Gbol's PFS Theory (quotes)

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, sure. LOL exercising is bad .LMAO Some people sit at home do nothing, sit at the computer, eat sugar all day, and use tons of caffeine to mimic exercise. Caffeine mimics exercise in this case, increases adrenaline and forces you to breathe faster, This keeep metabolism of sedentary life stylers faster. This is what Peat does. This is contradiction to everything he says.

People get sick these days, since they dont move and eat sugar. This creates too much Co2 which they cant breathe out. This forces your body to lower CO2 production in the cell. Otherwise your PH balance is going to be screwed up

And this retains tons of copper, since copper is used to break down serotonin in MAO- A. Serotonin hypoventilates you it a break on sympathetic nervous system. This body is retaining copper to stop the break .and allow sympathetic nervous system to run unopposed.

THIS IS CFS syndrome. ( this is why this is helped so much by methylation) but should be helped by forced exercise and copper chelators and contrarian endocrinology.

Anyone with chronic fatique can snap out of it in year if you just force crazy exercise.

Same as any one with certain cancers can get rid of it with running. I recommended this to many people with cancers and many got rid of cancers. they increased their sympathetic nervous system and hyperventilated , this caused you to dump copper. SINCE COPPER IS RETAINed when you are hypoventilating , your ceruloplasmin is low.

And ceruloplasmin goes up with a SHOT OF ADRENALINE. since if adrenaline is high , body will start dumping copper,since body will want to use serotonin

Read Ecks work. He explains it well.

And Peat says people are losing copper LOL. is that why when you eat livers it is full of copper and iron? IT IS FULL OF COPPER , topped up with COPPER. Since body is retaining it. And most animals have the same issue. Especially home grown animals with little stress.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
I dont think it is low estrogen, I think RU caused sodium to go down and water left with it. Now actually estrogen will be allowed to rise and it will pull DHT with it. Estrogen raises sodium, so when sodium is high like in volume expanded alkalsosis, this stops copper from working. and thus DHT is not sensitive

So when you take RU or acetazolamide to get rid of this alkalosis, you can experience low sodium effect until estrogen actually goes back up.

That is why one of the suggestions that I made how to deal with PFS was taking magnesium ( to lower sodium) and then take copper with potassium. to increase estrogen .

I think this is the mechansim.. that is why we should eat very well on Ru and take a multi so the body takes what it needs. I think it will be zinc copper manganese potassium. magnesium

Think about it this way. Corticosteroids progestins, they cause alkalosis with volume expansion, meaning sodium is retained and aldosterone is increased. Estrogen increases sodium inside of the cell. SO if sodium is already high ffrom finsteride , estrogen is not allowed to rise. And this causes DHT to become not sensitive
If you lower sodium, then body is asking for copper to raise this sodium. And it finally takes the copper out of your liver and puts it to work( of course if you have it there)

As soon as estrogen is built back up DHT starts working. and this starts to spill over to prolactin. if estrogen gets too high it raises prolactin. Thus I guess guys are starting to experience libido and emotions again.

This is why when people took estrogen with DHT it worked. but will not stick. Since estrogen wont be allowed until sodium is down.

I think this is approximate mechanism how it will work to restore everything

acetazolamide with cofactors or a multi, could be another way out of this. And may be as good as RU. Need to try it.
--

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
High carb diets are only for extremely active people .

If you eat high carb and sedentary , you will have so much acetaldehyde , candida, and major problems.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
People dont' become short on minerals, their life style makes thme lose or retain certain minerals.

This is why light therapy works.It effects the mineral retention. Red Light therapy chelates copper since it increases adrenaline.

Red light is used in ECKS system to chelate copper .

Some people do good on blue light, Some people do good on green light. Light therapy and contrarian endocrinology is the future.

Soon a machine will be created where you can get balanced on a daily basis just sleeping with certain light sequences. I am looking into this also. just imagine, you can get tested , if you are slow oxidizer, more red light sequences , fast oxidizers more blue light sequences. And you are balanced all the time.

this is very interesting and I know couple people already work with this with just amazing results. they created hand made machines with lights and also created a testing method on what lights to use.

