Gbol's PFS Theory (quotes)

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
if it is antagonistic to a receptor, then yes it is good and it will work nice. I guess some people can try this out.

progestins agonize the progesterone cortisol and AR receptor, so the idea was to block those receptors and restore the balance back to normal with RU

SSRI agonize serotonin, which makes the receptors decreased, so blocking the receptor of serotonin will work also . And it will be same as RU but for finasteride people.

Another way is to force serotonin by adrenaline. increase.

Good find RedStar, if this thing blocks serotonin receptors than it is good.

isn't there other substances that actually block serotonin receptors that are used for let's say serotonin syndrome?

Those are well researched I would assume and those will do the same thing as this Saffron thing

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Would some of these work for this .

Cypro is mentioned as a serotonin blocker. LOL this will raise serotonin sensitivity. And this forum by using it to kill serotonin action actually increases serotonin action and thus the levels of serotonin go down over time. that is really funny.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
You will feel terrible on serotonin antagonists. that is a given. did they actually go thru the terrible period?
Serotonin antagonist won't work. it should be serotonin blocker.

And if you use it you will feel just terrible on it. Since you are already not sensitive to serotonin..

same idea to use 5 AR blockers to increase dht sensitivity.

That is why I think it would be easier just to go and increase adrenaline for a while. This will force your serotonin back online

Anyone with PSSD, should just try to go on methylation protocol for a month. I think it should get rid of it. thorne extra nutrients

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
As far as I know, SSRI arent serotonin agonists, they affect SERT
https://www.quora.com/Is-an-SSRI-a-serotonin-agonist-or-antagonist
But this is interesting, they seem to be 5HT2B agonists!

What? this is exactly what I wrote. 5 ht2B agonist means acts as serotonin. increases action of serotonin. Serotonin is the culpit in PSSD, 100000000%

You increase serotonin with SSRI, this serotonin acts on the receptor, , receptor goes down. Then you take away the substance that increased your serotonin, and feel low serotonin symptoms.

progesterone is directly involved with serotonin it is true.

Influence of progesterone on serotonin metabolism: a possible causal factor for mood changes. - PubMed - NCBI

this is why if you block progesterone you simply decrease serotonin turn over and feel better. Will it fix anything in this case. I am not sure.

If RU can modulate progesterone in both directions taht we are hoping for , then yes it will fix it also

I mentioned to you people who get PSSD from smoking pot. It is the same thing. You restore that back to normal by increasing adrenaline.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
As I mentioned serotonin is involved with progesterone directly , progesterone increases serotonin turn over. So if you take a lot of serotonin, this will effect progesterone receptors. That is fact. RU will help in this case.
but so will adrenaline mimics.( caffeine , ritalin etc.) and methylation protocol that I already offered for PSSD

Ru will turn off progesterone, this will cause Co2 to fall. And this will turn on serotonin system.

I think it will work even for PSSD

I think it is similar mechanism since it seems to tank potassium. You take serotonin your body lowers potassium by lowering 3 beta hsd. and you go into alkalosis and you cant snap out of it after you quit SRRI

Similar mechanism as PFS indeed.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Georgi, Estrogen makes you DHT sensitive. Without estrogen your DHT will never work. Anti- estrogens kill PFS people. People get PFS from anti estrogens. I suggested RU against PFS, since I need to keep estrogen unopposed for a while, so body can upregulate AR receptors to oppose it. I need to turn off progesterone, this will keep estrogen unopposed , and this will force the body to use DHT to oppose the estrogen.

PFS condition is when estrogen gets opposed by progesterone instead of DHT. So there is no room for DHT.

This has nothing to do with blocking estrogen. Progestin such finasteride acts on progesterone , cortisol and Ar receptor, so I need to block all 3 to get people back up.

Cypro which you took actually increases serotonin sensitivity which lowers serotonin level but increases serotonin signaling. so the opposite of what you were taking it for

This decreased your hyperventilation and slowed copper losses. But you are a fast oxidizer. with high ceruloplasmin- A minority

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
RU486 will increase steroids insanely, your testosterone dht estrogen and prolactin will all go up like crazy. Ru will force up 3 beta 17 beta like crazy.
3 beta HSD depends on zinc and NAD, but mostly zinc regulated. I have no idea what you are talking about. I took RU.and I gave it to about 15 people so far. All steroids increased like crazy. It works much better to start up steroid axis then clomid. Some very smart body builders are using it for a start up after progestins like nandrolone.

