General Q & A

Oct 4, 2017
Spain
Can somebody explain me
This is gbol Q&A... Maybe a title change to goblduev and mattyb would be better. ;)
But anyway about alkalosis or depression, there are already topic about it, as there is a "Human body" forum that includes even a section about metabolism, diet, and also stress management and sleep etc.
What is being repeated leads to a mess we have been talking about with all topics being unfocused and people asking where they seem to have more chance to be seen. Nice for short term, but bad long term, as it will make people ask more instead of looking for information through clear titles.

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
Does anybody tried ashwagandha to lower adrenal output? I read something about it but do not know how does that work in practice

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
http://anaturalhealingcenter.com/documents/Thorne/articles/Ashwagandha.pdf
", WS prevented both a weight
increase of the adrenals and a reduction in
ascorbic acid content of the adrenals normally
caused by this swimming test. The authors
suggested that WS induced a state of nonspecific
increased resistance during stress"
-Thorne is a supplement company (a good one) but take that for what it's worth.

Ashwagandha root in the treatment of non-classical adrenal hyperplasia -- Kalani et al. 2012 -- BMJ Case Reports

Reverse Ayurvedic Pharmacology of Ashwagandha as an Adaptogenic A...: Ingenta Connect

@Jamie
Personally I tried it and found it did not suit me, but I had confounding factors/ comorbidities.
I supposedly had anxiety/stress but it was more than that. I didn't use it continuously. I'm sure others have tried it though.

Last edited:

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
http://anaturalhealingcenter.com/documents/Thorne/articles/Ashwagandha.pdf
", WS prevented both a weight
increase of the adrenals and a reduction in
ascorbic acid content of the adrenals normally
caused by this swimming test. The authors
suggested that WS induced a state of nonspecific
increased resistance during stress"

Ashwagandha root in the treatment of non-classical adrenal hyperplasia -- Kalani et al. 2012 -- BMJ Case Reports

Reverse Ayurvedic Pharmacology of Ashwagandha as an Adaptogenic A...: Ingenta Connect

@Jamie
Personally I tried it and found it did not suit me, but I had confounding factors/ comorbidities.
I supposedly had anxiety/stress but it was more than that. I didn't use it continuously. I'm sure others have tried it though.
Interesting, the case is that I think that I got my imbalance after long acute stress and was wondering if e. g. 3 weeks cycle of ashwagandha or rhodiola could be helpful

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
@gbolduev do you have any plans for protocols for other health issues and maybe more serious than just hair loss or sex life? I think that your stuff is brilliant and you can apply this on any health issues. So it's a shame that there is no discussion about more serious health problems..

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
I'm pretty sure PFS, PSSD, and PAS are more serious than just hair loss or libido (both those problems are jokes comparatively).
Some people commit suicide, lose careers, business, time, relationships, marriages, kids, etc with some of those issues.

Hair loss, get money, get a FUE. I highly doubt ARL or similar is curing brain cancer or AIDs.

Last edited:

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Well I don't see here someone seriously ill? Like I have "post accutane syndrome" 15 years and I had no idea lol. :D hair? Libido? depression? fatigue? Whatever like 50% of people has those issues today... I am talking about serious stuff and not if your erection was 70% or you cried for no reason..

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
I think you consistently have no idea what you're talking about @ Yura. People kill themselves with PFS, etc. PSSD and the like, make sufferers not have emotions for several years. That's not a serious problem?

I couldn't leave my apartment or house for most of 5 months, I was healthier than 90% of people physically, 2 weeks before that.

I'm talking about serious issues, not minor fatigue, minor anhedonia, but suicidal depression, no digestion, etc. People can't see as well, had their whole face change. So 1. It's really stupid to think natural holistic health will cure everyone of every single thing, 2. If you think issues of PFS and PSSD are never serious, look how many people were completely desperate before taking serious steps here.

You have zero idea.
Edit: Maybe you have some idea, I doubt it though.

Last edited:

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
I get it. There is no day without suicidal thoughts over the last 5 years of my life + my physical issues. So I think that I know something about this. But I was talking about dying people. I would love to read here from those people how they can improve with this Gbolduev stuff..