Hacking PFS & CFS: Bruschi's Log

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
you recently found out that lyme is parasite induced? are you serious. Lyme disease is a parasite which produces ARGINASE)) we wrote about this on this forum 10000 times.

it turns off immune system by degrading your arginine and is killed by inhibiting arginase
@diffi

I’m pretty much past Lyme. I may have a small pathogen load that causes some issues, but I’m thinking most of my issues now are due to poor body chemistry I put myself in from the work I did on Lyme. Along with a toxic load derived from mercury and some fungus, pathogen die off.

For instance, excessive coffee enemas put me in vitamins b1-3 deficiencies. I fasted a lot this year and it’s obviously caused deficiencies as well.

I’m doing pretty well currently on a ARL-ish balancing program while working on building up the microbiome w/ gut drink, fermented probiotic enemas, mag chloride baths. And yea- it seems like fermentation was bad when Lyme was bad and i had sibo from it. But now I’m doing well with kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut. RAW goat milk is good stuff. Only goat dairy, but doing a good amount of it and making kefir with it this week.

I was at my best in terms of cfs between November’17 and April ‘18 when I was like 95% cured of it. I’d consider myself similar to September ‘17 currently which isn’t too far away. I’m about 50% there. But you never know, I could stop this program in two weeks and feel a ton better.

I’m just happy @Helen has drilled into my head “body chemistry body chemistry” because it’s been huge for me after a long fast I did summer. Gut stuff helped, but biggest improvements were from Bs, magnesium, zinc, and now liposomal c.

Liver flushes begin on Thursday. 4-5 day fast scheduled for early-mid October.

Last edited:

diffi

Oct 2, 2018
Europe
you recently found out that lyme is parasite induced? are you serious. Lyme disease is a parasite which produces ARGINASE)) we wrote about this on this forum 10000 times.

it turns off immune system by degrading your arginine and is killed by inhibiting arginase
You can kill parasites directly. There are different protocols.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I think I'm finishing up 3.5 weeks of balancing. Short cycle but it started only 4 or so weeks after a 26 day water fast. So vitamin and mineral sensitivities were very high during this time period due to the fast.

My biggest thing is getting my body to exercise now which helps me big time in the long run. And balancing has left me in a state where I'm a bit toxic and fatigued at this point. So I will fast for at least a day, but shooting for 4-5 days here on water to get my brain clear.

That's really what happens when I fast (successfully.) The body is in a strong place where it can take on and put away toxicity- neurotoxicity to be more specific which is most important for my body's ultimate functioning. But the body has to be strong. I've been fasting this past year on a pretty weak body.... now I've filled several deficiencies quite well it appears. We shall see what this short upcoming fast brings.

And as I take a month off balancing I'll feed just a little bit of vits and minerals like 2 times a week 3 max, I hope to be exercising and getting the body moving. Its ready, I golfed the other day 9 holes FINALLY. Music is sounding nice, I'm getting deep sleep. I'm pretty horny to be honest and doing what I can to ejaculate only once a day. I had a pretty bad excessive sex/fapping issue this past week leading to some POIS issues. Need to smarten up there.

This fast has been needed. I tried a raw goat milk fast a couple weeks ago for 3 days and it just was not fasting. I'm sure it can be incredible for someone in the correct body chemistry. And I'm sure it was incredible for my gut as it has more and more progress over the last several weeks, really my best gut in a long time making 2 good bowel movements daily for most part. But I needed a short water fast and here we go 4-5 days coming up and then proceed. Liver flushes coming up afterward.

Can't wait to watch my body continue to come back. Its certainly coming once again. This is month 8 in my CFS battle 2.0. And PFS is really doing well during it as long as I'm feeling well enough. Just need to get to the bottom of putting my CFS away which I see as chronic neurotoxicity. Make the terrain (nutritional balance but also including microbiome w/gut drink stuff, probiotic enemas, raw milk/kefir) strong which gets detox system working so damn well, then let the terrain take care of things when body gets toxic with a little fast like this.