To get healthy you need to change your life style. This way you wont need to take any supplements at all.

I don't take anything. AT ALL

I eat a balanced diet.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
I think you might have made yourself potassium deficient. I would try to take potassium with magnesium for a while to restore your insulin levels. then try to add some zinc and manganese or thorne extra nutrients.

Without potassium you cant make insulin. Also without ionized calcium you cant release insulin. For calcium to stay ionized you need to have magnesium. Without magnesium your potassium will go down, since aldosterone will stay sky high.

Try this approach, I don't know your labs, but this is what I think happened.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Magnesium bicarbonate could have caused alkalosis. You can get tested and see where your potassium is . It could have gone all inside of your cell. If this is the case, you need to take HCL to fix this.
You did not tell me you were taking bicarbonate. Bicarbonate with potassium and magnesium would def do this.

Try to take tons of HCL. and see how you feel.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
I don't want my cortisol high or low.
Your cortisol is high since you are resistant to cortisol . TO cure this you either turn off cortisol , or you put pressure on it.

fasting does exactly that. Puts pressure on it. So after you come off of the fast, your base level of cortisol will be down . And numbers of the cortisol receptors will be increased. and during stressful times you will need less cortisol

When you eat sugar all the time. Adrenaline receptors and cortisol receptors will be low. And then during times of stress, you will need a lot more of these hormones produced to do the same job. This is how you get constant high levels of cortisol. and also adrenaline insensitivity ( SLOW OXIDIZERS)

NO one needs to push cortisol levels higher. That just makes no sense. You need to keep pressure on cortisol from time to time. Since there is no way you can run solely on sugar from food. That is just a huge misconception. People are easily stressed these days and will require cortisol and adrenaline at all times, and if they just sit and eat. They will have panic attacks later on. I am 100% sure of it.

But also you don't want to put pressure off the cortisol too much, since that will cause cortisol resistance later on.

Fasting is amazing in resetting your receptors. After the fast all your hormones will be lower, since the number of the receptors will be higher.

Now think about what Peat recs, to take hormones. Pregnenolones, DHEA, progesterones. After this you will be hooked on them for ever and will need more and more and more.

And if you ever decide to come off you will be so bad it is not even funny.

Since your body will be insensitive to all of them and you will require higher production , but people could not produce them in a first place , that is the whole reason they took them

Fasting is amazing in this respect. You get so much younger

Peat has this backwards. when you sit and eat sugar all day , that is when you retain pufa. And that is when your cortisol and adrenaline get insensitive and then all of sudden it catches up with you, since you retained all this pufa and now your cortisol and adrenaline are not doing their job and you start using pufa for energy . THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENS

Active people don't have pufa stored. PUFA is burned first.

Fasting does amazing things for people. 1) it burns out all the pufa in 30 days that people retained by eating sugars all the time. 2) it makes cortisol and adrenaline sensitive again, so after you finish fasting you won't be retaining pufas again.

Peat has it backwards.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Your cells become insensitive to the hormone only when it is not needed. Not when it is high. BIG DIFFERENCE

If you take the hormones as most people do , they overtake the dosage, that is when you become insensitive since the body does not need this hormone at this level.

But when the body increases cortisol for a reason it won't ever become not sensitive to it, unless you have uncontrolled cortisol release like in Cushings.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
If you are really sick and you are a slow oxidizer. Fast for year, DONT EVER take any hormones. Eat well after your fasts. Eat the diet I outlined after the fasts. and you will recover. DO liver flushes. After 1 year of this, You will be brand new

And you won't have to take any hormones or supplements. Hormones and supplements are evil, since anything that makes you feel better is actually making you worse. You have to understand this.

BODY needs to be altered only in a contrarian way. If you are not sensitive to progesterone, Peat says take progesterone. You will feel better but will be making yourself worse and worse. and will have to increase the dosage.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
It worked only for Ihatefin so far. So too early to claim the success. But I think if RU does not work for someone. We have the understanding on what fin does.

Magnesium with copper, progesterone should work.