As I told you NAD is ph dependant. People here are in alkalosis with volume expansion same as after corticosteroid withdrawal. Since finasteride acts as progestin.

Estrogen does not inhibit 3 beta hsd , that is nonsense. copper tanks potassium, copper increases aromatase. which will cause elevation of 3 beta hsd if you are low potassium. Copper is what causes LH to increase. Only exogenous estrogen inhibits 3 beta hsd. You mix things again.

I am not using RU to antagonize progesterone receptor. I am using RU here to modulate progesterone receptor, since RU acts both way on the receptor antagonizing and agonizing it depending on progesterone level.

Same as progestins do. Progestins act both ways on the receptors depending on potassium and progesterone level.

That is why there are 2 cases of PFS.

Georgi I researched this substance I know what it does . Your testosterone levels DHT sensitivity everything will increase like crazy. You block cortisol and progesterone your insulin sensitivity , 17 beta requires sugar and phosphorus will fly. 3 beta will fly. AR fly.

I am not quite sure why you are telling me what this substance does. LOL

Estrogen is progesterone receptor agonist not antagonist. since estrogen lowers thyroid by tanking potassium . And progesterone rises to retain the potassium.

In case of potassium deficiency progesterone receptors will be upregulated and progesterone level will be up.

Georgi, man. This Peat stuff continues now into this thread LOL

Anti estrogens kill PFS people. it is proven already by many many people.

And people get rid of PFS symptoms by taking estrogen With DHT.. If you take just DHT it does not work. But if you take estrogen with DHT= NO PFS

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
clonidine-- good choice. Good for a fast oxidizer. Tons of caffeine will also work .

For slow oxidizers this will kill them. Caffeine makes them feel better but slowly killing them. also adrenaline agonists are not good for them. They need to increase methylation if blocked by heavy metals or increase adrenaline receptors. Opposite of you.
Slow oxidizers are a majority. That is why I told you, bud. That your approach is for a fast oxidizer and high ceruloplasmin person. Peat is the same.
Most people who this approach works are either sport people or highly stressed individuals .

Most people are under stressed. Sit at home and eat and computer.

As for you .
cant exercise ( hyperventilate) and eat low carb. Will lose copper and calcium. And boom mental sides. So many bodybuilders get this. ( FAST OXIDIZER)

Also cant eat a lot of carbs and sit on your ass. will retain a lot of copper and calcium and lose magnesium and zinc. BOOM mental sides.( SLOW OXIDIZER)

Anyway, contact me on skype. Lets have some Eeastern block discussion.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Haidut. Serotonin blockers like cypro, actually increase serotonin signaling. Cortisol blockers actually increase cortisol and cortisol signaling.

Peat is saying to eat sugar so cortisol stays down. This lowers adrenaline receptors and cortisol receptors. And then this causes high levels during stress. This is the burn out pattern for a slow oxidizer

This is opposite of Peat that we are doing here.

And actually you are doing everything opposite of Peat that works for you. taking adrenaline agonists this hyperventilate you . taking cortisol blocker this increases cortisol signaling.( increases your cortisol action) not decreases and kills it. I fast for exactly same reasons. to increase cortisol signaling.
this will cure hairloss also. since hairloss in some cases are from lack of cortisol. And cortisol cures MPB in those cases, since exogenous cortisol frees up iron.

Never take cortisol supplements, since this will lower cortisol signaling after you come off unless you stay on them forever.

People taking caffeine that hyperventilates them on this forum. This is completely opposite of Peats explanations.

I suggested anti serotonin for PSSD here also thinking that SRRI overloaded the receptors with the serotonin, but it does not work , since SSRI effected progesterone receptors also which caused alkalosis and similar condition as PFS. So until they get rid of volume , serotonin will never go back up online since sodium stops it.. Progesterone increases serotonin turn over. So after your serotonin gets insensitive , body will decrease progesterone sensitivity not to turn it over.

