Hacking PFS & CFS: Bruschi's Log

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
(IN Response to someone here in PM... felt like I could just use as a post here)

No, colon cleansing isn't big factor in going at pfs. It works as a stilt to help me get through tough times really, and can be factor in my success as I know when I need them lol. But making the gut/system strong so that it cleans itself incredibly is where I'm getting at more with my plan.

My biggest improvements since my water fast 3 months ago have been with nutritional balancing. Certainly #1 by far as its been absolutely gigantic in how the way my body metabolizes and transits foods as well as detoxing itself, as well as providing energy and giving feelings of normalcy. It's truly incredible. No other way to put it. Things like mega dosing b1 and b2 can make gigantic differences with it. Minerals zinc, manganese, magnesium mean so much to body and stress response.

Sexuality took its turn for the better this past month when I loaded b1 and b2. I must say, things have turned for better in that regard, but I made some mistakes with too much bacteria- too much kombucha, too much raw goats milk, and possibly (not sure of this, but possibly!) I overdid it with probiotics fermented in coconut water both in the gut drink and/or via enema.

My gut a week ago was back at a bad point. Where my detox system, sexuality are at a certainly much improved point. I've done some hard work the last four days including a liver cleanse with both olive and mct oil, I got so fucked up from the herxheimer reaction I freaked out and punch a hole in the wall after an argument with my gf. I was so fucked up from the MCT oil part of the liver flush, I literally was shitting all sorts of white stuff out for hours after the normal shitting stones out.

I did olive oil at night. MCT oil the following morning. Google double liver flush- most people usually do it with just olive oil both morning and night, but Helen told Orion to try one with MCT oil as its a new thing I guess lol. I got soooo fucked up. I was like completely autistic smh it was too much. Won't do again till I'm much much healthier. Had to take an antidepressant (cyproheptadine) to relax and that fucked my gut up even worse after the flush.

But now that cyproheptadine is out of me, gut is rebounding pretty decently it seems. I started actually treating SIBO now with herbal antibiotics (biotics FC Cidal and Dysbiocyde) , colloidal silver, OC Guy gut drink without probiotics, ox bile w/ meals, okra pepsin after meals, monolaurin, and will do some sort of colostrum/transfer factors soon.

Doing the above while continuing with my nutritional balancing plan. Goal is to rid myself of SIBO completely and eventually get off that stuff. Just continue with gut drink and possibly probiotic enemas afterward. This is essentially what I did in late 2017- ridding myself the bad pathogenic organisms then stay in remission from having strong gut flora. The nutritional balancing this time around will be an added bonus and I believe was missing from the picture back then.

I think back then I wasn't so nutritionally deficient. I had excesses- I was in a "calcium shell" per Dr. Wilson and Helen says that fasting is the best thing for a calcium shell. Makes a lot of sense to me. I fasted myself out of a calcium shell while clearing small intestine of pathogens in late 2017 w/ herbs/fasting/rife/colloidal/transfer factor. Afterward while out of CFS, I was building gut up with probiotics via enema form, good diet w/ betaine HCL, lot of exercise and sauna, I was doing really incredibly.

I was missing something. But was progressing every week. Protein digestion stimulated libido the most. Zinc finger and copper gcu aminos were really nice to me. Was taking some zinc, selenium, boron. Took b2 a few times. Liver flushing every 2-3 weeks and they were awesome felt so much better after each. Fasted 24-36 hours once a week. Had no idea what I was doing but was accomplishing things no doubt.

Do I go to the gym? Not now and not for last 18 months really. Nov 17-June 2018 I was out of CFS and went to the gym like 6 days a week- half cardio half lifting. Or 3 days a week during Spring/Summer and played basketball/golf the other 3 days. When I'm out of CFS I'm active, and I cannot wait to be out again- its an incredible life doing these things.

I've been in CFS for last 18 months. Majority of them at least. I've had times of decency after fasts where I'd be able to work out. I'm almost there and have been golfing once a week for most part along with getting a little exercise with dog. Sauna helps now to get sweat out, I've also been using an oscillation device and inhaling oxygen too recently as this is used at a Lyme disease place I went to. Follow with cold showers. Body starts working better.