I see many people with 4 highs after taking propecia. 4 highs on the hairtest. Usually that means cortisol progesterone resistance with the alkalosis with volume expansion. So sodium is retained and this does not allow copper to work and copper just builds up in the liver

What ARL does in this case. It gives people magnesium potassium copper and methionine. And they seem to be correct

Since magnesium will lower sodium. this will allow copper to go up. As soon as copper goes up, DHT works.

So we can always try acetazelomide to get rid of this alkalosis as another route.

I would assume RU should be doing the same thing as acetazelomide.

That is why after Ihatefin quit RU, body was rebuilding more and more. Since alkalosis was probably gone.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Kelly always said that cancer is a pregnancy, Gerson fed potassium in huge amounts to cancer people to lower progesterone levels. Revici balanced zinc with selenium and said that zinc ( progesterone ) will lower selenium and cause cancer in some cases.

People get tested for cancer using ultra sensitive pregnancy tests.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
I posted exactly the same for a steroid cycle in PFS thread a week ago. I said that if anyone would take steroids, they should take testosterone with progesterone. Since taking testosterone alone will tank 3 beta hsd. taking androsterone inhibits 5 alpha reductase that is why it works for PFS. I am anti Peat , I dont take any ideas from Peat

I block cortisol( or increase the need for it) to increase it sensitivity . Peat says cortisol is evil. and to lower it.I want cortisol to be more sensitive. DHEA does not block cortisol. It lowers pregnenolone conversions. Thus tanks the whole glucocorticoid branch. Thus many people crash on it and get hypokalemia.

Progesterone binds to cortisol receptors and activates glutamine synthase only at 21% of cortisol but agonizes cortisol receptors. That is why in cortisol deficiency , you get anxiety. this is understandable, since exogenous progesterone or progestins lower 3 beta hsd and zinc, and zinc is needed for glutamine synthase as active b6 depends on it.

Many women use progesterone to lose their muscular hands, progesterone will tank testosterone = NO MUSCLES

There is no anabolic supplement. Some people need more catabolism and some people need more anabolism. Read Revici work, some cancers are in anabolism and some in catabolism.

All you guys do here is opposite of what Peat says. You block cortisol, you make it more sensitive( I SAY THAT). It is not like you constantly block it to zero. Just block it to zero and live with it. YOU will die. Block serotonin to zero and live with it. You will die from it.

You are doing completely opposite of what you are saying. Your are blocking cortisol for a week. This makes it super sensitive. Then you get off and dont take the supplement. This is what fasting does.

You block serotonin receptor , then you get off the supplement. Serotonin becomes MORE not less.

And now you claim the opposite. LOL NO it is not me stealing the ideas, it is you will be stealing mine soon and spinning Peat into my understanding.

I dont rec any steroids. since if you take testosterone with progesterone, this will make your zinc biounvailable and many other vitamins and minerals biounvailable/

Your PH regulation will be screwed up. since zinc is used in many enzymes.

All these steroid cycles are nonsense and will ruin your health. Even taking pregnenolone will cause problems,since when you take pregnenolone. You make iron biounavailable since you tank 450scc

When you tank your biounavailable iron, you tank your progesterone to cortisol conversion, since you need iron in 11 beta. You also tank your 5 alpha . since DHT requires iron.

So pregnenolone will cause estrogen to go up, to oppose progesterone rise from pregnenolone intake. since conversion of progesterone to cortisol goes down. If iron was there, then metabolism could have gone up. since cortisol conversion depends on IRON.

This is why no one can tolerate thyroid with low iron level. WHY? since iron is needed to convert progesterone to cortisol, and without cortisol, you will have thyroid resistance.

Zinc will increase progesterone levels, THIS INCREASES CORTISOL IN SLOW OXIDIZERS and LOWERS IT IN FAST OXIDIZERS .

Progesterone and progestins also will always act differently on the receptor depending on the cell potassium level.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
...and this is what I had. Soon after this last post above, [mention]gbolduev[/mention] was banned from RayPeatForum and the entire PFS thread, several hundred pages long, was deleted.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Reading through some old, but wise comments of our great leader here. I wonder if we all need to make our progesterone receptors more sensitive before jumping on any electrolyte or mineral protocol (ie taking progesterone, RU). Noticed a tidbit in the original post that also mentioned zinc won't work until then.

