Hacking PFS & CFS: Bruschi's Log

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Attached is my new hair test I just got back. I've been doing a lot of mag chloride baths. Like 3 weekly. In addition to liver flushes every 2 weeks. So yes as you can see- I am a man I am a man I am the MAGNESIUM man!!!!

All jokes aside. I did a magnesium bath this morning and feel f***ing horrible currently. And has been the case at times the past couple weeks after I do them. So obviously... I will be spending a lot of time in the sauna and sweating this stuff out. Because I clearly have enough of it.

Lithium deficiency is interesting. Looks like its something I'll start supplementing.

Attachments

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Been a good couple of weeks.

Added B5 at 500mg per day last week. And started loading mega doses B2/B1 at end of last week with my program. Its been pretty gigantic. I can now do coffee enemas once or twice a week which are useful (which were depleting me of b2 for awhile there and I had to stop).

This program I'm on has me well on my way to get better. If you look at my Nutreval I got back a few weeks ago- its all about filling in that Krebs Cycle. B2 is gigantic for that. I need to get my body to keep removing mercury. I believe mercury is keeping Lactic Acid so low, not exactly sure. But lactic acid being low along with the alpha linolenic acid definitely are holding me back. Kombucha (lots of lactic acid) really seems to be helping me. . Exercise is good for this and I'm hoping I really can start doing so ASAP. Concentraiting on getting flax seed oil for the alpha linolenic and might do a liver flush with flaxseed oil lol.

I've been golfing and getting better and better as my fine motor skills have really increased drastically on this program. It was really nice this past weekend really being able to control a club head and feeling athletic at times. Not near where I want to be, but these signs are nice. I got through weekend playing both days and drank some alcohol Saturday night. Was doing well, but crashed Sunday night through Monday, took a coffee enema this morning to really pull me out of the crash.

It seems like its all mercury getting displaced which slows me down. Working with practitioner Dana Summers- she wants to build the system up before we get to working on mercury specifically. She's hoping we don't even have to work on it- and we can just continue to use selenium to push it out.

Liver flush schedule for later this week. I need one. Its been 3 weeks. I just come back so clear headed after them.

Must say I'm getting kind of fat. I could use some fasting. But had really hard time coming off minerals a couple weeks ago. I'm hoping filling this b2 deficiency over this month through thanksgiving allows me to stop this program for a few weeks where I can do a 5 day water fast.

We will see. Things are moving ahead. I definitely hit a little wall in this program until adding b5 and b2/1 loading. But will be nice to see where this brings me.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I've decided to finally conclude an 11 week run of nutritional balancing. Filling b2 deficiency was required I believe for me to make this move- I loaded it at about 300mg daily w/ 600mg b1 for a week. Gut has been giving me some issues and fatigue has hit due to this- so its about that time .11 weeks is a long time on these programs anyways.

I've decided to do a colon cleanse these several days post cycle.. 3 days of that GNC Colon Cleanse I've mentioned followed by a 1 day fruit fast. I've decided to do so because it just seems I lose my gut during the transition of ending NB. Gut hasn't been the best the last several weeks and I plan to work on this very hard the next several weeks before resuming NB in December.

I'm planning for a liver flush next week and a 5 day water fast the following week. We will see how it goes.

I've really hung onto @Helen 's words giving up weed this past week and its paid dividends. Saturday with gf out for dinner I admitted I felt probably most normal I've felt in last 15 months. Its far from completely normal, but man erection last night great during sex and decent libido, good sensitivity has been extremely rewarding. Both b2 loading and stopping weed I think have been difference makers for this.

The way zinc, minerals hit me has been so different since b2. My detox system feels so strong. Its beautiful really- I can feel that connection between body and brain where the body is legit pulling stuff from my brain in such a more controlled, relaxing way.

Rife machine detox mode at night I've used 3 times this past week along with shilajit (morning), zeolite (night). Rife detox each time I've used it, I've woken up with considerably stronger nocturnals so I'm definitely seeing a correlation here. I was told by a Lyme recovery on spooky2 forum that Rife Detox at night while sleeping was one of his biggest assets in getting better. I used quite a bit in late 2017 early 2018. Will continue to do so.