Saw great log from PH today- recovery story from 2010 from nutritional balancing that RebelWacause posted. Guy was great in his explanations. Here's link. 2x Recovery Story - various natural supplement methods

Time to put it all together. Can't wait to put an end to this.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Big big week.. here's a portion of letter to my doctor.

I started with the Biotics dysbiocide and Cidal. Have now added okra pepsin after meals (scrapes small intestine clean), ox Bile w/ meals, small serving of colloidal silver twice a day, monorlaurin all this past week and just got Biocidin tincture yesterday in mail. With nutritional balancing in play, I can now handle a strong anti-bacterial treatment like this. Beforehand, when we spoke about SIBO, I could not handle a treatment like this. The herxes were way too much. Now, my detox system is extremely capable of handling die off, and my gut is working really incredibly for a full week now since I began this regime.

The nutritional balancing has been absolutely gigantic and has taken a lot of learning the vits, minerals and how they make my system work, but has been so worth it. I needed to open up detox pathways very badly. I believe my mercury toxicity robs me of Vitamin B2 (as seen on nutreval) and filling this deficiency has been possibly the biggest thing I've done this year. A month ago, I loaded b2 at 250mg a day w/ my program. It made a drastic difference in normalcy feelings. Now doing it every 3rd to 4th day. The Post Finasteride Syndrome (this is what caused my severe Lyme outbreak in Dec 2016) seems to be something that blocks detox pathways specifically in the liver involving bile flow. I believe solving SIBO while optimizing bile synthesis (liver flushes are big for this along with nutritional balancing) will get me in a good place and keep me in remission from SIBO, Lyme, PFS etc. 2019 has been an absolute ride but it seems like the puzzle is 99% solved. Just some more work to do. I thought it was going to be easy this year, I was a bit too confident. But here we are and I couldn't be happier. My goal was to be skiing this coming winter and skiing well at that. I believe my goal will be coming into fruition :).

What this all means is that I'm currently doing my "manual pathogen killing" while concurrently nutritional balancing. @Niles basically termed this for me after reading my story of late 2017 and this what I'm doing. And holy hell my gut is working 100 times better and fatigue is decreasing drastically. Will keep it up and do liver flushes every other week. The fun is just beginning :).

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
--Libra Cusp??
--It all makes sense.
Makes complete sense. Everything you say is clear as air on a sunny day!

Just posted this on zinc finger discussion thread... to reiterate what I say there. I had a really tough week. Constipation post alcohol consumption left me extremely neurotoxic- paralyzed really for a day earlier this week. But making my system extremely strong with I believe is connecting zinc finger has pulled me out of that crash.

I truly believe I'm fixing my zinc finger with mega doses of b2 (250mg) and 66mg of zinc a day with my methylation protocol for balancing I've laid out in my log. Also been eating a lot of meat- specifically red meat likely helping fill my amino requirements for this.

I was doing b1/2 loading with 500mg b1/ 250 of b2. Now have been dropping that now the normal 150mg b1 dose w/ my methylation and continuing the 250mg b2 every 2nd to 3rd day. My reaction to b2 was so good today that I might start doing it daily that large 250mg dose.

Basically what happens is my metabolism speeds up and I transit foods far more efficiently- making strong bowel movements after each meal for most part. Also, feeling far more relaxed less anxious. Libido has picked up quite a bit along with harder erections.

I basically crashed this past Saturday after drinking alcohol that previous Friday night- combined with neurotoxicity from SIBO herbal antibiotics it was a bad week until now. That Friday night though, I could feel a type of detoxification between my gut and brain that has been stronger than any single thing I've ever done naturally. It was a powerful, but calming feeling seems like body is pulling toxins from brain strongly. Again its taken me almost all week to come back from that crash- but its happening again this strong, but relaxed detox feeling combined with better bowel movements.

I have a lot to work in regulating my system. The SIBO die off is something I have to watch and manage, but as long as I stay regular with bowel movements (no more alcohol as this can hurt that), I think the SIBO die off neurotoxicity will continue to subside with the strength of my detox system (zinc finger in place).

Again its zinc doses and megadose b2 which are hitting me the hardest. While I'm currently taking 500mg lipo C, 35-50mg b3, 150mg b1, 50mg b6, 450mcg biotin 2-3 times a day beginning in morning through mid afternoon every. Zinc 22mg, moly 25-50mg, mang 2mg 3 times a day beginning in early afternoon every 3 to 4 hours. Mag malate 150mg, vitamin e 200 mg, chromium poly 150mg late afternoon. Mag Citrate before bed. All while concurrently treating SIBO as shown in my log.

