Grape Seed Extract & UDCA prevents liver chirrhosis in study

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
https://waset.org/publications/9999...nd-treatment-of-liver-toxic-cirrhosis-in-rats

Interesting study which found benefits in using GSE alongside UDCA to prevent and manage liver cirrhosis. UDCA/TUDCA and GSE are two sups I respond well to, although haven't used them together.

Anyone have any experience of using GSE? I believe its potentially pro-estrogen.

This is pretty mind blowing!

The liver is the strongest regenerating organ of the organism, and even with 2/3 surgically removed, it can regenerate completely.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
(I don't mean to prod and correct Mr Helen sir but it's grape seed extract, not grapefruit. I'm sorry. I'll go home.)

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
(I don't mean to prod and correct Mr Helen sir but it's grape seed extract, not grapefruit. I'm sorry. I'll go home.)
Lol, you are right. I though it was grapefruit.

I guess GSE acts as antioxidant,

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2017
Europe
Oct 4, 2017
Europe
Thanks, I looked for it and especially Tudca seems great for liver, and better than udca…

lol still curious about what folks use grape seed for… ;) @tanedout ?

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks, I looked for it and especially Tudca seems great for liver, and better than udca…

lol still curious about what folks use grape seed for… ;) @tanedout ?
TUDCA is basically just UDCA with a taurine molecule attached. I personally find TUDCA is better, but both are good! For me they reduce/eliminate pain in the liver area and make me sweat again, I think just basically improve liver function!

Grape seed extract also has benefits for the liver, especially against fatty liver;

4) Protects the Liver
In 15 patients with fatty liver, grape seed extract dropped liver enzymes and reversed fat buildup. It showed better results than vitamin C. But such a small sample prevents us from drawing firm conclusions from this study [70].

Thanks to its strong antioxidant action, grape seed extract shielded the liver of lab animals from impairment caused by:

• Bile duct obstruction [71, 72]
  • Heavy metals [73, 74]
  • Acetaminophen (Tylenol) [9]
  • Cut blood supply [75]
  • Chemicals [76]
In mice, it outperformed vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-carotene in protecting the brain and liver against oxidative stress [62].
16 Grape Seed Extract Benefits + Side Effects & Dosage - SelfHacked

May 30, 2018
earth
i tried tudca (nutricost brand) and experienced zero benefit. took between 1.25-2 grams/day for a month. i also tried various bile acid combination formulas. nothing. this was before doing liver & gallbladder cleanses. you need to physically remove the obstructon in the bile ducts and gablladder for the bile to flow freely to enable calorie and nutrient absoprtion and detoxification of the body, includnig balancing hormones. the colon is obviously just as important but the prep for the liver flushes unblocks any colon blockage.

you dont need any supplements. you need to service your machine. change the oil. then maintain it by providing it with quality fuel and regular maintenance service.