Hacking PFS & CFS: Bruschi's Log

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
(IN Response to someone here in PM... felt like I could just use as a post here)

No, colon cleansing isn't big factor in going at pfs. It works as a stilt to help me get through tough times really, and can be factor in my success as I know when I need them lol. But making the gut/system strong so that it cleans itself incredibly is where I'm getting at more with my plan.

My biggest improvements since my water fast 3 months ago have been with nutritional balancing. Certainly #1 by far as its been absolutely gigantic in how the way my body metabolizes and transits foods as well as detoxing itself, as well as providing energy and giving feelings of normalcy. It's truly incredible. No other way to put it. Things like mega dosing b1 and b2 can make gigantic differences with it. Minerals zinc, manganese, magnesium mean so much to body and stress response.

Sexuality took its turn for the better this past month when I loaded b1 and b2. I must say, things have turned for better in that regard, but I made some mistakes with too much bacteria- too much kombucha, too much raw goats milk, and possibly (not sure of this, but possibly!) I overdid it with probiotics fermented in coconut water both in the gut drink and/or via enema.

My gut a week ago was back at a bad point. Where my detox system, sexuality are at a certainly much improved point. I've done some hard work the last four days including a liver cleanse with both olive and mct oil, I got so fucked up from the herxheimer reaction I freaked out and punch a hole in the wall after an argument with my gf. I was so fucked up from the MCT oil part of the liver flush, I literally was shitting all sorts of white stuff out for hours after the normal shitting stones out.

I did olive oil at night. MCT oil the following morning. Google double liver flush- most people usually do it with just olive oil both morning and night, but Helen told Orion to try one with MCT oil as its a new thing I guess lol. I got soooo fucked up. I was like completely autistic smh it was too much. Won't do again till I'm much much healthier. Had to take an antidepressant (cyproheptadine) to relax and that fucked my gut up even worse after the flush.

But now that cyproheptadine is out of me, gut is rebounding pretty decently it seems. I started actually treating SIBO now with herbal antibiotics (biotics FC Cidal and Dysbiocyde) , colloidal silver, OC Guy gut drink without probiotics, ox bile w/ meals, okra pepsin after meals, monolaurin, and will do some sort of colostrum/transfer factors soon.

Doing the above while continuing with my nutritional balancing plan. Goal is to rid myself of SIBO completely and eventually get off that stuff. Just continue with gut drink and possibly probiotic enemas afterward. This is essentially what I did in late 2017- ridding myself the bad pathogenic organisms then stay in remission from having strong gut flora. The nutritional balancing this time around will be an added bonus and I believe was missing from the picture back then.

I think back then I wasn't so nutritionally deficient. I had excesses- I was in a "calcium shell" per Dr. Wilson and Helen says that fasting is the best thing for a calcium shell. Makes a lot of sense to me. I fasted myself out of a calcium shell while clearing small intestine of pathogens in late 2017 w/ herbs/fasting/rife/colloidal/transfer factor. Afterward while out of CFS, I was building gut up with probiotics via enema form, good diet w/ betaine HCL, lot of exercise and sauna, I was doing really incredibly.

I was missing something. But was progressing every week. Protein digestion stimulated libido the most. Zinc finger and copper gcu aminos were really nice to me. Was taking some zinc, selenium, boron. Took b2 a few times. Liver flushing every 2-3 weeks and they were awesome felt so much better after each. Fasted 24-36 hours once a week. Had no idea what I was doing but was accomplishing things no doubt.

Do I go to the gym? Not now and not for last 18 months really. Nov 17-June 2018 I was out of CFS and went to the gym like 6 days a week- half cardio half lifting. Or 3 days a week during Spring/Summer and played basketball/golf the other 3 days. When I'm out of CFS I'm active, and I cannot wait to be out again- its an incredible life doing these things.

I've been in CFS for last 18 months. Majority of them at least. I've had times of decency after fasts where I'd be able to work out. I'm almost there and have been golfing once a week for most part along with getting a little exercise with dog. Sauna helps now to get sweat out, I've also been using an oscillation device and inhaling oxygen too recently as this is used at a Lyme disease place I went to. Follow with cold showers. Body starts working better.

Saw great log from PH today- recovery story from 2010 from nutritional balancing that RebelWacause posted. Guy was great in his explanations. Here's link. 2x Recovery Story - various natural supplement methods

Time to put it all together. Can't wait to put an end to this.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Big big week.. here's a portion of letter to my doctor.