No more alcohol or doing anything stupid to cause crashes. Because it seems I truly have found something that is treating both CFS and PFS potently. Will update here as well as my log- this thread just deserves so much more attention there is no doubt in my mind.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
I've improved in all facets mentally on TEI since forcing bile flow as well as supplementing Ox bile and TUDCA off and on. Ox bile is dirt cheap, and it I think a three month run of it with every meal is a great idea for everyone who may or may not be struggling with SIBO or other intestinal issues.
trying to keep up because I do have some mild mental issues (I had them before PFS i'm recovered from PFS). Some mild depression and anxiety. Most of it is real because of life circumstances though.

PTSD cleared up or clearing up? also if you're on social media dm wouldn't mind having you on there if you use them facebook/instagram

5 alpha

Oct 3, 2017
Makes complete sense. Everything you say is clear as air on a sunny day!

Just posted this on zinc finger discussion thread... to reiterate what I say there. I had a really tough week. Constipation post alcohol consumption left me extremely neurotoxic- paralyzed really for a day earlier this week. But making my system extremely strong with I believe is connecting zinc finger has pulled me out of that crash.

I truly believe I'm fixing my zinc finger with mega doses of b2 (250mg) and 66mg of zinc a day with my methylation protocol for balancing I've laid out in my log. Also been eating a lot of meat- specifically red meat likely helping fill my amino requirements for this.

I was doing b1/2 loading with 500mg b1/ 250 of b2. Now have been dropping that now the normal 150mg b1 dose w/ my methylation and continuing the 250mg b2 every 2nd to 3rd day. My reaction to b2 was so good today that I might start doing it daily that large 250mg dose.

Basically what happens is my metabolism speeds up and I transit foods far more efficiently- making strong bowel movements after each meal for most part. Also, feeling far more relaxed less anxious. Libido has picked up quite a bit along with harder erections.

I basically crashed this past Saturday after drinking alcohol that previous Friday night- combined with neurotoxicity from SIBO herbal antibiotics it was a bad week until now. That Friday night though, I could feel a type of detoxification between my gut and brain that has been stronger than any single thing I've ever done naturally. It was a powerful, but calming feeling seems like body is pulling toxins from brain strongly. Again its taken me almost all week to come back from that crash- but its happening again this strong, but relaxed detox feeling combined with better bowel movements.

I have a lot to work in regulating my system. The SIBO die off is something I have to watch and manage, but as long as I stay regular with bowel movements (no more alcohol as this can hurt that), I think the SIBO die off neurotoxicity will continue to subside with the strength of my detox system (zinc finger in place).

Again its zinc doses and megadose b2 which are hitting me the hardest. While I'm currently taking 500mg lipo C, 35-50mg b3, 150mg b1, 50mg b6, 450mcg biotin 2-3 times a day beginning in morning through mid afternoon every. Zinc 22mg, moly 25-50mg, mang 2mg 3 times a day beginning in early afternoon every 3 to 4 hours. Mag malate 150mg, vitamin e 200 mg, chromium poly 150mg late afternoon. Mag Citrate before bed. All while concurrently treating SIBO as shown in my log.

No more alcohol or doing anything stupid to cause crashes. Because it seems I truly have found something that is treating both CFS and PFS potently. Will update here as well as my log- this thread just deserves so much more attention there is no doubt in my mind.
So for the PFS part of your issues the nutritional balancing and liver flushes is what you have seen the most benefits from?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
So for the PFS part of your issues the nutritional balancing and liver flushes is what you have seen the most benefits from?
Yes I’d say nutritional balancing w/ strengthening gut by working on SIBO w/ herbs, gut drink. Optimizing protein digestion, fat metabolism gigantic.

Proteins seem to really help pfs the most which agrees with zinc finger theory and zinc hits me really well as part of this program.

