Grey hair issue, will this supp throw off mineral balancing?

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
Hi guys,

I've been back on arl mineral balancing for 6 months now and off everything else, as I didn't want to corrupt the process.

With that said my grey is starting to get pretty bad again.. ugh

I've been off a product called dizmuzyme plus which in the past has helped me greatly break down the hydrogen peroxide and reverse the grey among other oxidative issues

My understanding is its composed of copper and zinc.. is this right? (There's no mention on any labels with this type of supp.. but I know it's composed of something)

If so, Will this throw my balancing off? I could just take the catalase supp as a standalone.. but don't want to if there's no harm with the combo.

Maybe @Helen or somebody else with deeper knowledge of suppl can shed light? Thanks so much!

Does this contain copper/zinc? Mentions briefly
Superoxide dismutase - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Six months of ARL. How have you been progression wise?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys,

I've been back on arl mineral balancing for 6 months now and off everything else, as I didn't want to corrupt the process.

With that said my grey is starting to get pretty bad again.. ugh

I've been off a product called dizmuzyme plus which in the past has helped me greatly break down the hydrogen peroxide and reverse the grey among other oxidative issues

My understanding is its composed of copper and zinc.. is this right? (There's no mention on any labels with this type of supp.. but I know it's composed of something)

If so, Will this throw my balancing off? I could just take the catalase supp as a standalone.. but don't want to if there's no harm with the combo.

Maybe @Helen or somebody else with deeper knowledge of suppl can shed light? Thanks so much!

Does this contain copper/zinc? Mentions briefly
Superoxide dismutase - Wikipedia

Yes, I also incurred grey hair on ARL. I think this happens since they aggressively chelate iron out. When the limcomin dosage goes down finally. your grey will suddenly disappear.

Remember ARL is not balancing. it is more chelation. First 1-2 years. All kinds of stuff happens.

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
Six months of ARL. How have you been progression wise?
Well, good question, I've improved some, swelling and stiffness is a lot better..still fatigue issues..

libido improved but I didn't space out my orgasms far enough apart and now in dead dick stage , so I guess I'm crashed.. it's amazing how far a few too many orgasms fucks up everything, at least for me

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
Yes, I also incurred grey hair on ARL. I think this happens since they aggressively chelate iron out. When the limcomin dosage goes down finally. your grey will suddenly disappear.

Remember ARL is not balancing. it is more chelation. First 1-2 years. All kinds of stuff happens.
Yea, I'm on a double dose of Lincomin
Right , I agree we're chelating

Thanks for your thoughts.. if I decide to roll the dice I'll do a before and after hair test while on superoxide dismutase.. just to be careful

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017

Thanks for your thoughts.. if I decide to roll the dice I'll do a before and after hair test while on superoxide dismutase.. just to be careful
You need to understand that superoxide dismutase is what creates hydrogen peroxide.

IMO, ARL gives copper, and this creates grey. In my case,when I just took manganese and zinc instead of limcomin, that sped things up 10 times, and also got rid of all the grey.

But ARL gives copper to chelate iron

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017

It seem you have POIS , right? crash after orgasms

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Can you post your hair test results? :)

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Can you post your hair test results? :)
I am not on ARL or TEI programs. and have not been on those programs for years. I tested hair once in a while lately only after finasteride or after chelation.

The last time I tested was after finasteride. I was a slow oxidizer, with perfect sodium, perfect magnesium. higher calcium and lower potassium a little.

This was after taking finasteride. Also i had sky high chromium after taking finasteride.

I can look for that hairtest, but I doubt it will give you any new information.

Ratios and values change all the time. You can stress , or eat certain foods , or do this do that, and values will change.

ARL and TEI tries to put people in the optimum energy status, so the body starts fixing itself, that is all they do.

If you want to see someone who are on a program for a long time. ( post accutane etc) you can look at these guys

they are on the programs for years. Deep Healing Space

I never been on these programs for along time. So my experience is based on other people

I keep telling you that TEI works faster for symptoms. ARL is long and slow program.

I think electrolytes protocol would work faster than those programs. but no one tested it long term , so it is just a guess.