@Blugrass thanks for waking me up and getting me to write a bit more. Although, I wrote yesterday, I've been pretty silent on here. But its been very exciting the last few weeks. Need to continue this.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Only fasted 2.5 days on water there. On second day, I woke up feeling like amazing, type of feeling at the end of a long water fast where life feels so nice and calm. Its hard to explain, but so great though.

I did a coffee enema that morning and I just don't think a coffee enema is useful after day 1 of a short fast. Maybe day one you can do one, but it just depleted me. So short fasts like that, I no long plan to do coffee enemas except for possibly on day 1.

The balancing prior to the fast makes the fast so much stronger I can feel it really like a ton. I can literally feel my body pulling toxins, metals, mercury from my brain. The system is so freakin strong.

Today I'm fasting on about a half gallon of raw goat milk. Did a coffee enema and balancing supps today. The B vitamins are so amazing at detoxing me. Then later in morning I did an Epsom salt/ hydrogen peroxide bath. 3-4 cups of epsoms with 32 oz of hydrogen peroxide. The h202 mimics ozone in the bath. It is extremely strong and something I only plan on doing once a week. This is something I did for a month or so in September 2017, I'm starting to believe it was a big part of the healing. It was very potent what hit me today with that bath.

I plan on doing my first liver flush since early May later this week. I plan to continue running balancing supps for the next week or 2 or 3. And it will end up really being a 6-8 week cycle. Will start some colloidal silver soon too.

Ozone/ hydrogen peroxide bath once a week as part of balancing is extremely interesting to me. This legit cured my friend from Lyme. I had really bad experiences this past year with both ozone and hydrogen peroxide while not balancing. The detox from B vitamins allows me to handle the treatment though- and I couldn't be more pumped because I know how strong it its.

ballheadbuddha

Jan 17, 2018
Brazil
Only fasted 2.5 days on water there. On second day, I woke up feeling like amazing, type of feeling at the end of a long water fast where life feels so nice and calm. Its hard to explain, but so great though.

I did a coffee enema that morning and I just don't think a coffee enema is useful after day 1 of a short fast. Maybe day one you can do one, but it just depleted me. So short fasts like that, I no long plan to do coffee enemas except for possibly on day 1.

The balancing prior to the fast makes the fast so much stronger I can feel it really like a ton. I can literally feel my body pulling toxins, metals, mercury from my brain. The system is so freakin strong.

Today I'm fasting on about a half gallon of raw goat milk. Did a coffee enema and balancing supps today. The B vitamins are so amazing at detoxing me. Then later in morning I did an Epsom salt/ hydrogen peroxide bath. 3-4 cups of epsoms with 32 oz of hydrogen peroxide. The h202 mimics ozone in the bath. It is extremely strong and something I only plan on doing once a week. This is something I did for a month or so in September 2017, I'm starting to believe it was a big part of the healing. It was very potent what hit me today with that bath.

I plan on doing my first liver flush since early May later this week. I plan to continue running balancing supps for the next week or 2 or 3. And it will end up really being a 6-8 week cycle. Will start some colloidal silver soon too.

Ozone/ hydrogen peroxide bath once a week as part of balancing is extremely interesting to me. This legit cured my friend from Lyme. I had really bad experiences this past year with both ozone and hydrogen peroxide while not balancing. The detox from B vitamins allows me to handle the treatment though- and I couldn't be more pumped because I know how strong it its.
Are these short fasts recommended even on a stressful daily routine @bruschi11 ?
keep on sharing with us man, you are inspiring!

diffi

Oct 2, 2018
Europe

Cool. What kind of B vits do you take? Which b vits and amount? Thx!

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Are these short fasts recommended even on a stressful daily routine @bruschi11 ?
keep on sharing with us man, you are inspiring!
Your body has to be ready for them. If you can handle them then sure. But depends on how stressful your routine is. If your behind a desk all day like me then why not.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Cool. What kind of B vits do you take? Which b vits and amount? Thx!
I'm dosing the B's 2-3 times per day.

Per dose
P5P (active b6)- 50mg
Biotin- 300mcg
b1- 150mg
b2 (R5P)- 10mg
b3- 25mg
I take 1000mg of liposomal C with it as well.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Its been a very interesting several days. On Monday I did a hydrogen peroxide, magnesium sulfate bath. A full 32oz of hydrogen peroxide put in my bathtub. Basically emulates ozone.

