Gbol's PFS Theory (quotes)

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I read your interesting posts re the regulation, but I unfortunately do not know how to do a right protocol with prog, zinc and NAD.
Can you tell me how to dose those things and how long they are to be taken?
Forex: 2weeks of prog at 200-400mg as mentioned? Then stopping. Taking zinc (20mg?) the same or next day as NAD (what amount?) for how long? That's it?
Check out links in my signature

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
I checked the links. Unfortunately, I can't find a proper protocol of progesterone / Ru with amounts and time.
If you can help me finding this or sending me, I would really appreciate.

Teslafan is saying a lot of good things, he even mentions the high progesterone protocol (to be done correctly), but I can't find those information. Sorry.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I checked the links. Unfortunately, I can't find a proper protocol of progesterone / Ru with amounts and time.
If you can help me finding this or sending me, I would really appreciate.

Teslafan is saying a lot of good things, he even mentions the high progesterone protocol (to be done correctly), but I can't find those information. Sorry.
I'm talking about this thread in my sig Summary of PFS, PSSD & Post Accutane Experimental Treatments (as of 12/16)

"High dose progesterone (100-200mg) for a week then stop to resensitize receptors"

For the RU, there is really not set dosage or protocol, everyone has done different dosages, but the most common is ~50mg a day for a few days to a week or even just one single dose of 50mg yielded results.

Ella there is really no set dosage either but most people do around ~5mg a day for about a week or less.

I'm not really familiar with the protocol of RU + progesterone at the same time though, the only person I know that tried it is @bruschi11 , it is not listed as an official "protocol" in the thread I linked above because not enough people tried that method to justify it yet.

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
I'm talking about this thread in my sig Summary of PFS, PSSD & Post Accutane Experimental Treatments (as of 12/16)

"High dose progesterone (100-200mg) for a week then stop to resensitize receptors"

For the RU, there is really not set dosage or protocol, everyone has done different dosages, but the most common is ~50mg a day for a few days to a week or even just one single dose of 50mg yielded results.

Ella there is really no set dosage either but most people do around ~5mg a day for about a week or less.

I'm not really familiar with the protocol of RU + progesterone at the same time though, the only person I know that tried it is @bruschi11 , it is not listed as an official "protocol" in the thread I linked above because not enough people tried that method to justify it yet.
Many thx for the reply. Yes, I checked all your links. It seems I have to go through different logs to see how people dosed and so on.
Anyway, it would be great for newcomers to have all possible and successful protocols linked. I am thinking about to do so...this way I can learn a lot.

I haven't understood so far how to know exactely whether you are case 1 or 2 as Gbold said. It would need to have hair analysis.
In the end, I would like to build up a network protocol which includes all possible important steps like...(after having analyzed more than thousands posts and dozens of drugs/supplements)
Gut issues: being aware /what testing / possible steps / background in science
Pathogens, Parasites, worms: being aware, causes, different treatments.
Detoxing: what to detox? Analysis / possible treatments / healing liver: different steps: supplements/protocols
Methylation and genetic analysis: different protocols of methylation
Nervus pudendus issues: ED (important): analysis, possible causes and treatments
ED: possible treatments re blood flow, sensitivity, gaining length and girth again.
Drugs protocols: summary of doses, frequency, time frame and effects (Ru/Ella/Prog and Ru and so on)
Zinkfinger and elektrolyte protocols (with those, I am not very aware)

I am making an excel list for the things to be done and ask on that or another forum.
This forum is great from experimenting point of view but not easy to navigate and get an overview.

I would like to help and give my best to get better with this syndrome and hopefully cure.
Thx and best

Last edited:

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Many thx for the reply. Yes, I checked all your links. It seems I have to go through different logs to see how people dosed and so on.
Anyway, it would be great for newcomers to have all possible and successful protocols linked. I am thinking about to do so...this way I can learn a lot.

I haven't understood so far how to know exactely whether you are case 1 or 2 as Gbold said. It would need to have hair analysis.
In the end, I would like to build up a network protocol which includes all possible important steps like...(after having analyzed more than thousands posts and dozens of drugs/supplements)
Gut issues: being aware /what testing / possible steps / background in science
Pathogens, Parasites, worms: being aware, causes, different treatments.
Detoxing: what to detox? Analysis / possible treatments / healing liver: different steps: supplements/protocols
Methylation and genetic analysis: different protocols of methylation
Nervus pudendus issues: ED (important): analysis, possible causes and treatments
ED: possible treatments re blood flow, sensitivity, gaining length and girth again.
Drugs protocols: summary of doses, frequency, time frame and effects (Ru/Ella/Prog and Ru and so on)
Zinkfinger and elektrolyte protocols (with those, I am not very aware)

I am making an excel list for the things to be done and ask on that or another forum.
This forum is great from experimenting point of view but not easy to navigate and get an overview.

I would like to help and give my best to get better with this syndrome and hopefully cure.
Thx and best
We do have a recovery thread, if you click on the users name in this thread it goes to their log. It probably is due for an update though. I do not like to link logs that are ongoing because things change on a daily basis, better to wait until recovery. What exact stuff are you having trouble finding? You can use the search function and find the threads but most of the important ones are stickies. For example, there are threads on zinc finger and electrolyte protocol that the opening post explains what it is and what to do.

