovered from that now only 2.5 hours later.

Hmm being biting a half a 150mcg pill for the past few days and noticed regularity even so way less body movement around the holidays, it might be the moly, but why.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Hmm being biting a half a 150mcg pill for the past few days and noticed regularity even so way less body movement around the holidays, it might be the moly, but why.
b2 activation lol. Read the website.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Constipated this morning and I think I saw on the FB group that too much moly can slow gut down. Decided to double iodine intake and bam within an hour, gigantic bowel movement lol.

Focusing on moly/iodine intake specifically currently as I’ve now settled on 2-3 times a day of b2 12.5mg w/ my balancing program.

Edit: must add. I’ve taken iodine plenty in the past including the last few weeks. It’s never had much of an impact on me. This feels like taking t3 way back when. Probably took a little too much of it both iodine and moly. But this shows how major the impact these two minerals have on my system when combined with supplementing b2.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Man I’m screwing myself with the iodine. 6 drops drove me into hyperthyroidism today. Brain racing, just living in discomfort. Just had a huge meal w/ betaine Hcl to hopefully slow down. Also will be taking magnesium bath, drinking a bunch of almond milk.

Just shocked with how potently iodine is driving thyroid. I’ve taken a lot of iodine in past and have never even really felt it at all. Will be backing off 2-3 drops daily at max. Moly will be taking in the 3-400 mcg range.

I have uncomfortably high libido currently and As nice as that sounds it’s really not. Brain is like connected to my dick in scary way lol it’s not fun. Good signs the protocol is incredible for everything really, but need to slow down to get back on track.

Last edited:

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Man I’m screwing myself with the iodine. 6 drops drove me into hyperthyroidism today. Brain racing, just living in discomfort. Just had a huge meal w/ betaine Hcl to hopefully slow down. Also will be taking magnesium bath, drinking a bunch of almond milk.

Just shocked with how potently iodine is driving thyroid. I’ve taken a lot of iodine in past and have never even really felt it at all. Will be backing off 2-3 drops daily at max. Moly will be taking in the 3-400 mcg range.

I have uncomfortably high libido currently and As nice as that sounds it’s really not. Brain is like connected to my dick in scary way lol it’s not fun. Good signs the protocol is incredible for everything really, but need to slow down to get back on track.
You doing the selenium too? I get opposite effects from selenium, like cold hands and feet. Even in small amounts.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
You doing the selenium too? I get opposite effects from selenium, like cold hands and feet. Even in small amounts.
yes I’ve been on sele. I decided to take some extra after reading this post lol. I don’t think it helped much, I think I’m high on selenium (last hair test) and being both high on iodine (excess supplementation last couple days) and the already high selenium = thyroid flying.

I actually had an incredible night of sleep last night. Figured I was fast oxidizer like crazy and ate like 1/4th a gallon of ice cream. Best farm ice cream in my area oh it was so creamy and delicious. Slept like a baby.

GABA is working great right now as music has really come back. I’m relaxed today. Will be taking it easy on iodine. Hair test should be back within next week or so which will give me better take on this. Doctors data which does show iodine too which is nice.

Last edited:

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA
Time for another weekly update.

First off. I'm an idiot. Last week, I began the RNB protocol w/ R5P instead of actual Riboflavin. I saw some great things using 75-100mg of R5P daily as CFS was subsiding quite a bit. But it was not the same thing as early November when I was taking the Riboflavin. Good things were happening but not good enough.

I did some research and realized that we needed actual Riboflavin (b2) for this to work. I only have 250mg tablets and I didn't want to go this high (as I did in October, early November) so I'm biting pieces off until I receive 50mg tabs. Taking approx. 30-50mg 3x a day hoping to move to 25mg 3x daily. The first dose that hit me on Monday morning I felt it so much stronger than R5P like night and day.

So I'm on day 4 of the actual RNB protocol now + attacking SIBO w/ herbals/ colloidal silver + (custom) nutritional balancing protocol I'm on. The first few days are a bit rough, but finally I woke up today and just had energy to do life. Woke up and instead of laying in bed all morning, I immediately had interest in doing things and went and played some video games. Had a busy morning after, but body dealing with stress pretty incredibly.

I'm realizing that bile is very important here. If I just attack pathogens and use b2, I get pale stools and constipation. B1 is required to help get bile flow going while running this protocol. I'm going to need to start liver flushing as well. I have a heavy cold right now that seems to finally be subsiding as I'm a week into it. And xmas next week so don't know if I can liver flush until afterward. But I need to begin doing this.

I'm expecting the days ahead to resemble early November when I had my best CFS week since June 2018. I must say that minerals seem to be important here. My zinc/moly/manganese/ doses are hitting me very good and bringing on feeling of normalcy. I'm wondering if zinc finger is important here and I'm missing zinc (Dana said I was still deficient last chat). But sometimes I forget moly and take it 10 mins after rest of minerals and seems to be activating something. Moly is a lot stronger than I thought.

I also wonder if I'm moving into fast oxidation with all this B2 and b1. I'm chugging a lot of nutmilk this week, calcium very well may be a need during this. Some goat milk kefir yesterday really got my gut feeling a lot better too. I've stayed away from all milk, kefir for about two months now, but I'm comfortable bringing a little bit back after that.