Started breathing oxygen while doing Osciallation again for 10 mins. Seems oxygen very important for Krebs Cycle where I have deficiencies- felt a great surge on Saturday after doing so. Will continue to do it a few times a week.

All in all, I've been blessed by this forum. NB has pulled me out of a 14 month hole these past 11 weeks. "Body Chemistry trumps all" is phrase I'll live with. I see a system here in place that will keep pulling me further ahead. I see Nutreval as the perfect testing w/ hair test for someone who had as severe issues as I had. I will likely do another Nutreval in late Winter.

Excited to see this post NB bounce back this week and beginning more exercise . Really haven't exercised much beyond golf the last 2 months.

One question to end this @Helen - I'd like to sup a high dose of B2 once weekly during my off cycle. Which co-factors should I take with b2 on these days?

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Ugh. Well. Ugh. I'm not even mad because I learned something big I believe, but....

I can't stop the nutrition. Just can't, I was really bad last night and this morning. Couldn't sleep, extremely light just felt horrible. Anxiety. Erections died. I mean, everything went south... but something really made me think deep and made me realize something that is probably huge key here. That something is that my breath was horrrrible.

I'm suspecting SIBO. And quite a bit of it. I can see it borderline in the the Nutreval testing for most markers and then Benzoic acid is elevated which can signify it. That was 6 weeks ago when I was doing well with my gut. My gut has gone downhill the last 3 or so weeks. My diet has been admittedly sub-par (for someone healing from chronic disease), I have been over doing it with probiotics orally in the gut drink, w/ raw goat milk, drinking a ton of kombucha.

I think I've just inflated my small intestine with SIBO again. I took the SIBO herbal formulas last night and this morning that I have on hand... both times really herxed. Luckily, with nutrition in system this morning, that herx was barely noticeable compared to when taking it last night w/ nutrition.

I'm going to attack this hard. With diet- which I will move towards paleo. With nutrition still and increase zinc, add zinc carnosine too. W/ herbal formulas as I have a couple I mentioned probably in June, July on hand. With old friend colloidal silver- just started brewing my first batch this morning. W/ gut drink MINUS probiotics. I will be removing all bacterial type foods out of my diet like the raw goat milk (i'll miss you!), like kombucha, like all probiotics.

I haven't been the strictest guy in the world with diet other than fasting since August 2017 really when I went strict keto for a month before my 1st juice fast. And I think its time to go be that person again. Eat like your life depends on it. Listen to Chi- when he went absolutely all out in diet fixing himself at the end there. And honestly, nutritional balancing has left me far less hungry recently and loving meat and veggies for most part. So this shouldn't be so hard. Gotta be wise with holidays coming up though.

(And for the record, I'm not going to allow the "wait a week and hopefully your body responds" thing get in my head. I stopped nutrition after 3 weeks of balancing in mid 2018 ad was completely fine even better than before. Maybe extra chelation symptoms for a day. But I was really well. Last night and this morning were terrible. And the gut issues recently/ bad breath/ Nutreval give me more confirmation of this. Along w/ fact I've been stuffing myself w/ bacteria.)

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Please do not use colloidal silver, unless you want the tubes in your testes shredded. Almost all silver is nano silver and is a weapon against the population.

Just stick to diet. I'll let you know something though, I used to have horrible breath. I had terrible gut health and bad breath all the time. The moment I went carnivore, and especially raw carnivore and removed all grains and starch, my bad breath disappeared. I suggest you experiment with something similar. I can still enjoy raw honey and it doesn't give me bad breath, but you want to remove the fiber, grains and starches because these are clearly not being digested properly.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Please do not use colloidal silver, unless you want the tubes in your testes shredded. Almost all silver is nano silver and is a weapon against the population.