Summary of PFS, PSSD & Post Accutane Recoveries (as of 1/27)

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
And this thread that we are posting in now really isn't a discussion thread, just for archive purposes. So if you are having a hard time navigating in this thread, it is not really a discussion thread so it is not meant for that. This content in this thread was copied from RPF since they deleted the entire 100 page thread there so we just saved it and reposted it here.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Thx for the information. Great work to have saved those pages. I wonder why the other platform erased those information.
Basically because those platforms (ray peat forum, solve PFS etc.) have their own agenda at the end of the day and anything that opposes that is a threat so enough people get fed up with the censoring there, which is really how this forum was created. There is no set agenda here, anything can be discussed.

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
This is what I fought, too. Great to hear...I have now a protocol after studied thousands of posts and dozens of studies and diseases.
I will report back.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
We do have a recovery thread, if you click on the users name in this thread it goes to their log. It probably is due for an update though. I do not like to link logs that are ongoing because things change on a daily basis, better to wait until recovery. What exact stuff are you having trouble finding? You can use the search function and find the threads but most of the important ones are stickies. For example, there are threads on zinc finger and electrolyte protocol that the opening post explains what it is and what to do.

Summary of PFS, PSSD & Post Accutane Recoveries (as of 1/27)
@noprop

While this thread only shows 2 recovery stories, there are a lot of us here on this forum who have recovered to a major extent relative to where we were before we started these methodologies.

For one, I can say I've recovered to a point sexually where its no longer something I have to worry about in normal life situations. I mean if I find a sex addict girlfriend, I might have a problem. But like myself, many of us here have "recovered". But its the extent we are at which is not 100%, but still very good relative to where we were before this.

Guys I know in this category: @TubZy , @joekool , @IHateFin , @Goose12 , @Rid , @Raincoast - and that's just off the top of my head. This stuff works and its awesome, really life changing.

And yes- Tubzy's post above regarding other website's agendas is more than accurate. For instance, solvepfs- their two leaders really just want studies and funding for "research." Lol they should be paying for our supplements instead it would be much more useful for them!!!! We're the researchers.

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
Thx for the reply. Spfs is focusing a lot on single related studies. And yes, not all ideas are welcomed. But I am not a friend of cd either.
I looking for best of two worlds.

As soon as you get to the subject Methylation, it starts becoming interesting.
Due to a very special diagnosis rife machine, I know where my problems are. Further analysis gas to be done.

But I am waiting for your response re spooky2 machine. What is that machine able to do beside fighting pathogens?
Generally, you have great tests in the USA to be done, see here: All Health Tests - Health Tests

Thx for your reply.

PS: it is interesting to see how parasites or pathogens are linked to methylation problems. You have to identify your problem by DNA test and 2-3 tests offered on that website. For Lyme you have a good protocol.

If you wanna kill parasites, I suggest Alex Green (ytuber).
If you want to detox, as mentioned, it can be dangerous by supplementing some stuff. Especially if you have Me overload. Then, the supplement forces the Me to go even into the brain. If you really want to detox heavy metals and with them parasites, too - you need NA -EDTA chelation. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. I have tons of helpful links and deep information. Cu

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
@noprop

While this thread only shows 2 recovery stories, there are a lot of us here on this forum who have recovered to a major extent relative to where we were before we started these methodologies.

For one, I can say I've recovered to a point sexually where its no longer something I have to worry about in normal life situations. I mean if I find a sex addict girlfriend, I might have a problem. But like myself, many of us here have "recovered". But its the extent we are at which is not 100%, but still very good relative to where we were before this.

Guys I know in this category: @TubZy , @joekool , @IHateFin , @Goose12 , @Rid , @Raincoast - and that's just off the top of my head. This stuff works and its awesome, really life changing.

And yes- Tubzy's post above regarding other website's agendas is more than accurate. For instance, solvepfs- their two leaders really just want studies and funding for "research." Lol they should be paying for our supplements instead it would be much more useful for them!!!! We're the researchers.
Thnx for the reminder, way over do to update the recovery thread. I'll try and do that tonight.

IHateFin

Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
@noprop

well said, my friend! glad you're still feeling much better!

yeah, we have a pretty dope community here.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
@noprop spooky2 is mostly for pathogens. But it can also aid detox as several programs/frequencies help with this. There are some frequencies for heavy metals as well.

I think though the reason for buying and using this machine is essentially for the pathogen. Everything else is a bonus.

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
It would be great to have an recovery update. But even doing better, is extremely worth cause if you are sick cause you can't detox it will get worse by time withouzüt breaking that cycle.
Lots of sufferers on spfs is not present they might have real low levels of glutathione and/or Melatonin. And both are the most important detoxers / antioxidants. Here is the base.
Actually, I am searching neurological inflammation and natural treatment, very difficult to find a protocol. Some were erased!
I guess people would then understand how gut inflammation and reduced detox ability is linked. Best

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
@noprop spooky2 is mostly for pathogens. But it can also aid detox as several programs/frequencies help with this. There are some frequencies for heavy metals as well.

I think though the reason for buying and using this machine is essentially for the pathogen. Everything else is a bonus.
Alright, thx, sounds good. I hoped it could help with hormones and nerves, too. But, that's already good for that price.