Liver flushes great, magnesium chloride baths great too. Magnesium, malic acid both aids in helping sexuality it seems.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Interesting protocol for restoring glutathione and functional vitamin B2. ( CFS)

Will likely be posting quite a bit in thread above as I am lucky @A98648 came to me a couple weeks ago showing me this stuff. I've been able to diagnose myself with a paradoxical b12 deficiency --> https://b12oils.com/paradoxical.htm . I've had elevated b12 in all of my labs dating back to 2012- besides late 2017 when I was mostly out of CFS. So huge find here and will be implementing this RBM protocol beginning next week.

As for the past 3 weeks, I've made some bad decisions that set me back. On two occasions, two weeks apart, I got drunk. Both set me back at least a full week. You have to realize you're building a freakin system up and you can't mess with it. Sure a couple beers is ok, but I went to parties and got too confident in my body. Then had to rely on coffee to get through work days setting me back even more. I finally seem to be coming back out of CFS again as gut seems to finally be coming back on track. When gut gets fully on track, fatigue diminishes as what happened 3 weeks ago.

I've barely drank the last 3 years. I've learned my lesson. I will be very strict looking ahead. I'm certainly onto something much bigger than myself. I truly believe I am curing myself from a major CFS once again. Cannot mess this up.

In the meantime, my balancing schedule, SIBO treatment, and diet/lifestyle with it, I've really gotten a good grasp of. My average weekday looks like this.

Wake up 730am

8am breakfast- oatmeal with a scoop of collagen protein and I take my methylation Vits (b1, b2, b3, b6, biotin, vitamin c). I also take carnitine tartrate and vitamin b5 just in the morning.

After breakfast I will do 10 mins on oscillation device while breathing oxygen. After this, I take my Biotics Cidal and Dysbiocide w/ grapefruit seed extract to battle SIBO. Will likely have some colloidal silver with it.

Within an hour after this, I'll have the @Ocguy gut drink w/ no probiotics currently. Bulletproof Gut Protocol - Questions, Comments, Experiences

At lunch around noon-1 I will have my 2nd dose of methylation vits. I add my minerals to this being zinc , molybdenum, and manganese.

I usually have a late afternoon snack/early dinner around 4-430 and take my 3rd dose of methylation/ 2nd dose of minerals and add magnesium malate, chromium polynicotinate, vitamin e to this. Some malic acid I'll drink a little after this meal.

Dinner around 730. Must note I've been taking ox bile or GB3 before/with meals and okra pepsin after meals. All meals this is the case.

Hour after dinner I take my SIBO herbs Biotics Cidal/ Dysbiocide and some colloidal silver.

Before bed I take my my last mineral dose. Zinc/ moly/ manga/ selenium/ magnesium citrate.

Will be adding the RBM protocol to this and substituting the correct forms of moly, selenium, and adding iodine. Tinkering a bit with calcium glucarate before bed as well.

While I sleep on say 3 nights a week I use rife machine detox modes. Its truly incredible this technology no other way to put it. It detoxes me better than a sauna.

Staying away from coffee and probiotic enemas currently until I feel gut is healed.

Planning on a megadose b2 125-250mg once every 3 to 4 days. On these days, increase b5 from 250mg to at least 500mg. Will tinker with this.

I've been drinking homemade walnut/flax milk as it helps fill my Krebs cycle recommended by Dana Summers.

This is fixing my SIBO/ CFS. I plan to have good news in the next few weeks as I remain disciplined and add in RBM. I'm so freakin confident in what I'm doing, but I need to stay disciplined and have patience. Future looks bright and cannot wait for every single day ahead on this journey.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
With the help of @Helen putting this together for me , its looking like my long standing paradoxical b12 deficiency (more info in above post) is actually due to SIBO's toxins specifically aldehydes which require a lot of b2. Basically I go b2 deficient due to need for detoxing these which leads to b12 deficiency.

With that, selenium basically comes inactive in b2 deficiency. With inactive selenium, mercury now is active and able to harm me. Sufficient, active selenium basically renders mercury a much more capable form for the system to deal with. With selenium inactive and mercury potent, I basically get a paralyzed gut and a paralyzed brain with it.

Everything is starting to make sense to me. Its just about holding the system together and ridding myself of the SIBO which is no easy task. Then building system up completely when that is gone. May need some liver flushing and fasting eventually to fix this all. Flush scheduled for next week if gut remains good.