Below I'll try to make it easier to show what I'm doing dividing the forms of treatment I'm currently using.

Nutritional Balancing + RNB protocol: 4 doses daily divided into these.

Morning: 8-9am dose
B1 125-250mg higher when bile flow bad stools pale , only once a day of that 250mg though when its the case
b2 25-50mg playing around with dose
b3- 25-40mg less in morning more later in day. I flush when I use too much in morning
b6- 50mg
biotin- 450mg morning, 300mg later day doses
(I'll call these my "Bs'' below in next doses to save time.)

(Below only taken in morning)
Liposomal C- 600mg (I may take a second dose later in day, will play with)
Vitamin B5- 500mg Going so high with this due to the increases in b1 and b2.
Carnitine Tartrate - 500 mg
Potassium Iodide- 3 drops/ 150 ug
Shilajit

Noon-1p
"My Bs"
zinc picolinate - 22mg
molybdenum (sodium molybdate) - 50-75 mcg. I have increased a bit as both Dana (practitioner) and RNB ask for this.
Manganese Gluconate- 2.5mg
(Will address the above 3 minerals as "my main minerals")

Later afternoon ( 4-5pm)
"My Bs"
"My Main Minerals"
Chromium Polynicotinate- 200mcg
Magnesium Malate -140 mg
Vitamin E - 200iu

Night 10pm-ish
"My Main Minerals"
Magnesium Citrate - 400mg
Selenium (sodium selenite) - 200 mcg

Now onto "SIBO/pathogen Killing Schedule"

In the morning I normally wait until a good bowel movement after breakfast to begin "killing". This is so important to get what you can out of your body before you start producing toxic wastes (pathogen corpses essentially) in your body again. It usually occurs within hour of breakfast. If I have issue, oxygen/oscillation machine and/or cold shower help me go.

Biotics Cidal/ Dysbiocide as directed on bottles
Grapefruit seed extract
Cat's Claw
Olive leaf extract
Monolaurin
Colloidal Silver
Biocidin

Night (normally hour or two before my night mineral dose so say 8pm):

Same killing program as morning for most part. If I'm doing well I use more of the above. If I'm doing worse- usually just the Biotics herbs/ grapefruit extract.

Other things I do:
- Sauna 4-5 times a week. I'm getting a far infrared sauna blanket in mail can't wait.
- Magnesium chloride or sulfate baths- 1 cup in bathtub 3x a week.
- About 3-4 times a week I will use the @Ocguy gut drink at some point in morning or late evening.
Bulletproof Gut Protocol - Questions, Comments, Experiences
- Red near infrared heat lamp applied to body most days.
- Okinawa/ paleo type diet. Trying to get a lot of potassium in my diet via sweet potatoes, smoothies, salads, veggies
- cold showers at least 60 seconds but try for more. They are getting coldddd.
- Every two weeks finishing up this Lyme Laser program who uses lasers to kill pathogens.
- Rife machine work. Sleep with contact mode for detox. Going to start using some kill modes too.
- Most days oscillation machine w/ oxygen breathing.
- If I really can't sleep due to experimentation gone wrong, cyproheptadine like 0.5mg does the job. The next day metabolism is badd so I survive the day on smoothies, nutmilks, yogurt/kefir till dinner.

I'm still in the very early days of doing this protocol I've put together. I ran this last week but R5P instead of the riboflavin and it was a major adjustment this week switching to Ribo. But this is what pulled me out of CFS in early November. I believe once I get out and keep pushing I'll be able to get off the killing program. When I am off the killing program I will be able to focus on the b2--> b12 pathway while nutritional balancing. Eventually I hope to drop all of these as I correct this pathway.

Lastly, I watched this movie the other night. Its truly incredible what deficiencies can do to people. I'm now on @Helen 's side that nutritional deficiencies are the main cause of all disease. If the world had this type of perspective, it would be far more free of disease. My heart weeps for so many that suffer when it shouldn't be too difficult getting to the bottom of their issues.

For the record. I've been quite horny lately. Like 30%-70% libido on average day orgasming one or twice daily. And yea I was crazily attracted to this Sally girl in the movie when I watched it :)
Just to clarify here you’re taking 300mcg of biotin not mg right?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Hi brushi. I am followin yoir logs.
has your numbness also improved >
ya it’s gone for most part unless I hurt myself with supps, fatigue etc.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
what do you think was the main factor that helped in reducing the genital numbness?
Health. The only way to get there is health. I don't know what your symptoms are, but the best way of getting there is tidying up your health the best you can. If you focus on one specific symptom then you're in trouble there's no other way to put it.

I will say that when I get healthy and my protein digestion is stronger- libido, and sexual things are much improved when eating good lean meats and fish.

Oct 24, 2017
thanks for the respone. i am suffering from PSSD/ after SSRI use. its been 3 years. i have tried a few supplements and working out etc but so far no real progress. i have severe genital anesthesia. and ED. what do you recommend me to start from. what kinda blood test do you think i should do as a start to figure out the nutritional imbalances. i see you did some hair tests? @bruschi11