I started with the Biotics dysbiocide and Cidal. Have now added okra pepsin after meals (scrapes small intestine clean), ox Bile w/ meals, small serving of colloidal silver twice a day, monorlaurin all this past week and just got Biocidin tincture yesterday in mail. With nutritional balancing in play, I can now handle a strong anti-bacterial treatment like this. Beforehand, when we spoke about SIBO, I could not handle a treatment like this. The herxes were way too much. Now, my detox system is extremely capable of handling die off, and my gut is working really incredibly for a full week now since I began this regime.

The nutritional balancing has been absolutely gigantic and has taken a lot of learning the vits, minerals and how they make my system work, but has been so worth it. I needed to open up detox pathways very badly. I believe my mercury toxicity robs me of Vitamin B2 (as seen on nutreval) and filling this deficiency has been possibly the biggest thing I've done this year. A month ago, I loaded b2 at 250mg a day w/ my program. It made a drastic difference in normalcy feelings. Now doing it every 3rd to 4th day. The Post Finasteride Syndrome (this is what caused my severe Lyme outbreak in Dec 2016) seems to be something that blocks detox pathways specifically in the liver involving bile flow. I believe solving SIBO while optimizing bile synthesis (liver flushes are big for this along with nutritional balancing) will get me in a good place and keep me in remission from SIBO, Lyme, PFS etc. 2019 has been an absolute ride but it seems like the puzzle is 99% solved. Just some more work to do. I thought it was going to be easy this year, I was a bit too confident. But here we are and I couldn't be happier. My goal was to be skiing this coming winter and skiing well at that. I believe my goal will be coming into fruition :).

What this all means is that I'm currently doing my "manual pathogen killing" while concurrently nutritional balancing. @Niles basically termed this for me after reading my story of late 2017 and this what I'm doing. And holy hell my gut is working 100 times better and fatigue is decreasing drastically. Will keep it up and do liver flushes every other week. The fun is just beginning :).

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
--Libra Cusp??
--It all makes sense.
Makes complete sense. Everything you say is clear as air on a sunny day!

Just posted this on zinc finger discussion thread... to reiterate what I say there. I had a really tough week. Constipation post alcohol consumption left me extremely neurotoxic- paralyzed really for a day earlier this week. But making my system extremely strong with I believe is connecting zinc finger has pulled me out of that crash.

I truly believe I'm fixing my zinc finger with mega doses of b2 (250mg) and 66mg of zinc a day with my methylation protocol for balancing I've laid out in my log. Also been eating a lot of meat- specifically red meat likely helping fill my amino requirements for this.

I was doing b1/2 loading with 500mg b1/ 250 of b2. Now have been dropping that now the normal 150mg b1 dose w/ my methylation and continuing the 250mg b2 every 2nd to 3rd day. My reaction to b2 was so good today that I might start doing it daily that large 250mg dose.

Basically what happens is my metabolism speeds up and I transit foods far more efficiently- making strong bowel movements after each meal for most part. Also, feeling far more relaxed less anxious. Libido has picked up quite a bit along with harder erections.

I basically crashed this past Saturday after drinking alcohol that previous Friday night- combined with neurotoxicity from SIBO herbal antibiotics it was a bad week until now. That Friday night though, I could feel a type of detoxification between my gut and brain that has been stronger than any single thing I've ever done naturally. It was a powerful, but calming feeling seems like body is pulling toxins from brain strongly. Again its taken me almost all week to come back from that crash- but its happening again this strong, but relaxed detox feeling combined with better bowel movements.

I have a lot to work in regulating my system. The SIBO die off is something I have to watch and manage, but as long as I stay regular with bowel movements (no more alcohol as this can hurt that), I think the SIBO die off neurotoxicity will continue to subside with the strength of my detox system (zinc finger in place).

Again its zinc doses and megadose b2 which are hitting me the hardest. While I'm currently taking 500mg lipo C, 35-50mg b3, 150mg b1, 50mg b6, 450mcg biotin 2-3 times a day beginning in morning through mid afternoon every. Zinc 22mg, moly 25-50mg, mang 2mg 3 times a day beginning in early afternoon every 3 to 4 hours. Mag malate 150mg, vitamin e 200 mg, chromium poly 150mg late afternoon. Mag Citrate before bed. All while concurrently treating SIBO as shown in my log.