There is a lot to this and its taking a lot of work. Electrolyte balance and zinc/copper balance seems to be key in regulating my system as well. I went deficient in both magnesium and potassium at times this past week. Magnesium baths helped a lot then 2 days later I realized I needed potassium to get my gut going. Luckily I have a good potassium supplement I had on hand.

Tongue whiteness is lessening, more red which is good sign for SIBO. I'm really able to control things lately. I can tell if I push my body too fast with B's, potassium and I know how to slow down with calcium (nutmilks), magnesium ( chloride baths or malate in day, citrate b4 bed), zinc. I just ordered a far infrared sauna blanket I'm excited to get to use. Also the b12 oil from that site (on post above) should be coming in mail within next week.

I couldn't be more confident in what I'm doing in completing this CFS journey. Must say, I also had the best erection/ sex drive during sex the other night all of pfs. Its a nice feeling.... especially on the 3 year anniversary (today) of crashing. Sex stuff comes and goes with what I'm doing regarding killing stuff, speeding up, slowing down, physical activity etc. But its a nice feeling to really have that drive and functionality at times.

5 alpha

Oct 3, 2017
With the help of @Helen putting this together for me , its looking like my long standing paradoxical b12 deficiency (more info in above post) is actually due to SIBO's toxins specifically aldehydes which require a lot of b2. Basically I go b2 deficient due to need for detoxing these which leads to b12 deficiency.

With that, selenium basically comes inactive in b2 deficiency. With inactive selenium, mercury now is active and able to harm me. Sufficient, active selenium basically renders mercury a much more capable form for the system to deal with. With selenium inactive and mercury potent, I basically get a paralyzed gut and a paralyzed brain with it.

Everything is starting to make sense to me. Its just about holding the system together and ridding myself of the SIBO which is no easy task. Then building system up completely when that is gone. May need some liver flushing and fasting eventually to fix this all. Flush scheduled for next week if gut remains good.

There is a lot to this and its taking a lot of work. Electrolyte balance and zinc/copper balance seems to be key in regulating my system as well. I went deficient in both magnesium and potassium at times this past week. Magnesium baths helped a lot then 2 days later I realized I needed potassium to get my gut going. Luckily I have a good potassium supplement I had on hand.

Tongue whiteness is lessening, more red which is good sign for SIBO. I'm really able to control things lately. I can tell if I push my body too fast with B's, potassium and I know how to slow down with calcium (nutmilks), magnesium ( chloride baths or malate in day, citrate b4 bed), zinc. I just ordered a far infrared sauna blanket I'm excited to get to use. Also the b12 oil from that site (on post above) should be coming in mail within next week.

I couldn't be more confident in what I'm doing in completing this CFS journey. Must say, I also had the best erection/ sex drive during sex the other night all of pfs. Its a nice feeling.... especially on the 3 year anniversary (today) of crashing. Sex stuff comes and goes with what I'm doing regarding killing stuff, speeding up, slowing down, physical activity etc. But its a nice feeling to really have that drive and functionality at times.
How do you measure SIBO. Is there a test for it ? Or is it going by feel?

So potassium helps your digestion? I’m new to taking potassium. But I can say for certain that it makes my digestion worse while making other areas better.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

So potassium helps your digestion? I’m new to taking potassium. But I can say for certain that it makes my digestion worse while making other areas better.
modern medicine uses a breath test and it’s bull shit. I tested negative. But I had already started treating the week prior.

Shawn Bean pointed it out on my organic acids/ nutreval testing as it being obvious in my case. There’s several markers for it in the bacteria overgrowth section. I can just tell now though based on all my experiences.

Learning so much. I was so toxic, fatigued, gut stuck this morning and then took my b vitamins and had breakfast. It provide a little relief but not much. Then 50mg of b2 (r5p) w/ 50mg of b1 and I’m up and running, body went into major detox mode, gut started working great and even experiencing loose bowels. SIBO herbs, took a ton including super strong oregano oil and I barely herxed at all.

I’m totally in agreement that fixing the b2–> b12 pathway should fix SIBO. I’m going to continue with about 50-75mg of b2 a day rather than the 30 I was on. B12 oil should be coming in mail soon within next week and that will be very exciting.

While Im in agreement with fixing that pathway as we have that thread I linked a few posts above, I also think manually attacking SIBO will help allow this pathway to recover. As you need to get rid of this stuff too (as I experienced in 2017 by beating this with fasting, pathogen work).