It is not high serotonin they are suffering from , but low insensitive serotonin. That is why PSSD gets better for some people on SRRI and on SJW but it does not last..

Serotonin blocker does not help here, since it is too late. Serotonin blocker would work when you come off of it . And serotonin blocker INCREASES SEROTONIN ACTION ( ANTI PEAT)

It is the same as PFS. PFS completely goes way on nandrolone, which is a progestin, same a propecia. This takes care of insensitive progesterone by feeding something that is stronger than progesterone which is nandrolone.

but after you come off a progestin it will come back and will be worse. Since now your progesterone is even more insensitive. It will never stick. IT CAN't

Same as PFS goes way on actual finasteride.

You should understand if you block something, that something becomes more not less after you get off the blocker

And if you are missing something like progesterone action or DHT action. You never take DHT or progesterone. you take anti DHT and anti progesterone

This is where Peat is wrong. and I use contrarian endocrinology. And you also doing these good things to yourself , but explaining them wrong. All the things that you are doing are in line with my understanding.

It is funny. How slow oxidizers try to hyperventilate with tons of caffeine on this forum,and that is what helps them the most. This is against Peats theory. Peat had to use caffeine since he was killing his metabolism with all the calcium and aspirin and stuff like that. this is where all these patches came.

Caffeine will eventually make slow oxidizer much much worse, unless slow oxidizer increases dosage constantly. Slow oxidizer needs to kill adrenaline to increase it.

And fast oxidizer like you , which is a fast metabolism not slow. Needs to increase adrenaline to kill it. that is exactly what you did with the adrenaline agonist. But sorry to tell you you did all that with anti Peat strategy.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
That is exactly what I told him also, Estrogen is what makes DHT sensitive. And anti estrogens will make PSSD much worse. serotonin overload caused by an SRRI caused progesterone insensitivity . SRRI does it since progesterone causes serotonin turn over and body desensitizes progesterone when you come off the SRRI, since you are LACKING SEROTONIN.
Now if you turn off your progesterone, this will lower CO2 and body will turn on serotonin back up.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
I am recommending anti progestin to increase progesterone signaling. and increase cortisol signaling and increase dht signaling. If progesterone becomes sensitive its level will fall later on.

5 ar is an enzyme. to increase DHT signaling you block 5AR enzyme and lower the DHT level. then after you come off something that inhibits 5 AR, DHT will be more sensitive and enzyme will snap back twice as hard.

This is why some people got better on 5 AR inhibitors. Like ANDRO

Receptors are the quantity of a certain mineral in the cell. Like sodium for adrenaline, potassium for thyroid hormone.

That is why cell will act many different things to the same substance

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
All progestins effect androgen receptors. Depo provera, finasteride, nandrolone, trenbolone, deca. All do the same.

people that go on deca cycles , do have to take testoterone not to have a problem like PFS. This is exactly why testosterone is used as a MUST on DECA cycle not to cause progesterone downregulation. and So called DECA d1ck. Testosterone kills 3 beta hsd and keep progesterone sensitive while on deca. When you come off you don't get Deca d 1ck.

Deca d1ck= FIN d1ck. LOL

All progestins like finasterid nandrolone deca depo provera, do the same things. They agonize progesterone cortisol and AR. Upon withdrawal - castration. and serotonin downregulation.

This is why people get better on cycles with pinepollen. pinepollen inhibits 3 beta hsd, and inhibits 5 AR. thus when you come off, you snap back to normal.

Effects of nandrolone are the same as effects of finasteride., You go on finasteride your PFS disappears, you go on DECA your PFS disappears. You go on DHT , your PFS does not budge since it only takes care of one problem . And there is no extra estrogen to be opposed . So DHT no matter how much you take does nothing really. SO going on DHT will make it worse upon withdrawal.

Georgi, you never should use any hormones as a replacement, only thru feed back loop ( contrarian) , since if you replace= big problems.

I think this problem is very straight forward , there is nothing really to research here.