No more alcohol or doing anything stupid to cause crashes. Because it seems I truly have found something that is treating both CFS and PFS potently. Will update here as well as my log- this thread just deserves so much more attention there is no doubt in my mind.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
I've improved in all facets mentally on TEI since forcing bile flow as well as supplementing Ox bile and TUDCA off and on. Ox bile is dirt cheap, and it I think a three month run of it with every meal is a great idea for everyone who may or may not be struggling with SIBO or other intestinal issues.
trying to keep up because I do have some mild mental issues (I had them before PFS i'm recovered from PFS). Some mild depression and anxiety. Most of it is real because of life circumstances though.

PTSD cleared up or clearing up? also if you're on social media dm wouldn't mind having you on there if you use them facebook/instagram

5 alpha

Oct 3, 2017
Makes complete sense. Everything you say is clear as air on a sunny day!

Just posted this on zinc finger discussion thread... to reiterate what I say there. I had a really tough week. Constipation post alcohol consumption left me extremely neurotoxic- paralyzed really for a day earlier this week. But making my system extremely strong with I believe is connecting zinc finger has pulled me out of that crash.

I truly believe I'm fixing my zinc finger with mega doses of b2 (250mg) and 66mg of zinc a day with my methylation protocol for balancing I've laid out in my log. Also been eating a lot of meat- specifically red meat likely helping fill my amino requirements for this.

I was doing b1/2 loading with 500mg b1/ 250 of b2. Now have been dropping that now the normal 150mg b1 dose w/ my methylation and continuing the 250mg b2 every 2nd to 3rd day. My reaction to b2 was so good today that I might start doing it daily that large 250mg dose.

Basically what happens is my metabolism speeds up and I transit foods far more efficiently- making strong bowel movements after each meal for most part. Also, feeling far more relaxed less anxious. Libido has picked up quite a bit along with harder erections.

I basically crashed this past Saturday after drinking alcohol that previous Friday night- combined with neurotoxicity from SIBO herbal antibiotics it was a bad week until now. That Friday night though, I could feel a type of detoxification between my gut and brain that has been stronger than any single thing I've ever done naturally. It was a powerful, but calming feeling seems like body is pulling toxins from brain strongly. Again its taken me almost all week to come back from that crash- but its happening again this strong, but relaxed detox feeling combined with better bowel movements.

I have a lot to work in regulating my system. The SIBO die off is something I have to watch and manage, but as long as I stay regular with bowel movements (no more alcohol as this can hurt that), I think the SIBO die off neurotoxicity will continue to subside with the strength of my detox system (zinc finger in place).

Again its zinc doses and megadose b2 which are hitting me the hardest. While I'm currently taking 500mg lipo C, 35-50mg b3, 150mg b1, 50mg b6, 450mcg biotin 2-3 times a day beginning in morning through mid afternoon every. Zinc 22mg, moly 25-50mg, mang 2mg 3 times a day beginning in early afternoon every 3 to 4 hours. Mag malate 150mg, vitamin e 200 mg, chromium poly 150mg late afternoon. Mag Citrate before bed. All while concurrently treating SIBO as shown in my log.

No more alcohol or doing anything stupid to cause crashes. Because it seems I truly have found something that is treating both CFS and PFS potently. Will update here as well as my log- this thread just deserves so much more attention there is no doubt in my mind.
So for the PFS part of your issues the nutritional balancing and liver flushes is what you have seen the most benefits from?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
So for the PFS part of your issues the nutritional balancing and liver flushes is what you have seen the most benefits from?
Yes I’d say nutritional balancing w/ strengthening gut by working on SIBO w/ herbs, gut drink. Optimizing protein digestion, fat metabolism gigantic.

Proteins seem to really help pfs the most which agrees with zinc finger theory and zinc hits me really well as part of this program.

Liver flushes great, magnesium chloride baths great too. Magnesium, malic acid both aids in helping sexuality it seems.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Interesting protocol for restoring glutathione and functional vitamin B2. ( CFS)

Will likely be posting quite a bit in thread above as I am lucky @A98648 came to me a couple weeks ago showing me this stuff. I've been able to diagnose myself with a paradoxical b12 deficiency --> https://b12oils.com/paradoxical.htm . I've had elevated b12 in all of my labs dating back to 2012- besides late 2017 when I was mostly out of CFS. So huge find here and will be implementing this RBM protocol beginning next week.

As for the past 3 weeks, I've made some bad decisions that set me back. On two occasions, two weeks apart, I got drunk. Both set me back at least a full week. You have to realize you're building a freakin system up and you can't mess with it. Sure a couple beers is ok, but I went to parties and got too confident in my body. Then had to rely on coffee to get through work days setting me back even more. I finally seem to be coming back out of CFS again as gut seems to finally be coming back on track. When gut gets fully on track, fatigue diminishes as what happened 3 weeks ago.