I've had difficult time with ozone/hydrogen peroxide treatments in the past- specifically a year or so ago and this past winter. Now I know why.

Well, on Monday after I did this, I reacted very well. I was very warm that night in a good way. Me and gf went out for tacos (lamb tacos yummy!) and I wanted to sit outside because of how warm my body felt. Its been cold lately on NB supps and it was just nice to feel so strong in that matter. I felt good that night and the following day. But I felt something was off Tuesday night. On Wednesday morning I crashed badly with bad bad debilitating fatigue, severe neurological issues, memory loss, missed work, couldn't move- you get it.

Well, the classic Lyme disease type practitioner will tell you that "its a healing reaction- herx from the Lyme dying from Ozone." Well, I found a great website about ozone. And this website sparked my mind with the fact that this was not a "healing reaction- herx". This was mercury being stuck in the blood after the ozone treatment.

Ozone does pull mercury into the system from brain, tendons, ligaments, bones- but does not pull it out. When the affects of ozone speeding up the system vanquish, the mercury still remains. And that's why I crashed so badly.

I have a vitamin b12 patch with very high doses of my B's that I take orally. That has been huge in getting me to recover from this "ozone/mercury" fiasco. I've done magnesium chloride baths to help. Ionic foot baths and added carnitine tartrate to my B's this morning. And both near infrared red lamp, dry sauna have been ever so helpful.

That all being said. @Helen is spot on about my #1 enemy- mercury. I feel it, its heavy and holds me down. But when the terrain is in strong place, the body does fine with it in the system. Sure I want to get rid of this stuff and plan on chelation. But my #1 strategy for the time being in combatting this is Terrain work as it has gotten stronger and stronger the past 6 weeks with NB and I just don't want to mess with something going so well.

When ready, I'm considering Cutler chelation protocols, possibly OSR, and Pectaclear as Helen noted on another thread regarding mercury chelation.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Updates are getting fun again :).

Both detoxification and digestive systems are doing extremely well. I can digest most foods without reactions and my body's ability to detoxify from nutritional balancing has been very strong. Its hard to explain if you aren't a Lyme/ CFS guy, but my body is just keeping my brain from getting neurotoxic unless I do some stupid things.

For instance, I'm realizing weed/ THC is really getting me neurotoxic. I don't know exactly what happens- whether the THC is killing a pathogen and causing neurotoxicity orrr its just closing down a detox pathway. Something bad happens and I've decided to stop using this for the forseeable future. Also coffee enemas giving me similar reaction.

A liver flush 10 days ago was really incredible. I've been planning on the "weekly GBOLD liver flushing" for a year now. Thing is, you can't do them if you have constipation. Well my constipation is pretty much gone now (unless I cheat badly with food) so I plan on giving this weekly liver flush thing a shot. Man they are strong.

Lots of magnesium chloride baths too and on nights of liver flush. I stopped this past week before my testing, but will have access to a bath all week this week so these will be nice to conclude this balancing cycle.

I've been chugging down lot of raw goats milk. Did a 36 hour fast on it last week. Very rewarding to the system it feels like.

Diet remains Okinawa. I'm doing good with a lot of carbs from potatoes, oatmeals, granolas. This will slow down in time but really helps the constipation issues.

Still continuing with gut drink and ARL-type balancing with Dana Summers. We are on week 8 of methylation protocol and I think this will be last week. I just had a hair test done yesterday and nutreval done last week. Results will be interesting.

Have been using some patchmd.com vitamin patches. B12 patch (really just a big b complex) and vitamin C patches are very strong when I really need detox. Have been using instead of coffee enemas when needed.

All in all I am very excited about what I've done the last 7 weeks. I was in a bad way after that water fast. I wouldn't admit it to many people because everyone around me thinks I'm crazy for fasting. But the fast set me up for the success I've been having I truly believe it. I have 3 months until the year 2020. I'd like t say my battle with CFS is mostly over by then. I have realistic expectations... but if I can do what I did the last 7 weeks and I can do what I did in late '17- then certainly anything is possible.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I love your updates. Keep fighting the good fight.