Just stick to diet. I'll let you know something though, I used to have horrible breath. I had terrible gut health and bad breath all the time. The moment I went carnivore, and especially raw carnivore and removed all grains and starch, my bad breath disappeared. I suggest you experiment with something similar. I can still enjoy raw honey and it doesn't give me bad breath, but you want to remove the fiber, grains and starches because these are clearly not being digested properly.
I’m considering some carnivore. Maybe get all starches out. The bad breath only came when stopping nutrition. It came when I crashed with severe pfs too in Dec 2016.

I actually make my own colloidal silver. Kit from spooky2 that I make with rife machine. It aided me quite well in my best of times.

Also have plenty of MMS on hand and might run it daily for a couple weeks. Man it tastes bad... like bleach! But its good stuff.

Carnivore, keto, strong paleo at very least... I gotta do something big as I work on this SIBO. My diet hasn’t been horrible but it hasn’t been great no doubt about it.

Nighteyes

Oct 5, 2017
Thought I would share a couple experiences on SIBO that I have made..first of all, straight to the point: the most effective thing I have found is forcing bile flow. Be it with olive oil , turmeric, coffee whatever it always seems to be the missing factor for me. I can hear/feel it move just around liver area and after that no burping or bloat.. i am pretty sure that SIBO builds up due to impaired flow.. even on meat diet with small amounts of White rice if my diet is low in fats to stimulate bile, overgrowth always comes back. I Really Think that gallbladder/ liver stagnation are the main things here.. when bile is flowing no amount of starch causes any trouble, so removing starch is not really working at the root of things. What ya Think, bruschi?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Thought I would share a couple experiences on SIBO that I have made..first of all, straight to the point: the most effective thing I have found is forcing bile flow. Be it with olive oil , turmeric, coffee whatever it always seems to be the missing factor for me. I can hear/feel it move just around liver area and after that no burping or bloat.. i am pretty sure that SIBO builds up due to impaired flow.. even on meat diet with small amounts of White rice if my diet is low in fats to stimulate bile, overgrowth always comes back. I Really Think that gallbladder/ liver stagnation are the main things here.. when bile is flowing no amount of starch causes any trouble, so removing starch is not really working at the root of things. What ya Think, bruschi?
I’m right with you 100%. I haven’t liver flushed for a month now and it’s been downhill since. Stools have gotten pale. When I’m liver flushing, this issue goes away. So I plan on bringing the liver flush back pretty much immediately next week.

It’s definitely somewhat self induced this SIBO I’m experiencing. I’ve been doing a ton of kombucha, fermented probiotics in gut drink, tons of raw goat milk and have been doing 48 hour raw goat milks fasts every other week or so. I’ve really caused a lot of this myself no doubt in my mind.

But I’m so with you regarding bile and regulating that. Liver flushes are so so good. They are a gift. It’s funny- first thing I read when I got sick was Andreas Moritz book. I believe deep down that combined with nutritional balancing, this will be what fixes me in the end.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
I agree on the bile flow. Bile flow kills SIBO. That's what I feel. Another thing is many of us are stuck in alkalosis, a vicious cycle where we don' have enough stomach acid to break nutrients down, they putrefy in the gut, and no bile flow causes SIBO.

Liver flushes seem key, once every 2-4 weeks until no stones. Additionally juicing and drinking the freshest juices of things like celery, tomatoes, etc all provide minerals and hydration in an easy to absorb fashion to start breaking the cycle. I think the reason raw meat has been to helpful in my recovery (not 100%) is that its far easier to digest than cooked and denatured proteins.

Liver flushes
Raw carnivore
Juiced vegetables (minerals, potassium & sodium & chloride)

I've stopped MMS because I realized it causes a lot of oxidation which I don't think my body is ready for. We need to get digestion working and get out of alkalosis, else we'll never have the materials to prevent oxidative stress.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I've improved in all facets mentally on TEI since forcing bile flow as well as supplementing Ox bile and TUDCA off and on. Ox bile is dirt cheap, and it I think a three month run of it with every meal is a great idea for everyone who may or may not be struggling with SIBO or other intestinal issues.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I've improved in all facets mentally on TEI since forcing bile flow as well as supplementing Ox bile and TUDCA off and on. Ox bile is dirt cheap, and it I think a three month run of it with every meal is a great idea for everyone who may or may not be struggling with SIBO or other intestinal issues.
Good call. I just ordered some ox bile for first time and some more gb3. Going to work on the bile aspect extremely hard first and foremost. Seems like drinking black seed oil today is working the best out of anything I'm doing.