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

also regarding digestion/potassium.... it seems potassium foods help it. Like sweet potatoes, smoothies, juices. Could be a number of factors with those foods. The potassium supplement does seem to hurt gut though. So sorry for confusing you there.

That said, I’m reallllly onto something big right now connecting essentially chi, English, ihatepropecia702, my 2017 story, @MCurtone early story to nutritional balancing/ that b2 thread. All coming together, pulling me out of cfs.

To begin this- Chi once said something like “there’s no doubt in my mind a person can pull themselves out of this within months if not weeks if going at this perfectly right.” I honestly believe I might be proving him correct. And sure supplementation May be needed for awhile, but quality of life could quickly improve during that time period as chi said.

I believe @Helen and I have connected the b2/b12 pathway theory Interesting protocol for restoring glutathione and functional vitamin B2. ( CFS)
with all of the gut recovery stories from pfs. That SIBO and it’s associated toxins specifically are causing the body to use up way too much b2 in order to detox itself.

In early to mid October I started loading b2 with my program and brain stuff was immediate my improvements. But gut didn’t really budge. I realized I had SIBO in late October and started treating it the first week of November w/ herbs biotics Cidal & Dysbiocide and colloidal silver while b2 loading. Within days, I was my best since hydrogen water 18 months ago. Like drastic difference— from complete exercise intolerance to being able to run/hike in woods miles without issue. Honestly like putting on glasses it was like for me... whereas vision issues is fatigue. Stools and regularity 10x better.

What I’m saying is that for this b2/b12 thing to really work for most cases, SIBO needs to be attacked and taken care of with it. While PHD Greg guy claims that b2 deficiency is due to lack of iodine, moly, selenium (and I’m sure this is case originally for many) or lack of b2 in diet... I’m saying that the b2 deficiency is more due to SIBO causing body to waste b2 on detoxing the waste products as @Helen exclaimed.

Yesterday as noted in post above, I began this protocol again (along with my balancing & SIBO protocol.) I had started the cofactors on Saturday. But yesterday I began the b2 heavier dose 70mg (50mg morning, 10mg noon and early evening).

I attacked pathogens all day with it. Took tons of herbals, went to Lyme Laser New England who uses lasers to kill pathogens (it’s so potent what they do), went to sauna. Proceeded to take more herbals. I was herxing but my body was tolerating the herx, my gut was doing good with it. Normally when I herx too much my gut dies, this time no, my gut lived strongly.

I woke up in middle of night in herx. Couldn’t get back to bed. These pathogens were dying rapidly I could feel it. Gut still alive. It wasn’t torturous type herx like brain pressure, just tinnitus and rapid thinking. I have so much experience with this stuff- I know what was happening.... the SIBO was dying absolutely rapidly.

I woke up this morning after sleeping in and immediately made strong bowel movement upon waking. This only happens when my SIBO is in good place. Normally I need food and nutrition supps to make myself go. Nope, something in my gut is being rapidly cleared out (SIBO pathogens) from this overall protocol.

This is the second time I’m running this really. I did it in early November and came out of cfs for several days before screwing myself with alcohol. What I realized then was how important zinc/manga/moly/ magnesium doses were at night. I swear I was fixing the zinc finger as I was fixing the SIBO, b3 pathway. It felt eerily similar to early 2018 when I was fixing the zinc finger. So this is another part of where my protocol differs from Greg’s... the minerals and making the minerals work make this work even better/ could possibly fix pfs.

In early November I had no idea about Greg and the whole b2/b12 protocol. I was just messing around with this stuff because I believed this could fix me based on all my past experiences. I screwed myself the next several weeks with alcohol and coffee. A fermented probiotic enema screwed me another week as I got neurotoxic for days. Luckily @A98648 came to me thanksgiving week and @Helen right after.

Time to “follow my gut” and make this thing work day in day out. And for the record... I’ve been sober off the Pot for over a week now :).

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Woke up with a cold. Has been coming on the last couple days but it’s finally here. Stuffy nose, sore throat. Been saying all along getting sick is great for those with chronic illness, a really good sign. We will see!