If you dont want to devote your time to this. Just wait for the end trial of anavar.

then you can chose the hormonal routes. But you need to understand even if anavar works. it will just put you pre PFS. and pre PFS most people already had problems, and were already sick. So then you will need to fix those problems.

You can also go on testosterone and progesterone etc. Buy you said you were already on all of those.

Last edited:

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I actually meant @Ocguy, but thanks for the feedback :).

Those guys seem a little too alternative to me, but at least he seems to confirm everything that Wilson writes.

We need to look closer in trying to combine the electrolyte protocol with ARL/TEI, as @HS mentioned before (ie adding specific amino’s, B’s, electrolytes). ARL/TEI barely include amino’s, for one.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I actually meant @Ocguy, but thanks for the feedback :).

Those guys seem a little too alternative to me, but at least he seems to confirm everything that Wilson writes.

We need to look closer in trying to combine the electrolyte protocol with ARL/TEI, as @HS mentioned before (ie adding specific amino’s, B’s, electrolytes). ARL/TEI barely include amino’s, for one.
I think combining is bad.

Just try to do electrolytes protocol on its own for 2 months. with high Bs ect. I think you will feel good on it.

If it does not work then you can always go on ARL or TEI.

To me TEI or ARL are like saviors, when I fucked up. I experimented a lot, and of course I fucked myself up many times. Tei and ARL always got me out of it . but I only took it short term. just to get out of major imbalance.

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe

Just try to do electrolytes protocol on its own for 2 months. with high Bs ect. I think you will feel good on it.

To me TEI or ARL are like saviors, when I fucked up. I experimented a lot, and of course I fucked myself up many times. Tei and ARL always got me out of it . but I only took it short term. just to get out of major imbalance.
But is TEI and ARL still useful to get out of "minor" imbalance?
If you look on my hair test (see signature) it looks fairly good. But I am still in a bad state (poor memory, fatigue, progressing varicose veins, nasal polyps... etc.).
Is TEI and ARL a useful tool for people like me? (I'm not PFS of PAS or anything...)

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah i thought so. I was reading a bit on people who follow keto diet or zerocarb diet (all meat) and some say they stop tanning aswell on it. Maybe from copper becoming unavailable

Nina, you see this guy took these programs from the Dr Watson. Who created the mineral balancing first. Fast Oxidizer Diet – Jeremy E. Kaslow, M.D.

You see it is interesting that Dr Watson gives copper and iron to slow oxidizers. along with magnesium and potassium, but no zinc.

I wonder if you could try something like that.

I wonder why Eck and Watts, changed Watson approach. since they started their research from the work of Watson.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland

I'm locked in for ARL/TEI for a little while longer. I have two to three week breaks between each cycle in which I basically follow the electrolyte protocol.
I have some symptoms I feel ARL will help me with, but I am looking into other methods to improve my ridiculously low hormones. I don't think ARL or TEI can fix that. Could be test + prog or just start with T-boosters, which nearly doubled my T last time around.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Is inability to tan during summer also copper related? @Helen i used to tan very easily but since i got sick i burn instead of getting a tan
Melanin is made out of Tyrosine. Tyrosinase is a copper enzyme.

I wonder if red haired people actually have some copper metabolism differences to brown/ blonde. They tend to not tan as well.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Yeah i thought so. I was reading a bit on people who follow keto diet or zerocarb diet (all meat) and some say they stop tanning aswell on it. Maybe from copper becoming unavailable
I experience the same. I barely tan and if I do it's gone within a day. Every scar I have or will have also remains white. My skin can't make pigment anymore. I also developed vitiligo along the way. I think all are copper related.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I'm locked in for ARL/TEI for a little while longer. I have two to three week breaks between each cycle in which I basically follow the electrolyte protocol.
I have some symptoms I feel ARL will help me with, but I am looking into other methods to improve my ridiculously low hormones. I don't think ARL or TEI can fix that. Could be test + prog or just start with T-boosters, which nearly doubled my T last time around.
what are your hormones values?

My testosterone tripled on minerals. It needs to be balanced. too high is bad also