At this point, what are your symptoms and whats improved in detail?
Thanks man. When I got into this I told myself I’d be religious with updates until the end. Glad you enjoy them.

At this point, my cfs resembles quite a bit of what my life looked like pre-pfs between 2014 and late 2016. Chronic fatigue, exercise intolerance (where say golfing with friends or a night workout leads to horrid sleep and feeling bad next day), major light sensitivity, depression, many types of neurological issues like brain pressure and vision issues, low libido (it’s been jumping though), soft erections, lack of morning/nocturnal erections, mouth dryness and electrolyte imbalances from fatigue, stress intolerance.

I blame the extent of some of my symptoms on the fact I’m nutritional balancing. Also the fact I haven’t gotten a few things out of my life that seem to really hurt me like Coffee enemas and weed. Which both seem to really close up my gut and lead to neurotoxicity. Neurotoxicity days are the worst and some symptoms can get unbearable like this past Friday night, my poor girlfriend just held me while I went through a deep depression that I couldn’t do a thing about. What’s crazy is the next morning I woke up feeling quite well.

It’s only been 11 weeks since my 26 day fast and 7 since I started balancing. So I had to learn this new body and I’m really getting the jist of it.

Before my fast, I had been in legitimately a 12-13 month spiral where chronic constipation legitimately controlled my life. It affected my neuro symptoms and fatigue to Nth degree. My sleep was horrible/choppy , waking up 3-5 times a night to pee. I couldn’t relax, music was horrid, I couldn’t digest so many foods, so many food and environmental allergies, and stools were small. I was reliant on making several bowel movements a day to feel well enough... and it just wasn’t happening. My stools were so much smaller then than they are now.

I was out of work for a year post hydrogen- my life really sucked. Antibiotics this past feb/March did something good for the brain, pulled a weight out of it... but the gut got even worse. A 24 day juice/ nutmilk fast in April helped for a few weeks after... but a vacation and a few weddings and fact I didn’t get to root cause of my ailments left me horrid by late May again.

I was really stuck until that 26 day water fast. And even after that I was weak as all hell. Gut drink started to help but it wasn’t enough. A Colon cleanse on day 1 of 10 beginning in mid August pulled a major weight out of my brain... lol my own shit was poisoning my brain. I realized I’d be able to shit (nutritional balancing usually made consti worse in the past), so I said screw it im going to try balancing again while on this colon cleanse.

Nutritional balancing right away just started making me feel so much better. Sleep Immediately it was incredible. I got back to work that next week. Stools started increasing in size and frequency after the colon cleanse. Gut drink must have helped, raw milk too. Fatigue and neuro issues began lessening immediately. Music started sounding nice again.

I was deficient in b vitamins (specifically b2- a giant in methylation) zinc, magnesium, manganese, Vit c. I was a mess due to deficiencies prior to nutritional balancing and it’s been the major difference maker for me.

I think it’s a no Brainer for people who have fasted quite a bit and are still stuck. My recovery thus far this time around has been more about a putting things into the system like nutrition, pre/probiotics for gut flora. It’s been making the terrain strong.

My recovery in 2017 was more about getting things out of the body. Like attacking Lyme, pathogens, fasting for calcium shell (calcium excess/ major slow oxidation).

It’s been a journey this second time around. But I knew it was out there. I’m barely half way there to getting out of cfs. But I’m well on my way it seems. It’s so nice to see a clear-ish path ahead.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I had nutreval testing done a couple weeks ago. About 6.5 weeks into this balancing program, 10.5 weeks after my 26 day fast.

Most importantly here I notice- ZINC AND MAGNESIUM ARE PERFECT. These are two of the most important minerals in getting right as from what I've learned so far. These results are promising in a way similar to my experiences the past several weeks. Organic acids, fatty acids, aminos- everything has improved immensely from one nutreval to the next. The past 3-4 weeks I've been moving forward in a way that can only be deemed incredible.