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
Woke up with a cold. Has been coming on the last couple days but it’s finally here. Stuffy nose, sore throat. Been saying all along getting sick is great for those with chronic illness, a really good sign. We will see!
Great sign, I’m jealous! What sauna blanket did you order? I was looking at one but hadn’t heard much on them as of yet.
I have an ampcoil (pemf) device that helps a lot as well. I know you have a rife machine. Amazing technology!

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Great sign, I’m jealous! What sauna blanket did you order? I was looking at one but hadn’t heard much on them as of yet.
I have an ampcoil (pemf) device that helps a lot as well. I know you have a rife machine. Amazing technology!
sweat and glow sauna lol I did like zero research I wish I did a lot more. I don’t think I’ll see it for another week. We’ll see how it goes

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Time for another weekly update.

First off. I'm an idiot. Last week, I began the RNB protocol w/ R5P instead of actual Riboflavin. I saw some great things using 75-100mg of R5P daily as CFS was subsiding quite a bit. But it was not the same thing as early November when I was taking the Riboflavin. Good things were happening but not good enough.

I did some research and realized that we needed actual Riboflavin (b2) for this to work. I only have 250mg tablets and I didn't want to go this high (as I did in October, early November) so I'm biting pieces off until I receive 50mg tabs. Taking approx. 30-50mg 3x a day hoping to move to 25mg 3x daily. The first dose that hit me on Monday morning I felt it so much stronger than R5P like night and day.

So I'm on day 4 of the actual RNB protocol now + attacking SIBO w/ herbals/ colloidal silver + (custom) nutritional balancing protocol I'm on. The first few days are a bit rough, but finally I woke up today and just had energy to do life. Woke up and instead of laying in bed all morning, I immediately had interest in doing things and went and played some video games. Had a busy morning after, but body dealing with stress pretty incredibly.

I'm realizing that bile is very important here. If I just attack pathogens and use b2, I get pale stools and constipation. B1 is required to help get bile flow going while running this protocol. I'm going to need to start liver flushing as well. I have a heavy cold right now that seems to finally be subsiding as I'm a week into it. And xmas next week so don't know if I can liver flush until afterward. But I need to begin doing this.

I'm expecting the days ahead to resemble early November when I had my best CFS week since June 2018. I must say that minerals seem to be important here. My zinc/moly/manganese/ doses are hitting me very good and bringing on feeling of normalcy. I'm wondering if zinc finger is important here and I'm missing zinc (Dana said I was still deficient last chat). But sometimes I forget moly and take it 10 mins after rest of minerals and seems to be activating something. Moly is a lot stronger than I thought.

I also wonder if I'm moving into fast oxidation with all this B2 and b1. I'm chugging a lot of nutmilk this week, calcium very well may be a need during this. Some goat milk kefir yesterday really got my gut feeling a lot better too. I've stayed away from all milk, kefir for about two months now, but I'm comfortable bringing a little bit back after that.

Below I'll try to make it easier to show what I'm doing dividing the forms of treatment I'm currently using.

Nutritional Balancing + RNB protocol: 4 doses daily divided into these.

Morning: 8-9am dose
B1 125-250mg higher when bile flow bad stools pale , only once a day of that 250mg though when its the case
b2 25-50mg playing around with dose
b3- 25-40mg less in morning more later in day. I flush when I use too much in morning
b6- 50mg
biotin- 450mg morning, 300mg later day doses
(I'll call these my "Bs'' below in next doses to save time.)

(Below only taken in morning)
Liposomal C- 600mg (I may take a second dose later in day, will play with)
Vitamin B5- 500mg Going so high with this due to the increases in b1 and b2.
Carnitine Tartrate - 500 mg
Potassium Iodide- 3 drops/ 150 ug
Shilajit

Noon-1p
"My Bs"
zinc picolinate - 22mg
molybdenum (sodium molybdate) - 50-75 mcg. I have increased a bit as both Dana (practitioner) and RNB ask for this.
Manganese Gluconate- 2.5mg
(Will address the above 3 minerals as "my main minerals")

Later afternoon ( 4-5pm)
"My Bs"
"My Main Minerals"
Chromium Polynicotinate- 200mcg
Magnesium Malate -140 mg
Vitamin E - 200iu

Night 10pm-ish
"My Main Minerals"
Magnesium Citrate - 400mg
Selenium (sodium selenite) - 200 mcg

Now onto "SIBO/pathogen Killing Schedule"

In the morning I normally wait until a good bowel movement after breakfast to begin "killing". This is so important to get what you can out of your body before you start producing toxic wastes (pathogen corpses essentially) in your body again. It usually occurs within hour of breakfast. If I have issue, oxygen/oscillation machine and/or cold shower help me go.