2 problems here ( volume alkalosis which causes a very long time to go back to normal, and insensitivity to progesterone and cortisol)

So it is just a matter of using acetazolamide with 3 beta hsd cofactors, or Ru486 and then 3 beta hsd cofactors.

Most people were slow oxidizers with the hairloss. Body cant raise potassium in the cell in this situation , this causes hairloss. Idiots came up with finasteride to force this potassium inside of the cell., and boom you had resp acidosis thus hairloss and on top of it now you get volume alkalosis from fin. Body gets stuck in this. This was just wrong.
Then it is very hard to the body to get rid of alkalosis since CO2 is also very high. Too imbalances in one. It is almost as overcompensated resp acidosis.

People needed more of a methylation or hcl or zinc manganese and copper, Not some finasteride in order to get rid of the hairloss.

When are you going to Bulgaria?

Namelk

Oct 11, 2017
TeslaFan post_id=374 time=1507269396 user_id=89 said:
This guy took RU486. Look at the dosages. And if you get your steroid pathway up and running , then make sure to not let prolactin go up otherwise everything will get downregulated again. Basically downregulation comes from 2 sides, prolactin and progesterone. Control both and your steroid pathway will explode.

Prolactin downregulation happens with clomid , people take it then come off it and it just gets downregulated back very fast from prolactin , since zinc cant manage to get in on time, and if you dont take dostinex, your estrogen receptors will get down again.

Do I start taking dostinex the first day I start taking the clomid or only in the second week when I down the clomid to 50 mg and start along with zinc??

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Namelk post_id=1188 time=1507874985 user_id=133 said:
TeslaFan post_id=374 time=1507269396 user_id=89 said:
This guy took RU486. Look at the dosages. And if you get your steroid pathway up and running , then make sure to not let prolactin go up otherwise everything will get downregulated again. Basically downregulation comes from 2 sides, prolactin and progesterone. Control both and your steroid pathway will explode.

Prolactin downregulation happens with clomid , people take it then come off it and it just gets downregulated back very fast from prolactin , since zinc cant manage to get in on time, and if you dont take dostinex, your estrogen receptors will get down again.

Do I start taking dostinex the first day I start taking the clomid or only in the second week when I down the clomid to 50 mg and start along with zinc??
I am pasting my saved posts from [mention]gbolduev[/mention] in this thread. Please note that nothing is from me personally in this thread.
So, if you quote, or repost from here, please tag gbolduev, so other members don't get confused, or associate the post with me. Thank you!

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Thyroid receptor is addressed , it is potassium. Progesterone is what retains potassium. No reason to touch thyroid. Finasteride has nothing to do with it.

Peat has to talk about thyroid effect not the actual thyroid.. Most people have nothing wrong with their thyroid and dont need t3.
Most people have potassium dysregulation and this leads to problems with the thyroid signaling.

This is why if potassium is high in the cell. Progesterone goes down, since it gets converted into cortisol. The higher potassium the faster the thyroid, the more cortisol needed.

Finasteride increases progesterone signaling which antagonizes thyroid receptor. when you block progesterone this will increase thyroid receptor back up. Finasteride does not act on thyroid receptors directly

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
When you fast all your hormones will be lower since they become more sensitive. You don't want them to be high. What is the reason. You will be super androgenic after fasting. Like a kid.

bodybuilders going after high test level, inhibiting estrogen and get old wrinkly and die.
You should never touch estrogen . People that do sports are deficient in it. they are losing copper since copper lowers serotonin . Another thing where Peat is wrong.

Copper lowers serotonin. Copper increases estrogen production . So internally produced estrogen equals lower serotonin since internally produced estrogen = copper. Exogenous estrogen chelates copper and increases serotonin. That is a huge major mistake in Peats biochemistry.