On Sunday night I got shitfaced at a wedding. Expecting the normal 3-4 day hangover like @Walker described during his pfs as I was getting for the last 8 years, I was fine by last night (Monday.) Today I'm shocked to have plenty of energy. Furthermore, golfing- I just feel like I control the club head in such a better way each week I play. I started playing 5 weeks ago- and each time I'm just so much more there. Digestion and transit has been pretty incredible unless I cheat too much or take too much of a vitamin or mineral. But I've been eating a lot of good stuff lately :)- tacos and burritos, steak!

The signs, testing, signals- everything is pointing in correct direction. I'll use these results to keep on pushing myself the right way. @Helen - body chemistry trumps all. I'll keep saying it over and over again as you once kept preaching to me. You were right man... you were so right. I think I needed the right program like the one I'm on now to get this whole understanding of how the body works

Seperating the Bs for first half of the day and minerals beginning in afternoon has been so big for me. I highly recommend following a similar system to one I'm on if you're having trouble with ARL or TEI and would rather somewhat control things by yourself and see reactions to supps.

Any thoughts on nutreval @Helen would be incredible.

Attachments

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Nutreval is a blood test or what? Sorry this question but im planing to do it. Sounds very promising
Blood and urine. It may be very expensive outside of the united states. I know @Admiral tried in Holland and it was just too much.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I’m stoned right now and really have taken it easier on the stuff lately. What I like about getting high is it just gets emotions out of the way for me. I use my mind- nothing but that and don’t act on edge.

It’s an asset. But it can’t be abused. I’ve definitely abused it the past couple years during this journey. I realized I could get cured from a major cfs, pfs and then some in late ‘17 being a pot head. It happened and it was cool, but in the meantime we’ve learned this science of NB here. The science definitely says to calm it on the stuff. Its happening. But I have my relapses.

Last week I had a really good week there’s no other way to put it. I had flashes of high libido (after meat, quality proteins) and feelings of normalcy. My gut has had setback this past week though and I think it’s has to do with mercury chelation. Seemed like magnesium was setting gut back at end of last week... and I had done magnesium baths all week and a liver flush. So time to stop baths and just do a dose before bed.

I like idea of doing some fasting coming up in whatever way possible. While on NB, body is working so hard in getting stuff out. I’ve done 3 raw goat milk fasts in past few weeks. A 3 day fast and a couple 1 day fasts. It makes sense as at least you’re giving the body something, but it doesn’t have to work much on digestion. And the nutritional density is incredible in this stuff. Will do a day tomorrow.

This is week 9 of balancing program and watching guys balance here and seeing nutreval results.. it’s obvious I could use an adjustment with program. Practitioner is going through some health stuff with family so I don’t have an appt set up yet.

I tried a mg of copper last night in place of my before bed zinc/manga/moly/mag. It was strong man. I woke up fatigued and just depressed but more normal in a way emotionally speaking probably since pfs began 3 years ago. I wasn’t happy at all and I went to car dealership and flipped out when they couldn’t take care of a safety malfunction with my car.

But I had strongest night erection since my bests of pfs in early 2018. And had high libido today more often then not. Cumming 3 times. I just had such feelings of real emotion with libido and it was just a rare crazy day. The fatigue was tough though as gut hasn’t been great.

I have some good plans ahead but need to be strict to myself in laying off weed- only before bed. Sports betting too lol getting spanked lately smh.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I’m stoned right now and really have taken it easier on the stuff lately. What I like about getting high is it just gets emotions out of the way for me. I use my mind- nothing but that and don’t act on edge.

It’s an asset. But it can’t be abused. I’ve definitely abused it the past couple years during this journey. I realized I could get cured from a major cfs, pfs and then some in late ‘17 being a pot head. It happened and it was cool, but in the meantime we’ve learned this science of NB here. The science definitely says to calm it on the stuff. Its happening. But I have my relapses.

Last week I had a really good week there’s no other way to put it. I had flashes of high libido (after meat, quality proteins) and feelings of normalcy. My gut has had setback this past week though and I think it’s has to do with mercury chelation. Seemed like magnesium was setting gut back at end of last week... and I had done magnesium baths all week and a liver flush. So time to stop baths and just do a dose before bed.