I've barely drank the last 3 years. I've learned my lesson. I will be very strict looking ahead. I'm certainly onto something much bigger than myself. I truly believe I am curing myself from a major CFS once again. Cannot mess this up.

In the meantime, my balancing schedule, SIBO treatment, and diet/lifestyle with it, I've really gotten a good grasp of. My average weekday looks like this.

Wake up 730am

8am breakfast- oatmeal with a scoop of collagen protein and I take my methylation Vits (b1, b2, b3, b6, biotin, vitamin c). I also take carnitine tartrate and vitamin b5 just in the morning.

After breakfast I will do 10 mins on oscillation device while breathing oxygen. After this, I take my Biotics Cidal and Dysbiocide w/ grapefruit seed extract to battle SIBO. Will likely have some colloidal silver with it.

Within an hour after this, I'll have the @Ocguy gut drink w/ no probiotics currently. Bulletproof Gut Protocol - Questions, Comments, Experiences

At lunch around noon-1 I will have my 2nd dose of methylation vits. I add my minerals to this being zinc , molybdenum, and manganese.

I usually have a late afternoon snack/early dinner around 4-430 and take my 3rd dose of methylation/ 2nd dose of minerals and add magnesium malate, chromium polynicotinate, vitamin e to this. Some malic acid I'll drink a little after this meal.

Dinner around 730. Must note I've been taking ox bile or GB3 before/with meals and okra pepsin after meals. All meals this is the case.

Hour after dinner I take my SIBO herbs Biotics Cidal/ Dysbiocide and some colloidal silver.

Before bed I take my my last mineral dose. Zinc/ moly/ manga/ selenium/ magnesium citrate.

Will be adding the RBM protocol to this and substituting the correct forms of moly, selenium, and adding iodine. Tinkering a bit with calcium glucarate before bed as well.

While I sleep on say 3 nights a week I use rife machine detox modes. Its truly incredible this technology no other way to put it. It detoxes me better than a sauna.

Staying away from coffee and probiotic enemas currently until I feel gut is healed.

Planning on a megadose b2 125-250mg once every 3 to 4 days. On these days, increase b5 from 250mg to at least 500mg. Will tinker with this.

I've been drinking homemade walnut/flax milk as it helps fill my Krebs cycle recommended by Dana Summers.

This is fixing my SIBO/ CFS. I plan to have good news in the next few weeks as I remain disciplined and add in RBM. I'm so freakin confident in what I'm doing, but I need to stay disciplined and have patience. Future looks bright and cannot wait for every single day ahead on this journey.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
With the help of @Helen putting this together for me , its looking like my long standing paradoxical b12 deficiency (more info in above post) is actually due to SIBO's toxins specifically aldehydes which require a lot of b2. Basically I go b2 deficient due to need for detoxing these which leads to b12 deficiency.

With that, selenium basically comes inactive in b2 deficiency. With inactive selenium, mercury now is active and able to harm me. Sufficient, active selenium basically renders mercury a much more capable form for the system to deal with. With selenium inactive and mercury potent, I basically get a paralyzed gut and a paralyzed brain with it.

Everything is starting to make sense to me. Its just about holding the system together and ridding myself of the SIBO which is no easy task. Then building system up completely when that is gone. May need some liver flushing and fasting eventually to fix this all. Flush scheduled for next week if gut remains good.

There is a lot to this and its taking a lot of work. Electrolyte balance and zinc/copper balance seems to be key in regulating my system as well. I went deficient in both magnesium and potassium at times this past week. Magnesium baths helped a lot then 2 days later I realized I needed potassium to get my gut going. Luckily I have a good potassium supplement I had on hand.

Tongue whiteness is lessening, more red which is good sign for SIBO. I'm really able to control things lately. I can tell if I push my body too fast with B's, potassium and I know how to slow down with calcium (nutmilks), magnesium ( chloride baths or malate in day, citrate b4 bed), zinc. I just ordered a far infrared sauna blanket I'm excited to get to use. Also the b12 oil from that site (on post above) should be coming in mail within next week.

I couldn't be more confident in what I'm doing in completing this CFS journey. Must say, I also had the best erection/ sex drive during sex the other night all of pfs. Its a nice feeling.... especially on the 3 year anniversary (today) of crashing. Sex stuff comes and goes with what I'm doing regarding killing stuff, speeding up, slowing down, physical activity etc. But its a nice feeling to really have that drive and functionality at times.