Read these statements carefully

Sports people are losing copper since they have active sympathetic nervous system, this causes lower Co2 levels and this causes the body to raise serotonin to oppose your sympathetic nervous system. Thus sports people lose calcium and copper from their bodies and drop dead sometimes from aneurysms

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
I am not on ketogenic diet. I have good metabolism. I never gain weight. You gain weight when your sympathetic nervous system is down. you either lack adrenaline you are you high on serotonin. Most cases lack adrenaline. Some case are high on serotonin. this slows down your breathing rate, and you retain Co2 , which lowers your metabolism not to create more Co2 and you gain weight. thyroid in this cases increases metabolism but body cant use copper in this body chemistry thus your SODs are down. body lowerd your metabolism on purpose but you force it up with thyroid hormone, thinking you are smarter than your body.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
It makes no sense to me.Lower cortisol without thyroid? thyroid hormones requires sugar. This need for sugar will put pressure on cortisol, adrenaline and insulin.

People are confused. If you have high cortisol that means your adrenaline or insulin not working good or you already have high metabolism. Usually cortisol is high when you have problems with sympathetic nervous system . So body is using a lot of cortisol to make sugar with. Or when you have problems with a pancreas and your protein digestion is impaired.( this is very common and this is actually what causes hypothyroid) this is why I rec liver flushes.

This causes high cortisol , since cortisol is HIGH. Body stops thyroid. Since thyroid will put pressure on cortisol. adrenaline insulin. Thyroid needs sugar.

So if you have high cortisol and you take thyroid , you will just turn your t3 into a reverse t3 as much as you can. Body will fight your thyroid hormone since body thinks that if cortisol is high , you are eating yourself. So it does not want higher metabolism.

That is why thyroid hormone will work only with pregnenolone taken together in this case. Since pregnenolone will increase your cortisol.

One more time, high cortisol lowers thyroid conversions. but high t3 hormone requires more cortisol and adrenaline. I hope you understand this.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Cortisol calms people down. it provides sugar. Highly stressed peoplehave pressure on cortisol. Cortisol lowers adrenaline obviously
Pregnenolone can convert to estrogen and lowers thyroid thus cortisol will also go down, since there will be less requirement for it.
I said that if you take t3 pregnenolone will provide needed cortisol. that is why people with adrenal insufficiency cant take t3. they wont tolerate it.

I think people are confused about cortisol on this forum. think of cortisol as sugar and protein.

If cortisol is high body thinks you have low sugar or protein . that turns off the thyroid so you dont eat yourself to bones.

but if you take t3 that will require more cortisol that is why if you take pregnenolone with t3 it will work, but if you take just t3, it will all convert into reverse t3 unless you eat tons of sugar and have very good insulin which most people don't. And no matter how much sugar you eat you will not going to be able to support high sugar levels from food. It is not possible.

that is why you need to have a metabolic rate which matches your ability to support the sugar. If you don't and if you force higher metabolic rate than you can handle, you get inflammation and histamine.

the lower your metabolic rate is the lower cortisol and adrenaline requirements you will have. You simply will not need cortisol . Turtles have extremely low met rate and live the longest. Oxidation rate is very low. So all this kids metabolism when you get older is bs IMO. Not to have the inflammation you need a match between sugar ( cortisol adrenaline glucagon insulin) and thyroid action.( t3 hormone, potassium, progesterone)

I saw many people force their met rate where they cant handle and all of them get older. You need thyroid hormone only if there is something wrong with your thyroid. Otherwise if you have low metabolism you either lack progesterone ( potassium) or you lack sympathetic nervous system which does not allow your potassium to rise.

If you lack sympathetic nervous system you can have low adrenaline( low methylation , low SamE) or you have high copper

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
When you have high cortisol body turns off thyroid not to burn yourself down to the bone. How will the body burn itself down to the bone? if thyroid is not turned off. YES It will do it by using cortisol. And if you feed T3 / body will fight this T3 with all it has. Since it is trying to turn off your thyroid, since your cortisol is high already. And you want to turn on the thyroid ? what?

First it will lower progesterone and potassium retention , since potassium is thryoid receptor in the cell. body will lower progesterone this will of course lower cortisol, but increases it sensitivity 10 times.

If you dont allow your body to lower progesterone and potassium, body will shunt all your t3 into reverse t3 , and also it will burn you down to the bone.

People have zero problems with their thyroid hormones. Only certain cases have damage done to they thyroid hormone.

Most cases have low potassium and this low potassium is because of the lack of sympathetic nervous system. Or PH regulation.

Feeding thyroid in this case, imbalances your PH even further.