But I popped cyproheptadine last night before bed.. just had to in order to sleep as brain stuff was that bad racing horribly. Minerals could not stop it. Stuff is really great to just have on hand.

Its almost like my original PFS crash but to much lesser degree. I had a bacteria load in small intestine raging really, but nutritional balancing was keeping it from showing its true self. Sure stools were worsening with fatigue, but I was fine really and seeing progress in libido department, zinc hitting me good... until I stopped the nutrition. Stopping it let bacteria load just explode on me really. And going back on nutrition helped, but just not nearly enough.

I'm on two stilts right now. Colon cleanse drink for gut, cyproheptadine for brain/stress response. Might just use both for next several days to get myself back on my feet. While on the stilts, I figure I can attack the SIBO manually a bit with the herbs along with colloidal silver, mms and I started all today. Also did a coffee enema upon waking.

Using my minerals as normal too.

I read Chi's recovery story last night to get me in a good frame of mind. He was all about SIBO (pathogens) being the cause of his issues. It was motivational. But I really just need to look at my old self first and foremost.

I've done the whole pathogen thing with success in late 2017 and now I've done the nutritional balancing thing here in late 2019. Its time to put the 2+2 together. This was my plan all along.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Good call. I just ordered some ox bile for first time and some more gb3. Going to work on the bile aspect extremely hard first and foremost. Seems like drinking black seed oil today is working the best out of anything I'm doing.

But I popped cyproheptadine last night before bed.. just had to in order to sleep as brain stuff was that bad racing horribly. Minerals could not stop it. Stuff is really great to just have on hand.

Its almost like my original PFS crash but to much lesser degree. I had a bacteria load in small intestine raging really, but nutritional balancing was keeping it from showing its true self. Sure stools were worsening with fatigue, but I was fine really and seeing progress in libido department, zinc hitting me good... until I stopped the nutrition. Stopping it let bacteria load just explode on me really. And going back on nutrition helped, but just not nearly enough.

I'm on two stilts right now. Colon cleanse drink for gut, cyproheptadine for brain/stress response. Might just use both for next several days to get myself back on my feet. While on the stilts, I figure I can attack the SIBO manually a bit with the herbs along with colloidal silver, mms and I started all today. Also did a coffee enema upon waking.

Using my minerals as normal too.

I read Chi's recovery story last night to get me in a good frame of mind. He was all about SIBO (pathogens) being the cause of his issues. It was motivational. But I really just need to look at my old self first and foremost.

I've done the whole pathogen thing with success in late 2017 and now I've done the nutritional balancing thing here in late 2019. Its time to put the 2+2 together. This was my plan all along.
Can you link Chi's post?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Can you link Chi's post?
Chi's Member Story & Progress

He wasn't right about everything. He didn't realize exactly what he was doing, but I'm sure he was putting away pathogen loads like crazy with what he did as that was his major focus. You can feel pathogens dying. I do everyday. You get herxes and stuff too right @MCurtone ?

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Chi's Member Story & Progress

He wasn't right about everything. He didn't realize exactly what he was doing, but I'm sure he was putting away pathogen loads like crazy with what he did as that was his major focus. You can feel pathogens dying. I do everyday. You get herxes and stuff too right @MCurtone ?
Honestly bro I don't get herx. I only herx'd once when I did 40 drops of MMS over 8 hours. Even that, wasn't a herx, more so just too much MMS in my system.

The less I do to mess with pathogens, the better I feel honestly. I used to do a lot of what you do, and be sporadic with treatments. One week its all enemas, then its probiotics, then its MMS, no wait, back to enemas etc. All these things cause so much chaos. I feel best when I just eat raw carnivore and don't mess with anything else. I let my body do its work. I do believe in the liver flushes though.