Biotics Cidal/ Dysbiocide as directed on bottles
Grapefruit seed extract
Cat's Claw
Olive leaf extract
Monolaurin
Colloidal Silver
Biocidin

Night (normally hour or two before my night mineral dose so say 8pm):

Same killing program as morning for most part. If I'm doing well I use more of the above. If I'm doing worse- usually just the Biotics herbs/ grapefruit extract.

Other things I do:
- Sauna 4-5 times a week. I'm getting a far infrared sauna blanket in mail can't wait.
- Magnesium chloride or sulfate baths- 1 cup in bathtub 3x a week.
- About 3-4 times a week I will use the @Ocguy gut drink at some point in morning or late evening.
Bulletproof Gut Protocol - Questions, Comments, Experiences
- Red near infrared heat lamp applied to body most days.
- Okinawa/ paleo type diet. Trying to get a lot of potassium in my diet via sweet potatoes, smoothies, salads, veggies
- cold showers at least 60 seconds but try for more. They are getting coldddd.
- Every two weeks finishing up this Lyme Laser program who uses lasers to kill pathogens.
- Rife machine work. Sleep with contact mode for detox. Going to start using some kill modes too.
- Most days oscillation machine w/ oxygen breathing.
- If I really can't sleep due to experimentation gone wrong, cyproheptadine like 0.5mg does the job. The next day metabolism is badd so I survive the day on smoothies, nutmilks, yogurt/kefir till dinner.

I'm still in the very early days of doing this protocol I've put together. I ran this last week but R5P instead of the riboflavin and it was a major adjustment this week switching to Ribo. But this is what pulled me out of CFS in early November. I believe once I get out and keep pushing I'll be able to get off the killing program. When I am off the killing program I will be able to focus on the b2--> b12 pathway while nutritional balancing. Eventually I hope to drop all of these as I correct this pathway.

Lastly, I watched this movie the other night. Its truly incredible what deficiencies can do to people. I'm now on @Helen 's side that nutritional deficiencies are the main cause of all disease. If the world had this type of perspective, it would be far more free of disease. My heart weeps for so many that suffer when it shouldn't be too difficult getting to the bottom of their issues.

For the record. I've been quite horny lately. Like 30%-70% libido on average day orgasming one or twice daily. And yea I was crazily attracted to this Sally girl in the movie when I watched it :)

Last edited:

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Good update. @bruschi11 You are one crazy mother fucker for how many things you do and change your routine, but I appreciate the updates.

I'm with you on the B2. I ordered B1, B2, B9, Molyb, Selenium, Iodine and will be doing the protocol too.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Good update. @bruschi11 You are one crazy mother fucker for how many things you do and change your routine, but I appreciate the updates.

I'm with you on the B2. I ordered B1, B2, B9, Molyb, Selenium, Iodine and will be doing the protocol too.
I mean it’s basically just ARL w/ a SIBO, pathogen killing program. I like managing my own vitamins and minerals and learning their affects on my system tho so I love working with Dana.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Another week update and still no word on that uric acid, isnt there any walk in lab to just walk in even so you are taking lots of stuff it might affect the results.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Another week update and still no word on that uric acid, isnt there any walk in lab to just walk in even so you are taking lots of stuff it might affect the results.
Exactly. I'm taking stuff that will affect the results. Just seems pointless at this point. I forget what vit/mineral I'm taking but I saw that one of them maybe b2 significantly affects this. I'm just running what I'm running and its working.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Exactly. I'm taking stuff that will affect the results. Just seems pointless at this point. I forget what vit/mineral I'm taking but I saw that one of them maybe b2 significantly affects this. I'm just running what I'm running and its working.

In environment like the body where there are missing pieces that are needed in terms of nutrients whichever you pour it will have positives and it should work. The meaning of certain tests is to say with certainty which part of particular pathway is affected and in what way, so the point is there.

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
  • Deleted by slader1
Show…