Any truth to this? It might be why some respond to the electrolyte protocol and why some do not.

@gbolduev, @TubZy

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Extended fasting, ella, and ru should help that if I'm not mistaken. They should increase progesterone sensitivity.
And then the electrolyte protocol, r-andro, etc should restore androgen receptor sensitivity down-the-line. Everyone's beginning from a different point but that's how I view it.
@Admiral

Last edited:

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Reading through some old, but wise comments of our great leader here. I wonder if we all need to make our progesterone receptors more sensitive before jumping on any electrolyte or mineral protocol (ie taking progesterone, RU). Noticed a tidbit in the original post that also mentioned zinc won't work until then.

Any truth to this? It might be why some respond to the electrolyte protocol and why some do not.

@gbolduev, @TubZy
That is why I say for people not to use minerals like zinc for example. I personally don't do well on zinc at all, that is why I don't advise people add it in on zinc finger/electrolyte protocol or at least they get a hair test to figure our what is going on instead of just blindly adding it in. Majority of the time it will make you worse. Zinc increases progesterone. Supplementing it will make you feel worse (although not for everyone but many people) when your receptors are not sensitive, you are just further increasing progesterone more and castrating yourself.

Yes, you could try taking ella, RU etc. prior and adding in electrolyte/zinc finger during the snap back phase, but just keep it at a high level. No zinc etc. just eat well (spinach, kale, seafood etc.). All of these protocol are related, the electrolyte protocol was developed back in 2012 or so but wasn't geared toward PFS just overall health so we are essentially "pioneering" it for PFS/PSSD etc. since we don't know exactly what doses work for who

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
That is why I say for people not to use minerals like zinc for example. I personally don't do well on zinc at all, that is why I don't advise people add it in on zinc finger/electrolyte protocol or at least they get a hair test to figure our what is going on instead of just blindly adding it in. Majority of the time it will make you worse. Zinc increases progesterone. Supplementing it will make you feel worse (although not for everyone but many people) when your receptors are not sensitive, you are just further increasing progesterone more and castrating yourself.

Yes, you could try taking ella, RU etc. prior and adding in electrolyte/zinc finger during the snap back phase, but just keep it at a high level. No zinc etc. just eat well (spinach, kale, seafood etc.). All of these protocol are related, the electrolyte protocol was developed back in 2012 or so but wasn't geared toward PFS just overall health so we are essentially "pioneering" it for PFS/PSSD etc. since we don't know exactly what doses work for who
Alright, thanks.

Any suggestion which one of Ella or RU for one with low cortisol and normalish progesterone (it has been low, normal and high in recent blood tests)?
I think it could be harmful for me, lowering my cortisol even more, but willing to try.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Alright, thanks.

Any suggestion which one of Ella or RU for one with low cortisol and normalish progesterone (it has been low, normal and high in recent blood tests)?
I think it could be harmful for me, lowering my cortisol even more, but willing to try.
Ella’s doesn’t interact with coritisol. I would go with that if you have low cortisol.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Thanks, but I decided not to. Seems like some here even got a set back from it or experienced more hair loss (believe you didn’t experience Ella well, either). That, and my progesterone and cortisol levels have been fluctuating a lot, while I didn’t feel better or worse. Though that could also mean insensitive receptors.

I really want to focuss on the health protocol with hair test suggested minerals now. Seems like a safe bet, I just hope it will work and that I didn’t need to sensitize receptors before hand. Would love some confirmation on this from one of the more knowledgable professors around here though :)

noprop

Feb 3, 2018
Europe
I read your interesting posts re the regulation, but I unfortunately do not know how to do a right protocol with prog, zinc and NAD.
Can you tell me how to dose those things and how long they are to be taken?
Forex: 2weeks of prog at 200-400mg as mentioned? Then stopping. Taking zinc (20mg?) the same or next day as NAD (what amount?) for how long? That's it?