I think its dangerous to be doing so much at once and can delay healing.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Honestly bro I don't get herx. I only herx'd once when I did 40 drops of MMS over 8 hours. Even that, wasn't a herx, more so just too much MMS in my system.

The less I do to mess with pathogens, the better I feel honestly. I used to do a lot of what you do, and be sporadic with treatments. One week its all enemas, then its probiotics, then its MMS, no wait, back to enemas etc. All these things cause so much chaos. I feel best when I just eat raw carnivore and don't mess with anything else. I let my body do its work. I do believe in the liver flushes though.

I think its dangerous to be doing so much at once and can delay healing.
I agree with you and I've been talking about this with @Ocguy . Just make the body strong enough to handle the bug. That's where nutritional balancing comes into affect for most part in our cases.

But I basically created my own sibo over last 3-4 weeks with goat milk, kombucha, fermented probioitics. Feel like I have the means to attack this briefly before relying on body chemistry, flushing. Most importantly... no more probiotics, goat milk, kombucha. And tidying diet up incredibly.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
There is any way to start the bile flow on its own? And dont keep taking food that stimulate this all the time?
I believe B1 is big for it. I'm doing some b1/b2 loading and when the ratio of b1 to b2 is higher I seem to do better with gut. Nutritional balancing program in the long run should fix it. But man try some liver flushes. Have you tried them? Even try the double flush so you do at night and morning.

I've been doing magnesium citrate, magnesium citrate, olive oil/grapefruit juice at 7pm, 9pm, 11pm. And in morning 7a magnesium cit, 830a olive oil, 11a magnesium cit. Fruits, veggies throughout that 2nd day and eating normal meal that night.

I am trying MCT oil in the morning in place of olive oil this time. We shall see how it goes!

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
I used to believe so hard in liver flush but i dont know man. I have seen bigger stones than my stools. Also, i vomit everytime, its the worst feeling i had in my entire life, and after all the malic acid and magnesium my stomach got wreck. If im sure that flushes saves me i will do it, but right now im very sceptic

Oct 4, 2017
Europe
Good for you man, I think low oxalate diet is worth a try for you.

I can tell you I tried it twice for a couple of days, I noticed that my chest and stomach bloating were gone, bowel movements were easier. I believe high oxalates can cause dysbiosis on its own.
I also noticed that oxalate crystals were coming out of my urine, skin, and eyes because the body starts dumping the oxalate storage when go on this diet. That's why they recommend going slow.

Some people have type 1 or type 2 hyperoxaluria, you can tell from the OAT.
But I doubt that applies to me. I think in my case and possibly yours, the antibiotics have wiped out oxalobacter formigenes. That's the bacteria that eats only oxalates. So without them, we absorb more oxalates. And you can't buy this bacteria in pills. It's not available.

So low oxalate diet is something that I need to be on long term. My problem is I can't cook and my diet is mainly take outs and lots of potatos (high oxalates) LOL. But I'll have to figure something out.

Also, we talked about this before. If you listen to William Shaw, the guy who created the OAT, he tells you that high candida markers on the test means that candida is producing these oxalates. But if you listen to oxalates experts like Susan Owens or Eliot Overton, they disagree with him on that point. They believe that high oxalates is what triggers the candida and causes it to become aggressive. I tend to agree with them.

Let me know what foods you plan to eat on this diet. I need to get back on it, but I'll probably go slow because I make kidney stones and oxalate dumping makes it worse.

Good luck man
Thanks!
Time has passed but I cannot believe there is no dedicated post about oxalates and warn everybody because it sure affects all those with gut issues!
Nobody will notice the effect of oxalate until too late and it takes months to years to dump them slowly enough.
We can get addicted to oxalate food so that we stay in balance and not dump. Lowering starts the dumping and sure I went through it with carnivore so I had to keep some oxalate foods and after 20 months it is not finished.