I like idea of doing some fasting coming up in whatever way possible. While on NB, body is working so hard in getting stuff out. I’ve done 3 raw goat milk fasts in past few weeks. A 3 day fast and a couple 1 day fasts. It makes sense as at least you’re giving the body something, but it doesn’t have to work much on digestion. And the nutritional density is incredible in this stuff. Will do a day tomorrow.

This is week 9 of balancing program and watching guys balance here and seeing nutreval results.. it’s obvious I could use an adjustment with program. Practitioner is going through some health stuff with family so I don’t have an appt set up yet.

I tried a mg of copper last night in place of my before bed zinc/manga/moly/mag. It was strong man. I woke up fatigued and just depressed but more normal in a way emotionally speaking probably since pfs began 3 years ago. I wasn’t happy at all and I went to car dealership and flipped out when they couldn’t take care of a safety malfunction with my car.

But I had strongest night erection since my bests of pfs in early 2018. And had high libido today more often then not. Cumming 3 times. I just had such feelings of real emotion with libido and it was just a rare crazy day. The fatigue was tough though as gut hasn’t been great.

I have some good plans ahead but need to be strict to myself in laying off weed- only before bed. Sports betting too lol getting spanked lately smh.

pot affects CB1 receptors

and CB1 receptors affect EVERYTHING.

CB1 controls CORTISOL< INSULIN, TESTOSTERONE< ESTROGEN.

this is why when you take POT, this kills your LH. since LH is controlled thru CB1

On your nutreval , you stil have pyroluria.

in pyroluria , you cant make arachidonic acid.

since you cant make arachidonic acid. you cant make anandamide

anandamide is your own cannabinoid, same as pot, but made inside of your body.

this is why you are addicted to pot, probably

and pot can downregulate this system if abused.

cannabinoids give you emotions, and estrogen and copper upregulates them hard, since CB1 receptor is what controls estrogen feedback.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

this is why when you take POT, this kills your LH. since LH is controlled thru CB1

cannabinoids give you emotions, and estrogen and copper upregulates them hard, since CB1 receptor is what controls estrogen feedback.
I went a week without it last week and it was a really good week, no other to put it. So it’s not like I’m having withdrawals from the stuff which is a nice thing.

I’ll dabble a bit here and there but last week taught me I can definitely move on without it.

I feel it’s affects on cortisol very much. Just a weakening of cort and/or lowers it I believe.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland

I'd love to know more about the effects of drugs. Weed usually made me sleepy and unsocial. I'm very open and outgoing when I'm around people, but deep inside I hate it. i could spent 2 weeks without interacting with anyone and not feel bad about it in the slightest.
But OMG I love my drunk self, it's like a 10x better version of myself, I'm funny, confident, openminded, flirty. I'm all of that without alc aswell, but I don't get REAL (almost trembling) JOY from it.
For years I try to tell myself it's just like imagination, but it's not. I've tried 8months full sober to "live up" to my drunken self, but I can't. 1-2Beers or some shots of anything and bam. Suddenly I write/call chicks I haven't talked to in ages and have a blast. I always enjoyed life, but when drunk it's on another level. Doesn't even take much. Would love to know how to get that state without drinking.

I remember during studies I did that for 2weeks just to test it out, drank a little bit shortly after waking up. And it were probably the 2 happiest study weeks, going to class with pure joy and excitement xD, probably the thought of doing something out of the social norm amplified it aswell.

(definitely abused alcohol for years, very heavily. What would be a way to heal alc abuse?)

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
fast. sober 1 year. easyway to get sober (david allen carr wrote this book). milk thistle. liver jacked up 21 perfect 22. @Bankai900 . But i am resilient/lucky in ways. liver regrows. kidneys not so much... quit all hard drugs by 30. moisturize the t-zone, 500 crunches and pushups every morning. eat 3 days later. ideally quit all substance abuse by 21. but 30's ok too. or know which substances don't harm you. hint: alcohol harms everyone. literally everyone. decreases neurogenesis, proliferation of grey matter, short term and working memory, and have enough and you will literally not know where you are when you wake up. one of the only drugs that literally kills by making the taker extremely irresponsible and reckless. learn more about all your favorite substances of abuse on bluelight and also area-1255's blogs. haha jk, area i love you.

Last edited: